It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The good news is:  (Read 1741 times)

Offline thehonestguy

The good news is:
« on: January 07, 2008, 02:27:30 AM »
The good news is:
New Year and new beginnings and good communication is far more important in any relationship and that is why everything with my relationship is hunky dory !!!  ;)
it takes a long time in my opinion to sit and talk out differences between your spouse and stand for no BS from any lady so, as it stands from my last posting, that is and now and for sometime to come is to work on any relationship especially with a Russian lady.

The Russian womans way of thinking takes time and good understanding and I think good respect and in return you get this respect back for the last 7 years this has to me a hard job but, like all relationships with any woman and Russian women are nod different from any other woman in this world but, they can be loyal and loving and yes this I do admit has been a very good task and better understanding is I feel, the making of a very good relationship and I take everyday as it comes and this is the key factor to those who are married to their Russian partners is the object of a good marriage especially to FSU women who are far more experienced than your younger Russian partner in my own opinion .
Thank you for your time and I wish you all the very best success in your relationships
to where ever you are.
thehonestguy.   
:couple: WE HAVE KISSED AND MADE UP AND THAT TO ME IS THE BEST WAY TO A GOOD RELATIONSHIP!!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541279
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701