It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Chicken Kiev Weekend  (Read 32243 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Chicken Kiev Weekend
« Reply #125 on: April 12, 2019, 02:29:31 AM »
Trench thinks he will can control them better if they are ‘low grade/blue collar  working women’ who will have lower expectations and will be happy to cook , clean and service him while popping out a kid or two.

I wouldn't say it couldn't happen with a career girl, some could be very nice and down to earth and of course have natural chemistry. The odds though as a generalisation would tend to be that many career girls would have ideas about the guy having a certain level of wealth and social status in society. I'm not a corporate kind of guy, I'm a independent informal maybe even some what unconventional sort of guy. I think they would have trouble understanding a world other than the corporate in which you could do well but without the formalised career ladder and hierarchy of the corporate world. It would indeed become arduous for me to explain it to them each time.

A girl who is blue collar/low grade white collar on an odds basis likely to be more able to get me and my lifestyle and for it to appeal to her as a generalisation. It's a background that I am more familiar with as it is the background I am from. I've no doubt that there are many sincere FS career W out there but that while they are keen for a guy to be with them I don't think the most likihood that guy would be me as a good fit.

For my trip though while I want to hang out in some good areas for girls they could theoretically come from anywhere. I'm mostly wanting to get with the girls that have natural chemistry with me.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Trench's Chicken Kiev - concepts !
« Reply #126 on: April 12, 2019, 02:57:36 AM »
Understatement time ...

I'm not a corporate kind of guy, I'm a independent informal maybe even some what unconventional sort of guy.

Trench this is utter twaddle .. nearly all FSU started from ground zero ..   many have a desire to achieve - even if you don't ..

A girl who is blue collar/low grade white collar on an odds basis likely to be more able to get me and my lifestyle and for it to appeal to her as a generalisation. It's a background that I am more familiar with as it is the background I am from. I've no doubt that there are many sincere FS career W out there but that while they are keen for a guy to be with them I don't think the most likihood that guy would be me as a good fit.

I'm mostly wanting to get with the girls that have natural chemistry with me.

Like you'll know that walking around Kyiv with no plan and no pre-chatting .. :cluebat:

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #127 on: April 12, 2019, 03:53:48 AM »
I wouldn't say it couldn't happen with a career girl, some could be very nice and down to earth and of course have natural chemistry. The odds though as a generalisation would tend to be that many career girls would have ideas about the guy having a certain level of wealth and social status in society. I'm not a corporate kind of guy, I'm a independent informal maybe even some what unconventional sort of guy. I think they would have trouble understanding a world other than the corporate in which you could do well but without the formalised career ladder and hierarchy of the corporate world. It would indeed become arduous for me to explain it to them each time.

For my trip though while I want to hang out in some good areas for girls they could theoretically come from anywhere. I'm mostly wanting to get with the girls that have natural chemistry with me.

what other types of chemistry is there? unnatural? can you please explain that to someone unfamiliar with this?

not that I think you know what it is you are looking for when you say this mantra "chemistry" over and over again, but I am curious what the other options are.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #128 on: April 12, 2019, 06:07:54 AM »
"Neither hookers nor incest interest me. "

yeah, me neither, and that's WHY I DON'T INTRODUCE THE TOPIC INTO A CONVERSATION....
based on your single status while claiming extensive travel experience in the FSU
and no honey on your arm (not even one...)
maybe YOU don't interest them...????

look, don't bother trying to "internet fight" me...
I fight Russians for a living and I've gotten pretty good at it
you're not even worth the effort for me to swat...
so be a good boy and run along now....

« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 06:26:30 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Re: Trench's Chicken Kiev - concepts !
« Reply #129 on: April 12, 2019, 07:56:19 AM »
Understatement time ...

Trench this is utter twaddle .. nearly all FSU started from ground zero ..   many have a desire to achieve - even if you don't ..

Like you'll know that walking around Kyiv with no plan and no pre-chatting .. :cluebat:

I have the desire to achieve also, but I don't feel that I can do that in the corporate world, it neither favours me or my character and is not how I feel achievement. The petty titles, silly self marketing and petting of employees doesn't interest me, I find it pointless and a turn off. I also see that in reality corporate employees are not rewarded enough but often delight at receiving the bread crumbs thrown to them by their employer. I want a girl who is wanting to work with me to achieve.

The plan for Kiev is a bit unorthodox but one I am willing to try. I've been cooped up in the UK since September of last year now so just getting some time out will be nice. I would rather give something different a go than not try and not know. When I first started of discussion on this forum three years ago now I was talking about just going to St. Pete's as a tourist and seeing if I could meet a girl naturally along the way. Admittedly as pointed out at the time by Faux Pas I think it was that unless being of film star looks I may just end up wandering the city for the duration. I think I was perhaps partly right in my approach back then but lacked the idea about how to go about it more effectively. I'm happy not to be clinging to the usual stick with the websites stuff on this to give another method the go, I am content with this.

"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

Re: Trench's Chicken Kiev - concepts !
« Reply #130 on: April 12, 2019, 08:05:29 AM »
I am content with this.

Most people do not like to waste time ..... You must be different

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #131 on: April 12, 2019, 09:25:38 AM »
What is there to learn apart from me disagreeing with the best area for me to go to. Krimster said Shevchenko area is best area to head for, you say another, difference of opinion you could say. I understand there are different types of girls around depending on the area but the area you suggest is not necessarily any better for me for various reasons.
Please stay away from Shevchenko Park. It’s a place for families to go and enjoy time with their kids or just while some time away with a coffee on the benches under the trees.
I go there all the time with my kids and the last thing I’d like to see is some sleazy ‘foreigner’ in a cheap suit eyeing the ladies going about their business and wondering which one is a ‘low grade or blue collar worker’ he could try to fool and why none of them are the slightest bit interested in him.
Yes, Trench, I am talking about you.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 12:52:31 PM by John Gaunt »

Online krimster2

« Reply #132 on: April 12, 2019, 10:22:05 AM »
"Please stay from Shevchenko Park. It’s a place for families to go and enjoy time with their kids or just while some time away with a coffee on the benches under the trees."

on weekends and holidays DA! (and really is a swell pick up spot at this time BECAUSE of that very reason = singles and groups of girls are easy to spot and numerous)
on late Friday afternoon, and during work days, especially "unusually warm days" then lesser amount of families
then straight to aqua park if it's a really warm day
but stay out of the Dnepr even if you see others and they're all having fun
don't go in the river
and that's all I'm gonna say...

but the park and the Univ are just part of a long walking"circuit" I gave above
I'm Autistic, have what's called "Asperger's Syndrome"
I love to count stuff...

one day walking the circuit, the super model count was 153...
pretty much all made some level of recognition display with me
I can see them but they can't see me with my dad's gold framed aviator's glasses
with obsidian lenses...

shevchenko park just brings back incredible memories
this is where I used to paint, I used to paint these very repetitious images of "Sad Goats"
and I would get crowds of people gathering around me, mostly wimmin
I would paint more goat pictures in my apartment which over time became weirder and weirder looking
I accidentally discovered a painting technique that created an illusion that the goat's eyes would "follow you" as you walked past its picture
and I started hanging these all over Kyiv
until I heard the militsa were trying to find out who I was - so I stopped!

« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 10:29:33 AM by krimster2 »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #133 on: April 12, 2019, 01:16:37 PM »

Trench, you’re an ass.

There is no comparison to be made between a person from a British working class background and one from  the post Soviet Ukrainian working class.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #134 on: April 12, 2019, 01:26:41 PM »
There is no comparison to be made between a person from a British working class background and one from  the post Soviet Ukrainian working class.

I've told him this.  Yet he persists. (::sigh::)
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #135 on: April 12, 2019, 07:28:12 PM »

I've told him this.  Yet he persists. (::sigh::)

I don't mean on a aspect by aspect basis of course they will be different characteristics. I mean in terms of an idea of the level of poverty and what dodgy types might arise even if those dodgy types are entirely different.

A wealthy western guy will often be clueless to any idea of the type of working class FSW he is getting with. He'll have no idea about what stuff is worth, poverty, type of ways poor people act etc that is what I was getting at.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #136 on: April 12, 2019, 10:12:44 PM »
I don't mean on a aspect by aspect basis of course they will be different characteristics. I mean in terms of an idea of the level of poverty and what dodgy types might arise even if those dodgy types are entirely different.

A wealthy western guy I will often always be clueless to any idea of the type of working class FSW he is getting with about everything. He'll I have no idea about what stuff is worth, poverty, type of ways poor people act etc that is what I was getting at.anything
There, I made a few judicious corrections.

Offline msmob

« Reply #137 on: April 12, 2019, 10:24:16 PM »

A wealthy western guy will often be clueless to any idea of the type of working class FSW he is getting with. He'll have no idea about what stuff is worth, poverty, type of ways poor people act etc that is what I was getting at.

Who are you describing as 'wealthy' ?  You are no wealthier than an ave. UA family who own their own apt and might have a Dacha .  They may have a better quality of life than you ..

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #138 on: April 12, 2019, 10:24:56 PM »
Trench’s latest strategy.

Hang out in some ‘good areas’ in Kyiv and try and ‘get’ with some girls he has ‘natural chemistry’ with.

This should be good.  :popcorn:

Trench, no amount of strategising, theorising or fantasising is going to see you in LTR with any woman, until you change your attitude to women.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #139 on: April 13, 2019, 04:25:04 AM »
"I was in Shevchenko Park a few weeks ago"

too cold, try next Friday when Casa Deritmo does open salsa - unless the weather's bad
lots of single girls in packs they're almost all undergads lookin for some guy to dance with, but no luck

look here's a vid

I know it looks corny!  but that's what makes this a prime spot, its "safe" family atmosphere
also, news flash!  EVERYTHING looks corny in Ukraine... eta oo cry eena
everyone's in a more open mood in this kind of environment, drunk wimmin will just come right up and talk to you
different social rules apply here - especially on holidays and everyone had a bit too much to drink and I don't mean qvas
usually free alcohol on Victory day  - just a few weeks away, everyone's drunk by 6:00 PM

round the corner from there is Sportyvna Square and Gulliver Mall
this is one of the easiest hunting territories in kyiv
still nothin, head east to Khreshchatyk and then north

by then, you'll have past at least a million super models

BTW dewd, please do not portray me as some washed up has been who sits around tellin stories
ok, I don't know who HE is, but he's not me
like I told Jay-Low,
I was in a pool with two lovely naked Ukrainian women today
and unless you were in a pool with three then your comments are not even worthy of my ridicule

Interesting vid Krim. One question, I noticed when viewing this video that most of the guys are wearing t-shirts, ok it's warm weather but I always thought a suit or at least a shirt was the way to go out there?

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #140 on: April 13, 2019, 04:35:02 AM »
Interesting vid Krim. One question, I noticed when viewing this video that most of the guys are wearing t-shirts, ok it's warm weather but I always thought a suit or at least a shirt was the way to go out there?
Asking wardrobe advice on a forum is another indication of just how clueless you are.

Really, it’s time to call it a day, Trench.

There are plenty of ‘establishments’ in your neighbourhood or close by staffed by Eastern European women who will be happy to give you a GFE. (for a little donation, of course)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #141 on: April 13, 2019, 05:44:38 AM »
Asking wardrobe advice on a forum is another indication of just how clueless you are.

Really, it’s time to call it a day, Trench.

There are plenty of ‘establishments’ in your neighbourhood or close by staffed by Eastern European women who will be happy to give you a GFE. (for a little donation, of course)

John, they are just wearing plain coloured t-shirts. I'm guessing many may be students and it is summer but even still I thought UM, the decent ones always dressed up.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #142 on: April 13, 2019, 05:48:12 AM »
Who are you describing as 'wealthy' ?  You are no wealthier than an ave. UA family who own their own apt and might have a Dacha .  They may have a better quality of life than you ..

Mobe, compared to most Ukrainian families I live like an oligarch ;) Seriously even my low UK income far outstrips even the average Ukrainian family with both of them working never mind the low-income Ukrainian families. I don't need to bring out the average UM wage figures again do I?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #143 on: April 13, 2019, 05:54:23 AM »
What kind of idiot would wear a suit in an informal setting?

You don’t live like an oligarch compared to the average Ukrainian.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline msmob

« Reply #144 on: April 13, 2019, 06:14:39 AM »
Dear Trench,

Many of us know that the costs of living are lower in Ukraine...and if you are still thinking that you will save a lady.....more fool you

Indeed, your appropriate clothing comment further proves you observed nothing useful in your previous visits

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #145 on: April 13, 2019, 06:55:29 AM »
Mobe, compared to most Ukrainian families I live like an oligarch ;) Seriously even my low UK income far outstrips even the average Ukrainian family with both of them working never mind the low-income Ukrainian families. I don't need to bring out the average UM wage figures again do I?
What an ill informed idiotic comment.
The average Ukrainian family ( what you consider low income) has a
far decent standard of living than someone eking out an existence on poverty wages in the UK.
They eat far better than you, who thinks eating at a Weatherspoons is a luxury meal out.
How’s your Aldi bread and tinned beans tasting today?
Just because your pound goes further in Ukraine on your infrequent trips there doesn’t mean you are wealthier than the avg Ukr worker.
How long did you have to save for your dirty weekend in Kyiv, btw?   :ROFL: :ROFL:

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #146 on: April 13, 2019, 07:04:16 AM »

Trench, Sorry you are the clueless party.

You have no idea! I have met and spent considerable time with both working class people and those who are mini/ogliarchs in Ukraine. To even begin to compare your self to them is absurd.

Further I have seen some abject poverty in Ukraine and a fair bit in the United States (rural) To think you are understand the mentality is either naive or stupid. I suspect you will again fail and expend considerable energy blaming external factors instead of looking at your failings.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #147 on: April 13, 2019, 07:15:56 AM »
What kind of idiot would wear a suit in an informal setting?

You don’t live like an oligarch compared to the average Ukrainian.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

Elena Petrova tells me I should wear a suit at all times when in Ukraine.

Offline Davo

« Reply #148 on: April 13, 2019, 08:00:06 AM »
Elena Petrova tells me I should wear a suit at all times when in Ukraine.

Trench forget the suit.... I would have looked completely out of place and like an idiot if I had have worn a suit.  Even at an expensive high class restaurant, I wore black jeans and she wore blue. Most of the other customers wore good quality jeans also. 

I know she has an extensive wardrobe, but after a day or so she started wearing the same comfortable jeans and a shirt often. At that point clothes, qualifications, careers, social status and everything else you stress about was the last thing from our minds..... nothing you worry about particular matters, when you find a decent woman and have chemistry and an emotional connection. What’s on the outside will have no interest for her whatsoever and the same for you.

Online krimster2

« Reply #149 on: April 13, 2019, 08:13:48 AM »
"it's warm weather but I always thought a suit or at least a shirt was the way to go out there?

depends on the weather, you want to look nicer than the "average bear" but not stand out
back then I had a lot of high end polo shirts in "spring" colors i'd unbutton in the front to "show off"
also a lot of short sleeve silk shirts

you want the wimmin to notice you
why do you think male birds all have bright plumage
so don't dress "men in black"ish

you want to create a "whooaaa" moment when a woman first sets her eyes on you...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2371
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2357
Total: 2368

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Today at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Today at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM