It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Natasha K*** - a "scammer" ?!?  (Read 17962 times)

Offline rose

RE: Natasha K*** - a "scammer" ?!?
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2007, 10:32:25 PM »
His name should also be removed. They are not scammers.

Is there any way to verify if this guy is really married? He is from London, I believe. If he is married, I believe he deserves to be in black list. Don't you?
Because of such lairs girls afraid to trust you, guys. And vice versa.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2007, 10:54:48 PM »
Privet Rose !

I am the guy that started this thread to defend Natasha..

This guy is not from London, he is living in Scotland.

I wish to thank you for your translations and explanations of Natasha's postings on antidate.. and to reaffirm that what some guys think is naive behaviour - to trust this "strange man" is typical of her character ;) TRUSTING and Forgiving... Your opinions of her emotions and reactions are in accord with my visions of how she would think / behave / react.

I note that the "culprit" has not surfaced here to "engage" me , nor on another site where I challenged his "tale of deceit"...

..I wonder why? .. Perhaps he can only upset foreign ladies ?! ;)

We await the person(s) who "own" this site to respond and REMOVE the lies.. or at least remove the lies pending an "investigation" as to WHO is the liar.

Is there any way to verify if this guy is really married? He is from London, I believe. If he is married, I believe he deserves to be in black list. Don't you?
Because of such lairs girls afraid to trust you, guys. And vice versa.

Offline Kuna

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2007, 11:00:48 PM »

We await the person(s) who "own" this site to respond and REMOVE the lies.. or at least remove the lies pending an "investigation" as to WHO is the liar.

What do you mean "Own" this site?

Do you mean "own" THAT site?

I don't think they are one in the same...

Offline wxman

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2007, 11:25:41 PM »

I agree if he is married he should be blacklisted. You have not been able to verify that, yet anti-date blacklists him. Is not anti-date being hypocritical? He posts info about the women that is not verifiable, and you think it is wrong that he posts
such information on his scam site, yet when info on him is not verifiable, it is allowed to be posted on anti-date. Justice must be blind and treat each case equally.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting that vote." – Benjamin Franklin -

Offline msmob

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2007, 11:31:45 PM »
Yep !  :-[

I meant "this site" as in the one we were discussing. ( the one's that allow unsubstantiated reports of demanding money and allegations of blackmail )

Hope that clears up your confusion !

What do you mean "Own" this site?

Do you mean "own" THAT site?

I don't think they are one in the same...

Offline rose

« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2007, 11:39:07 PM »
I agree if he is married he should be blacklisted. You have not been able to verify that, yet anti-date blacklists him. Is not anti-date being hypocritical? He posts info about the women that is not verifiable, and you think it is wrong that he posts
such information on his scam site, yet when info on him is not verifiable, it is allowed to be posted on anti-date. Justice must be blind and treat each case equally.
I agree, but being married is not the only thing. There were some other things for which he deserved to be blacklisted. I can't disclose here information without permission, but there were some other things. I can't deny that some girls think that if a girl is from FSU we need to support her, but I always try to be fair with both sides. I don't believe that is he is a guy from the other country he is guilty by default. In this particular case I have strong opinion in favor of the girl.  I believe that justice must be blind, too.
I don't know who owns the affiliated with RWD site where this girl is posted, but I hope that the owners take into consideration all written here.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 12:01:58 AM by rose »

Offline wxman

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2007, 12:30:32 AM »
Rose,

I do hope this woman can clear her name. It's a terrible injustice when someone smears another person's name and spreads lies over the internet. You have been honest with us here on this site, and I believe what you have said about her is true, versus what this man says about her.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting that vote." – Benjamin Franklin -

Offline wiz

• Alt Forum
  • Born in Greece living in England
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2007, 03:37:52 AM »
Rose

I think you know me very well from my posts on Antidate etc…..but let’s not go there for now. That was another story… as also Bills story too.

At the start of this thread I have stated my opinion regarding accusing and listing somebody as a scammer in any site, and I may add now also as a user, bad person, sex tourist, trip reporter as you call them in AD, without clear hard evidence.

Jack and I are still waiting for a reply to our comments or any action by Damien…. But to be honest I don’t expect we will get a reply. Natasha’s name and email address will be there …… he is only interested in making money and NOT wasting his time checking the information about Natasha and taking action. After the original complain by msmob (Mark), all he had to do is to take her name off and demand explanations from the man who accused her. I think that is how our admin operates here, when somebody starts throwing accusations, and Dan demands evidence.

If you have also noticed, I am trying to be objective regarding this matter and I made a comment telling off  msmob (Mark) for posting Natasha’s photo here, but I expect it was with her permission!

I spent sometime reading Natasha’s thread on Antidate, had it translated correctly to me and not with on line translator and I have to say that I was not impressed that Kvinna allowed Natasha to post that man’s photo in her first post, with very vague accusations without verification and hard evidence. I don’t have these evidence…you may have them now!

Reading the whole 3 pages on Antidate with Natasha’s postings and comments from other’s, her story is not clear to what exactly happened. I tend to agree with the comments from other people here that the whole think is a tit for tat situation. She accused him on AD as a stingy, rude unclean person…..and a pest and posted his photo and he went crazy and posted her as a scammer everywhere…… He went to visit her and expected to have sex with her (it is not clear if they did have sex) and she was offended because he offered to send her Old Times magazines……. Typical tight fisted Scottish man!

It is not clear if these two had any real good intentions to start a good relationship and probably was only fun they both were looking for. We know very little about them and their communications and relationship, if any!

I don’t think that none of the two, Natasha or Scott. G, will ever post here, but if they do be assured our members are very astute and both will have to do a lot of explaining, before blame can be apportioned.

With due respect to you Rose, because you are well respected here, but most of the people here don’t have much trust and respect on the way the Antidate forum is operating. I think this is a subject we can discuss in another thread if you wish but not here.

Here is the story of Natasha and her listing as scammer.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 05:47:17 AM by wiz »

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2007, 05:03:37 AM »
I have asked Damien to return to this topic to address the questions which have been raised.

Anyone who wants to contact the company directly, visit their 'Contact Us' page here -- http://www.russianscamcheck.org/Contact_Us.shtml

- Dan

Offline Gator

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2007, 05:24:33 AM »
Rose,

Thank you for posting. 

1.  You earned my respect a long time ago, and you are a superb candidate to investigate this claim objectively and to verify Natasha's claim.  It seeems that you have spent much time doing this.

2.  I am impressed by the fact that Anti-date asked you to verify Natasha's claim.  Do any of the "blacklists of women" go to such detail to verify a Western man's claim?

3.  Regarding the issue of marriage, I was in the middle of a long divorce when I first went to Russia/Ukraine.  Thus, I was still married.  However, court papers had been filed and my marriage was irretrievably broken.  Many men may be in the same situation.

4.  If 2TallBill is still blacklisted at Antidate in the same category as those men who should never leave home, I would question Antidate's credibility. 

Offline msmob

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2007, 06:03:13 AM »
I have asked Damien to return to this topic to address the questions which have been raised.

Anyone who wants to contact the company directly, visit their 'Contact Us' page here -- http://www.russianscamcheck.org/Contact_Us.shtml

- Dan

Natasha has wriiten to this website and has had an acknowledgment and and undertaking that "an agent" will visit her in person to investigate...

Here's hoping...

Offline rose

« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2007, 06:26:28 AM »

- Dan

Thank you, Dan. Do you think he will do it?

Offline Simoni

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2007, 06:42:36 AM »
Her pride should have got in the way of her decision to meet him rather than pride causing her to try to hurt the man over something as stupid as his offer to send magazines. 

I'm shaking my head over that one.  Reading Time magazine is an excellent way to improve English.  And since they come out every week, in a week the magazine is "old."  Thus, sending back issues is the only choice.  And unless they are several years old, they would be useful in improving English skills.  Academic textbooks are often collections of articles that are up to 4 years old.

Her complaint about this is a red flag to me.  Don't think many guys would want to live with such a "picky" woman.

Having said that, nude pictures should have a deal breaker for the girl. She should have dumped him at that instant (if it really happened).

« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 06:45:19 AM by Simoni »

Offline rose

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2007, 06:46:08 AM »
Gator,
No one on Anti date asked me personally to investigate. It was a tough for Natasha discussion where she was asked very inconvenient questions.

I try to stay away from such stories with blacklists, I only heard about those people which you and Wiz mentioned here. But from what I know no one will be put in the blacklist without discussion. The only one story in which I participated ended as I described before: that woman who wanted to post a man left because a lot of people there thought that her accusations were false.

When one starts divorce people are not married any more, they are separated. And during this process you honestly can say that you are in a process of divorce.

You all assumed that Natasha posted that guy in the Black list. Why? Was it stated anywhere? There was other really mad at Scott people who could post him there.
A lot of potentially good relations was ruined because people just assume things instead of gathering information, analyzing it, and acting based on the true facts.
In that thread there was 3 women who knew him, 2 of them met him.

Another thing which I wanted to point out: at the thread of his name Scott was accused by 2 women in his stinginess, lack of hygiene, strongly insisting on sex during his visits. But no one accused him in scammering or something what is a criminal issue. This is a huge difference: to accuse in stinginess and to accuse in scammering. Or no one here can see the difference? I looked at several sites, but couldn't find ant disclaimer. And it led me to the idea of the responsibility of the site for stating accusations in criminal actions. The excuse like: "We are sorry, it wasn't us, it was a user" don't make sense, because as I understand, the site becomes responsible for allowing to publish false criminal accusations. I don't know what Natasha is going to do, but if it was me, I'd check the law and maybe file a report for false criminal accusation against the responsible party (a site). Jokes are jokes, and opinions are opinions, but when it comes to criminal issues I prefer to involve police. But that is my opinion.

BillyB, as to me and where was I: got my masters in Computer Science and a job, exactly what I wanted. Very busy and relatively happy (lost my dog whom I brought from Russia with me 9 years ago).

Offline BillyB

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2007, 07:04:16 AM »
Natasha has wriiten to this website and has had an acknowledgment and and undertaking that "an agent" will visit her in person to investigate...

Here's hoping...

That's good but will anti date send an agent to investigate the man? They may need to match the penis in the video with the man in question. :D

Wiz, I've not read the anti date thread but who slandered who first? The Scottish man or Natasha?

Congratulations Rose on your masters degree.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline rose

« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2007, 07:06:06 AM »
I'm shaking my head over that one.  Reading Time magazine is an excellent way to improve English.  And since they come out every week, in a week the magazine is "old."  Thus, sending back issues is the only choice.  And unless they are several years old, they would be useful in improving English skills.  Academic textbooks are often collections of articles that are up to 4 years old.

Her complaint about this is a red flag to me.  Don't think many guys would want to live with such a "picky" woman.

Having said that, nude pictures should have a deal breaker for the girl. She should have dumped him at that instant (if it really happened).

On your not: if it would be "Enquirer" it would be even better - there is a picture corresponding to every sentence, like in children's book. :D

Don't make me laugh. For an experiment I asked women at my work (for those who doesn't know I live in the USA) what would they do if they were in such situation. major opinion, the guy doesn't deserve to date a woman. I'm far from dating, and think negatively about those who try to use others (for gifts, trips, or whatever), but I wouldn't date such a guy. And I believe that learning English by reading is very good idea, only why would I read an article of an journalist whom  I don't know if I can read Dreiser, or Capote with his beautiful sentence construction.

Well, whatever, I wrote here only because I respect this site and it's a shame when it kicks me here from some site, reputation of which is questionable because they publish  unproven criminal accusations. It is so easy to loose the reputation, much more difficult to gain it.

Offline rose

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2007, 07:15:06 AM »
That's good but will anti date send an agent to investigate the man? They may need to match the penis in the video with the man in question. :D

Wiz, I've not read the anti date thread but who slandered who first? The Scottish man or Natasha?

Congratulations Rose on your masters degree.
BillyB, if 2 women who met the guy in 2 different cities say the same thing: aggressively insisted on sex during meeting (don't remember if he threatened, but both were shocked) as if they were obliged to provide him services, don't you think it's already a pattern? You, guys, sometimes, defend other guys like this, and then when it comes to you, you might pay big price because a lady whom you like might have hard time trusting you.
Oh well... All this is so scary... I'd better find peace on my couch with a good book than gamble on line.

Offline Simoni

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2007, 07:23:49 AM »
I believe that learning English by reading is very good idea, only why would I read an article of an journalist whom  I don't know if I can read Dreiser, or Capote with his beautiful sentence construction.

I can see that you don't read Time magazine, and don't know the variety of articles that appear there, including  book reviews.  And the readability level for someone learning English is MUCH more appropriate than Dreiser or Capote.

Offline KenC

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2007, 07:56:35 AM »

Sending used magazines is not only cheap on the surface, but stupid.  In the end (with shipping costs) it probably would be more expensive than to send an English book or CD.  Any woman with half a brain would think it was a weird offer.

Why are you taking the side of this man?  Your questioning that the woman might be lying about the dick photo is troubling to me.  Rose is a very solid source of information and has given a well balanced and informative report on this.  I have all the respect in the world of her judgement of the facts.
KenC
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 08:05:52 AM by KenC »
You are a den of vipers and thieves-Andrew Jackson on banks
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Simoni

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2007, 07:57:22 AM »
See following post...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 08:28:17 AM by Simoni »

Offline Simoni

« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2007, 07:57:56 AM »
I was trying to convey that I agree with Kuna.

He wrote "Her pride should have got in the way of her decision to meet him rather than pride causing her to try to hurt the man over something as stupid as his offer to send magazines. "

I was questioning why she attacked him over a gift, when more serious things were involved.

I then went on to discuss the merits of magazines with Rose.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 08:33:32 AM by Simoni »

Offline rose

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2007, 08:00:34 AM »
I can see that you don't read Time magazine, and don't know the variety of articles that appear there, including  book reviews.  And the readability level for someone learning English is MUCH more appropriate than Dreiser or Capote.

Excuse me, and did you ever read Capote to judge? It seems to me you prefer to read book reviews instead. Why should I read a book review if I can read a book and make my own decision about it. I have enough to make my own judgment instead of repeating somebody's else. It's like in a joke: "-Caruso, Caruso, why people say that he had amazing voice? -Did you hear him? -No, But George gave me an idea by singing like Caruso." I hope it will not loose the idea with translation.

And if you insist on magazines, I'd prefer National Geographic. One can read Time online to learn English. And the last one: if I'd want someone to read Time I'd give a subscription, it's just $24/year.

P.S. If one wants to give a present, give it with respect to a person, if one doesn't want to give, just don't give at all. It's voluntary. Not all people are excited when they are given leftovers for a gift. 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 08:03:44 AM by rose »

Offline Simoni

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2007, 08:12:26 AM »
Sending used magazines is not only cheap, but stupid.  In the end (with shipping costs) it probably would be more expensive than to send an English book or CD. 

Have to disagree with this.  It's not "cheap" to send magazines.  They are excellent English language tools.  Better than an English book and CD, or at least a good combination.

Why are you taking the side of this man?  Your questioning that the woman might be lying about the dick photo is troubling to me. 

I didn't mean it to be comprehended that way.  I'm  not taking his side.  I wrote:  "nude pictures should have a deal breaker for the girl. She should have dumped him at that instant (if it really happened)."

My guess is that the guy is a jerk and the reports are true. But I added "if it really happened" because anti-date reports in the past have been false.  So IMHO, the disclaimer made sense.

I did question the woman being super picky over not wanting magazines, and I stand by that.  I'd run from such a self-centered woman.

Rose is great.  I do value her opinion...a lot.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 08:35:46 AM by Simoni »

Offline Simoni

« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2007, 08:17:30 AM »

And if you insist on magazines, I'd prefer National Geographic. One can read Time online to learn English. And the last one: if I'd want someone to read Time I'd give a subscription, it's just $24/year.

I agree that National Geographic is great!   And I work for Time (disclaimer posted), so I also agree a one year subscriptoin is a GREAT idea  ;D  LOL

if it would be "Enquirer" it would be even better - there is a picture corresponding to every sentence, like in children's book. :D
An even better idea!   :D :D :D  LOL

Offline msmob

« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2007, 08:21:35 AM »
Hi there!

just to remind everyone we are discussing whether it is right to allow sites to post libelous comments on the say so of one person. Nata is probably following the posts, but maybe doesn't speak good enough English to understand the acerbic wit and the nuances of discussing Time versus Capote:)

to try and get the thread back on topic....

.. when *I* went to the FSU or any "date", I'd try to dress smartly and "impress".. lacking in personal hygiene, and looking scruffy is not going to win a guy any women who is actively raising her male selection options by choosing the internet in addition to the "local market" !

Any western guy who still thinks FSU women are desperate to leave are in for a big shock. For example, I've seen BIG changes in only three years of visiting Kiev. I was there three weeks ago on business and it is getting like Moscow .. so many Bentley's, etc.

How one dresses ( the brand) and looks is nearly more important in some big FSU cities than the western cities...

This guy probably failed in his "local market" and is unhappy at failing again ( twice?) in the FSU...

I hope he is reading these threads, too, as he might pick up a few tips on how to treat a LADY...

.. I wonder WHY he hasn't come on-line to put his side of the story ?

« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 08:24:18 AM by msmob »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541320
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843