It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trenchcoat's Further Theories on, and Experiences of, Dating in the FSU  (Read 71371 times)

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Trenchcoat's Further Theories on, and Experiences of, Dating in the FSU
« Reply #150 on: November 26, 2020, 04:40:17 PM »

How do you know what women need IRL?  Particularly all women?  When were you last a woman?  Are you believing the sweet lies FSUW tell you?

Firstly what i post is a correlation, there are outliers. I think we all can agree when someone says something, they don't believe it is the absolute truth. Guess what, alot of science is correlations, not absolute truths.

Funny thing, last night i was talkign to a woman, she was from Kiev, never worked in her life, 24 years old, she said she didn't care what a man did for a living, wanted true love. She didn't care if a man lost it all, she would love him still. What do you think? A girl like that, dressed ellegantly, never worked a day in her life, first first tells me she is looking for true love. Do you think i should trust what she says?

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #151 on: November 26, 2020, 04:46:38 PM »
What I think doesn't matter.  I'm not engaging with her.

I don't happen to believe correlations are particularly useful in human relationships. 

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #152 on: November 26, 2020, 04:47:40 PM »
IDoes anyone here bring up your two (or is it more) failed engagements?  Does anyone here bring up other posters' failed marriages?  It's rather irrelevant, isn't it?  BTW, there are other posters here with even higher numbers of failed marriages.  They've posted about them in the past. 

What two failed engagements? I only been engaged once, and i been open about why that failed. it failed because it took me a long time to get myself up and running, she supported me 8 months whilst i was broke, but it got too much for her, then she wanted me back, but i closed myself to reconciling. It damaged me mentally, and i couldn't and still can't let myself be vulnerable. Are you telling people lies? Funny how quick you are telling Moby to edit his posts , deleting responses , but quick to go savage mode.

It is not irrelevant if Moby is screaming money does not matter, when his second wife left quick after his business took a hit. His post contradict his experiences, that is why it matters.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 04:55:22 PM by japtats »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #153 on: November 26, 2020, 04:50:44 PM »

Why?  What, exactly, is "chemistry"? 

Mutual romantic and physical attraction.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #154 on: November 26, 2020, 04:57:13 PM »

I am in the position for a woman not need to work. She can focus going to the gym, take care of the family, cook and clean. I prefer to find someone who has a good work ethic to make this happen, my issue is a lot of women i met were lazy. Some had the gym aspect down, but they were just way not for me, some were crazy for me, but had piss poor work ethic, and i quickly dump them. Some women are shocked, because they see the girls, and these girls are hot, but they are young and hot, give them 10 years, these women will be fat, and lazy.

For sure, most hot women will expect their looks to do the pulling work for them. They won't see a need to be good in the kitchen or be work orientated. It would probably be the FSW version of overthinking things, like I sometimes do, lol.

So a pretty girl knows that she has been gifted with good looks and starts getting off the back off it, few go for more as they see their getting what they want anyway. It's almost non sensical to do that. Western women may be a bit more different because feminism becomes in, career and hence ego start coming into play with all the, 'I'm a woman and I am the first, this or that' or 'I've done all of this and was told by (no one in reality) that I couldn't do it as a woman'. Career obsessed feminists big up their ego's on all of that stuff all the time lol.

The pretty girl is just waiting to be picked up by her Prince (a successful guy) that is what all the fairy tales and Hollywood tell them. In general it's based on truth, extremely few pretty girls settle for less, there is no need to. So it often comes down to what the guy wants. For sure he can have an insanely pretty girl enjoy banging her hard and then only have to pay for a real comfortable lifestyle for her, and possibly put up with someone who is a real horror to be around. On the better side of it she might like him and not be so bad to hang around. On the worst she will be with him but not regard him as anything at all in her mind.

So all depends on what you want, I think there's worth in a pretty girl though many of us guys fail to see the downsides and obsess over pretty girls. That or go for a plain girl who knows or comes to learn that she has to give more in other ways, and so has other stuff a guy may prefer in the end.

Or to put it another way there is the only saying that, "you don't look at the mantle piece when stoking the fire". Now knowing you're doing it on an ugly bird would be a turn off for me, not as a choice just by instinct. However, most everyday looking girls who are at least reasonable body wise it can be quite easy to get off on banging away on them. At that point they are essentially a pair off tits and arse, that's all required at that point, looking at their face is optional. So an everyday girl can provide that and often if she has any sense. Most people are everyday average looking so it's no come down. The guy can still get a lot of joy riding away on her :P
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 05:12:00 PM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #155 on: November 26, 2020, 04:58:45 PM »
What two failed engagements? I only been engaged once, and i been open about why that failed. it failed because it took me a long time to get myself up and running, she supported me 8 months whilst i was broke, but it got too much for her, then she wanted me back, but i closed myself to reconciling. It damaged me mentally, and i couldn't and still can't let myself be vulnerable. Are you telling people lies? Funny how quick you are telling Moby to edit his posts , deleting responses , but quick to go savage mode.

It is not irrelevant if Moby is screaming money does not matter, when his second wife left quick after his business took a hit. His post contradict his experiences, that is why it matters.

I have never told moby to edit his posts.  If he chooses to edit a post after Anonmod has edited it, that's his choice.  Every poster has that same right for a certain window of time.  I think it's an hour, but I'm not certain.  Yet again, evidence that you jump to conclusions and are so convinced you are "right", that you fail to take into account anything that contradicts that conclusion.

You don't know why moby's wife left him.  It's speculation on your part, and on the part of everyone else here, including me.  Maybe we should invite the ex and ask her directly, since you seem obsessed with the subject and all things moby.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 05:07:09 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #156 on: November 26, 2020, 05:02:19 PM »
Mutual romantic and physical attraction.

Again, your definition.  I agree but personally, I think it's much broader than that.  I think a lot of mutual romantic attraction can be garnered online, as can physical attraction, I assume (no personal experience with either).  I mean, I've never met Brad Pitt, but I found him very physically attractive in the 1990's (particularly in the A River Runs Through It/Meet Joe Black period).  I doubt that would have changed had I met him IRL.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 05:04:07 PM by Boethius »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #157 on: November 26, 2020, 05:03:31 PM »
For sure, most hot women will expect their looks to do the pulling work for them. They won't see a need to be good in the kitchen or be work orientated. It would probably be the FSW version of overthinking things, like I sometimes do, lol.

So a pretty girl knows that she has been gifted with good looks and starts getting off the back off it, few go for more as they see their getting what they want anyway. It's almost non sensical to do that. Western women may be a bit more different because feminism becomes in, career and hence ego start coming into play with all the, 'I'm a woman and I am the first, this or that' or 'I've done all of this and was told by (no one in reality) that I couldn't do it as a woman'. Career obsessed feminists big up their ego's on all of that stuff all the time lol.

The pretty girl is just waiting to be picked up by her Prince (a successful guy) that is what all the fairy tales and Hollywood tell them. In general it's based on truth, extremely few pretty girls settle for less, there is no need to. So it often comes down to what the guy wants. For sure he can have an insanely pretty girl enjoy banging her hard and then only have to pay for a real comfortable lifestyle for her, and possibly put up with someone who is a real horror to be around. On the better side of it she might like him and not be so bad to hang around. On the worst she will be with him but not regard him as anything at all in her mind.

So all depends on what you want, I think there's worth in a pretty girl though many of us guys fail to see the downsides and obsess over pretty girls. That or go for a plain girl who knows or comes to learn that she has to give more in other ways, and so has other stuff a guy may prefer in the end.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #158 on: November 26, 2020, 05:07:58 PM »

You don't know why moby's wife left him.  It's speculation on your part, and on the part of everyone else here.  Maybe we should invite her and ask her directly, since you seem obsessed with the subject and all things moby.

it was timed perfectly after his business took a hit. Didn't he also post that she filed a police report on believing he was guilty of fraud? Speaks volume of her trust in him , how many years of marriage, and a spouse still can't trust her own husband. Yet he has the audacity to poke other people , and beat his chest that he doesn't need money bla bla bla..... Please.....

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #159 on: November 26, 2020, 05:13:56 PM »
Japs has a point some people always try to paint themselves in the best light possible but the truth can be otherwise.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #160 on: November 26, 2020, 05:19:33 PM »
Again, your definition.  I agree but personally, I think it's much broader than that.  I think a lot of mutual romantic attraction can be garnered online, as can physical attraction, I assume (no personal experience with either). 

I believe that it can be garnered online, but it's not for sure until you meet
in person. Several times both myself and a woman I was chatting with thought
that we had mutual chemistry online, but then we met and we didn't. That's
why I say you only know for sure in person.

Sometimes you both want it to happen and possibly project feelings or thoughts
or ideas that don't really exist.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Boethius

« Reply #161 on: November 26, 2020, 05:21:12 PM »
it was timed perfectly after his business took a hit. Didn't he also post that she filed a police report on believing he was guilty of fraud? Speaks volume of her trust in him , how many years of marriage, and a spouse still can't trust her own husband. Yet he has the audacity to poke other people , and beat his chest that he doesn't need money bla bla bla..... Please.....

No, moby never posted that she filed a police report on him about fraud, at least, not based on what he posted at the time, and I read the entire thread about the demise of moby's marriage, mostly in real time, when it was posted.  I told moby straight out he shouldn't be posting about their relationship, as it was an intensely personal matter, and he shouldn't be airing their dirty laundry in public. Of course, I didn't do that assuming posters would then twist what was posted to score irrelevant "points" long after the fact.  I just thought it was wrong and without honour.  moby's ex also made a few posts, and then asked that all the posts be deleted, so they were.  So, any information you have from this has been gleaned mostly from posters who never saw those posts.  I think here, the only active posters who did see the posts before they were deleted are 2tallbill, Rosco, and John Gaunt.  And that's it.

Japs has a point some people always try to paint themselves in the best light possible but the truth can be otherwise.

Of course.  But the point is, we don't know the truth.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 05:24:36 PM by Boethius »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #162 on: November 26, 2020, 05:27:11 PM »
beat his chest bla bla bla..... Please.....

I can beat up Moby for 100 things (and I do). I tend to comment on Moby
and not his exwife or their relationship because, that's too personal in
my opinion and she's not here to comment on it and they have both
moved on and I wouldn't appreciate people dredging up stuff about
my ex-marriage to my ex-wife even though it was +17 years or more
ago.

That's just my two kopecks

Bill

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Davo

« Reply #163 on: November 26, 2020, 05:29:55 PM »
Oh you think. Davo has done some very good posts in the past. I think this time though he's post is everything that is wrong with society, "...a lot of this comments just seem strange to guys like myself who are the same age, have courted a woman, got married, raised a family, divorced and then started and entered new relationships.....".

What I'm about to say isn't a crack at Davo it's what people in society derive in general that they see just getting the above done with whoever and as soon as you can as what you should buy into in life. Instead of looking for the life you want to lead and finding out and fulfilling who you are the trappings of marriage, house and kids as soon as with whatever woman will be willing to 'go along with it' as the way forward in life.

Society is being built on false notions and it's not leading to much happiness. It's why drug use is increasing and mental health is declining as people try to come to terms with the unhappiness this has brought into their life.

You misunderstood what I was getting at. Once I finish work I’ll clarify what I meant.

I’ll also talk about video chatting and the recent changes in scammers tactics (I’ll post some conversations). Since covid, it no longer matters if you are a WOVO or a WMVM man. If you don’t video chat with a woman regularly you won’t have any clue how to tell if she’s a scammer or not. Since the start of the year scammers have been using whatsapp and Skype. They have been video chatting (but not at the level of a genuine woman) and most worrying some are writing identically to genuine women and ask all the right questions. I’m currently chatting to one who has done a hell of a lot of research into my country and is very convincing. With visa scams non existent, i’m expecting it to be an emergency that needs $$.

The only way I can pick a genuine women now from these advanced scammers early on, is knowing that a genuine woman who likes you will typically want to video chat 3-4 times a week. I first saw them on free sites, but now they are on monthly subscription sites too.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 05:52:55 PM by Davo »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #164 on: November 26, 2020, 05:37:14 PM »
I think here, the only active posters who did see the posts before they were deleted are 2tallbill, Rosco, and John Gaunt.  And that's it.

Of course.  But the point is, we don't know the truth.

I never commented on Moby and Mrs ExMoby. At another place people
were piling on but I said leave them be and stayed away from the conversation.
I did see the posts your were talking about. I thought it was a mistake for
there to be a thread about it.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Boethius

« Reply #165 on: November 26, 2020, 05:53:40 PM »
I can't recall who commented (other than, of course, andrew), I was just noting who was an active poster there at the time.  I believe we are the only ones who were there, and are here now.  Yes, it was not moby's finest hour.  The ex didn't post much before asking that the thread be deleted, and it was.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #166 on: November 26, 2020, 06:19:25 PM »
I never commented on Moby and Mrs ExMoby. At another place people
were piling on but I said leave them be and stayed away from the conversation.
I did see the posts your were talking about. I thought it was a mistake for
there to be a thread about it.

IIRC Moobs opened the thread and fueled it with plenty of fodder and yes the peanut gallery piled it on pretty hard. Yet, Moobs did seem to relish in it. I thought that it was all classless and didn't participate but I did rubberneck read it. I said to myself early on, "this won't end well"

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #167 on: November 26, 2020, 06:40:26 PM »
I said to myself early on, "this won't end well"

Indeed, FP, if there's one thing I've learned from my not quite so stellar experience of dating FSW is that arguments are best avoided. That and keep dealings simple, yet Mobe insists on making complicated affairs out of his finances just to save a few pennies. Even a tight wad like me doesn't bother to go all trouble to save a few pence. Possibly that could have made her suspicious as she probably thought, 'why the hell would someone do all that unless their dodgy'. However taking flight is hardly a stand by your man moment. Something tells me that Moby wasn't standing on as sound foundations as he might himself off thought.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #168 on: November 26, 2020, 07:35:56 PM »
Do you think it is 'fake news', BillyB  ? ;)

I already knew the truth. Just asking treadmilldude a question because I want to know how the rumor mill works here.

Some time ago, Dragonkid apologized for some things. I accepted. Although people disagree with this young man's path in life, he took a big step in the right direction. I sincerely hope he continues to grow in the right direction.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #169 on: November 27, 2020, 01:03:33 AM »
Good  morning

My 1st Russian wife left me when she became convinced I must be have been acting fraudulently.
She learnt (much later ) that wasn't the case..but we lived 7 hours apart.

She saw how hard I worked to keep the businesses afloat. ..but what hurt me was that she could believe so, even mentioned it in her dating profile which someone from another place highlighted. I had announced our split and said another guy would be lucky to win her heart..

Boethius, I do not think V ever posted .she had been invited by the owner of the wife's forum....just observed what was being said and made a case for the thread to be nuked..about the only thing we agreed on back then.

BOTH of us said and did some stupid things..

The police WERE involved, following a complaint from V, but she withdrew it, as I pointed out I was RESPONDING and the Police simply suggested we both remove the respective Internet 'announcements'.. 

She moved to within less than a few minutes from me, recently and I helped her move in, having stored our furniture from our time together for over eight years

She and wifey get on great and wife appreciates how she has helped out during the first lockdown, delivering  shopping etc.

It seems some folk wish to try to denigrate my advice re how to behave in FSU countries by suggesting our collective stupidity during our breakup makes my extensive  experience less valid )
 ?

Trench,

while you suck up the AWFUL example others set, lurching from one temporary sex partner to another and think that is the way to go... you're never going to find a wife...

Sex is much better when you have it with someone who is a friend, knows what you like and you wake up lying next to them without regret or worrying how to keep them.. )

« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 04:06:14 AM by msmob »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #170 on: November 27, 2020, 04:00:01 AM »
Good  morning

My 1st Russian wife left me when she became convinced I must be have been acting fraudulently.
She learnt (much later ) that wasn't the case..but we lived 7 hours apart.

She saw how hard I worked to keep the businesses afloat. ..but what hurt me was that she could believe so, even mentioned it in her dating profile which someone from another place highlighted. I had announced our split and said another guy would be lucky to win her heart..

Boethius, I do not think V ever posted ...just observed what was being said and made a case for the thread to be nuked..

BOTH of us said and did some stupid things back then.. 

She moved to within less than a few minutes from me, recently and I helped her move in, having stored our furniture from our time together for over eight years

She and wifey get on great and wife appreciates how she has helped out during the first lockdown, delivering  shopping etc.

Well there we have it, I knew our Mobe would show us all how to go about forming a 'close' loving relationship. Why not just live 'only' 7 hours apart far better than living thousands of miles away from your other half after all and yet still consider that your still in a relationship. I'm guessing wife no. 1 thought helping out is the least she could do as she knows first hand what it's like living removed from your other half so much so that it makes you wonder if you ever were in a relationship with them ;D

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #171 on: November 27, 2020, 07:53:07 AM »

I already knew the truth. Just asking treadmilldude a question because I want to know how the rumor mill works here.

Some time ago, Dragonkid apologized for some things. I accepted. Although people disagree with this young man's path in life, he took a big step in the right direction. I sincerely hope he continues to grow in the right direction.

Thank you , and yes I was wrong about a lot of things I said in the past. I wasn't in the right mindset, nor had proper guidance. I wish I had some guidance by the likes of Jordan Peterson and so forth , which I think trench would benefit from listening to .
I don't think I said anything bad to anyone here , apart from one poster who clearly is a bully.

I don't claim to be a relationship expert , but despite what most will say . I did do very well as someone who was broke and took trips to the FSU , my partner's supported me and commited a lot . But there is only so much someone can take , and the path I chose was a very tough one , but paid off in the end .

I am more into developing myself , rather than reading how to charm a woman by saying something fancy in Russian . Maybe that is why my posts don't resonate with some , as I am more into big  life changing actions , than romantic actions

Offline msmob

« Reply #172 on: November 27, 2020, 08:35:28 AM »
Why not just live 'only' 7 hours apart far better than living thousands of miles away from your other half after all and yet still consider that your still in a relationship.

Congratulations on managing to completely get the wrong end of the stick ( and my apologies if it wasn't clear enough ) !

We were separated when 7 hours apart ..  I took work in NE England and Scotland and V went to 'big smoke'

May be try reading, again with this clarification / hand holding, before posting the usual Trench 'relationship advice' ;)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #173 on: November 28, 2020, 12:51:37 PM »

Thank you , and yes I was wrong about a lot of things I said in the past. I wasn't in the right mindset, nor had proper guidance. I wish I had some guidance by the likes of Jordan Peterson and so forth , which I think trench would benefit from listening to .

Jordan Peterson is very good on some subjects indeed. His You Tube video on 'Guys who are too nice' is exceptional in my opinion. Some of the points in that video I have already thought out in my mind previously and come to a similar conclusion like not finding someone exactly like you but not having someone widely different either. The point he makes on socializing kids is also a good one. So thank you for letting me know about him Japs he's stuff is indeed useful.

Some stuff he does I think can be more obvious/standard type of material though. He's view on marriage and family is true but not perfect as he kind of harks back to the way things used to be of marriages being difficult to get out off and thus beneficial as the couple either have to make it work or spend the rest of their lives tearing each other apart, that or disappear I guess lol. I think that while there is merit in that the downside is that there can be a lot of aggro in a marriage like in the situation that he mentions where they find out they are constantly at odds with each other or it turns real sour for some rest. So it can be that for some it's terrible to have it where there are no quickie divorces.

Myself I have gone through somewhat off a transformation over the past week. My world has changed almost overnight after a discovery about myself that I found out. It's kind of that I never really realized it before and it was a big part of me all along that had kind of been surpressed unwittingly by me. It's pretty much as a result of what Jordan Peterson points out in the video I just mentioned of agreeable people often never really knowing themselves as what it's surpressed (consciously or/and subconsciously) as the agreeable person doesn't want to upset anyone or go against what is societal consensus so much so that they adopt societal consensus or go with the other person's view to avoid conflict and become almost oblivious to their own mind.

That's not to say I can't be disagreeable occasionally, if something really bites me I can but most of the time I'm an agreeable person I think and till recent oblivious to a large part of myself. I was essentially on another forum I occasionally visit last weekend, a general relationship one. Anyway, I ended up asking a question and ended up discovering something about myself way more than I had anticipated. Essentially it boiled down to me not really knowing what I was looking for without me realising it as I didn't properly know who I was and had in that respect been living in a hole most of my life because of it. Looking back the signs were popping up here and there but I never really realised and connected the dots. This is not to say that I'm anything other than a straight guy btw just in case some members might be reading it that way (not bi, etc either). But it does mean that I should be able to pin point my search for a girl a lot more accurately now and will be a much different person moving forward on everything than I have been.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #174 on: November 28, 2020, 02:25:04 PM »
I am very happy that you found Jordan value to yourself. I found him too late in my life, but it is nice listening to him. His advice is much different from other people on here, who would say learn russian language etc , he is more focused on developing yourself, he even talks about weightlifting , it is about taking control over your life, and not giving anyone that control. In ukraine a lot of people blame the system , thinking if they were in the West, their problems would disappear.

Do explain more about what you realised about yourself, on what you want in someone.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540998
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1971
Total: 1981

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM