It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Using Skype question  (Read 25453 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Using Skype question
« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2017, 10:56:14 AM »
Well Moby the Brexit Bill passed all of a sudden :D Now just left for Theresa to Press the Button! Yay!!!!  :applause:

Well, TC  - I noted that and ignoring the Lords suggested amendments- which made perfect sense to relax EU citizens living here and those Brits living in EU nations.

I also note that you have a habit of pretending you don't notice you've posted nonsense. 

A tip for you, FSU ladies will see right through guys who say daft things and pretend they never said it ;)

Offline msmob

« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2017, 10:59:52 AM »
Maybe they should get together for lunch. [/quot]

If TC wants to meet up and discuss better tactics - he is welcome !

Someday everybody will have/use Skype and watch their Fuehrer make a speech.

Come again ? ( UK English for - sorry - what is he on about ?! ;)     )

Offline msmob

« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2017, 11:03:14 AM »
Next vote could be whether to accept Sharia law to replace the constitution. Progressives, those Poms. :ROFL:

Sighs, the American using the antipodean slang for an Englishman ( Which I'm not ) needs to be aware that Followers of the Prophet make up 1 in 20 of UK citizens and those that are followers - most are quite happy to be subject to the laws of the land into which they were born / forefathers settled.

'lol'....

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2017, 12:29:54 PM »
He's in GB, not in US.  :offtopic:

xiphoid's profile says he is in the US and his question asks if it's possible to send
SMS from the US.

Just curious but can you send an SMS from the US to Ukraine?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 12:38:44 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Using Skype question
« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2017, 12:31:42 PM »
Have the mods totally abandoned the site?

We have places for political discussions
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline msmob

« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2017, 01:50:00 PM »
Don't worry, Beel !

TC and I agreeing to differ ;)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2017, 08:34:05 AM »
No, not at all. I only have a small start up fund and I'll need to earn my keep here. Right now I'm taking a certification course. Last week I had my first paying client :)

How's it going on this one Bounder, I think you could do all right as teaching English is apparently a good hunting ground in itself I've heard. The one thing I think you could fall done on is all the 'earning your keep' out there. I just wonder if that will not appeal to FSW - i.e they will want/prefer a man who is not on the breadline but is pulling in above the breadline income. For an older women (40s+) she may be more accepting as she may just want a companion and a man who can at least keep himself, but for a younger girl :-\ Myself, the idea of going over there with an income stream from the UK in hard currency is something that appeals so I've always got good money there and not dependent on the domestic situation there like the local men are. That would no doubt hold you in good stead I would of thought. 
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2017, 11:22:46 AM »
How's it going on this one Bounder, I think you could do all right as teaching English is apparently a good hunting ground in itself I've heard. The one thing I think you could fall done on is all the 'earning your keep' out there. I just wonder if that will not appeal to FSW - i.e they will want/prefer a man who is not on the breadline but is pulling in above the breadline income. For an older women (40s+) she may be more accepting as she may just want a companion and a man who can at least keep himself, but for a younger girl :-\ Myself, the idea of going over there with an income stream from the UK in hard currency is something that appeals so I've always got good money there and not dependent on the domestic situation there like the local men are. That would no doubt hold you in good stead I would of thought.

TC

1/ As a Brit - if you come to Russia right now - you will be in SHOCK how little your GBP will buy - The Rouble went up - though not back to 40 / 1 GBP - but the rampant inflation and now the GBP's fall - you have to be earning well

2/ I do not recognise your description of an 'older - 40+ year old woman - either  :deadhorse:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2017, 09:33:39 PM »
TC

1/ As a Brit - if you come to Russia right now - you will be in SHOCK how little your GBP will buy - The Rouble went up - though not back to 40 / 1 GBP - but the rampant inflation and now the GBP's fall - you have to be earning well

2/ I do not recognise your description of an 'older - 40+ year old woman - either  :deadhorse:

According to the currency converter you get roughly 72 Roubles to the Pound. In Ukraine you get 33.60 Hryvnia to the Pound. Of course you may not quite get that over there and it depends what you can buy with it but still pretty good. To be honest the Pound is still a strong currency even though it has fall a bit of recent. Its still stronger than the US Dollar or the Euro. I remember about a decade ago when you could get 2 dollars to the pound :D visiting America was good then. My thoughts are after Brexit it will get stronger again so is just a temporary glitch. Well Brexit button all primed and ready for pushing next week Moby :D Will be like Victory in Europe Day all over again!
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2017, 09:56:14 PM »
  it depends what you can buy with it but still pretty good.

Right... get back to us, when you have BEEN there, oh 'expert'.. :deadhorse:

To be honest the Pound is still a strong currency even though it has fall a bit of recent.

A 'bit' ?  :cluebat:

As to what you are talking about, below: ?

Its still stronger than the US Dollar or the Euro.

I 'see' - because 1 GBP buys more than 1 dollar / Euro / Swiss franc - it is strong to you ? !

. My thoughts are after Brexit it will get stronger again so is just a temporary glitch. Well Brexit button all primed and ready for pushing next week Moby :D Will be like Victory in Europe Day all over again!

8 months on and this 'temp' glitch' show the GBP at the same CRASH drop as the night - 8 months ago - it was realised the suicide button had actually been pressed.

Where is this miracle corresponding increase in exports ? Why do we have a huge black hole in public finances, now... ? 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2017, 11:16:39 AM »
Right... get back to us, when you have BEEN there, oh 'expert'.. :deadhorse:

A 'bit' ?  :cluebat:

As to what you are talking about, below: ?

I 'see' - because 1 GBP buys more than 1 dollar / Euro / Swiss franc - it is strong to you ? !

8 months on and this 'temp' glitch' show the GBP at the same CRASH drop as the night - 8 months ago - it was realised the suicide button had actually been pressed.

Where is this miracle corresponding increase in exports ? Why do we have a huge black hole in public finances, now... ?

Well, the button's finally been pushed Moby :D

Anyway, apparently the Ukraine's currency isn't doing too well hence why the Pound will buy you much the same UAH as before the Brexit referendum. Within about a year some are predicting you'll get 50 or more UAH to the £ or US $ if so for us happy times :)

Offline msmob

« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2017, 11:38:00 PM »
TC

I can honestly say that yesterday was one of the worse days of my life. I didn't respond to your puerile 'jests' on the basis that you are too clueless to understand the stupidity of the course this unelected govt is taking us on.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541536
Total Topics: 20868
Most Online Today: 1799
Most Online Ever: 12701