It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 458686 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #1075 on: April 25, 2018, 01:21:35 PM »
Well I wouldn't worry about her neighbours seeing me, so let them see.

This is your problem.  It's not all about you.

I don't really see the point in grand gestures to try to sweep her off her feet. If she's into me she's into me and no grand gestures needed, the chemistry does the work. If she's not then no grand gestures on the world will help at least not long term. Been there, done the invite girl to Kiev thing but found that it tends not to be a good thing relationship wise. Not as bad as taking her on a foreign holiday too early on but still better to see her in her home town I think.

You didn't have a relationship.  The fact you believe inviting a girl to Kyiv is some sort of grand gesture on your part is also a problem.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 01:25:03 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Nightwish

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #1076 on: April 25, 2018, 02:05:08 PM »
This is your problem.  It's not all about you.

You didn't have a relationship.  The fact you believe inviting a girl to Kyiv is some sort of grand gesture on your part is also a problem.

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: I'm sorry, this is just tooo much even for you Trench, wtf kind of piss poor life do you think these women live? 
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1077 on: April 25, 2018, 02:16:15 PM »
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: I'm sorry, this is just tooo much even for you Trench, wtf kind of piss poor life do you think these women live?

Funny as both women I invited to Kiev I had to help out with train fare and also paid for all accommodation cost. Apparently, both were on low paid jobs about £100 a month if that.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1078 on: April 25, 2018, 02:31:40 PM »
You still don't get it.  Helping out with cash does not equate to a grand romantic gesture on your part.  Paying for their trips was the default.  They would not be making the trips were it not for you.

You want to know a "grand romantic gesture"?  My FIL lived about 150 m from my MIL.  Every day, on his way home from school (he was a teen), he would tie a bunch of flowers to her door.

An even grander romantic gesture - I knew a couple who emigrated here from Germany, where they were in a displaced persons camp.  Every morning, the husband would rise early and go to an open field, where he would pick a bunch of flowers, return, and place them at his wife's bedside, so she would wake up to the scent of freshly cut flowers, one of the few pleasant things in their day.  He did this every day for five years.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #1079 on: April 25, 2018, 02:35:21 PM »
Funny as both women I invited to Kiev I had to help out with train fare and also paid for all accommodation cost. Apparently, both were on low paid jobs about £100 a month if that.

Yes as would be expected of a (gentle)man who wanted to meet/date them..
but now I was talking about your view on the matter as a "grand gesture"

you know little or none about the culture if you think that was a "grand gesture" in any way, form or shape.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1080 on: April 25, 2018, 02:41:30 PM »
Like I said earlier-- you need to read some of his ludicrous,condacending,offensive ignorance before you condemn his critics. :shock: :whew: :trainwreck:

Stingy --he was going to take his own food from Tesco with him to Ukraine --to save a buck!
He will not date locally  and girls will note date him because he wants to go dutch !
Relationship --he classifies a girl in Nikolaev who fled before she finished her coffee as a relationship !!
You want more? All his own work !

hahahaah...i gotta find these stories, damn that's cheap!!  you can tell he's hung up on money. that's basically all he talks about.  "guys on here are all rich, that's why they get the girls".... one girl used him as a credit card and kicked him out after from what I recall.

Trench you never talk about the other qualities as a man that makes women attracted to a guy.  You need to build those skills up.  The guys here are right, any woman who takes you in now is a co-dependant and that relationship is gonna end in a train wreck.  Cause you ain't got no foundation brah.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #1081 on: April 25, 2018, 02:47:01 PM »
You still don't get it.  Helping out with cash does not equate to a grand romantic gesture on your part.  Paying for their trips was the default.  They would not be making the trips were it not for you.

You want to know a "grand romantic gesture"?  My FIL lived about 150 m from my MIL.  Every day, on his way home from school (he was a teen), he would tie a bunch of flowers to her door.

An even grander romantic gesture - I knew a couple who emigrated here from Germany, where they were in a displaced persons camp.  Every morning, the husband would rise early and go to an open field, where he would pick a bunch of flowers, return, and place them at his wife's bedside, so she would wake up to the scent of freshly cut flowers, one of the few pleasant things in their day.  He did this every day for five years.
talking about a "grand gesture"..

One of my many female friends lived in Sochi, or rather Adler to be exact, when she attended university in St Pete she had a male admirer, on a break from school she went home and got a nasty old, so she stayed at home being sick the following week, this young man took a plane from St Pete to Adler and delivered a big bouquet of roses together with some books from school so she could study at home for a test, stayed for about an hour drinking some tea before flying back to St Pete.
To afford it, he had sold of his guitar and pawned his watch (a family heirloom)
Every time we talked (me and this female friend) about flowers she always got thinking about this and her eyes would tear up...

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1082 on: April 25, 2018, 03:01:38 PM »
That is a very romantic gesture. 

Did they end up together?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1083 on: April 25, 2018, 03:03:02 PM »
I also want to state that I think krimster is sincerely trying to help Trench, and it often seems we are all ganging up on Trench. 

Personally, I don't wish Trench ill will, but I think his attitude is self defeating, and he will attract exactly what he is trying to avoid, because his mentality is one of "scammer".
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 03:15:44 PM by Boethius »

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #1084 on: April 25, 2018, 03:15:07 PM »
That is a very romantic gesture. 

Did they end up together?

No, as I understood it they drifted apart after University, he got a job somewhere in Siberia and she had still 2 more years in St Pete before graduation. 

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #1085 on: April 25, 2018, 03:19:28 PM »
Trench doesn't need help. He doesn't listen to people.  I told him to get on Skype or video chat with girls.  he made some excuse about not having "chemistry".
Dude is clueless when it comes to dating.  I highly doubt even at his age 40 he's had a serious relationship or he was probably dumped by some girl and has never recovered.

The dude can't even afford to take a 1 month vacation to Moscow and hit the streets. Flights from London are about a few hundred if you book in advance. Far cheaper than from anywhere in North America.  He could have made several trips by now. 

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1086 on: April 25, 2018, 03:21:08 PM »
I don't think that the issue is one of affordability.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #1087 on: April 25, 2018, 03:25:15 PM »
then what? all he talks about is money and how he won't pay for anything for the girl. he can't take time off work, gotta save up.  nothing else stopping him.

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #1088 on: April 25, 2018, 03:27:51 PM »
"Well I wouldn't worry about her neighbours seeing me, so let them see."

gozpedy!
not about YOU dude!
you need to start thinking from HER stand-point, and there may be a TON of reasons why she wouldn't want neighbors/relatives to see her with you, not least of which will be the major gossip it will create, it's this kinda place, paranoia that you can avoid by being anonymous in another place...
A Russian woman must maintain her public dignity, ESPECIALLY if she's going to sleep with a foreigner, she will be VERY concerned about how those around her perceive her, and if things "don't work out" she will face humiliation,etc...  terrifyin' stuff for a Russian woman...

Trench, serious question for you, please don't be upset by my asking, it's out of concern, are you "on the spectrum?"  do you know what that means?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1089 on: April 25, 2018, 03:29:27 PM »
gozpedy!
not about YOU dude!
you need to start thinking from HER stand-point, and there may be a TON of reasons why she wouldn't want neighbors/relatives to see her with you, not least of which will be the major gossip it will create, it's this kinda place, paranoia that you can avoid by being anonymous in another place...
A Russian woman must maintain her public dignity, ESPECIALLY if she's going to sleep with a foreigner, she will be VERY concerned about how those around her perceive her, and if things "don't work out" she will face humiliation,etc...  terrifyin' stuff for a Russian woman...

Trench has been told the above.  Many, many times.

To be fair, some posters have told him he should meet women in their cities.  But he does dismiss the concerns you have raised.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 03:32:23 PM by Boethius »

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #1090 on: April 25, 2018, 03:37:25 PM »
then what? all he talks about is money and how he won't pay for anything for the girl. he can't take time off work, gotta save up.  nothing else stopping him.

After all that he has written and the huge amount of time he seems to have to spend here rambling nonsense day after day, I think it is as simple as his "self confidence" or lack thereof.
Somewhere deep down, he knows he will not succeed with this and he will turn out to be yet another keyboard romeo with a dream he never will achieve.
That is why he don't go, the high - almost certain - probability of failure

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #1091 on: April 25, 2018, 03:40:00 PM »

Trench, serious question for you, please don't be upset by my asking, it's out of concern, are you "on the spectrum?"  do you know what that means?

hahahaha man I loled...He certainly has traits that would lead you to believe so.  But he could also just be a sheltered, clueless guy.  One wrapped up in some fantasy.
I mean look, the dude can't even go to his local pub and chat up women there.  I told him to but he flat out refused.

I told him there's tons of FSU women in London and to meet them.  He didn't bother.  Odds are 5 or 10 years from now he'll still be posting here looking for a girl when everyone else is gone. 

Online krimster2

« Reply #1092 on: April 25, 2018, 03:50:07 PM »
BO'
my recommendation is to NOT initially meet in her home town for reasons above
and only go to the home town if things "work out", but only if invited
for example, many people may feel their apartment is adequate to show a 'foreigner'
and may be reluctant
I suggest proposing to your GF a choice
either you go to her home town
or she comes to nearest big city
and let HER decide...

if she's to come to the big city, YOU must take charge of this, for example rent a car and driver at the airport
and pick her up near her house and go together to the "big city"

you must be a MAN if you want to woo a Russian WOMAN
otherwise she will think you are a "loser"

you never get a second chance to make a first impression, so why not make a really good one!!!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1093 on: April 25, 2018, 04:00:36 PM »
"Well I wouldn't worry about her neighbours seeing me, so let them see."

gozpedy!
not about YOU dude!

We are apparently all at some point on the spectrum, lol, but no I am not autistic or aspergers.

Yes I know some women have hang ups over it but I would prefer to meet one who doesn't. Otherwise how do I know it's not a cover for something else. How little of her life do I actually get to see if I never see her home town. Would I ever see it, if so when 10, 15 or 20 years from now?

I'm not female so it's not easy thinking how they would think and feel. Generally I guess I only think like a male and I think most males are similar some maybe able to envisage how a female feels but not many I think.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

« Reply #1094 on: April 25, 2018, 04:03:59 PM »
"hahahaha man I loled."

sting,
a person trapped in their loneliness
cut off from all other people
why is that funny?

whether on the spectrum or not
I see a person trapped in their loneliness
for reasons they don't understand

you feel scorn
I feel sympathy

maybe we can help Trench look at himself and help him emerge from the trap he's in?

how 'bout it Trench

let's go back in time, Trench, back, back, back....

Your first sexual experience!
Tell us about it!!!

I want to hear all the details, the color of her hair and eyes, what was her skin like when you touched it
what did you feel when you kissed her for the first time
say her name outloud, describe her...

Offline pitbull

« Reply #1095 on: April 25, 2018, 04:20:53 PM »

Yep he absolutely is.

This is what I wrote about trench last fall, and his posts since then only strengthened my assertion.

Forget women, he is not capable of a meaningful relationship of ANY kind.

"Looking at the way TC posts together with his relationship history, it all makes sense. I have a persistent feeling that not only is he incompetent socially with women, but all of his reactions/thoughts/logic are just off. He seems to be thinking, operating and reacting outside of the range of where a neurotypical person would land.

Of the many personages on RWD, there are very few that I like, but all the others seem to fit into a natural variety within a neurotypical spectrum. TC is just out. He probably does not really have friends and is not capable of forming a meaningful relationship of any kind. He is looking for an FSUW because he has some physiological needs, but not really a need for companionship or friendship.

I have seen this same pattern/way of thinking A LOT in people on the autism spectrum, adults and children alike. Just this weekend I went to a Halloween party with my kids and one of the boys was somewhat the same: all of his social reactions and attempts were landing outside of every other kid's range. They all started to avoid him by the end of the day. It is sad and not his fault, but he is unlikely to ever have a meaningful friendship. It is like a different species of homo sapiens.

In short, I think TC is an Aspie, albeit very high functioning and perhaps undiagnosed, but nevertheless. He might end up in a short marriage with an FSUW, but only until she is able to communicate well, or gets the UK citizenship. Whichever comes first.

P.S I am not a neurologist but happen to have read/know a ot/communicated a ton about ASD and within the ASD community. "
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Online krimster2

« Reply #1096 on: April 25, 2018, 04:55:22 PM »
trench

you see how I outlined above how your general behavior needs to be that you put the needs of those whom you love above your own?

you are the good shepherd, who must faithfully tend his flock...
this is your main job, everything else you do relates to that
your happiness is watching your wife’ and children’s faces
on christmas morning and every morning
living things thrive but only under the right conditions
every day you must pay attention, add a little more of this, a little less of that...

you have to give to receive so why be stingy?

Pitbull,
what are the odds that someone who is not a neurobiologist and someone who IS an AI scientist run into each other on RWD?

I once created software that “drew” the connectome of Drosophila, from many thousands of sectioned histological slides, found 53 “behavior centers”, 250,000 individual neurons
a bi-cameral brain with visual lobes all the size of a grain of sand, and is roughly equal to our most powerful PC with state of the art video card!

today, among other things I create visual prothesis for the blind and visually impaired

weren’t you one of those “eta maya rodina” kinda chelloveck?
now mine is starting to look like yours, but we will be free of Trump before Russia is free of Putin

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #1097 on: April 25, 2018, 05:27:51 PM »
krimster, I tried to give Trench advice.  He didn't listen. He won't listen to you or anyone else but wallow in his sorrow.

He complains about the feminists in the UK, lack of money, how he won't support a girl, how he needs "chemistry", how Skype and messaging is useless, how he doesn't like winter, cold weather in Russia or Ukraine, how once a girl comes to the UK she'll leave him at the first chance....and on and on...

All your flowery prose about being a good shepherd and tending flock will go straight over his head.

He wrote that he wanted to check out Poland because the girls there have "bigger boobs" if I recall.  He's like a teenager who just hit puberty.

It's admirable that you are trying to help him but ultimately a lost cause.

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #1098 on: April 25, 2018, 05:39:27 PM »
krimster, I tried to give Trench advice.  He didn't listen. He won't listen to you or anyone else but wallow in his sorrow.

It's admirable that you are trying to help him but ultimately a lost cause.

It is like helping the helpless. The reality is that the suggestions and comments only can educate the lurkers.

Some suggested the TrenchCoat perhaps is afflicted with Aspergers and this is very real possibility in my opinion.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Online krimster2

« Reply #1099 on: April 25, 2018, 06:08:23 PM »
"Poland because the girls there have "bigger boobs""

a rumor that has absolutely no basis in reality
Polish Women are OK though
but you will have better chance for success in Ukraine/Moldova/Belarus
because a westerner is just more valuable there than in Poland which is is in the EU obviously

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1997
Total: 2006

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM