It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Doing a Deal  (Read 9356 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Doing a Deal
« on: October 26, 2020, 02:13:12 PM »
Ok so I've been thinking a fair bit about this of recent. I know my chances of getting and keeping a girl in the 8-10 looks category are remote, more so the younger she is. Even if I become more wealthy, which may come, I think I would struggle. However, what if I were to strike a deal with a girl (FSW) in the 8-10 looks category.

Let's say I want children by her, now ordinarily a twenty something 8-10 looks girl would probably not be that interested in me or will mess me around. What if though she agrees to marry and gets pregnant by me in Ukraine, we then move to the UK and she gets to not have to work, but instead looks after the kids and I provide for her the fancy clothing she likes, entertainment, holidays abroad, nicer place to live, etc. What are the chances a Ukrainian woman would be agreeable to that?

Thinking here on the basis that a lot of Ukrainian women that go after foreign guys probably have the guy being able to provide as their main requirement. While actually being into him as a box that could either be ticked or not. To my mind I'm thinking that if both parties are upfront enough then it gets to what both sides want without the pretense. She feels positive as she is getting out of Ukraine to a nicer place, being provided for, not having to work, living in better accommodation and gets nice clothes and holidays abroad. How she actually feels for me may vary of course in all of this but it essentially fulfills the set up that many of these FSW go for of what she wants being fulfilled.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Steamer

• Spouse's Country: Russia
Re: Doing a Deal
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 04:24:56 PM »
Think some more. What would happen if you made this kind of offer to a woman in the UK?
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I never saw a winner that didn't bet

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
Doing a Deal
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 04:27:26 PM »
Ok so I've been thinking a fair bit about this of recent. I know my chances of getting and keeping a girl in the 8-10 looks category are remote, more so the younger she is. Even if I become more wealthy, which may come, I think I would struggle. However, what if I were to strike a deal with a girl (FSW) in the 8-10 looks category.

Let's say I want children by her, now ordinarily a twenty something 8-10 looks girl would probably not be that interested in me or will mess me around. What if though she agrees to marry and gets pregnant by me in Ukraine, we then move to the UK and she gets to not have to work, but instead looks after the kids and I provide for her the fancy clothing she likes, entertainment, holidays abroad, nicer place to live, etc. What are the chances a Ukrainian woman would be agreeable to that?

Thinking here on the basis that a lot of Ukrainian women that go after foreign guys probably have the guy being able to provide as their main requirement. While actually being into him as a box that could either be ticked or not. To my mind I'm thinking that if both parties are upfront enough then it gets to what both sides want without the pretense. She feels positive as she is getting out of Ukraine to a nicer place, being provided for, not having to work, living in better accommodation and gets nice clothes and holidays abroad. How she actually feels for me may vary of course in all of this but it essentially fulfills the set up that many of these FSW go for of what she wants being fulfilled.

Trench,

Tough love coming. Cyber clue bat is being wielded and aimed for a crack
on your virtual noggin.

You are ignoring every piece of advice given out by every member here. 
You don't have the income to be a Sugar Daddy and the type of girl who
is interested in that sort of deal can be a real pit viper. You are asking for
your kidney's to be harvested.

STOP looking for some sort of short cut.

What you need to do is to find a good girl and win her heart. There are
no shortcuts to doing that. That is your ONLY chance to be successful.
You should also figure out how to increase your income by working.

I understand you think that a minor remodel and making more bedrooms
available for rent is going to make you rich but it's not and having
room mates is a serious pain in the butt. What will you do if a room
mate falls on hard times and doesn't pay the rent? Have you looked
into how difficult it is to get them removed?

STOP looking for some sort of short cut. Your idea is contrary to
both reason and common sense; utterly absurd and ridiculous.

:cluebat:

At least you didn't post this on somebodies trip report or a sticky
thread.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 04:29:39 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 04:37:12 PM »
Thinking here on the basis that a lot of Ukrainian women that go after foreign guys probably have the guy being able to provide as their main requirement. 
IOW a bunch of gold diggers. Isn't there a poll on this?
Trench, ......You are ignoring every piece of advice given out by every member here.
I was wondering what the problem was.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 04:37:37 PM »
Trench you can become an online English tutor , easily earn £20 an hour online ,and live in the FSU . Sell your property , invest in vanguard UK s and p 500. Don't deal with lodgers , you can be a live in landlord , but when they don't pay , they will make a fuss , and you by law cannot touch their stuff . It is a bomb waiting to explode.

I stopped depending on my passive income , and focused on my business . You are focusing way too much on the passive , sell it and invest in s and p and stop playing in your head . You have the tools already to make money , I could help you , but only if you are serious about changing your life
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 04:42:38 PM by japtats »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2020, 05:00:21 PM »
Trench you can become an online English tutor , easily earn £20 an hour online ,and live in the FSU . Sell your property , invest in vanguard UK s and p 500. Don't deal with lodgers , you can be a live in landlord , but when they don't pay , they will make a fuss , and you by law cannot touch their stuff . It is a bomb waiting to explode.

I stopped depending on my passive income , and focused on my business . You are focusing way too much on the passive , sell it and invest in s and p and stop playing in your head . You have the tools already to make money , I could help you , but only if you are serious about changing your life

Not as I understand it, for Rental Tenants that is true but for Lodgers you can apparently move their stuff outside the house so long as you've given 48 hours notice and don't damage the stuff in doing so. This is down to the property still bring classed as your home, so being your home if a guest left something lying around you could of course remove it. So long as you give 48 hours notice there out the door and that's that, for Rental Tenants though it's a 9 month court eviction process. Hence why I'm going for Lodgers.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2020, 05:06:07 PM »
Not as I understand it, for Rental Tenants that is true but for Lodgers you can apparently move their stuff outside the house so long as you've given 48 hours notice and don't damage the stuff in doing so. This is down to the property still bring classed as your home, so being your home if a guest left something lying around you could of course remove it. So long as you give 48 hours notice there out the door and that's that, for Rental Tenants though it's a 9 month court eviction process. Hence why I'm going for Lodgers.

I done this over the years , you run into problematic lodgers . I was constantly threatened by one lodger who wanted to kill me , he was actually crazy , police took him out but he still rang me to tell me he was coming for me many times .

I had a few who were lesson problematic, but you are going to have people in and out , hence why when I return I am selling. One lodger is sub letting and still owes me 4000, luckily I don't need the money , have a business that supports me .

But that is the point , focus on another thing , sell up and stick your money in an index fund . Stop being lazy

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2020, 05:09:18 PM »
Trench you can become an online English tutor , easily earn £20 an hour online ,and live in the FSU .

People on here tell me I have bad English, they are probably right. I'm not great at all the heavy going Grammar concepts, such a lot of fuss. Then there is bring able to teach well. I would try to put my all into it but I'm not sure if I would come across well or if the students would think we'll of me. I would probably come across as dull or they would probably not enjoy my teaching, etc.

I did do a basic weekend training to teach English to foreigners. I did ok but I think it would probably be a lot of work and I may not be cut out for it. On the official course to train to be a foreign English Teacher I think I would struggle to pass it, probably for those that get off on all the ins & outs of English Grammar, etc.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2020, 05:14:32 PM »
I done this over the years , you run into problematic lodgers . I was constantly threatened by one lodger who wanted to kill me , he was actually crazy , police took him out but he still rang me to tell me he was coming for me many times .

I had a few who were lesson problematic, but you are going to have people in and out , hence why when I return I am selling. One lodger is sub letting and still owes me 4000, luckily I don't need the money , have a business that supports me .

But that is the point , focus on another thing , sell up and stick your money in an index fund . Stop being lazy

Well I'm relatively near a Uni, so I can probably get uni students next year. I'm not saying the are perfect but they get grant & loan money from the government so all will have the money plus they need to stay their to do their course so hopefully enough incentive to pay up without too much fuss. I'll give it a try anyway and take it as it goes. Stock market stuff can be risky to have a lot off money in if things take a turn there then money problems could amount.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2020, 05:20:25 PM »
Think some more. What would happen if you made this kind of offer to a woman in the UK?

UK women have no relevance in this regard. Western women are brought up stupid, they want guys to be comedians and mind read into all sorts of silly things they couldn't possibly know about. They expect a guy to go and do a silly routine of things they should & shouldn't and if they don't quite do it right then they won't date him, it's just ridiculous.

I would take the practical nature of FSW any day over all that carry on.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2020, 05:22:03 PM »
Well I'm relatively near a Uni, so I can probably get uni students next year. I'm not saying the are perfect but they get grant & loan money from the government so all will have the money plus they need to stay their to do their course so hopefully enough incentive to pay up without too much fuss. I'll give it a try anyway and take it as it goes. Stock market stuff can be risky to have a lot off money in if things take a turn there then money problems could amount.

Recently we had the biggest crash in history ,s and p went from 3400 to 2500 now at 3500 after three months , it crashes and rises stronger

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2020, 05:24:52 PM »

It is sickening to read the above.

You reduce a woman and a possible relationship to a transactional deal. You are not trading pork futures but attempting to build a common future with possible children.

It would be best you get your jollies from the phone booth and move on.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline BillyB

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2020, 05:40:15 PM »

Trench, if you want to become a sugar daddy or international playboy, you have got to make some money. Have a strong drive and have some achievements and you'll be more attractive to women. More work and less talk!
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2020, 05:48:03 PM »

Trench, if you want to become a sugar daddy or international playboy, you have got to make some money. Have a strong drive and have some achievements and you'll be more attractive to women. More work and less talk!

Lol, you're right Billy. I've got some stuff happening that might turn good in the near future so it's not just the house or my job that I have going for me. Nothing is certain at the moment on this other stuff so it will probably take some weeks/months if it turns out good. So the above is all taking into account a more wealthier Trench than at present.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2020, 05:54:03 PM »
It is sickening to read the above.

You reduce a woman and a possible relationship to a transactional deal. You are not trading pork futures but attempting to build a common future with possible children.

It would be best you get your jollies from the phone booth and move on.

It's that way anyway out there for a lot of those FSW that want to date foreign men. Odds are they don't see the odds are that great of finding one with money AND who they are also into, so they settle for one with money. On my front I'm a guy who is starting to get on in age so I've got to realise where I am at on that with regards to dating and what I want.

It may sound not that romantic by western standards but hey whatever works. Krimster has kind of worked it that way and it worked for him. FSW like stuff blunt and upfront so might as well just have both sides lay their cards on the table from the outset is the way I see it.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2020, 05:57:46 PM »
Recently we had the biggest crash in history ,s and p went from 3400 to 2500 now at 3500 after three months , it crashes and rises stronger

True but don't forget the term never catch a falling knife. You only know where it stopped falling with hindsight. It might have went down further or stayed where it was for ages and only gone up slowly, next time. Add to that in normal times it might stay where it is roughly for a long period off time. I'm not saying it's a bad idea but I'm not sure if it's the golden bullet either.

Upon reflection though I see your point, there might be some place for it. Being an index fund you're highly unlikely to lose the lot, that would mean an almost complete economic meltdown. The S&P seems the best as there does seem a consistent trend upwards, the FTSE doesn't seem to have that consistency.

It looks like the thing to do would be to buy when there is another dip then long term hold just selling off once a year periodically but not during a dip to provide an income. So if £100k was invested at the start it could appreciate by £10-15k a year to use as income (roughly working from an average of the last 5 years), so a 10-15 percent yield, that's good compared to bank interest and most property rental as well. I guess keep the a £2-3k in there to cover inflation and all could be good. I would be a little cautious at the moment as there seems to have been quite a growth overall in the past couple of years so if it were me I would wait to see if there is a market correction, especially after all that has been going on.

So buy on a low and hope we don't enter a period where it flattens out for a long period of time. But I guess even if it did there would not have been much loss so probably worth a punt.

Think though if I decided to do this I would probably still hold onto my property just mortgage it as currently no mortgage on it that way I hold onto it just in case it didn't work out so well.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 04:34:23 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2020, 04:51:09 AM »
True but don't forget the term never catch a falling knife. You only know where it stopped falling with hindsight. It might have went down further or stayed where it was for ages and only gone up slowly, next time. Add to that in normal times it might stay where it is roughly for a long period off time. I'm not saying it's a bad idea but I'm not sure if it's the golden bullet either.

Cannot predict the market, bst way to beat the market is to get into the market, and spend a long time in the market, as time goes on, the probability of having less than you had at the start decreases , reworded from Buffet.

Upon reflection though I see your point, there might be some place for it. Being an index fund you're highly unlikely to lose the lot, that would mean an almost complete economic meltdown. The S&P seems the best as there does seem a consistent trend upwards, the FTSE doesn't seem to have that consistency.

For me, i want to go maybe 40% s and p 500, but you never know with america, so rest of the 60% would go on a world index funds. I don't care about dividends etc, as i don't play living off what i earn from this. If you are scared of risks, Bonds are good for those who are. I just plan on selling my house, invest it in index funds, not touch the money, reinvest all my savings each year in tax free ISA accounts for Index funds. Time i hit retirement age of maybe 60, it would be three decades, a lot of increase in that time, the dips would mean very little during that period to me.

So if £100k was invested at the start it could appreciate by £10-15k a year to use as income (roughly working from an average of the last 5 years), so a 10-15 percent yield, that's good compared to bank interest and most property rental as well. I guess keep the a £2-3k in there to cover inflation and all could be good.

Lucky to get even 8% per year in a 10 year span.You focus way too much on relying on your house, thinking it will solve all your problems, why care what people on here say? They said a lot of shit to me 5 years ago, didn't mean much now. You can become good at English, you can tutor kids in china and make £20 an hour, live in FSU, and be fairly well off.

Focus on building your skills, even in my business, i just focus on improving my skills, if i lost it all today, i have business skills to get another jo, as well as other skills to get a job in my sector. I could focus more on the financial side, but it would mean i would lose my skills, which i value more, as well as helping as many people as i can. I had a job offer in Moscow for i think around 3000-4000 euros a month , they saw my business, and wanted me to work there for them. Only because i focused building my skills, and still do, i want to always become better, and irreplaceable (everyone is, but goal is to become close to that)

You are in a trap of relying on your house, and it makes you afraid on doing anything outside your comfort zone. You need to change your mentality , and be willing to work hard for little gain. Only then will you be able to make moves.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 04:54:13 AM by japtats »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2020, 05:56:59 AM »
True but don't forget the term never catch a falling knife. You only know where it stopped falling with hindsight. It might have went down further or stayed where it was for ages and only gone up slowly, next time.

If you decided to sell your house, and to put it in the stock market you
put the money into a Money Market account and then dollar cost average
the money into a noload mutual fund over a period on 12 months, that
way you aren't exposed by any unpredictable bad timing.   

I know you aren't going to do it, but if you were that's the way to do it.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Steamer

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2020, 08:26:26 AM »
UK women have no relevance in this regard. Western women are brought up stupid, they want guys to be comedians and mind read into all sorts of silly things they couldn't possibly know about. They expect a guy to go and do a silly routine of things they should & shouldn't and if they don't quite do it right then they won't date him, it's just ridiculous.

I would take the practical nature of FSW any day over all that carry on.

Women are basically the same the world over and what differences there are fade over time. What stays the same are their individual personality traits. The main benefit of searching in the FSU is that you have a wider selection pool.
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I never saw a winner that didn't bet

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2020, 09:22:13 AM »
Quote from: Trenchie

So if £100k was invested at the start it could appreciate by £10-15k a year to use as income (roughly working from an average of the last 5 years), so a 10-15 percent yield, that's good compared to bank interest and most property rental as well. I guess keep the a £2-3k in there to cover inflation and all could be good.
Based on your astute investment tips you should be a multi millionaire by now.
Oh, wait. I forgot. You don’t even earn minimum wages.

Quote from: TC
So buy on a low and hope we don't enter a period where it flattens out for a long period of time. But I guess even if it did there would not have been much loss so probably worth a punt.
From The Trench School of Investment!!!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Doing a Deal
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2020, 12:20:41 PM »
Cannot predict the market, bst way to beat the market is to get into the market, and spend a
long time in the market, as time goes on, the probability of having less than you had at the
start decreases , reworded from Buffet.

Trench has a house handed down to him and it allows him to live with a super low income
from his part time job. Full time work leaves him knackered and he isn't going to sell it
unless he marries a FSUW and is forced to do it in Divorce court (his 2nd deepest fear).

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2020, 03:13:43 AM »
Trench has a house handed down to him and it allows him to live with a super low income
from his part time job. Full time work leaves him knackered and he isn't going to sell it
unless he marries a FSUW and is forced to do it in Divorce court (his 2nd deepest fear).

It wasn't handed down to me, I bought it. In the UK owning your own home is a big deal right now. Many people can't afford to and are left stuck renting for years, some permanently forever. So yes I have to take any threat of losing it seriously. In the UK if a woman has a child with you she can take the lot, house, children, saving, large chunk of income each month. That leaves the guy cast out from his own family to which she may even deny access. If she deny's access while you may take her to court to gain access if she still refuses there is little the court will do, they are unlikely to Imprison her as that is seen to negatively affect the children. Hence the guy is screwed, much the same in parts of the US I hear.

The job situation I have explained before with regard to tax and doing up my house. Japs says forget it and move on to something else, foreign language teaching or whatever. Thing is I can't just drop it as selling it before complete would hammer the sale price, plus it's only a few months before being complete now. Most of these months will be winter months and with the virus hanging around it not a bad use of my time. I'm starting an online business at the moment also but that will take a bit of time to set up and of course no guarantees on that one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2020, 03:24:22 AM »

Women are basically the same the world over and what differences there are fade over time. What stays the same are their individual personality traits. The main benefit of searching in the FSU is that you have a wider selection pool.

I think you are right in there being some constances. Women the world over are impressed by guys with money, muscles, personality, etc. I would say however that the dating game varies on top of this, feminism has changed it a lot in the west with females working a guy often has to max out in one of the above to avoid a hard time of it. Women in the west will go for a rich guy but often deceit comes in with pretense that she has gone with him for some other reason, he's a nice guy or whatever so that both may save face. In the FSU there is less of that, it may not be referenced much but the reason they are together is often more apparent.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2020, 03:25:56 AM »
If you decided to sell your house, and to put it in the stock market you
put the money into a Money Market account and then dollar cost average
the money into a noload mutual fund over a period on 12 months, that
way you aren't exposed by any unpredictable bad timing.   

I know you aren't going to do it, but if you were that's the way to do it.

Thanks Bill :) I know you yanks certainly know your finance. I may put in a tenner just to prove you wrong, lol.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2020, 05:35:38 AM »
I think you would benefit from watching and listening to Jordan Peterson. I found him later in life , but a lot of what he says is lessons I learnt along the way . His approach to life is something you need , and when you listen to him , do as he says , don't listen to yourself . Obviously what you are doing now doesn't work , you are digging yourself into a hole , you won't be a multimillionaire when adding an extra room to your house , you will run through problems when renting , these are all facts you need to accept. The only skill you have is learn how to teach English , now go and just do it , work for dirt cheap, book yourself out for 8 hoursa a day , 7 days a week ,=and get yourself in the FSU . If you charge £15 an hour , working 50 hours a week around , would get you around £3000 a month , some extra money with your investment, done . You are now a BIG BOY  in fsu . But question is if you really want it , or you are just going to play games

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541000
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1890
Total: 1901

+-Recent Posts

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM