It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Is my Russian wife cheating on me or am I overreacting?  (Read 117863 times)

Offline Doll

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Is my Russian wife cheating on me or am I overreacting?
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2009, 07:20:10 AM »
I am sure we are talking of being physically unfaithful
I don't think she is.

Offline Ade

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2009, 07:20:46 AM »
Oh my, Yulianna, no offense but this was not a very good translation, perhaps you should learn english a little more before you offer your translations, because in some places your translation was absolutely wrong
i put my translation in red. The whole conversation looks like the poster ripped out some phrases here and there because there is a lot of random unrelated to each other phrases next to each other

Aloe, my wife agrees. Seems like Yulianna extrapolated far too much and added much more meaning than she should have done.

Offline kievstar

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2009, 07:22:40 AM »
Hi, where do you live in Wisconsin?  I have a condo in the 3rd ward of Milwaukee and work sometimes in Chicago area. I maybe able to help you.

Also, I do think you should install a key logger on computer.  In this case I think Muddy is right.  Not normal for a woman (RW or AW) to hangout with men when she has a 1 year old child.  I also think it is strange she takes the bus in America - did you not buy her a car and take the time to teach her to drive?  

Offline Misha

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2009, 07:36:21 AM »
I also don't believe that she is cheating YET. If she continues spending her weekends getting drunk and partying with men, she will cheat on you eventually. Mix enough alcohol and people together long enough and sex will happen  :evil:

How well did you know your wife before getting married? Clearly, you either married a party girl or a very young woman who did not get it out of her system before getting married.

Offline Doll

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2009, 07:41:36 AM »
kievstar , help with what?
Guys, we don't know the situation in this family- probably these "parties" are the only way for the woman to get away from home. I said- probably.

A question- do you think that checking her instant message history or installing the key logger are the absolutely necessary actions?
Come on!
There is nothing in this conversation that says about cheating. This woman is young, bored at home and needs friends.

Offline Misha

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2009, 07:53:20 AM »
Guys, we don't know the situation in this family- probably these "parties" are the only way for the woman to get away from home. I said- probably.

If her husband lets her go party with a group of men at night, methinks she is not chained away in a basement  :rolleyes2: There are always other ways of getting away from home.

Offline Doll

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2009, 07:57:22 AM »
If her husband lets her go party with a group of men at night, methinks she is not chained away in a basement  :rolleyes2: There are always other ways of getting away from home.
Ok, if her husband lets her go party then he is ok with it.
As for the "other ways"- we do not know.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 08:07:15 AM by Doll »

Offline Aloe

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2009, 08:00:24 AM »
a screaming, pooping, demanding attention 24/7 little bundle of joy will drive anyone out the house :P

Offline Misha

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2009, 08:00:39 AM »
Ok, of her husband lets her go party then he is ok with it.
As for the "other ways"- we do not know.

Again, goes back to Occam's Razor. If a woman goes out partying with a group of men and getting drunk, it is invariably because she likes going out with a group of men and going drunk.

Offline Aloe

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2009, 08:03:01 AM »
Again, goes back to Occam's Razor. If a woman goes out partying with a group of men and getting drunk, it is invariably because she likes going out with a group of men and going drunk.
thats not true, many people, especially young, do lots of stupid stuff, not necesserily because they like it, but for many other reasons.

Offline Misha

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2009, 08:03:31 AM »
a screaming, pooping, demanding attention 24/7 little bundle of joy will drive anyone out the house :P

Let's see, there are cafes, movie theaters, restaurants, museums, art galleries, and those wonderful people called babysitters that will look after babies so husband and wife can have a nice quiet date.... Again, for most women, there are many options for having a break that do not involve getting drunk and going nightclubbing with men who are not your husbands  :rolleyes2:

Offline Misha

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2009, 08:04:55 AM »
thats not true, many people, especially young, do lots of stupid stuff, not necesserily because they like it, but for many other reasons.

Well, IMHO, young stupid people should not be having babies  :rolleyes2: Again, it is one of the reasons why I ask how well the OP knew the woman before he married her.

Offline Aloe

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2009, 08:05:11 AM »
Let's see, there are cafes, movie theaters, restaurants, museums, art galleries, and those wonderful people called babysitters that will look after babies so husband and wife can have a nice quiet date.... Again, for most women, there are many options for having a break that do not involve getting drunk and going nightclubbing with men who are not your husbands  :rolleyes2:
all that stuff you mention is not that tempting if you have to take the bus that runs 2 times a day out of some god forsaken village :P

Offline Misha

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2009, 08:06:43 AM »
all that stuff you mention is not that tempting if you have to take the bus that runs 2 times a day out of some god forsaken village :P

Again, there are always many excuses to justify bad behavior  :evil:

Offline Aloe

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2009, 08:07:40 AM »
Well, IMHO, young stupid people should not be having babies  :rolleyes2: Again, it is one of the reasons why I ask how well the OP knew the woman before he married her.
many people should not have babies, but that doesnt stop them :P like in that movie.. the stupid guy living in a trailer goes around impregnating anything that gives, and the couples with education and jobs take birth control and wait with a baby until this and then until that and may end up not having any at all or just one, while the trailer guy has 10 babies by then :P

Offline Doll

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2009, 08:07:52 AM »
Exactly!

Offline Aloe

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2009, 08:10:07 AM »
Again, there are always many excuses to justify bad behavior  :evil:
that is not an excuse to justify her behavior. I live in a village with very bad bus connection, do you think im super excited to go see the opera or museum in brussels 1 hour away? Sure it would be nice, but the amount of public transportation i have to use to get there just kills any desire to go. I do wanna go but by car. And it seems like her friends have a car, but what they do is get drunk, not go to a museum :P

Offline Misha

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2009, 08:12:18 AM »
many people should not have babies, but that doesnt stop them :P

That is why, unfortunately, many children are taken away from their parents by the authorities. Reminds me of the gossip I hear from my wife's extended family in Germany. Her father's stepson married a party girl from Russia and went to live in Germany. She is from my wife's city, and my wife already knew of her reputation. Once in Germany, she had 3 children and continued to party. One night while she was drunk, one of her daughter's was "allegedly" playing with her lighter and set herself on fire. She certainly deserves to lose her children IMHO. Not all Russian women are saints.

Offline Misha

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2009, 08:14:33 AM »
And it seems like her friends have a car, but what they do is get drunk, not go to a museum :P

Excuses, excuses. How does that saying go: "tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are." Invariably, people find friends who are like them. Birds of a feather flock together  :evil: In this case, if the friends she finds are men that she wants to go party with, those are the kind of friends she wants.

Offline Aloe

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2009, 08:17:48 AM »
Excuses, excuses. How does that saying go: "tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are." Invariably, people find friends who are like them. Birds of a feather flock together  :evil: In this case, if the friends she finds are men that she wants to go party with, those are the kind of friends she wants.
maybe its the only people she knows and she misses talking in russian, so she hangs around them until she finds real friends? If some people are deprived of their native language long enough, they will stick to anything that speaks it, no matter the quality (except extreme cases of course)

Offline Doll

« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2009, 08:25:11 AM »
maybe its the only people she knows and she misses talking in russian, so she hangs around them until she finds real friends? If some people are deprived of their native language long enough, they will stick to anything that speaks it, no matter the quality (except extreme cases of course)
Did not you hear what Misha said? We need to go to o-p-e-r-a! That's it!  :D

Offline Misha

« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2009, 08:31:27 AM »
Did not you hear what Misha said? We need to go to o-p-e-r-a! That's it!  :D

Well, some women need more than the opera, and there are some nice Russian words that will describe those women as well  :evil:

Offline Misha

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2009, 08:32:35 AM »

How far is your "god forsaken village" from the city?

Offline Misha

« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2009, 08:34:02 AM »

More excuses. If she could find men to go party with, it means there are enough Russians in her community to find women to spend time with in social settings than a nightclub getting drunk. Again, you find what you seek.

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2009, 08:39:05 AM »
Since we know nothing about the nature of their relationship there could be a multitude of reasons why she likes to get away for a bit and go partying.

Sometimes breaks are needed.. sorta lets the partners re-orient themselves a bit and let loose pent up energies.  Life 24/7 with kids can get quite restrictive as to external activities.

Did make the OP think a little bit.. - maybe that even is the desired effect.

I wonder if the OP has close relatives that could look after the child and give them a weekend off together.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541508
Total Topics: 20866
Most Online Today: 2658
Most Online Ever: 12701