It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Different perspective or delusional?  (Read 24846 times)

Offline Miquel Westano

• Restricted
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Different perspective or delusional?
« Reply #100 on: May 29, 2015, 07:13:23 PM »

If you are looking for a submissive, obedient wife DO NOT LOOK IN THE FSU!!!

More feminine yes, Thinner yes, Sexier yes, submissive? not just no, but hell no.

Thanks Bill.  Brent has awakened from his dreams and realized he can not afford the hunt, isn't mentally prepared to deal with it and is now resigned to fix himself emotionally and physically before he tries to start dating again. 

Oddly enough of all the post I showed him, the $80,000 success story had the most effect.  That proved to him even if he had everything in order he just couldn't afford the chase.

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #101 on: May 30, 2015, 08:33:58 AM »
Thanks Bill.  Brent has awakened from his dreams and realized he can not afford the hunt, isn't mentally prepared to deal with it and is now resigned to fix himself emotionally and physically before he tries to start dating again. 

Oddly enough of all the post I showed him, the $80,000 success story had the most effect.  That proved to him even if he had everything in order he just couldn't afford the chase.

Whoa, there was a reason I wrote several scathing rebuttals to the $80 thousand dollar man. That was because of his blatant stupidity. It doesn't take $80K unless of course your buddy is well, ah stupid. Of course if he is trying to buy a wife, it could take considerably more than $80K

Offline Miquel Westano

• Restricted
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #102 on: May 30, 2015, 10:51:22 AM »
Whoa, there was a reason I wrote several scathing rebuttals to the $80 thousand dollar man. That was because of his blatant stupidity. It doesn't take $80K unless of course your buddy is well, ah stupid. Of course if he is trying to buy a wife, it could take considerably more than $80K

I know it would not cost him 80k, but just the potential for that showed him it was out of his realm of affordability.  I would expect 20k would bust Brent, and I told him to realistically expect $20-30, then he still has to be able to afford all the lifestyle changes.  This realization sent him back to reality.

This site is informative and for the most part full of very good folks with people's best interest at heart.  Brent saw right away he was dreaming of something he just could not afford.  I also pointed out he could never go to a local club and pick up a 21 hottie who was sincere and FSU or not, it wasn't going to happen with a MOB either. 

He is now back to reality.

Thanks again to everyone for helping him.  On the other hand, I am bombarded with 21 year old beauties from USSR-Star and realize these women are sincere.  Thanks to the Truth of Internet rules, I know they cold not deceive me.  :-)

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #103 on: May 30, 2015, 10:56:25 AM »

This site is informative and for the most part full of very good folks with people's best interest at heart.  Brent saw right away he was dreaming of something he just could not afford.  I also pointed out he could never go to a local club and pick up a 21 hottie who was sincere and FSU or not, it wasn't going to happen with a MOB either. 

Sure he can, till the money runs out  ;D

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2377
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2365
Total: 2376

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Today at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Today at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM