It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Should I do Photography?  (Read 16580 times)

Offline kynrazor

• Always optimistic :)
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Should I do Photography?
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2017, 04:39:39 AM »
Personally, I think far fewer UK may be going - that's based on my going there - A LOT more than you and who I see on the planes

:applause: Tis I found absolutely true! Besides the visa cost, one would have to be a little adventurous-hearted to venture into a country where the majority of Russians may only know a few words of English, where work doesn't pay as well, and the perception of the cold war and the Russian mafia still lingers somewhat in the minds of fellow Brits and I do like a bit of adventure.  :D

Nevertheless, I've got nothing as fascinating as your trip on a family car across the EU continent to Sochi msmob :clapping:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 04:41:14 AM by kynrazor »
Sincerely,
Kyn

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2017, 05:38:50 AM »
Thanks, young  sir - that story is far from finished.... on my way back and lot's of fun

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2017, 10:13:39 AM »

Trench, what fine qualities do you think you possess that will make women get "into you"? A lot of men are going to live very lonely lives. If you are currently having trouble attracting and keeping women, you need to make some changes or you're going to have to get used to loneliness.

This I think is true, I don't know but it seems to me the world is f****d up and more people are living lonelier lives than ever, western men, FSW, the elderly, hell even some western women. I think the old conventions that used to help people slot into place and be connect to one another have been tossed aside and now people look to their own situation more than ever. I get people that come up to me and talk about their problems, I don't ask them they just volunteer information about their private lives, ever time I see them they bang on endlessly about their problems to me, sometimes rehashing the same story several times (not just old people either) so much so that I know their story off by heart. They never seem open to any advice or comment on their situation they just ramble on. Rarely do these people ask me about me or know much about me at all they just talk about themselves the whole time. Sometimes they may spend a good couple of hours or so with me just talking about themselves going over the same old thing. They are not friends though, I never spend time with them outside of work or chance meeting, they never ask me to. After knowing them a while they normally bugger off permanently somewhere else and I never see them again. I never pick up that they want to keep in touch they just move on and that's that. It's getting to the stage where I am thinking about making up some excuses to avoid this situation with these types of people in future as honestly it pees me off.

Now call me unsociable if you like but being treated like a captive audience by someone that is only interested in unloading their own situation/emotional payload call it what you will kind of gets to me after a while. People that think the universe revolves around them and what is going on in their life is all important kind of irritates me. Being used as a captive audience with whom they would not usually associate kind of irritates me. My idea of a friendship, even decent acquaintance is a bit of give and take in discussions like we have on here or like I have with my brother. At times one may rattle on a bit too long about their own situation but its never all one sided all the time you meet. The above though tends to be the type of interaction I get all too often in this country, The girls I have met in Ukraine are not like this, if anything its trying to get talk out of them, it usually improves after a while though. Here though this is the sort of bs that seems to be the closest I get with relationships outside my family be it interactions with men or women. 
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2017, 10:29:12 AM »
Not necessarily Billy. I know plenty of university-educated Filipino women who will be more than happy to start a family with Trench and look after the family and Trench's needs IF he is able to take care of her and provide for her and her family members all the necessities (a new hut? a new scooter perhaps? sibling support? university fee support? 8)).

True.  The key words are 'provide for her and her family members.'

Yes, some FSU women will expect you to help with money for parents;

but in the Philippines it goes far beyond that to siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, close neighbors, and on and on.

I have seen it in action.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2017, 11:08:54 AM »

Now call me unsociable if you like but being treated like a captive audience by someone that is only interested in unloading their own situation/emotional payload call it what you will kind of gets to me after a while. People that think the universe revolves around them and what is going on in their life is all important kind of irritates me.

Hmm..ironic that my impression of you is exactly how you describe people that you don't like.    In your posts you just ramble on pointlessly and don't listen to the advice that guys here give you.  And most of what you say is so ludicrous that you have several people including me wonder if this is all a massive troll job. 

The goal is the same for all the guys here. have fun dating girls, hopefully find a decent one and build a long term relationship.  As I recall, you didn't even hold hands with the lady you went on a date with let alone get a kiss.  And you are in your 30's now right? 

You don't want to message or Skype women, you post inane comments yet complain you don't have enough time...i don't get it. hey it's your life.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2017, 11:27:55 AM »
Hmm..ironic that my impression of you is exactly how you describe people that you don't like.    In your posts you just ramble on pointlessly and don't listen to the advice that guys here give you.  And most of what you say is so ludicrous that you have several people including me wonder if this is all a massive troll job. 

The goal is the same for all the guys here. have fun dating girls, hopefully find a decent one and build a long term relationship.  As I recall, you didn't even hold hands with the lady you went on a date with let alone get a kiss.  And you are in your 30's now right? 

You don't want to message or Skype women, you post inane comments yet complain you don't have enough time...i don't get it. hey it's your life.

Well the one I did not kiss or hold hands with was the first girl. I think she was just not quite into me. The last girl I went all the way with but it kind of hit the rocks on understanding each other.

I know that some would read it that way that I was complaining about what I do. I see it differently that it's just some advice U don't listen too but I do post actually interested in all advice whether I follow it or not. Yes I do perhaps ramble on a bit but I am also interested in hearing from others and their situation and offer advice as I see it - I don't expect everyone to agree with it or even the OP.

The way the FSU dating system works is that most girls will get tired of a guy if he does not visit within a short period of time. Some have been known to message or Skype with a guy for ages but most serious girls want to get to it. As I have said I probably won't visit tI'll early April. This is when I see myself as best placed in terms of work commitments, etc and when it begins to warm up. At that point I can then put a lot of resources towards the task. Billy just asked the question here and I gave a response of the type of interactive I commonly get from people.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2017, 01:12:16 PM »
I don't think anyone can help you here Trench.  You don't even listen to your own advice.  Look at what you posted last year. I cut and pasted 2 bits you wrote regarding Skype:

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=21139.msg440542#msg440542

Looking For:

1). Chemistry - using Skype to establish this as much and as far as possible, decisions based on degree of chemistry possibly obtainable over Skype and number of girls I visit will be based on this. No possible chemistry with any girl = no visit.

What I learned:

- Skype  ;D above all else as you guys rightly pointed out before visiting, otherwise its just a random pot shot that will almost certainly fail. Also to get girl sitting close to cam on skype to increase chances of discovering if there is chemistry.

- Due Diligence extends into Skype and checking there is Chemistry, not just on her background on VK or whatever, which I do of course before visiting.

And now you say you don't want to waste time Skyping or messaging alot?  You haven't bothered to contact new girls even if your trip is a few months away?  You think you'll find someone within a week. you're like a hamster running on a wheel chasing his own tail. 

Flights from London to Moscow can be had for £150 early next year.  Get off your butt get a tourist visa and book a trip. 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2017, 01:25:17 PM »
I don't think anyone can help you here Trench.  You don't even listen to your own advice.  Look at what you posted last year. I cut and pasted 2 bits you wrote regarding Skype:

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=21139.msg440542#msg440542

Looking For:

1). Chemistry - using Skype to establish this as much and as far as possible, decisions based on degree of chemistry possibly obtainable over Skype and number of girls I visit will be based on this. No possible chemistry with any girl = no visit.

What I learned:

- Skype  ;D above all else as you guys rightly pointed out before visiting, otherwise its just a random pot shot that will almost certainly fail. Also to get girl sitting close to cam on skype to increase chances of discovering if there is chemistry.

- Due Diligence extends into Skype and checking there is Chemistry, not just on her background on VK or whatever, which I do of course before visiting.

And now you say you don't want to waste time Skyping or messaging alot?  You haven't bothered to contact new girls even if your trip is a few months away?  You think you'll find someone within a week. you're like a hamster running on a wheel chasing his own tail. 

Flights from London to Moscow can be had for £150 early next year.  Get off your butt get a tourist visa and book a trip.

It's true Sting I did say that last year and it was what I learned, but that was with the visit one approach. Essentially I left no decent time to call on back ups (during my second visit) I could have done but I wanted to use the time to suss out the culture more by examining the society around me. This seemed more important to me than chasing girls on short notice in an area known for its bad dating industry reputation - Nikolaev.

Sure some guys have got a decent girl from there but many have come unstuck also. This time I am devouring more time & resources to the search and am using a visit many strategy. If you contact girls now by early new year if you are visiting they will expect you to just be visiting them and want you to spend a whole week with just them. I don't want to do this, I want to meet many. Don't worry I am confident of my strategy on this one. I can't say it will work for sure but I tonk it's a good strate gym to use. I will trip report on this in future of course ;)

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2017, 01:36:48 PM »
Why are you focusing only on Ukraine and not Russia.  Moscow is just as close and probably a better option with more girls... I have never been to Ukraine, the way you describe that city makes it sounds unappealing.

I don't know your strategy at all but it doesn't seem to work at all.  I've talked to 5 new girls in Russia in the past few weeks, several on Skype. I may not visit them for a few months but even now I'm pretty sure that they will meet me.

btw, you're close to 40 or around there correct? 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2017, 02:04:25 PM »
Why are you focusing only on Ukraine and not Russia.  Moscow is just as close and probably a better option with more girls... I have never been to Ukraine, the way you describe that city makes it sounds unappealing.

I don't know your strategy at all but it doesn't seem to work at all.  I've talked to 5 new girls in Russia in the past few weeks, several on Skype. I may not visit them for a few months but even now I'm pretty sure that they will meet me.

btw, you're close to 40 or around there correct?

I'm sure they would meet with you, like I said before that part of it is not difficult. Why they are meeting you is another matter? - for amusement, entertainment, free meal/sightseeing, immigration, shopping spree attempt, a potential partner to support their child, to see if there is chemistry, genuine dating reasons, etc?

It's not that easy as it first seems unless of course you get lucky. Some guys say what the hell I'll do it this way and enjoy meeting who I meet and the different times you can have with different women. That's fine but you can go on years like that and enjoy yourself but still not meet the one. I'm just trying the other strategy now, I've enjoyed visit one but I would now like to try visit many. With visit many you call them up shortly before/around the time you are there. If you call any one of the five women you have been in contact with they will expect you to see them and only them for at least a week. They will expect you to not have any other girls you will see after that week. The only way of doing anything other is to blow her off once you meet if she is not to your liking. 2tallbill tells us this is what he did. I understand why he did it as if there is no chemistry then essentially the more time you spend with that woman the more that is wasted. Women as I am now coming and still shocked to understand are two a penny in the FSU. They are all competing with each other for a decent man. That's the bonus of going out there compared to home which is the other way around men are all competing for a decent woman.

Yes, I would not go to Ukraine again. I went there 3 times as the girls are pretty and it's visa free for 3 months. Russia I have to pay for visa, bother with the bureaucracy of filling it in, etc. UK do not get as good a deal ad US citizens maybe even Canadian citizens with the Russian Visa situation. Yet as I have learned Russia seems a better place to fish than Ukraine. I'm still not assured of anything but it is better place to fish I think. Yes I am also nearing 40.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2017, 03:03:15 PM »
I'm sure they would meet with you, like I said before that part of it is not difficult. Why they are meeting you is another matter? - for amusement, entertainment, free meal/sightseeing, immigration, shopping spree attempt, a potential partner to support their child, to see if there is chemistry, genuine dating reasons, etc?

If you call any one of the five women you have been in contact with they will expect you to see them and only them for at least a week. They will expect you to not have any other girls you will see after that week. The only way of doing anything other is to blow her off once you meet if she is not to your liking.

Yes, I would not go to Ukraine again. I went there 3 times as the girls are pretty and it's visa free for 3 months. Russia I have to pay for visa, bother with the bureaucracy of filling it in, etc. UK do not get as good a deal ad US citizens maybe even Canadian citizens with the Russian Visa situation. Yet as I have learned Russia seems a better place to fish than Ukraine. I'm still not assured of anything but it is better place to fish I think. Yes I am also nearing 40.

All I can see is that what you have been doing isn't working at all.  It's not even about strategies or this and that....you are worried about their intentions before you even see them.  A quick Skype chat can determine what they are after.  Maybe you aren't good at reading women, I don't know.

They don't expect you to see only them, I have no idea how you came up with that.  Grow a pair and stop letting them dicate how you act.  You have no obligation to them just as they to you.  If you feel a connection then say, ok I want to see you more.  If you go on a date at home the lady won't expect you to be seeing only her until some relationship is established.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 03:55:02 PM by Sting23 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2017, 04:42:42 PM »
All I can see is that what you have been doing isn't working at all.  It's not even about strategies or this and that....you are worried about their intentions before you even see them.  A quick Skype chat can determine what they are after.  Maybe you aren't good at reading women, I don't know.

They don't expect you to see only them, I have no idea how you came up with that.  Grow a pair and stop letting them dicate how you act.  You have no obligation to them just as they to you.  If you feel a connection then say, ok I want to see you more.  If you go on a date at home the lady won't expect you to be seeing only her until some relationship is established.

I can tell you now if you tell a FSW that despite her assumption that she is expecting you just to visit her she's going to be peeved if you say you are meeting other women. Even if you mention that like I did second time around I find the girl still starts talking about stuff to do that will last several days, if you say otherwise it will likely be a killer for the relationship. Either she'll not meet you or you'll start of with her having a poor perception of you.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2017, 06:23:08 PM »
I really don't know how you talk to these women or if your just naive.  Of course you don't tell them you're going to see plenty of other girls.  They aren't going to plan to meet you every single day unless you've developed some strong bond first.

You think some girl you messaged a few times and never talked to on Skype will want to hang out with you solely?  They don't even know why you're going to their country, it could be for a fling, some fun...

well I'm just gonna let you do your thing.  It has no effect on me personally.  You gotta convince the girl you're worth something.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2017, 09:10:38 PM »
I really don't know how you talk to these women or if your just naive.  Of course you don't tell them you're going to see plenty of other girls.  They aren't going to plan to meet you every single day unless you've developed some strong bond first.

You think some girl you messaged a few times and never talked to on Skype will want to hang out with you solely?  They don't even know why you're going to their country, it could be for a fling, some fun...

well I'm just gonna let you do your thing.  It has no effect on me personally.  You gotta convince the girl you're worth something.

Sting trust me, 'they are going to want to meet and hang out with you every single day' its the way they are it surprised me its totally different over there, most of the guys on the forum I believe will tell you the same even if they disagree with me on most other stuff. The first girl I messaged for three months before meeting, during which I had 3 reasonably long Skype sessions with. On the third one you could tell that she had the desire there for me to meet, I could have holded off but I knew if I did that chances are she would write me off as another keyboard romeo and things might go south. I wanted to meet/date a FSU woman and she wanted to meet/date a western guy. The girls there 'want' a guy, there is a shortage of decent men/the men they are looking for, FSW are easy going in this respects they don't have the hang ups off western women. They are really looking for a guy for various reasons and have determination to find one, not like in UK (probably US not as familiar with situation) where the man is determined to try and get the girl and the girl plays around as she has many options to choose from.

The first girl I dated for several days in a row straight, we both seemed to enjoy it but there was the frustrating lack of chemistry. The time communicating beforehand does not have to be real lengthy or masses of time, some guys prefer to as it can demonstrate a girl with commitment and getting to know them better. Meet many is different, your contacting them for 1st, 2nd maybe third time and asking if they would like to meet you to find out about each other in the flesh rather than over the internet - essentially to see if there is any chemistry there. You both know its just a one off meet that will only turn into more if you both want it so. Some of the girls you meet may not want it so, a fair few may want to meet again as their options are limited. Some girls may be a no show but even a long winded pre-messaging/skyping does not completely remove that. Its ok though on a meet many as you have other girls to call up.

Main thing is its a different dating scene there, it took me a long while to realise that these really aren't the snooty girls you see around everyday back home. Once you get over there you'll see what I mean its a real eye opener :)

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2017, 10:15:28 PM »
Maybe the girls you are talking to want to meet every day and are eager to get a western guy.  I don't know what sites you are using to find them.

Did you go to Kiev or only smaller cities in Ukraine? I don't know how the women there compare to big city Russia.

I've lived in Moscow for close to half a year now.  So I have interacted with quite a few women there.  Many aren't even thinking of dating a foreign guy or wanting to leave their country.  I had some fun dates but then realized it would go nowhere once I left Russia. 

The girls I met had jobs, a social life, activities...they sure as heck didn't want to see me every day.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2017, 11:03:26 PM »
Maybe the girls you are talking to want to meet every day and are eager to get a western guy.  I don't know what sites you are using to find them.

Did you go to Kiev or only smaller cities in Ukraine? I don't know how the women there compare to big city Russia.

I've lived in Moscow for close to half a year now.  So I have interacted with quite a few women there.  Many aren't even thinking of dating a foreign guy or wanting to leave their country.  I had some fun dates but then realized it would go nowhere once I left Russia. 

The girls I met had jobs, a social life, activities...they sure as heck didn't want to see me every day.

I met first lady in Kiev, she was from Mariupol and took a long journey to meet me think it was about a 20 hour journey on a slow train each way, lol. Mariupol is just behind the front line in the conflict area in East Ukraine.

The second girl I met in Nikolaev, I first flew to Odessa and stayed there a couple of days to check it out then went to Nikolaev for about three days going back to Odessa for a day or so before getting flight back. Nikolaev town centre is quite nice but it is very groundhog day, it seems like everyday repeats from the last - Georgian type of architecture kind of feel a little stage set looking. Outskirts of Nikolaev old style Soviet apartment blocks not real bad but a little blockish. Other than that a little desolate feeling but not real bad there.

Last girl I again saw in Kiev she travelled by train from Kherson. Kherson is a little further to the east of Nikolaev but I never visited there. I've looked it up and it kind of looks a little run down industrial, probably a reasonable city centre and a few other bits but the general impression I get is that its probably on the whole poorer and more depressed area than Nikolaev.

I think the main thing is with Ukraine is that its suffering quite badly out there both due to the economy and the conflict in the east. Having the full weight of Russia against the country is taking it toll. The agreements reached with the EU may have given some relief but not a lot. I think the country is in a state and the women are unsettled by the upheavel. That and there has probably only been a handful of years since it gained independence from Soviet Union/Russia when times were not too bad.

If you're in Moscow then it might be advantageous for you to check out the Ukraine scene, if not in person then by contacting some online and see what they are like. I think you are probably right that there is less take up by women in Moscow than in Ukraine. If a girl's life is good there even if she does not have a guy then why change. Its interesting to see what you found on this, I know a few others have said the same. I visited Moscow last year but only for a week and that was just for tourism as I thought it was all sorted with the girl I met. I found the Russians slightly different in character but not necessarily unfriendly that the more they got familiar with you the more friendly/at ease they became. Women wise I think some came across as a bit more work orientated so a more serious disposition I guess. Still I think you might have a point in bearing the cities of Moscow & St. Pete's in mind as possibly not having as many women motivated to finding a WM.       

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2017, 11:33:38 PM »
I can tell you now if you tell a FSW that despite her assumption that she is expecting you just to visit her she's going to be peeved if you say you are meeting other women. Even if you mention that like I did second time around I find the girl still starts talking about stuff to do that will last several days, if you say otherwise it will likely be a killer for the relationship. Either she'll not meet you or you'll start of with her having a poor perception of you.

I really don't know how you talk to these women or if your just naive.  Of course you don't tell them you're going to see plenty of other girls.  They aren't going to plan to meet you every single day unless you've developed some strong bond first....

Why do you guys do these to yourselves?

FWIW. I disagree. Certainly not my experience, never my perception. To believe these females, any females, don't have access to the same social medium or circle any of you guys do is being naive. It's these very perceptions (bolded above) about interacting with women that I had often times used to my advantages when I was single. Where you guys sat, hesitated, thought it over, convinced yourselves you knew what women want or how they'd react, then thought some more - were all plenty enough times for me to had reaped my abundant social rewards I had enjoyed immensely before. I had used those very moments to get those females' attention focused only to me while you boys are too busy convincing yourselves, and each other, you got it all figured out. Happy to have lived the opposite reality many guys are living in.

I never changed my M.O. I did what I've done at home or anywhere else, and didn't feel the need to change when I decided to pursue FSUW. Women are women. Tell them straight out what you believe in, and allow her (them) the freedom to either agree or not. This way, all the BS flies right out of the window and you can just be your true self.

Do you guys really believe these women do not see, speak to, write to, meet other men while they're corresponding with you? If you do not, then why play this stupid game?

The peanut gallery had always told newbies to 'lie' about this ( seeing, writing, meeting other women). Some even say don't bring it up. I do have a tough time understanding these logic.

If you're already lying or being deceitful to a woman you don't yet know, but are hoping to, right off the block - then what kind of a person are you to even begin to believe you're the *right man* for any of them? You're already lying to her at 'hello'. I can't imagine a woman, any woman, who aspires for a man who easily lies to her.  Yup, and that also goes both ways....

I am curious what it is exactly that you guys are afraid of with straight talk? Is it rejection?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 11:40:29 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2017, 09:56:49 AM »

I am curious what it is exactly that you guys are afraid of with straight talk? Is it rejection?

Telling a girl you are seeing other women and she is one in a long line of women is not exactly an enticing or romantic thought for her. I've had it myself the other way around and I got to say that I passed over on the woman. She decided to come to London, I was not sure if she was my type anyway, she was into motorcycles me not so. She wanted to meet me in London but even being in South of England its still a bit of a journey for me. Anyhow the thought of me being one of many guys didn't appeal to me. That is the situation for many guys in the UK at present so why would I want to do more of that which tends to be a big waste of my time. Better for me to go to FSU and have my pick of the ladies - the whole point of doing FSU dating. I learn't from it though why I need to be tactful in dealing with doing the same in the FSU, sure some will still reject me but going tactless on it is not going to help my situation. My situation is best served by meeting as many women that are as best as possibly pre-disposed towards me rather than against me within a reasonable time period.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2017, 10:10:37 AM »
I never said to lie to them, I just said don't tell them you are seeing other girls.  You can be coy and tactful, but saying outright that you have 6, 7 dates this week won't help your cause.  Some of these girls are super jealous and the thought of a guy meeting lots of other girls turns them off.  Yet they'll do the same thing themselves.

It's not a science but an art.  Figure out what that specific woman wants, if she has good potential then invest more time in her.  If not move on.

Trench, you in Brighton or Dover or thereabouts?  If you are complaining that a trip to London is too far no wonder you are hesitant to act.  come on it's a 1-2 hour train ride at most!

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2017, 10:15:11 AM »

Telling a girl you are seeing other women and she is one in a long line of women is not exactly an enticing or romantic thought for her. I've had it myself the other way around and I got to say that I passed over on the woman. She decided to come to London, I was not sure if she was my type anyway, she was into motorcycles me not so. She wanted to meet me in London but even being in South of England its still a bit of a journey for me. Anyhow the thought of me being one of many guys didn't appeal to me.
That is the situation for many guys in the UK at present so why would I want to do more of that which tends to be a big waste of my time. Better for me to go to FSU and have my pick of the ladies - the whole point of doing FSU dating. I learn't from it though why I need to be tactful in dealing with doing the same in the FSU, sure some will still reject me but going tactless on it is not going to help my situation. My situation is best served by meeting as many women that are as best as possibly pre-disposed towards me rather than against me within a reasonable time period.

Well, we obviously live in opposite reality. FWIW, more power to you.

1. I cannot see myself, much less understand, being 'romantic' with someone you do not know.
2. London from So. of England? Los Angeles to Novosibirsk was a slam dunk for me to pursue what I set my heart unto.
3. The thought of me being one in a million suitors for a gal, but ultimately deciding to be with me, excites me to no end. During my quest, I strongly encouraged all the women to continue their social selection process until such time we begin to understand one another, and they to their suitors, and determine if we are in fact the best matched pair of the lot.

How can anyone make the 'right choice' if you never had choices to decide from to begin with? She to you, as well. Until such time you meet in person, spend time & moments in person, etc...you are nothing but strangers to one another. But this is just me...my way is just one side in a banana peel. But comfortable in knowing it had RARELY failed me.

Much luck to you in your adventure, TC.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 01:33:50 PM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2017, 10:25:46 AM »
I never said to lie to them, I just said don't tell them you are seeing other girls.  You can be coy and tactful, but saying outright that you have 6, 7 dates this week won't help your cause.  Some of these girls are super jealous and the thought of a guy meeting lots of other girls turns them off.  Yet they'll do the same thing themselves....

It's not a science but an art.  Figure out what that specific woman wants, if she has good potential then invest more time in her.  If not move on.<snipped>

To borrow a phrase, you can put icing on top of a pile of sh!t, it's still a pile of sh!t. I had NO problem telling a woman (women) I have not yet met that I'd like to meet as many women, whom I had not yet met, for a *chance meeting in person*. In my world, this not only gives me an opportunity to afford myself to make the right decision to be exclusive with someone, but rather it would also be beneficial to their cause. Any other ensuing deeper level of personal and emotional investment comes after - NOT before.

Show me a *jealous woman*, and I'll show you an insecure, mistrusting and controlling freak and one not to have a relationship with. That said, then that woman is not much of a loss...

I cannot see myself, nor should they from their POV, invest time and money on a stranger.

Just so you know, I do understand there's more than one way to a happy trail. I'm just happy to be on the one I had travelled on all my life.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 01:47:33 PM by GQBlues »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2017, 04:58:40 PM »

Well the conceived wisdom from other forum members is to find a girl that is willing to follow you practically anywhere. Even if a girl was not wishing to find a foreign guy and/or move abroad she would change her mind if she found the right guy. Just a case of keep meeting new women until you find one willing to do this I guess. That or live in Moscow long term/permanently.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2017, 05:27:56 PM »
To borrow a phrase, you can put icing on top of a pile of sh!t, it's still a pile of sh!t. I had NO problem telling a woman (women) I have not yet met that I'd like to meet as many women, whom I had not yet met, for a *chance meeting in person*.

Show me a *jealous woman*, and I'll show you an insecure, mistrusting and controlling freak and one not to have a relationship with. That said, then that woman is not much of a loss...

Just so you know, I do understand there's more than one way to a happy trail. I'm just happy to be on the one I had travelled on all my life.

I have no issues with that as well.  They know if you are talking online you are messaging lots of women.  And will most likely meet many.  I'm saying after you have established a relationship and are dating exclusively some women can be jealous.  It seems more prevalent about Russian women.  I had one tell me that she doesn't want her husband to have any women friends because it could be potential problem.  That's just how they think over there.  It's a different "logic"..

Indeed there's always more than 1 path. 

GQBlues what's your story, are you married to a Russian woman now?  I see you started this journey over a decade ago! 

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2017, 05:38:45 PM »
Well the conceived wisdom from other forum members is to find a girl that is willing to follow you practically anywhere. Even if a girl was not wishing to find a foreign guy and/or move abroad she would change her mind if she found the right guy. Just a case of keep meeting new women until you find one willing to do this I guess. That or live in Moscow long term/permanently.

A woman from Russia, Ukraine may consider moving to America, Canada, the UK etc if they can envision a better life, more opportunities and especially education if they have or want children. 

Very few western men would willingly live in a former FSU country long term.  I certainly wouldn't even for a woman.  Yet I did meet some expats who had married a Russian woman and have lived in Moscow for 10, even 20 years.  They created a good life in Russia and consider it "home" now.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2017, 06:03:47 PM »
I have no issues with that as well.  They know if you are talking online you are messaging lots of women.  And will most likely meet many.  I'm saying after you have established a relationship and are dating exclusively some women can be jealous.  It seems more prevalent about Russian women.  I had one tell me that she doesn't want her husband to have any women friends because it could be potential problem.  That's just how they think over there.  It's a different "logic"..

Indeed there's always more than 1 path. 

GQBlues what's your story, are you married to a Russian woman now?  I see you started this journey over a decade ago!

I've been married with the RW I went to Russia for going 13 years now. Marriage is stronger than ever.

On the subject of jealousy. Much of that also depends on the 'man'. If you give the gal absolutely no reason to be insecure with you from the get go, jealousy is just something that never happens. This is why I've been saying that it is highly critical that one should be upfront with a gal from day one about your plans. If being true to yourself causes anyone any degree of insecurity with you, then the problem lies with that person and not with you. I will not be in a habit of owning up to other people's problem and making it my own.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1898
Total: 1909

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM