It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: FOR SALE: NEW Toshiba Satellite C855D S5900 with Cyrillic Keyboard (stickers)  (Read 4599 times)

Offline BoozeBaron

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Bought this in DEC 2013 for Xmas for my then GF in UA ... Sadly, we split just before the holidays - so - I have no use for it ...
It is BRAND NEW IN BOX with full warranty (bought at local shop - ordered the Cyrillic Keyboard stickers from Amazon) Have receipt etc - so is all 100% legit -

I've only fired it up once to switch the settings from USA keyboard, to UA/RU keyboard, and updated to Windows 8.1 (needs 8.2 now I think?) - Haven't been too concerned with it - Mending a broken heart still... :(
Paid $350 with tax and keys ... Will let it go for $299 + shipping (USA only) ... Your money back, if not 100% satisfied .. FOB Colorado USA -
I need to shift this ASAP - so thought I'd post it here first, and if I get any nibbles in the next few days, great - let's do the deal and all will be grand - If nothing in let's say about a week, then I'll remove this advert, and remove the Cyrillic keys and place it on eBay and Craig's List ... But you lot get the first bite at the apple :) )
Easily shipped to Ukraine for <$40 insured with MEEST ...

Cash/wire/PayPal -- and we do the deal...

Cheers,
BB

PS: Please DM/PM me only - I'll answer general Q's here of course... Also will post more pix in the next entry due to size constraints ..

Item specifics
Condition:  New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is   applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details.

Processor Speed: 1.33 GHz
Product Line: Satellite Memory: 4 GB
Model: C855D-S5900 Hard Drive Capacity: 500 GB
MPN: PSCBQU-00403E UPC: 022265507247
Operating System: Windows 8 Type: Notebook
Screen Size: 15.6" Brand: Toshiba
Processor Type: AMD E-Series
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 09:42:28 AM by BoozeBaron »
I'm American born, but work in London, Prague, and NZ... Currently back in the USA

Offline BoozeBaron

Box and Keyboard pix
I'm American born, but work in London, Prague, and NZ... Currently back in the USA

Offline cc3

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
Condolences, BB. Were you together a long time?

Offline BoozeBaron

Condolences, BB. Were you together a long time?

Hey CC3 - 18 months from first meeting till 'the end'... 6 months before that... so yeah... some time I suppose...  Just wrote/asked about you in the Colorado Meetup section :)

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Very Condolences too.  18 months is long enough to buy a PC for girlfriend!

Can't you return it for a refund?
I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline BoozeBaron

Can't you return it for a refund?
Bought it at a Staples that was closing down - and was a fire-sale ... All sales final - No returns :((

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1867
Total: 1878

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM