It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Coronavirus, how are you preparing for it and how it is affecting you so far?  (Read 439664 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
the B-strain of covid-19
cultured and packaged in Moscva...
in what looks to be a small perfume aerosol dispenser...
but has a hidden built-in adjustable mechanical timer/aerosol dispenser...
sealed in clear pink plastic with English label on the outside
looks pretty innocent

AND...
cheaper and more effective than Novichok!

same program has a private hospital in Moscva with boarded windows and doors
only one wing is functioning...
they process 8 volunteer Corona patients at a time, who are paid $25,000 + officer’s commission to be here, all of them are teenagers...
everyone inside in full haz-mat gear
the GRU was in charge of writing the SQL database program
to select most likely candidates, from incoming recruits...
they preferred as young as possible, with either no parent, or single parent
from some gopnick village

about 1 out of 50 dies...
and money is usually given to parent, or is “kept”
other 49 are immune to the Moscva strain
and are “deployed” as perfume distributors
under a new, never before seen franchise

oh and BTW, FBI will absolutely NOT do anything to investigate Russian espionage
for some strange reason...
so I guess actual freakin sabotage would also fall into the same "hands-off" policy

so all you GRU fellas shouldn’t be slappin yourselves on the back so hard
you never before in your lives have had “open field day” in the USA before
you guys can do WTF you want now....
so, of course, you’re winnin, you’d be incompetent idiots if you weren’t

BTW, any company doing automated rapid batch testing of Corona is gonna be a GRU target, in more than one way...
ponelle?

their first wave of people are ALREADY on the inside
new ones are being made
and then they recruit more and more

then others are gonna "join in" with their brands of perfume, etc.
so Corona Blankets of various sorts are freaking EVERYWHERE 3 years from now folks, from MULTIPLE sources!!!!
and some of the newer strains are gonna be REAL nasty, not like the weak-ass stuff we got now that could only get up to 20,000 dead per week...

but even that weak-assed early corona
was like having 10 years of the Vietnam war happen in 3 weeks
but in America

the second peak was like fighting World War II instead of nearly 5 years...
you fought it in two months but also in America...

third peak was only slightly less...

guess how much of "America" is left at this point?

« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 08:47:07 AM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
Moby,

Do you honestly think that our Trench hasn't been socially distancing/stay
at home for years? Now you think he's the chief ticket seller in the kissing
booth at the fair?

))

Good point, but you got my point, too ..

He is flouting sensible rules and it is now a criminal offender - by his own admission ...  in this case, I believe the Muppet really is flitting back and forth across 5 UK counties
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 09:29:15 AM by msmob »

Offline Gator

Do you honestly think that our Trench hasn't been socially distancing/stay
at home for years?

:ROFL:

How about those dancing clubs suggested by RWD women members? 

Offline msmob

BTW, any company doing automated rapid batch testing of Corona is gonna be a GRU target, in more than one way...
ponelle?

I will wait, with baited breath for attacks on two Belfast firms ...( for example )

Thank you, BC..Going by your 'logic' ..a Freudian slip ?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 09:30:49 PM by msmob »

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
bated or?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
You need to refuel more often.  You visit more places than you'd normally visit if you kept travel to an absolute minimum.

No, the risk is not the same.

Fuel is the only extra thing I do in general. For that I wear gloves, so the risk isn't really particularly anymore.

By contrast presently in the UK we have loads of idiots out jogging. Many end up only a metre instead of the two if that. Of course the pavements aren't 2 metres wide so it all becomes a bit ridiculous, not to mention a pain in the arse to walk down the road.

I think the whole exercise thing needs to be knocked on the head soon and probably will. It's just spreading the risk too much in comparison to those in cars protected by glass & steel and distanced from those outside. Joggers breathing in and out a lot is just asking for trouble. Aside from that it makes it too difficult for the Police to determine who needs to be out or not. Now that I have my exempt letter as as VIP i.e Key Worker I would happily have more or less free reign of the streets :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
I'm now kicking myself for not insisting SC came to Britain and stayed 'locked up' .. at least we have a gardens here ...
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline AlyonaN

You need to refuel more often.  You visit more places than you'd normally visit if you kept travel to an absolute minimum.

No, the risk is not the same.

There are more and more confirmed cases in Ukraine -1668 today. Most of all in Kiev. In supermarkets, it is difficult to keep a distance when people come too close. Perhaps large fines will help unconscious citizens.

Offline BillyB

In supermarkets, it is difficult to keep a distance when people come too close.

Alyona, if somebody gets too close to you at the supermarket, start sneezing and coughing.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online krimster2

"Perhaps large fines will help unconscious citizens."

nyet...
only violence or threats of violence work here
I have been in two fights already while wearing a full bio-warfare hazmat suit...
I fight with knives which are legal in the state of Texas
this is why I am known as "DvaNosh Grozny"

because I am bad to the bone...
I keep trying different T-shirt designs to promote social distancing
I like the one of me disemboweling someone
better than the one that said I worked in a Pediatric ward... that one had no effect at all on social distancing, but the disemboweling one sure does!!!

don't be a fool
Buy your Ukrainian made Hydroxychloroquine
from Anteka Kazul
100% durrichki free
Product of Malenkey Rodina Magazine dot com
slovo!

« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 02:16:06 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
I buy parts out of China on Ebay. They aren't selling even half as many parts as they used to on Ebay. China likes to report good news. Don't expect them to report the ongoing bad news.

I think you likely have the right answer here Billy. It seems strange to me that even with all the quarentining methods they can beat such a viralent virus in so short a period of time.

I wonder if the Chinese government on seeing that it is still persisting despite quarentining measures decided they can't carry on any longer along that path that sooner or later the economy needed to be started up as you can only go so long with most stuff shut up.

They might have seen that a lot of people had mild symptoms and decided to let it run its course and build up 'herd immunity' as Boris would say. Could be interesting to see if any reports from people on the ground out there can be obtained to see if this might be true.

Offline msmob

Trench,

I am sure you noticed but the herd mentality approach was not adopted by the UK and if it HAD, the PM would be a 'prime example' for its proponents..

Have you got any other 'gems of wisdom' while you try to spread the virus with your 'essential' travel to see family across 5 counties ? ...

Whether BillyB's perception is valid - given ebay auctions are way down ... from UK sellers, too .. China Inc. might be getting ready for 'biz as usual'... but 'we' aren't ...

I don't feel the antipathy to Chinese biz' I detect from some 'Muricans 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Trench,

I am sure you noticed but the herd mentality approach was not adopted by the UK and if it HAD, the PM would be a 'prime example' for its proponents..

Have you got any other 'gems of wisdom' while you try to spread the virus with your 'essential' travel to see family across 5 counties ? ...

Whether BillyB's perception is valid - given ebay auctions are way down ... from UK sellers, too .. China Inc. might be getting ready for 'biz as usual'... but 'we' aren't ...

I don't feel the antipathy to Chinese biz' I detect from some 'Muricans

Could be that China are now entering Phase 2 that Italy are now looking at:

http://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/indepth/features/phase-italy-considers-move-coronavirus-peak-200408090958504.html

So basically booting back up as much of the economy as possible while they ride out the virus by continuing social distancing measures. Essentially that they can't sit and wait it out and leave the economy all but switched off for too long while they wait for the last few numbers to dissipate. Knowing also that they could easily get reinfected from abroad again so little point holding on for cases to reach zero.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Looks like here in the UK they are expecting 80 percent of us to get Coronavirus in the end:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52219930

So looks like as above it's more about keeping the economy running alongside the pandemic, avoiding a big surge on hospital beds, preparing for it if necessary and putting off as much as possible until some medicine is developed and given the ok to at least alleviate the serious cases for most people. Going from the above report they are not expecting Coronavirus to disappear anytime soon so it's likely to be around many more months to come, possibly a good year(s) or so.

Offline msmob

Looks like here in the UK they are expecting 80 percent of us to get Coronavirus in the end:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52219930

So looks like as above it's more about keeping the economy running alongside the pandemic, avoiding a big surge on hospital beds, preparing for it if necessary and putting off as much as possible until some medicine is developed and given the ok to at least alleviate the serious cases for most people. Going from the above report they are not expecting Coronavirus to disappear anytime soon so it's likely to be around many more months to come, possibly a good year(s) or so.

'They' is 'someone' quoting what they say the Passport Agency boss said..

Only the Muppet gang believe the govt suddenly decided to let the virus do it's worst ..

Trench, I have an ex-neighbour and friend who is caring for his kids at home while his wife is self-isolating and showing symptoms in a flat above the village pub ( 100m from the family home) ... She is a Theatre Nurse and MAY have got it from a 89 year old male patient who was operated on (after a fall) to replace a hip..

It was one day she was sent from her small Cotswold hospital to help out in Gloucester ..

No-one has come to test her - to check if he's got it and she's not about to drive to be tested..

The NHS lost another worker for 14 days ...

Meanwhile, you try to tell us the govt has 'decided' to let all hell break loose ? ...  Hmm ...

« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 02:05:34 AM by msmob »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
'They' is 'someone' quoting what they say the Passport Agency boss said..

Only the Muppet gang believe the govt suddenly decided to let the virus do it's worst ..

Trench, I have an ex-neighbour and friend who is caring for his kids at home while his wife is self-isolating and showing symptoms in a flat above the village pub ( 100m from the family home) ... She is a Theatre Nurse and MAY have got it from a 89 year old male patient who was operated on (after a fall) to replace a hip..

It was one day she was sent from her small Cotswold hospital to help out in Gloucester ..

No-one has come to test her - to check if he's got it and she's not about to drive to be tested..

The NHS lost another worker for 14 days ...

Meanwhile, you try to tell us the govt has 'decided' to let all hell break loose ? ...  Hmm ...

Then pray tell Mobers, how do you see this pandemic ending?

Our village is presently plague free ;D

Offline msmob

Then pray tell Mobers, how do you see this pandemic ending?

Our village is presently plague free ;D

How do you KNOW ... ?  I keep telling you ..30 percent or folk folk might be asymptomatic - but carriers ..

'Our' ...so you're back in Dorset, again ?  :deadhorse:

Offline BC

Count on 2.5-3 months after the first significant number of those testing positive daily.  Significant number somewhere around 15 per million population. For the UK 'significant number' date 15 March.

15 per million seems to be the tipping point where infections go exponential.

This to get to the point that we have decent freedom of domestic movement and begin the process of getting back to normal but still with protective measures required.  That's if all remains as now in lockdown till then without going postal.

The only thing that can shorten it a bit is if we know the portion of the population that has not yet been infected.  Or inversely the portion of the population that has acquired antibodies on a national level.  We're a long way from knowing that.

Just my guesstimate.

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Count on 2.5-3 months after the first significant number of those testing positive daily.  Significant number somewhere around 15 per million population. For the UK 'significant number' date 15 March.

15 per million seems to be the tipping point where infections go exponential.

This to get to the point that we have decent freedom of domestic movement and begin the process of getting back to normal but still with protective measures required.  That's if all remains as now in lockdown till then without going postal.

The only thing that can shorten it a bit is if we know the portion of the population that has not yet been infected.  Or inversely the portion of the population that has acquired antibodies on a national level.  We're a long way from knowing that.

Just my guesstimate.

I haven't given it much thought until I saw a discussion on TV last night about "normal". They were saying normal as we know it, we may never see again and I think they're right. There's likely to be some sort of invasion of privacy as a result. Our movement, ordered isolation if your ill. It's opened a Pandora's box for law makers.  I've no idea what it'll be but I expect changes

Offline BillyB

They might have seen that a lot of people had mild symptoms and decided to let it run its course and build up 'herd immunity' as Boris would say.

I don't think the population is going to cooperate with a herd immunity plan. Nations will flatten the curve and number of infections at any given time so it won't overwhelm the hospitals. If a vaccine isn't found, herd immunity will eventually happen where most everybody will experience the coronavirus but if it mutates, the immunity goes out the window.

Did Boris actually say he was thinking about "herd immunity". I know a few of your medical experts thought about it. Could it be your anti Boris media is putting words into his mouth?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Coronavirus, how are you preparing for it and how it is affecting you so far?
« Reply #2020 on: April 09, 2020, 07:39:05 AM »
99-year-old beats her battle with COVID-19
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WICS/WRSP) — A new report now shows that more than 22,000 people in the U.S. have recovered from the novel coronavirus.
http://nbc16.com/news/nation-world/99-year-old-beats-her-battle-with-covid-19

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline msmob

Could it be your anti Boris media is putting words into his mouth?

BillyB

Newspapers in the UK ( other than the Morning Star ) are taking an apolitical viewpoint on this crisis .. you may be confusing the feelings you suggest in your nation ..
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 09:43:31 AM by msmob »

Offline BillyB

BillyB

Newspapers in the UK ( other than the Morning Star ) are taking a political viewpoint on this crisis .. you may be confusing the feelings you suggest in your nation ..

I've heard a lot of talk about Boris recommending herd mentality from people on the internet and media but I haven't read one quote or seen a video of him claiming he's doing the herd mentality approach. If you got something, link it here otherwise it's safe to say your media puts words into his mouth like our media does to Trump.

In other news COCID-19 infecting only a fraction of people in a matter of months has become Americans leading cause of death. Anybody still think this is no more dangerous than the flu?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/coronavirus-becomes-leading-cause-of-death-in-us/ar-BB12o7aQ?ocid=spartanntp

Offline msmob

Silly BillyB

'Trampu' manages to shoot himself in the foot with his tweets and speeches all by himself ... No media 'help' is required ... that you refuse to see it is not my problem

Re Boris :  Much as I hate Brexit and his BS that NHS and frontline carers needed protected and tested  - I haven't suggested Boris was an advocate of the Swedish approach and IF he was - he listened to good advice .

Try to keep up..

Offline BillyB

I haven't suggested Boris was an advocate of the Swedish approach and IF he was - he listened to good advice .

That doesn't answer my question but since you're hesitant to criticize the fake news media you love, it's apparent they are making stuff up about Boris embracing the herd immunity approach.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1889
Total: 1900

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM