It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Importing a woman and lots of baggage  (Read 16465 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Importing a woman and lots of baggage
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2019, 01:38:19 PM »
This is an interesting discussion. I tend to find FSW often have very staunch and fixated ideas on whether they work or not. Some I have messaged bat back the idea that they will not work, they want to continue with a career. Many don't want to work and they too often refuse to budge. I've found it fairly rare to meet a FSW who will budge on their stance or go part way. It's like they have already made up their mind regardless of partner they meet. So many profiles I see the woman harps on about a guy being able to support the woman and be a strong man - lucky them, lol.

Thing is I don't think FSW fully get how the western world is structured now. The low to average wage in the west is at a level where both need to be working, more so if children are  involved. People of course can get by without but unless the guy is on a high wage provision is likely to end up meagre. If a guy owns his own property that can reduce the expenses as can state funded health care, education, pensions, etc as in Europe but not so much in the US.

Thing is if a FSW wants to sit at home adding to the expenses she will be clocking them up all the time, food eating, drinks, electricity, water, gas, entertainment, buying products, etc. Those will be happening all the time without her covering them. These are just the basic day to day expenses. I personally don't think FSW realise what they are demanding when they think they are going to be kept. They don't really realise what life is like in the west now or our lifestyles.

It kind of all makes the process harder as FSW tend to be obstinate and not willing to discuss where they can fit in. Many won't even want to work towards a part time job. There are of course advantages to having a woman at home. I personally think that if the guy had a decent independent income of £1k a month or more it would be a better fit to live in the FSU country the woman is from. Just think of how much further the money would go over there!

So while we get all beat up with whether we understand the FSU, I think they struggle more to understand us. Hollywood and stuff online is their guide rather than much in the way of experience abroad.

Two children or more I've always considered that unless I was a real wealthy guy I would be spending all my time money and effort bringing up some other guys kids, lol, no thanks!
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2019, 01:44:17 PM »
"if the guy had a decent independent income of £1k a month or more it would be a better fit to live in the FSU country the woman is from. Just think of how much further the money would go over there!"

go and try it then!!!!!
if your monthly income is  £1k a month suicide is probably your best option

if I were you, before I did ANYTHING else
I'd figure out how to make more money!!!!!
and then, go and do it!!!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2019, 03:15:02 PM »
"Importing".... Like they're some sort of product?

I sometimes wonder if marriages of convenience may be the best way for the FSU dating scene to operate. Each side states what they want and it's worked out how & when each side will deliver. Both sides get what they want apart from the chemistry/love. Even still both sides could benefit more than staying/being stuck as singles.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2019, 03:19:26 PM »
if you don't want children, then you have a lot of other options!!!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2019, 03:26:26 PM »
if you don't want children, then you have a lot of other options!!!

I assume a lot of sex tourists go to the FSU as they want sex with hot FSW but don't or can't afford to support FSW and any kids.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2019, 04:01:38 PM »
I sometimes wonder if marriages of convenience may be the best way for the FSU dating scene to operate. Each side states what they want and it's worked out how & when each side will deliver. Both sides get what they want apart from the chemistry/love. Even still both sides could benefit more than staying/being stuck as singles.

Otherwise known as "prostitution". 

You've posted in the past that you don't want to "import" a woman that will leave you.  How is this really different?

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2019, 04:15:09 PM »
this is why you go OFF THE BEATEN PATH...

everyone laughed at what I told you about Ukrainian village girls...
now didtn't they?
but I was speaking truth to you...
just not the entire story....

yes, back in the late 90s I was handing out out high end makeup palettes like these in the pic that I bought in bulk at Macy's
I told the girl's I met I was the Macy's District Manager for Ukraine
that we were opening a new store in Kyiv
and I was recruiting staff
I had a fake business card with a fake answering service that answered in my name and then "Macy's Kyiv"
and what totally clinched it, what really made it TOTALLY believable!
was when I handed them one of the Macy's kits gratis
cuz no way could you do that unless
they were free from Macy's!!!!
don't you admire this logic
these women were ALL incredibly eager to be hired, especially at the salary and amazing clothing allowance
and I interviewed them ALL rather thoroughly...

all modelish in appearance, and not old enough to drink hard alcohol
did break that law with an underage (less than 21) girl, my bad....

BUT, big BUT here
none were under 18, ok!!!!!
I am not Epstain
a scammer, yes
but not a pedophile
gotta draw the line...

but anyway pulling the ole makeup palette scam is easy peasy in a village
look for a big city like Dnepr and go to the satellite villages
there will usually be something called a "Doma Kultura" in roughly every 3rd village
it's like a "community center"

go to one of these on a Saturday at 8 pm and dance with the local girls
and get them drunk or high
you will be VERY visible to them
and if there are ANY super hot ones
then you casually let them know that you're the district manger of Macy's Kyiv, and would they like to see Macy's fall makeup palettes?

did you ever hear a teenage girl lose ALL CONTROL and just squeal with extreme joy?
that was their reaction...
so damned easy to go from that to somewhere else...

now do you see how easy it was?

I would like to dedicate this post to Robert T. Fletcher III
the world's MOST successful scammer in Ukraine
this dewd scammed millions of dollars out of Ukrainians!!!!
someone who handily beat all Russians and Ukrainians at scamming
a master
I watched closely his meteoric rise and fall
our paths crossed many times
if "Fletch"  had listened to me, he would today be running half the economy of Ukraine instead of living in Jail...
I make a great consultant
but no one ever listens...

Fletcher traveled everywhere with these two super models
both very tall, old enough to be his grand daughters
one had blond hair and freckles
and the other dark hair and eyes
just the most beautiful girls you could ever imagine

I don't know what became of them when Fletch went to jail...

« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 10:12:11 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2019, 04:20:07 PM »

Otherwise known as "prostitution". 

You've posted in the past that you don't want to "import" a woman that will leave you.  How is this really different?

This post was composed without the aid of google.

I would like to have children, if a FSW wanted the same and we at least got along this wouldn't necessarily be such a bad way for either side to do it. After all there are surrogate mother's and sperm donors so this could be quite preferably, no prostitution.

Offline Omega82

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2019, 06:29:40 PM »
I understand in some instance it may be difficult for the woman to work.  However if the woman speaks English, there are many jobs that even with a high school diploma can offer you $12 or $15 per hour plus medical insurance and some even offer tuition reimbursement.  The insurance we have at my job offers a competitive rate if you add one dependant but more than one it goes up significantly.  So if there are 2 children then the woman can work and have one child on her work insurance and the man can have the other child on his and the payments don't skyrocket.  The woman can also take advantage of the employer tuition reimbursement if she wants to go back to school and can also use her salary to help her parents and also buy her tickets to go see them every year.  If the man would be the sole provider in this scenario and the woman would want to further her education and also help her parents monthly and visit them then I think the man would need a salary of at least $150,000 per year.  and very few men make that amount of money. 

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2019, 07:17:21 PM »
This post is rather stupid.

Why would anyone marry a woman with children, be it 1 or 10, if they have no emotional attachment to those children?  Not necessarily as a father, but at least as a friend/mentor?

Why would any woman want to be with a man who considers her children as baggage?

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2019, 07:31:33 PM »
I understand in some instance it may be difficult for the woman to work.  However if the woman speaks English, there are many jobs that even with a high school diploma can offer you $12 or $15 per hour plus medical insurance and some even offer tuition reimbursement.  The insurance we have at my job offers a competitive rate if you add one dependant but more than one it goes up significantly.  So if there are 2 children then the woman can work and have one child on her work insurance and the man can have the other child on his and the payments don't skyrocket.  The woman can also take advantage of the employer tuition reimbursement if she wants to go back to school and can also use her salary to help her parents and also buy her tickets to go see them every year.  If the man would be the sole provider in this scenario and the woman would want to further her education and also help her parents monthly and visit them then I think the man would need a salary of at least $150,000 per year.  and very few men make that amount of money.

Omega-

The premise of your question is absurd.  If anyone doesn’t want the added financial burden then any rational thinking man would simply a) not engage in the MOB; and b) with a single mother of one or worst, two.

Why toss a pre-set logic into your inquiry justifying what and why a newly arrived mother, who was chased and convinced for his reasons of convenience, to another country and be expected to immediately finance her keep as a course for agreeing with the proposition.

Many of these gals, given the time  AND opportunity would gladly abide by the rules of advancement within the confines of the relationship and contribute immeasurably to a chosen household. Just likely not in the same time frame you have pinned with your seemingly current target of interest.

For now, just think of this in terms of the current economic state (since you used the proverbial term ‘import’). Yes, it’ll cost you more to import than acquire a comparable homegrown variety. Chalk it up as Trump’s tariffs. The days of more bang for the buck is oh-so 90s...today it’s more bucks for the bang.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 07:37:17 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online krimster2

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2019, 07:56:46 PM »
i've raised two of my own children, helped raise my nephew when my sister was going through her divorce
and dated a woman for two years who had two small children....

I also tried unsuccessfully to adopt a child from Ukraine
after that experience I ended up helping two US couples each adopt a child - 1 boy, 1 girl, from Orphanage #2 in Sevastopol

in addition, I know a LOT of American Dad/Russian/Ukrainian Wife couples like myself, it's NOT a huge club, but not small either....

so that's MY "Bona Fides"

how I know truth...

first, raising kids is HARD!!!!
especially if you're an OLD dewd,
do you want to clean up vomit at 2:30 AM?
gotta get up in a few hours to go to work, well that's too bad old man...
welcome to being a Dad!

you REALLY have to spend time with the children in your care!
you must get them used to you being their teacher at a very young age
so it will just be natural for them to follow "for the most part" when they are older
always use logic and reason
and explain WHY something is good or bad
whenever they learn something reward them
but never punish them if they fail

if you have children, you can't hide in your work
THEY are your work as well

raising children can be IMMENSELY REWARDING if you have a bond with the child
there is nothing more magical than the bond you can have with a child that you are raising
they way they look up to you and depend on you
and you watch them grow up year after year until a butterfly emerges from the cocoon and takes wing...

then your child becomes an adult, and the adult becomes one of your closest friends....
and one of the people you respect the most...

a single guy could never understand what this feels like....

« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 10:01:01 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Omega82

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2019, 08:30:24 PM »
This post is rather stupid.

Why would anyone marry a woman with children, be it 1 or 10, if they have no emotional attachment to those children?  Not necessarily as a father, but at least as a friend/mentor?

Why would any woman want to be with a man who considers her children as baggage?

Steve, we could say the same about many posts but we're here to help each other right? 

Regarless if I say import, or petition, or being over whatever the lingo, the question is the same. 

I initially asked if anyone has brought over a woman and two kids that are not his.  Then someone said that the man must pay for everything and then I clarified the health insurance scenario where adding multiple people on one policy brings up the premiums significantly and that even some entry level jobs offer tuition reimbursement so in my opinion it's a good idea if the woman works.  Where is the "stupidity" in this Steve? 

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2019, 08:40:30 PM »

Looks like a Colt 45 [Commander?] Double barrel shotgun- Winchester,  Remington, [other?]
 About kids..Could be rewarding ...Could be a bummer. I've seen them both.
One kid joined a gang and got into so much trouble that he got deported.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Gator

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2019, 08:46:55 PM »

Such an experience is a living nightmare for the parents.  However, sometimes the consequences are a huge wakeup call for the kid to change his life. 

Hope all is well today. 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2019, 09:10:15 PM »

I think this is a very good topic you brought up Omega. A girl I was briefly with a couple of years back in Ukraine told me that she would not work in the UK, not even in a part time job. She expected the man to pay for it all, she continued to outline for me in this conversation how her brother goes out to work all hours under the sun to pay for his wife who stays at home with their son, her brother was basically always at work and not much home in the flat, lol. The idea of her paying any expenses, 'going dutch' or anywhere in that direction did not sit well with her and she refused the notion point blank. Even a part time job so that she would have money to pay for the clothes she so wanted didn't strike with her. Bizzare as she apparently worked all hours under the sun in a lowly paid retail job and so could not afford much (think $100-120 or so a month). She could not see that she would be better off working a part time job in the UK which would be money she could spend as she wished. No it was the whole caboodle with her or nothing, insane mentality really that these girls can't grasp that they would still be in a better situation but instead accept the worse situation they have! A completely demented mentality!!! But that's many FSW for you.

Anyway, our conversation helped to reinforce the vision that this girl would expect me to work long and tiring hours to afford her all she wished. That I would be no different than a work slave working all hours under the sun. That the only way to avoid such would be to bring in either a high salary (for me not likely) or be well set up with income from investments and low living costs, or owning own home (which I do) with no or little mortgage. Otherwise I would have it stuck to me to be under siege with a shed load of expenses at all times. So she did at least bring home the reality of what most FSW expect.

Personally if I was in the US I would look to South America, it's far, far nearer, less costly has plenty of hot women and equally plenty to chose from. If being white is an issue find one if the less tanned ones. Most in general aren't really that dark anyway. I understand that South America women can have temper issues etc but with either FSW or South American women you are dealing with a difficult personality in most cases. Many FSW are obstinate and set in their ways as we see here to the point of stupidity. In the UK it's possible to carry a women financially if not that wealthy as the state picks up for a lot of it. In the US I don't think FSW realise how punishing their idea of the man pays all really is. They still have state support for some stuff out there and I don't think realise the  crushing burden their ethos entails on a US guy. That the US guy pays through the ear for everything and of course two children being a particular financial burden.

Some US guys think the guy should pay for a FSW children through College. That's fine if real wealthy or particularly close relationship with them. Myself though I wouldn't see it as my responsibility, most higher ed. In the FSU is not of the level of the west. I would see it as an extra that the FSW or her kids should pay if they want it, it's being overly generous of the guy funding it in my opinion.

Offline Omega82

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2019, 09:17:41 PM »
you're right Trench.  very good observations. 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2019, 09:41:22 PM »
you're right Trench.  very good observations.

Thanks :) Thing is FSW and any if their kids can be real 'passengers'. They just sit there while the guy carries them. Some forum members on here don't mind that as they are very wealthy that it's something they can do and are happy with the return they get. The passenger mentality often jars for most of us more regular guys as it can be a troublesome fit for our western society the way they are structured today. Unfortunately a FSW will often be gormless as to the big helping out to the guy & family finances by just doing a little work. Regardless of the perks you list she'll still highly likely stick to the man pays and not care about the many perks from only doing a little work. Better to cross this bridge mentally in your mind I think as a single guy and get sorted before getting into one with a FSW you meet on it.

Online krimster2

« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2019, 09:43:28 PM »
"looks like a Colt 45 [Commander?] Double barrel shotgun- Winchester,  Remington, [other?]

no.. the single action semi auto is a 357 magnum automatic pistol called the Coonan
very rare, only a limited number made
generic pic below...
I hand polished the feeding ramp and swapped for a higher tension Wolf recoil spring for greater feeding reliability
when fired out of it's 5 inch barrel, my 158 grain sierra hollow point handloads averaged a little over 1,420 fps
over 18 inch penetration in gel with massive cavity

double barrel shotgun was a Rossi 12 GA 3 inch chamber...
loaded with 15 pellets of double buck X 2

Russian woman is 6 foot one
she handles recoil well
and she follows my orders without questions EVER...
if I told her to kill someone...
she WOULD DO IT immediately!!!!!

we're like "a salt and pepper team"
except instead of black and white
we're American and Russian
and we like goin around shootin people and stuff

well, I tell ya'
if my kid, joined a gang, I'd tell em, you join the best gang and you make it even better by killing everyone in ALL the other gangs, and I AM GOING TO HELP YOU!!!!!!!!
hell YES!!!!
that's what Father's are freakin for for cryin out loud!!!!

BUT...
my oldest daughter will be living at Rice University in less than two months...
and in two more years my baby will be joining her big sister
so those gang dewds are goddamned lucky my family and I didn't cross their path...
cuz we'd rip the joint...

« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 08:17:55 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2019, 10:28:15 PM »
Actually interesting thought I've just had in whether South American women are more accepting/aware of the financial realities of getting with a western man from the US or wherever?

I find that with FSW they can just be so obstinate. There are always exceptions of course but it doesn't make for the easiest if relationships. I kind of wonder if South American women pick up on the, 'ok I'll be better off if I work part time in the US, etc' than the complete denial of economic reality in the west you can get from many FSW?

Online krimster2

« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2019, 10:36:51 PM »
no, Trench, they are more traditional....
OTOH, you support them, and they will try and please you as much as they possibly can
they KNOW how to play it

but no money
no honey
that's EVERY culture Trench

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2019, 10:45:37 PM »
no, Trench, they are more traditional....
OTOH, you support them, and they will try and please you as much as they possibly can
they KNOW how to play it

but no money
no honey
that's EVERY culture Trench

Think you're about right there, lol.

Shame, it's a warmer weather out that way.

Online northkape

Re: Importing a woman and lots of baggage
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2019, 07:57:15 AM »
About work or not,,,,,,
Find the right woman to start with, it is the most important part of marrying abroad.

I have more than twenty years of experience with FSUW.

Here at home in these years, I have met with more than 50 small families with a FSU woman.
Mostly ordinary men in ordinary jobs with medium / low income.
A lot of the women came with a child or children, and I think all of them started working as soon as they were able to.
Many being self employed, or working menial jobs, like cleaning hospitals or similar,
where almost no language is required to start with.

I was married with a 23 year younger for 13 years that gave me two sons.
After divorcing, I married a 27 year younger with a single child.
At that time, my boys were living with me.
Being broke with a shitty economy, and boys living with us created a LOT of friction.
But we are still married almost five years later,
and I can’t see any signs of her leaving me in the foreseeable future.

When starting the search for my second FSU wife I signed up and paid for membership on every FSU dating site I could find.
Mailed out more than 3000 formal letters to women approximately 25 year younger.
All of them fulfilling my criteria; Single mother with a child aged 6 - 12, slim 49 - 59 kg, height 160 - 170cm.
Preferably with reasonable english, good job, good economy, higher education.
Got 300+ answers,,, after filtering down, planned to meet with more than 50 of these, during the year I had set aside for searching.
After the reality of logistics had taken its toll, I was able to meet with 30 - 35.
All of these had good or so-so jobs with good economy, were energetic - ambitious and wanted to work from day one, if possible.

Both my first and second wife, wanted to work as quickly as possible.
My first one started within a year,,, with my present wife there was no choice, with me being almost broke.
She set up her own business on the first floor of my office building, and got started almost from day one.
Being a self employed entrepreneur through all of her adult life, it was what she wanted anyway.
She is not comfortable with asking for money, and don’t feel well being dependent on someone other than herself.
What I had to offer,, was free rent, and setting up a nice website for her business, to attract customers immediately.

This year, her 16 year old daughter has started her own business in a corner of my wife's shop.
Working in the evenings after school, doing eyelashes and nails for other teen-age girls at her school.
Not a lot of income, but she loves making her own money,,,,, something like USD 100 a week.

Read all of it here:
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=15509.0

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2019, 10:21:57 AM »
Steve, we could say the same about many posts but we're here to help each other right? 

Regarless if I say import, or petition, or being over whatever the lingo, the question is the same. 

I initially asked if anyone has brought over a woman and two kids that are not his.  Then someone said that the man must pay for everything and then I clarified the health insurance scenario where adding multiple people on one policy brings up the premiums significantly and that even some entry level jobs offer tuition reimbursement so in my opinion it's a good idea if the woman works.  Where is the "stupidity" in this Steve?

It is stupid.  Like some other posts here.

This post was doomed from the start by the choice of subject line. "Importing a woman and lots of baggage".  I'm pretty sure almost everyone here would agree that if that is your view of this relationship - importing an indentured servant (can she immediately go to work to support the household) and trying to minimize the impact of her brats, then it's a trainwreck from the start.

Nothing about love is logical.  We all do crazy, irrational things.  The least consideration about this venture, to find a someone you love enough to marry, is money.  Because, especially when looking overseas, it is expensive.  If you are trying to min/max a relationship for financial gain or security, perhaps you might have a chance if you pursue a wealthy widow.

When pursuing a woman with children, don't.  Not with your mindset.  If they are just red numbers on a monthly expense spreadsheet to you, then do them and yourself a favor and walk away.

For anyone else who is facing a situation of a potential instant family, and they care enough to try to make it work, then let's discuss how to support a new family.  If you need help from your new spouse, then discuss it with her.  Find out how long you can provide for them without her being able to work, and try to plan accordingly.  Financial distress is the number one relationship killer. 

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2019, 11:12:26 AM »
I think the man would need a salary of at least $150,000 per year.  and very few men make that amount of money.

I think you underestimate a number of things.

An FSUW can make money once the kids start attending school.
Having a stay at home wife/mother can make you more efficient.
She can manage the household, that frees you up to make more
money.

You will spend a lot more time doing family stuff, but you will spend far
less time doing unproductive stuff. You will generally eat better and drink
less, you will probably get to bed at a far better time to be effective the
next day. Your appearance will probably be better, your old shirts will
tend to disappear, you will show up to a sales call looking more put
together.

Many FSUW are thrifty (many are not) depending on who you end up
with. I buy a bag of flour at least once a month. When I was single I
didn't buy a bag of flour per year. My wife makes things from scratch,
she prepares food from raw ingredients and buys nothing processed.

My wife won't pay retail prices for ANYTHING. It's amazing how often
she will go shopping and not buy anything. However, not all FSUW are
like that so your mileage will vary. Some FSUW can't cook at all.

My overall point is that the right woman usually makes us better.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 11:18:53 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1878
Total: 1889

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM