It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hello everyone 😉  (Read 15182 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Hello everyone 😉
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2020, 01:56:35 AM »

Such people wont find anybody for serious relationship, just because they are egoistic. Such people have an illusion of happy life. They want everything have to be done only for them. They don't know that both of them( a woman and a man) need to work for being happy. This man got used to take and he doesn't want to give. That woman which decided to live  which this man, she must do everything only for him even in sex and forget about herself, otherwise he'll go. She doesn't respect herself of course.

NatalY

My first RU wife left ME ...I gave all I had and more to try and save our business and marriage ..    :popcorn:

Offline GenMish

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2020, 06:48:32 AM »
NatalY

My first RU wife left ME ...I gave all I had and more to try and save our business and marriage ..    :popcorn:

Get this Mob, my Ex is now playing the victim and telling everyone I left her. She filed, not me. Go figure....

my 2 cents on happy couples
1) If a woman doesn't an want egotistical guy, don't wait at the finish line to pick a winner to marry. There are plenty of low ego guys out there that want you. Wait till all the runners are through, and pick one of the ones that come in last
2) To make it work with a foreign Bride, BOTH sides have to give 100%. In my case, I also got 100% from my family, because they liked her so much more than my previous girlfriends. But even then, after 23 years people change. Lots of reasons, Egotistical husband, wife turns into a Stalin Era Babushka, Empty Nest syndrome, ring the cash register or whatever

Offline msmob

« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2020, 09:02:54 AM »
Get this Mob, my Ex is now playing the victim and telling everyone I left her. She filed, not me. Go figure....

Indeed, when I figure your point .. :popcorn: 

You may have missed my point was specific and in response to NatalY

But even then, after 23 years people change. Lots of reasons, Egotistical husband, wife turns into a Stalin Era Babushka, Empty Nest syndrome, ring the cash register or whatever

I'm pretty certain that if our exceptional circumstance hadn't occurred we'd still be married - but *I'm* the one now glad it DID happen ...

Offline GenMish

« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2020, 10:11:10 AM »
Indeed, when I figure your point .. :popcorn: 

You may have missed my point was specific and in response to NatalY

I'm pretty certain that if our exceptional circumstance hadn't occurred we'd still be married - but *I'm* the one now glad it DID happen ...

Im still not GLAD the divorce happened, I loved her. Even after she got mean and nasty, I remembered how sweet and adorable she was. She still is beautiful, but heaven help the next guy. I will say this,   my life has gotten more exciting. And it will be better now that my 24 yr old Laos GF finally got her Passport, taking her to Bali next week

Offline msmob

« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2020, 11:13:35 AM »
I prefer my wife to be considerably older than my kids ..like she could be their Ma ....

But I wish you a great time in Bali...

From what you have posted you seem not to have got over you wife.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2020, 03:54:25 AM »
Yes, yes, never mind all that, this thread is supposed to be about Nataly and her dating life.

Nataly, perhaps you can tell us more about yourself so we may be able to assist you. Perhaps you can tell us your age, line of work and what you hope for in seeking a western man?

What led you to looking for a man abroad?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Nataly Z

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2020, 09:32:50 AM »

my 2 cents on happy couples
1) If a woman doesn't an want egotistical guy, don't wait at the finish line to pick a winner to marry. There are plenty of low ego guys out there that want you. Wait till all the runners are through, and pick one of the ones that come in last
2) To make it work with a foreign Bride, BOTH sides have to give 100%. In my case, I also got 100% from my family, because they liked her so much more than my previous girlfriends. But even then, after 23 years people change. Lots of reasons, Egotistical husband, wife turns into a Stalin Era Babushka, Empty Nest syndrome, ring the cash register or whatever

You see, having an experience you can discuss this problem. For many people marriage is a problem. I had a relationship with foreigner. It was difficult, course both needs to work, if only one side tries and another prefer to pass, it gonna end very soon. I know a lot international couples and they are happy. It's a hard work, nothing will help ( wealth or beauty of your soulmate), only hard work, cooperation. If one eye can't see, another one will help to see what is in front of you, if one hand is broken, another one gonna help to it, or to take a shower, otherwise this mechanism will stop working properly. And doesn't matter how old are you, you can be the oldest in the world, but the youngest can be happy, just because he is the wisest.
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2020, 09:45:39 AM »
Yes, yes, never mind all that, this thread is supposed to be about Nataly and her dating life.

Nataly, perhaps you can tell us more about yourself so we may be able to assist you. Perhaps you can tell us your age, line of work and what you hope for in seeking a western man?

What led you to looking for a man abroad?

It's not so important, I mean Ukrainian guy or American for example. Everyone wants to find his soulmate. And your soulmate can live everywhere. Maybe I'm romantic more then enough)))). Who is the best friend? Do you know? Yes, that person who will help you at any time, who wants to take to you every day and time hear you every minute,  who will ask you if you need money. It's life: today you have everything you want, tomorrow you don't know who can borrow you money for buying something to eat. It's very important to have such person who will be with you no matter what. There are a lot of women trying to find a bag with money abroad and many of those who want to feel happy.
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2020, 09:47:24 AM »
Sorry for mistakes, it's T9 😁
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2020, 03:13:51 AM »

It's not so important, I mean Ukrainian guy or American for example. Everyone wants to find his soulmate. And your soulmate can live everywhere. Maybe I'm romantic more then enough)))). Who is the best friend? Do you know? Yes, that person who will help you at any time, who wants to take to you every day and time hear you every minute,  who will ask you if you need money. It's life: today you have everything you want, tomorrow you don't know who can borrow you money for buying something to eat. It's very important to have such person who will be with you no matter what. There are a lot of women trying to find a bag with money abroad and many of those who want to feel happy.

I think you have a good points Nataly, a lot of friends don't necessarily have a long term attachment. A partner and family can do. I think you are right also in that circumstances can change dramatically in a short space of time and while some problems hit no matter what it can be better if you have family with you. Asking for money though I would prefer not, lol :-\

Would you say financial reasons are a strong factor in Ukrainian/Russian ladies looking for a relationship abroad?

Apart from looking for a soul mate to share their life with I mean.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1946
Total: 1955

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM