It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My WMVM trip to FSU  (Read 24569 times)

Offline Pike

My WMVM trip to FSU
« on: May 20, 2007, 01:13:10 PM »
I have been here about a week now.  I am not disclosing the city so as not to draw undue attention to any one woman I might describe.  This is a combined business trip and vacation.

My visit got off to a good start because a long-time lady friend of mine made the trip from another city to spend 4 days with me.  We have known each other for over 3 years and just have too many complications in trying to mesh our lives on a permanent basis.  But we have a great time together.  We never speak the words that I will be meeting other women but she, of course, knows.  In turn, I never ask about other men in her life, even though it seems there are none.

I have had two dates with new ladies, and they both ended not good, so thank heavens for the WMVM approach.

First lady Irina (no names used are real) seemed to be a very good match for me.  Tall, very slender and narrow.  Late 40s with 18 year old body and face holding up pretty good.  Blond hair (real), blue eyes. Very bright and interesting.  But she talked non-stop and at end of every sentence said: "what do you think?"  I kept telling her I will not make snap judgements on topics which I am not fully informed on.

Then I started to think she wasn't so smart because she had gotten involved in a pyramid scheme.  I just rolled my eyes, and she asserted it was a good deal.  Of course people who get suckered in always think so.

We walked a lot and since she had tried to look fashionable with moderate high heeled new shoes, she developed cut on toes of both feet.  I think ahead about such things, but most do not.  So we sat down a while and I went to nearby shop to get her some water.  She had taken my arm right after our meal when we started walking and then took my hand to cross street and never let go.

Then I told her we could go to my apt where I had ointment and band-aides, etc., and that we would take a taxi.
She says, "OK but I must promise to not be a bad man as she is afraid." 

I said: "Look if you ask a serial killer if he will not kill you, he is certain to say he will not kill you."  So either you feel comfortable with me or you don't.  She says she likes me a lot and knows everything will be OK.

So we get to my apt and have some tea and chocolates.  I have nice music on my laptop and I show her some pics of a house I had recently built for me.  A 4,000 + sq foot beautiful house set in woods.  The kind and location most Americans would die for.

She looks at pics (she had already seen some that I sent to her via email), and then announces that it was stupid for me to build such a large house for just one person.  I tried to explain how we build not for what we need, but for future resale.  She wasn't buying any of it and repeated it was a stupid thing to do.  Man I really got peed, but didn't say anything.  I knew it was over at that point and I was quite disappointed because I thought she might be the one.

But, it was not over.  She then proceeded to tell me she liked the interior but hated the exterior.  This house was designed by a top architect.  Why the fock would she say such a thing even if she did hate it.  I would never say such to anybody.

So here is a gal who is going to end up a babushka sitting in the park all day with other babushka's and she doesn't know it yet.

So after the hate remark, I said, 'well we better call for your taxi.'  She says, 'why so soon.' and I reply that I must do some work in preparing for tomorrow.  When taxi comes she gives me a short kiss on lips and says, when you have some spare time give me a call as you know my number.  I thought . . . what a stupid woman.

More on lady 2 later (another bad ending), and lady three I meet tomorrow afternoon.

Also, not only did Lady one Irina not like my beautiful house, she of course said it was in wrong location by being in the woods 'with wild animals.'  But more than that, she even  knew  I had built it in the wrong state.  This from a woman who has never set foot in USA.  Where do they come up with this sheet??

- - - - - - -

Don't have time to tell full story on Woman 2 (Luda) and Woman 3 (Anna).  But with Woman 3 today, things going great. She was asking about location of my house relative to a river.  I told her I actually had two houses. I have never bragged about this to the women. Then . . . completely out of the blue she said: "So you have all of this and your ex-wife and children have nothing!!"  I had never discussed  them at all.

So she comes up with the most negative words possible to a situation she knows nothing about.  Why, why, why!!

I said to her: "My ex-wife got 1.2 million."  She says: "Every year?"  I laughed so hard I nearly cried.

Further, I told her that I had offered to give money to my children when they were buying their first house so that they might upgrade to the next better neighborhood, etc.  Both of my children declined my help.  I knew it was a pride thing that they didn't want anyone to say . . . Daddy helped them.  I told this to Woman three.  She said: "They declined your help?"  I said: "Yes."  She thought about that a while and then said: "It still is not right that you did not help your children."

So looks like another bit the dust; as you said,  she could not comprehend, so I was  wrong and idiotic.

- - - - - - -

Luda. She wrote me first. She did not show up on my search because below my min height desire. But she only missed by an inch, so I responded. Early 50s with very pretty face. Maybe an 8 in face. Seemed like slender body in pics and stats.

She good job in business firm and travels widely in western Europe. In about 3rd message she sent red flag by demanding: what countries have you visited and when?  I suspected she was trying to get at the angle of where I was going to visit women.

I responded with humor saying: well I will have to check with my mother as to all the countries we visited and when. Then I will have to contact military to get our various ports and dates. I asked if she was former KGB or now FSB.  She replied: Guess you have been a lot of places. No I am not FSB.

We met and went to nice restaurant with outdoor seating. She pleasant smiled a lot and spoke good English. She had sent me kiss in final msg before our meeting; previously 'warm regards, etc.'  (I just checked back and lady 1 Irina had only sent me 'warmest regards' and had kissed me on lips as she was departing. Irina had been touchy feely with my arm, etc., and had taken my arm and hand as soon as we left restaurant)

Luda never made any move toward my arm or hand.  She did once pull on my sleeve as we crossed street.  She a big prcik teaser by wearing a half bra that was visible through her sheer blouse.  It was very tasteful beige blouse with fancy  embroidery, so look was not too bold.  Her body was indeed well maintained and face only starting to get a little puffy as it does often when  women age.  But still a pretty good looker.

Anyway we walk forever and go to a church where she lights candle for deceased father.  Then tells me this tearful story wherein she spent 10 days in hosp with him as doctors refused to give him water, etc., saying he would die any minute anyway. She wishes now for revenge against the doctors.  Well, this was a downer for sure, but she seemed to recover in 10 min or so.

But, just as with Irina on previous day, she rubbed the skin off of one toe with shoes she hadn't worn for a few months.  God, two days in a row I get this!!  I suggest to her to take the small plastic bag she has in purse (she had bought candles at church) and put her foot in that.  She thought silly, but then tried it and realized it worked . . . at least better than nothing.

It has only been 3 and half hours into a possible 8-10 hour date.  I knew it wasn't likely, but said she could come to my apt where I had ointment and band-aides.  She says, no no, she must go home and soak foot or she not able to go to work tomorrow.

Then  comes the real killer as she starts asking what I might do for remainder of evening. She says things like, maybe your business associates will do something with you, maybe there are some business ladies . . .  Then getting back to her mind set even from early emails . . . . maybe there are other women like me here  in the city that you have contacted.

I say, maybe you know other men here in the city.  That threw her off for a minute until she replied, of course I have lived here all my life.  Then she continued, it was just a simple question, it is normal . . . bla bla bla.

I  told her to put me on a mini bus and tell driver when we got to my stop.  She did and then announced to all the other passengers where I should get off.  It was nice of her, but I felt like a little schoolboy.

Then she steps down from mini bus and says . . . we will talk later.  Not likely lady.  It totally pees me when the women are more interested in my possible other women than they are interested in me.

- - - - - -

Third free day, third lady, Anna.  Early 40s, 5 feet 8 inches.  Her weight on profile would suggest slender, but she only had one pic posted of upper body.  Arms looked a little puffy, but I contacted her.  Never got or asked for more pics.  She difficult to deal with regarding phone  contact. Her daughter had their mobile, I couldn't call her at work, and could only call limited hours in evening.  Of course I on dates, or planned to be during those hours.

Finally phone contact after Irina left on night 1 and again as date with Luda ended early on afternoon 2.  But now she may have to delay planned 2 pm meeting . . . beyond her control she says.  So how will I know?? She guesses she could take her mobile back from dau for  one day.  Wow thanks.

So I arrive at assigned spot.  5 min after planned time, I call her mobile. She . . . very near . . . wait me.
I looking intently as women pass since I only 1 pic of Anna.  I see several pretty chunky and think . . . oh God I hope that is not her.  Luckily they pass on by.  I see slender ones, but when they get closer I see they are in 20s, so  no go there either.  It is nerve wracking.  Finally I see one who seems to be the right age and general looks.  She looks at me with half smile.  I call name . . . Anna . . .  but she says nothing and walks past.  I am thinking that was Anna.  She didn't like my looks and just decided to walk past.  Now ten minutes more have passed so I call on mobile phone again.  Operator comes on to say no contact.  I think . . . sheeet, that was her and now she turned off phone so I couldn't contact her. 

But in a couple of minutes the real Anna arrived.  She has a beautiful smile that lights up the area or room she is in or whatever.  She reached out to touch my arm, so I think about a hug for her, but the moment passes too quickly and she has moved to different position.

I tell her about the woman who I thought was her, etc., and she laughed big time.  Said she had seen my incoming, but was just a minute away so had not answered.

We go to nice restaurant, and as I usually find at 2 PM, not many people there so smoking less a problem.  Here was no problem as they took us into private room with only about tables.  No one else there for much of our time.

We have a great time, she smiles that great smile.  I tell her she could sell soap on TV.  She says, please not soap, so I say she could do ads for airlines, etc.,  She says that would be better.  Then I ask if I first to tell her.  She says during Soviet times there were no such commercials.  But now with commercials she says others have said same to her . . . so sorry, but no I am not first.

The meal took about  a hour to arrive, but I not caring as we having a good time.  She spoke very good English, but said no practice for many years so she chose words carefully and spoke mostly slowly.

Anyway bla , bla, bla.  I thought finally here is a keeper.   But then later she dropped the 'have your ex wife and children nothing' crap as I noted earler.  And later another downer.  We talked about hobbies, activities, etc.  I told her I had injured a rotator cuff and had gone to physical therapy.  After work with shoulder, I had gotten interested in the whole program so I continued with a whole body exercise routine.  I mentioned that I had sacroilliac problems and  the exercises  helped.  She asked where was sacro and I showed her.  She announced she never had any aches or pains except for headaches.  Then she said: "How old are you really?"  I said same as shown in my profile  . . . why are you asking?  She said, you seem to have so many health problems like an old man.

Holly sheeeet.  More than half people in world over age 30 or so have lower back problems as we are still supposed to by on all fours.

OK, so with her comment about me not giving my children money even when they refused and now my 'serious health' problem, I knew it was not going to go anywhere.

But I kept a good face and demeanor and the moment passed.  I always try to show the women a pleasant time, even when they are a$$es.  But an hour or so later she says in that really cute way I have heard from several of them:  "Oh mine Got!!"  I have just remembered that my dau gave me math problems to do at my job so I could help her tonight before her exam.  I kept getting interrupted all day and never got the problems solved.  It was now around 7:30 PM, so not like super short ending as with Luda the day earlier.  I don't think she was faking it either.

So we walked on another half hour or so to the main street where we could get minibus.  I say, well I was going to ask you to my apt for wine, chocolates, music, etc. but now you must go do math.  She says, well  I don't want to do the math and would rather be with you.  She continues . . . we will plan to meet another day, yes?

I reply yes, and she puts me on mini bus and gives instructions to driver.  But then others crowd on, etc., and we never get chance to try for a short kiss  . . . and she is gone.

I might contact her again if I have a really blank day . . . but it doesn't seem like good long term prospects in view of her intemperate remarks.

- - - - - - -

I do not over react to anything.  I do not  bring up these subjects, etc., etc.  I don't  go on  and  on about ailments, etc.  H*ll, half the college athlethes  have rotator cuff problems, etc.  They are just rude .... no other way to interpret it, and I will not put up with it.  I am not desperate at all.  I have dated many FSU women before.  I have practically  never encountered this rudeness before.  Perhaps it is something about the city or perhaps many of these women have been on dates with many foreign men and are getting a bit cynical or whatever.  I haven't been in the 'meet new FSU women' routine for a few years, so maybe the game has changed.  Anyway, I still will not put  up with it.

Now  the good news is Woman 4 today; let's call her Maryanne.  She 43, 5 feet 6 inches and great body.  Picture the gals who instruct the workout routines on the fitness DVDs, and that's her.  Probably not a pound of fat anywhere on her body.  She doesn't instruct such and says mostly she can only thank her parents.  What ever the reason, it is quite wonderful to view.  Not a real beauty in face, but pretty cute.

She does participate in many physical activities and I was somewhat worried because she even does 'extreme sports.'  But actually that didn't come up today, so could still  be a conflict when I tell her I am not about  to do such.

Anyway, we almost didn't meet.  I had screwed up and mistyped the date of our first meeting by one day.  She is temporarily away in a nearby town.  Only a day before the day I had really meant for us to meet, I saw my error and sent her msg that we needed to meet a day early.  She replied somewhat cooly (of course) that it would not be 'comfortable ' for her to change, but she would try.  I came within a hair, and I really mean  a hair, of sending her reply to just cancel all plans to meet ever; because I thought it would be a very bad meeting.  I did not want her or I to suffer through a meeting where she felt totally unhappy.

But, then she later called me and said all was OK and she would come the day early.  She sounded pretty upbeat, so we met.  WOW we had best time of  any of the dates so far.  No negativity from her.  A few things  she seemed to think was strange about my business dealings, investments, my new house, etc., but she never said they were 'stupid' or dumb things to do.  Maybe she thought it, but never said it.

She kissed me in restaurant after I gave her small gift.  None of others did that.  She took my arm after restaurant and never let go.  It was very hot and we went to park and got sodas.  I took pics of her and when she wanted to see, I said we could  go to my nearby apt and look at on  laptop if she wanted.  She said, yes of course.

We had very good time in apt (no not sex).  She not as good with English as first 3 women, but we did OK.  We had one problem which I thought might be the doom of our relationship.  I am a touchy feely guy (as was women 1 and 3).  I tend to slap (very gently) a person on shoulder, arm or leg when I am making a point, etc.  After about 3rd time at restaurant, she told me I should  not do that with her.  I have encountered this before with some FSU women, but later they came to like it.  I forgot and did it again in apt, and she again told me I shouldn't do it.  But she was all  smiles and continued to snuggle with me.

She seemed in no hurry to leave by around 9 PM, but I still had work to do so asked if we should get her a taxi.  She said let's walk awhile and then get taxi.  I wasn't too keen on that, but I smiled, agreed and never at all showed displeasure.  But she wanted to walk on and on and on.  Finally, I told her I must go.  Then I told her what a wonderful time it was, etc., etc., etc.  She replied that it was  the same for her.  Then I said, we do have one big problem.  And I told her that I simply could not stop with the gentle slapping.  I tried to explain  to her it was one of my forms of affection.  She didn't understand afffection,  so I kissed her and then hugged her and said  this is affection.  She said, well I am not used to the gentle slapping.  I said, well I am not going to stop, so if you continue to dislike, then we must say goodbye right now.  She said, OK you can do it and I will learn to like it.  She said, can I gently slap your body also.  I said, yes by all means.  So she did so to my shoulder and we both smiled.

And we made arrangements for second date in about 3 days hence.  This will be the first of the ladies that I have asked to go on second date.

- - - - - -

Next two ladies have shown great promise.  Both are from out of town.  Tomorrow Sveta arrives.  She had first said she would go back the same day.  But just a couple of days ago, she asked  if I would have time for her if she stayed overnight.  It was quite a juggling act because Maria is to arrive the next day.  I wasn't sure of the timing.  Finally, I got schedule of Maria and saw there would be time for Sveta to depart by 12:45 before arrival of Maria at 13:30 pm.  Maria had always commited to a sleep over long ago.  And to Lily, yes they both know they will be staying in my apt  and not at hotel.  And yes, I know this doesn't mean they are agreeing to sex, and I am not expecting . . . but I have never rejected such . . .  well  I mean with a  woman who is attractive to me.

They both have been two of my top correspondents and are quite remarkable and interesting in different ways.
Esp with lady number two, I simply cannot believe her interest in me.  She has a 10++ body.  Late 30s, five feet seven, one hundred four pounds.  The most slender and beautiful thighs I have ever seen.  No, not emaciated looking at all.  She has sent me about 30 pics.  Each getting more provacative.  But yet she seems  to be devoted mother  to young child and has very important and well paying  job.  Yes, Yes, she wants father  for child  and financial security, but there must be hundreds of guys panting over her in her hometown.

And I rearranged a meeting date with another out of town lady for next week, so have gone ahead with plans for the 9++ or 10, late 40s beauty that Lily and I discussed before to come for parts of 4 days next week.  If it goes bad, I think she will gracefully leave and I will pay all expenses for her trip anyway.  Actually,  this will be another juggling act with one  leaving and one arriving about an hour apart.  Lord . . . I hope they all don't want sex!!

- - - - - -

I am a very very nice guy with the women.  I don't try to lure any woman back to my apt with intent on sex.  I just happen to have a lot of entertainment with me re laptop with pics, movies, music, etc.  They have all been told this before.  And, by getting a woman into your apt, your relationship advances about 2-3 weeks compared to meetings that end at the bus stop.  You both become very comfortable with each other quick making food, washing dishes, folding clothes, etc.. . . or not and then you cut the cord.

No I do not bring up money, ailments, investments, money to family.  The bring it up and I give honest answers.  That is what we are supposed to do to questons.  Answer them honestly.

So a woman says do you do such and such sport . . . I say no because I have rotator cuff problem.
A woman says what do you do in your free time . . . I say I am working with architect on a new houses.
A woman says are you working full time . . . I say no, I do not need to work at all and have income from my investment portfolio.

I am very flexible on most things.  But when in comes down to push or shove on an important feature, then I am going to be honest with the women and say . . . . this is what I am going to do . . . . and if it is something that you (the woman) cannot accept, then we must say goodbye right now.  I don't want to waste their time. I have dates set up with close to 20 women and have contact with over 20 more who want to meet with me.  So why should I put up with any BS or waste my time and the woman's time when we cannot agree on some important feature of our behavior.

OK, on to Lady 5 Sveta who arrived this morning.  She called me from bus station an hour earlier than what we had talked about.  I didn't get place cleaned up as planned before I had to go outside apt to meet her arriving taxi.  She had stood on bus (no sitting) for one and one half hours to come to me.

She early 40s, nearly 6 feet tall, and wears high heels always, so she and I just about nose to nose.

We have had a nice day, but something seems missing.  I just asked her if she was planning to go back tonight or stay over.  She said she was staying.  I told her she seemed somewhat unhappy and if something was wrong.  She spoke  that she didn't understand my words.  When I reworded, she never really answered but said she was a bit tired and had headache.  Well sure I would be tired too after standing on bus and walking around all day as we did.  But, of course, being a FSU woman she refused my offer of tylenol, ibuprofen, etc.  She finally said, OK and took one ibu and I talked her into a second one and insisted she lie down on sofa while I went on internet.  She was just up to get some water and said she felt 'little better' but still not good.

So I don't know where this is going.  She and I had very good exchange of emails and she expressed 'impatience to come  to me.'  OK, so maybe she doesn't like my looks, my actions or whatever, but she had plenty of time to decide to go back tonight and declined that option . . . so I just don't know.  Maybe it is only the headache and tiredness.

Anyway this is one of the reasons I prefer not to have women come from other cities . . . the tiredness factor.  But on this trip it just so happened that some of my top preferences  were from out of town.

Lady 3 Anna just sent me SMS saying she really hopes we can have second date.  She the 'how old are you really' woman.

Sveta told me her bus leaves at 12:50 tomorrow.  Maria arrives at 13:30 from another town.

That's all . . . . Sveta sitting up looking at me now.  Guess we will go for walk.

- - - - - - - -

No woman is losing any money to see me.  I pay them all for their travel expenses, time off work (unless they tell me it's OK because they have vacation day), pay for child care, etc.

Lady 5 Ice Queen Sveta.  She only allowed kiss on cheek.  I said what, you gave many kisses in email, SMS and phone.  She says that was different.  She stayed over the night.  Her bus due out at 12:50.  She sleeps in BR while I am on sofa in LR.  At 6:05 AM she comes in and says,  Oh mine gott, it is 12:30 and shows me her watch.  I look at it,  turn it around and tell her she is looking at it upside down.  I say go back to bed.  At 8:00 she comes out again, showers and then stops by my sofa and says, come with me.  She leads to BR and drops her towel.

Then after just minimal FP she says, I am ready.  She gives me directions and postions with her superior.  Shortly, she says, I finish.  She rolls off goes back to shower.  I am waiting for return because I didn't finish.  But no she just gets dressed and makes tea.  Never have I experienced such.

We go to bus station and she refuses my help on stairs because, she is not 90 years old.

Maria due to arrive at same bus station at 13:30.  At 13:00 they tell Sveta her bus delayed till 13:15.  I'm like holey sheet.  Finally she boards at 13:05.  I move away and call Maria.  She says,  where are you . . .  my bus arrive early.  I can't understand her location so I give my mobile to local man.  He talks with her and points to place 4 busses down.  She there waiting.  OHH my Gott.

More later as Maria is waiting again for me . . . now in apt . . . in panties and short T shirt.  She is giving me the look like: WTF are you doing on the computer when I am here in front of you!!

- - - - - -

This is not a wife hunting trip.  I am here on business for 6 weeks.  I like women.  I date women everywhere.  There just happen to be more available here in FSU than most everywhere else.

If I find the right woman, I am open to getting married.  She might be here in FSU, across the street from my house in USA, in Timbucktoo, or where ever.  I haven't promised or mislead these women at all.  All women are on dating sites, not at marriage agencies.  They all check off blocks as to future goals including long term relationships, short term, travel, erotic chats, etc.

When I ask a woman for date in USA, I do not first say:  "I am not promising to marry you if we go on a date."  I do not first tell them : "I am a normal guy who likes sex."  In short I do not say any of the stupid things that many people think you should first tell a woman in FSU at first contact.  I have never and will never contact a woman at a marriage agency.

More on Maria later.  The most fascinating woman I have ever spent two days with, and we have tentative plans for her to come back for 5 days.  But she is a real inigma, so who knows.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 01:23:25 PM by Pike »
I am a sex tourist who is driven by the hunt with no emotion or empathy and suffer from Satyriasis, Don Juan Syndrome and Madonna-Whore complex (but on alternating days) with confidence issues and many other issues. I suffer loneliness with no family, friends or money.  I have ED and orgasm problems

Offline Pike

Re: My WMVM trip to FSU
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 09:01:48 AM »
Lady 6 Maria.  An enigma within a puzzle wrapped in a mystery, or whatever to old saying was.  Remember that I am not using actual names, I am not naming FSU cities involved, and I am going to change some work situations slightly to disguise even further identities. 

Maria contacted me on a dating site when she saw I was coming near her town.  I would not have contacted her because she was younger than my cutoff.  She is about 20 years younger than me and her father is just a year older than me.  It is sort of freaky for me, but I know other guys here have even more of a gap.

Anyway, she extremely intelligent along with being like a little girl at times.  She is very strong willed at times and other times wants to be told what to do.  She has high level of artistic talent, including dancing, singing and music; but she also tutors in calculus and physics at her local university.

She was to go to the national ballet school, but her family’s best friend who was to be her ‘protégé’ (but I think she got that backwards) died a few months before enrollment.  So her parents ‘forced’ her to go to Engineering school.  She cried for the first year or so.

Now she is executive assistant to president of a very large engineering firm.  If she were a man, she would be the manager of a line department, so quite a bit of discrimination.  She supervises around 20 employees of clerical, data input, and low tech types.  She makes nearly $1,000 a month which is pretty good for a small-med sized town in FSU.

As I told before, 5 feet 7 inches and only around 104 pounds.  Think of a tall ballerina with breasts.  Don’t know what she sees in me because she surely has her choice of dozens of rich ‘new Russians.’  She has young daughter but the rich locals could handle that also.

Not a real beauty in face but pretty cute pixie type.  Think something like a young Lizza Minnelli or some such.  Eyes dark and about as big as quarters and they sparkle all the time.  She looks Italian, but I never asked her about that as I got in trouble with another woman before by asking about her ancestry.

She just learning English, but wrote some of most interesting letters of any of the ladies and added humor, smiles, kisses, etc.  I was afraid of her English until finally called her on phone and realized there would be no real problem.

She sent me 30 or more pics and admitted she likes to look at herself in mirror and look at her own pics.  Sort of a red flag, but didn’t seem like a real problem when we were together.  Her work pics shows her in high culture business suits.  So, yes you know she arrived to me looking like a teenage hooker in the tight blue jeans, tight T-shirt and 5 inch heels or such.  She came on 3 hour bus trip to see me; arrived early afternoon and departed late afternoon the next day.

I have been with the other women 10-15 years younger and get no stares at all.  But with Maria, she not only has 18 year old body, she has 20 year old face even though she 35.  So boy am I getting the dirty looks from the locals.

I thought she was going to be really high maintenance money wise, but she chose to eat in apt vs going to restaurants.    She also promptly went about cleaning up everything which was OK, but then she started putting all my ‘stuff’ away to places where I would never find it, so I had to try to stop her.  She thinks nothing should be left on the table, on counter tops, etc.  As she was leaving to go back home I was going to take trash out with us, but learned you could not take trash out at the same time when a visitor was departing.

When I put on music she immed started dancing free style.  Then ‘forced’ me to dance.  But mostly she danced by herself.  Every thing from ballerina style to go go disco dancing which was quite a sight to see.  Could put any 18 year old to shame with her gyrations.  And she never tired, tossing her long black hair and flashing those quarter sized dark eyes.

She had told me in some messages that she ‘was woman and didn’t know what she wanted.’  The feminazis would go crazy.  This from a gal who at one point was trying to explain to me some principles of thermodynamics.   

At apt she said we should go to the waterfront late at night for walk.  I said NO big time as neither of us knows this city.  She started to sulk, but then smiled.  So I said, we could go such and such, what do you want.  She then said those words again: “you must remember I am a woman and I don’t know what I want.”

Later as we got down to serious business while dancing she would say disapprovingly:   Bobbeeeeee, you bad man.   But then I remembered her above words, so I just picked her up and carried her to sofa.  She said, Ohhhh Bobbbeeeee . . . .  you power man.

In morning she came out dressed in white panties and the sleeveless white tank top.  I told her I liked that look and for her to not put on her jeans.  She said, I to go to street like this??  I said, no I just mean here in apt.  She says, OoooKeeee.  Then when I shaving, I look in mirror and see her standing there in the same outfit, but now wearing 5 inch black high heels.  She says, I Miss Universe.

After a walk, we come back and she goes to shower and then dresses in black panties and black sleeveless tank top.  She says, I know you like this look so I not put on my jeans till we go.

About an hour before we left for bus station I asked her if she would dance while I recorded with my camcorder.  She says, yes whatever you want Bobbbeeee.  She was going to dance in her panties but I had her put on one of my colored T-shirts.  I think women look pretty sexy in such.  I wished she would have done go go dancing, but she chose ballerina music and did that type.  Whatever the type it was and is quite wonderful to behold.

She the kissy huggy type and kissed me every time she walked past, poke me in belly or ribs.  Then when she would get to doorway, she would flip her hip sharply to side and make sound of a champagne cork coming out.  Then give me the beautiful smile, toss her long hair, blow a kiss, and walk on.  Such a sexy looking and sensual acting person it is quite unbelievable.  I was really eating this affection and attention up.  But then, when we were eating fruits and cheese for lunch she complained . . . .  Bobbbeeee, you just eat and do not talk with me.  Well actually I did talk, but she needs a lot of attention, just as she gives me a lot of attention.  So she not high maintenance money wise, but she is going to take a lot of energy to attend to her.

She will take 5 days off of work to come back to me later.  But I am wondering if I am just dreaming with her and should spend the time instead with ladies closer to my age and with half of her energy.
I am a sex tourist who is driven by the hunt with no emotion or empathy and suffer from Satyriasis, Don Juan Syndrome and Madonna-Whore complex (but on alternating days) with confidence issues and many other issues. I suffer loneliness with no family, friends or money.  I have ED and orgasm problems

Offline Pike

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 07:16:26 AM »
Wanted to add a couple of points re Maria. Her parents both medical doctors and she displayed high level of table manners and other manners.  I made us breakfast in microwave, for one person at a time.  I gave hers first, but she sat there refusing to touch anything until mine was ready.  I kept telling her to eat before it got cold . . . but no . . . . that would not be the correct thing to do.  Finally when mine was ready, I gave her the hot and took cold back from her to reheat for me.

She, like all the other women, wanted to buy juice on the street about every block or so.  But, unlike all others, she opened containers and then first handed it to me for a first drink.  This even though I didn't actually want anything.

Further, she always wanted to take pics of me after I took of her.  The other ladies would just pose for their pics, and then rarely offer to take any pics of me.

Offline Pike

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 08:10:15 AM »
Lady 7 Vika.  She, like Sveta, is nearly 6 feet tall.  Didn’t wear very high heels, but still  mostly looked me in eye.  She around 50 y.o.  She told that one grandmother was from Khazhakastan or some such, so I looked at her carefully in face and said, Yes, I can see that now.  Slight oriental look.

Face holding up pretty good, but the pics she had posted were probably 5 or more years old.  She had now porked up quite a bit compared to the fairly slender pics she had posted.  Not in waist area, but arms and legs.  This probably pretty much rules her out because I cannot be sexually attracted to such a body type.

But we had a great time and it was very quickly like we had known each other for 20 years.  We both acted silly and swayed to the music as we entered the restaurant, even though we just met 5 mins earlier.  Then when a particular song came on, I stood up and beckoned to her and she promptly joined me for an imprompto semi-disco routine.  Other ladies, including much younger, have refused to dance after being together with me for several hours or days.

She has a very good and important job and showed me some of her work samples.  Has fairly young son for her age, so just got him in under the deadline it seems.  I never asked about the circumstances and she never offered any story there.

We had the complete restaurant to ourselves for our early dinner and we must have stayed for 3 hours or so.  We talked on and on and laughed, told jokes, etc.  She has probably 9+ English level and had extremely high level of knowledge re American history and geography.

Then we walked and walked.  She, like most of the other ladies, got sore feet.  I can’t believe these women do not think ahead if they know they are going to walk and wear something comfortable.  Finally when I asked her how her feet were holding out, she asked embarrassedly if she could change shoes.  She had a second pair of shoes in her bag. I said no problem for me.

She seemed to be really tired around 8 PM or so.  I asked her standard ques if she wanted to come to my apt to listen to music, look at pics I had brought, etc.  She said, oh let’s wait until next date for that.  Then she said, I really do hope we have a next date.

And, actually we are going to go on our second date later today, which is 3 days after our first date.  (I have met with 2 other women in the interim).  I had unexpected free time this afternoon and evening, so gave her a call at her work.  She said, oh it is such short notice.  I said, well we don’t have to go and could go later.  She said, when later.  I said, in a week or so maybe.  She said . . . we shall meet today.

Offline Pike

Lady 8 Zhenna
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2007, 01:27:22 AM »
Lady 8 Zhenna.  She 5 feet 7 inches, 120 pounds.  This puts her in nice slender category whereas Maria at 5 feet 7 inches, 104 pounds was super slender although not emaciated looking.  Zhenna pretty narrow like Maria also, so can’t quite figure out where the difference is.  Zhenna probably almost a D cup whereas Maria an A+, but don’t know how much those things weigh.  She had great, great looking legs in her pics.  Slender thighs like I crave.  I am primarily a leg guy.

I had put Zhenna as one of my top prospects.  However, the timing was never quite right to bring her in for a visit as early as some of the other ladies.  Don’t remember all the details now, but some problems with her sched, some with mine, etc.  She from a town about one and one half hours away by bus.

Also, her sched got entangled with that of Lady 9 who scheduled herself to come for 4 days.  When it came down to final sched, I gave Zhenna choice of two slots for a two day visit, and two slots for a one day visit.  She chose a one day visit and took the first slot.  This allowed for her to come on bus mid morning one day and leave mid evening the same day just before Lady 9 sched to arrive on train.

Had Zhenna chosen the two day route, or had she chosen the other single day slot, then I would have cancelled the visit of Lady 9.

Zhenna was never one of the most gushing of writers compared to some of the other ladies, but she spent a lot of effort early to get our correspondence started when some snafues kept occurring in our efforts to communicate outside the dating website.  She answered every message of mine in a timely manner, answered all questions asked, gave a lot of info about her vision of future (more than most of the ladies), etc.  But she never sent hugs and kisses like most of the other ladies did after a few messages.

She 40 and never married and no children.  The ‘never married’ is supposed to be a red flag for both genders, as there becomes the question of their adaptability to a relationship having never had to live and share with another.

She impressed me with her writing and I pegged her as pretty high IQ.  Works in school system but not teacher.  About midway up the ladder in the administrative end.

She gave me a little bit of pause with her writing such as ‘meet me exactly in center of bus station at precisely XX time, etc.’  But I figured this might be sign of a well organized person also, and that appealed to me.  And when the actual meeting occurred I was not ‘exactly’ anywhere and we had to talk on mobiles a couple of times to find each other.

Other than those fabulous legs, her pics weren’t much to rave about.  Sort of a Lauren Bacall or Susan Sarandon look in face, which is not thought of as traditional beauty, but has an interesting quality.

I was pleasantly surprised when she was full of smiles as we first greeted each other and she continued to smile often during our day long meeting.  Her face was fairly dour in her pics.  She dressed fairly conservatively in expensive looking tailored trousers and scoop necked top.  But regardless of the conservative nature of her dress, those D cups on a narrow shoulder frame are quite enticing and I was fairly aroused with her most of the day.
I am not really a breast guy, but something about this set kept me pretty interested.

Zhenna had a very interesting talking style.  Her English was pretty good, but she mostly spoke very slowly and carefully chose her words, pausing often to search for the right word.  In doing such she really came up with some fairly profound thoughts on various subjects.  She probably asked me more ques than any of the others.  She would always start by saying my name followed by, I would like to ask you . . . .

She quizzed me quite extensively about my business dealings and wouldn’t take simple answers.  When I tried to derail her by saying I couldn’t talk about certain things because I couldn’t disclose the names of companies; she said something like, ‘that isn’t a good enough answer because you can tell me in general without naming names.’  I was pretty impressed with her determination to not take BS answers.  Most of the other ladies took the BS answers and their eyes just glazed over anyway when I told actual details about some of our analytical methods.  But not Zhenna; she admitted it was far from her area of expertise, but she wanted to hear some detailed answers anyway.  And she got such.

We spent the majority of her time with me out and about walking to the various interesting sights which she had seen in this town some 10 years ago.  She spoke with great authority about various historical events, etc.

She had never opted for the overnight stay alternative, but she showed no reluctance to come to my apt when we had about one and one half hours left before her bus departure.  She eagerly looked at my house pics and noted details that none of the other ladies had.  And she gave an effort to sing along with some of the songs I played on laptop when I showed her copies of the words.  Most other ladies refused to sing a single word.  I forgot to mention that Maria, Lady 6 was a very eager singer and knew the words to many American songs.  Maria by far topped Zhenna in that category, but Zhenna seemed willing to give it a go and enjoyed it.

We never had any time for dancing or serious romantic entanglements.  She returned my kisses full on lips, but always kept it short and said; you will get lipstick!!  I told her I really wanted for her to return for a multi day visit and she said she wanted to come and would have to try to get the days off.  I showed her bedroom where she would sleep, with me in other room on sofa.  She just barely glanced at bedroom and said . . . . oh it is no problem.  I wanted to ask her what she meant; re was it no problem because she planned for us to share the same bed or what??!!  But I decided it was of no consequence what she thought about it anyway . . . . this early in the planning.

In summary, I think I was right in putting Zhenna up in the top category.  She actually was better in many respects than I had expected in terms of smiling, stimulating conversation, willingness to try singing (which I have started recently to think is a real kick), etc.

If it comes down to it; it might be a real difficult decision for a longer term relationship between Zhenna and Maria.  If things develop as planned, they will both be back for 4-5 day visits starting in about a week; and probably back to back visits.  Maria is the hottest and most energetic and exciting gal I have ever been with, but who knows what might happen with Zhenna when she lets her hair down.  But most of the time, probably my life would be a lot calmer with Zhenna.

But h&ll, neither of them has been back for second visit yet, so can’t get too far ahead in the thinking.  And then haven’t yet been able to judge the most important part for either . . . their cooking skills!!

However,  I do have two other ladies coming in from out of town for overnight visits and a few local ladies to spend a day with, so someone else could jump to the top.  Right now I judge none of them in the same league as Zhenna and Maria, but who knows.  And my long time lady friend (that I spoke of at beginning of TR) wants to come back for the last few days of my trip (she actually willing and wanting to come back for a few days right now).  It will be really tough for me to cut her out, and it will probably end our relationship if I tell her she can’t come.  But I knew going into this trip that she and I might have to part company if I got really serious with another lady in this part of the world.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 01:32:48 AM by Pike »

Offline Pike

Devil Lady 9
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2007, 01:12:18 AM »
Devil Lady 9.  This was the late 40s, 9+++ woman discussed earlier in another thread.  I couldn’t quite put my finger on it from pics, but once I saw her in real life I realized she was a Natalie Woods look-alike.  Natalie’s mother was Russian or Ukrainian.  She was the one that managed to stretch my suggested two day visit into a 4 day visit.  She had worked at Embassies representing her country in several other countries.  Now a semi-important person in local government and politics in her medium sized home town.  She had first contacted me on a dating site.  Check the earlier thread for details.

Guys let me tell you!!!  If a 9+++ face and body woman is still on the market, there is a big reason . . . . and it ain’t a goodun.

She arrived on train from fairly distant city in early evening just after Zhenna, Lady 8, had departed on bus.  All decked out in fashionable clothes with a lot of C cup cleavage showing in jacked up bra.  During first evening it seemed like she showered and changed clothes about 4 times, each outfit designed to lure the men in.

She was 5 feet 4 inches and 120 pounds.  No bulges showing anywhere and the cutest little a$$ you could imagine.  She was intent on following the standard plan of seeming not too easy, yet steadily reeling me in romantically.  The plan that most guys here seem to like. 

First night allowed no hugs and only me kiss on her cheek.  Morning of second day I gave kiss on cheek and she returned kiss to my cheek.  By afternoon we were on to short kisses on lips and by evening longer on lips.  By morning of third day we were into tonsillectomies.  Day 4, the final day, was designed by her to be the big payoff so that I would want to come back to see her on a WOVO trip.  But we never got to day 4 and I wish we had not gotten to day 1.

Devil Lady had a problem with authority figures, as I began to realize after she talked about her work; and I think she now views all men as authority figures.  This probably led to most of our problems.  She wants to assert herself.  Not a feminazi, as she wants to be and is very feminine, but just wants to not do what others suggest.  When shopping, if I said let’s get 2 of these, she would say lets get 3.  If I said lets get 5, she would say lets get 4.  If I said lets walk this direction, she would think it was best to walk in the opposite direction.  If I suggested leaving at 2 pm, she thought 1:30 would be best.  If I said 1:30, then 2 was probably better.  When I would say, you choose; she would reply that the man should choose.  So I chose; but then she said something else would probably be better.

Her sheer stupidity with the medical bit was similar to other FSU women reported here and made me realize it would just never work.  I told her of how the grapefruit industry in USA suffered a great decline when science showed that grapefruit juice interfered with many prescription drugs.  She replied the result should have been that people continued with the grapefruit and tossed all their medications.  Medications do no good and doctors only prescribe drugs to make themselves wealthy.

Then the real clincher.  A very good and very smart and very knowledgeable friend told her that by eating one prune a day a person could cure (no not constipation) but rather heart disease.  WOW, if only some of this sheeet these gals propound were true, there would be a lot of Nobels in Medicine to be won.

Finally on day three I had enough.  Actually I had enough on day one but I bit my tongue and hoped for the best.  We actually had some pretty good times interspersed with her contrariness.  On day three we were out and about and she doing her typical bit about wanting to go and do the exact opposite as I suggested.  She knew nothing about the town whereas I knew directions to many places.  But regardless, she was certain that we should go in the opposite direction that I knew was correct.

So I told her we were highly incompatible and should have said goodbye on day one.  She asked if I wanted her to change her tickets to leave that evening rather than the next evening.  I told her it sounded like a good idea to me.  We got her tickets changed and she off to the train station in mid afternoon.  Man what a relief I felt when she disappeared from view.

I was really peeeed about the lost time but then rationalized that I had really only lost one full day by being with Devil Lady.  On day one with her, I had spent most of the day with one of my favorites Zhenna.  Now, it was mid-afternoon on day three; and if I got to work I could line up a date for the remainder of the afternoon and evening.  So only day two would have been a total waste.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 01:19:54 AM by Pike »

Offline Pike

Second date, Lady 7 Vika
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2007, 02:15:50 PM »
OK, so as soon as Devil Lady out of sight, I on the mobile phone.  I first called a tall, slender lady that I had exchanged several emails with.  I knew her English was suspect, but she appealed to me otherwise.  As soon as she answered and I told my name, she promptly disconnected her mobile.

I have had this happen before with these FSU people.  It seems to be accepted there to just disconnect without any explanation.  With FSU women in the dating pool, there are probably two main reasons (in addition to their natural rudeness) that accounts for this.  First, they come face to face with the fact that their English is too weak.  It is fine to mess around with e-mails and tell the guys that they can converse in English, but when the guy actually calls, they panic.

Second, there are some FSU gals who really aren’t ready to be dating foreign men at all, regardless of their level of English.  They also panic, when the guy calls or arrives and have to rethink if they really do want to meet a foreign guy; especially when they are already dating a local guy or even married to a local guy.

In about 10 minutes I get SMS from her saying she was sorry, but busy at work.  Then in about 30 minutes I get SMS from a lady who I hadn’t ever contacted (based on name  and phone number) saying to call her after such and such a time.  I pretty much assumed this was the English helper of the gal I had phoned.  But I never meet with someone who needs an interpreter, so I never called this unknown lady, nor did I call back the original lady.  I probably won’t in future either.

Next, I think about calling Lady 3, Anna.  She had sent me msg several days earlier stating she wanted to meet with me again.  She is the one who gives her mobile to her dau and specifies that I call her home number after working hours.  Well, it is not after working hours and I can’t wait that long.  So I call the mobile.  No answer.  About an hour later, I get SMS from her mobile saying to call her work number that she gave at that point.  I guess her dau had passed on the info about my incoming call as my number was stored in her mobile, so they knew it was me who had called.  She had never given me her work number before.  But, by this time I am already with Lady 7, Vika.

Vika . . . . I called her mobile while she was at work.  I told her I was free and asked her to meet with me as soon as possible that day.  She said, ‘Oh, such short notice.’  I said, well we don’t have to meet today if it is inconvenient for you.  She said, OK lets meet tomorrow.  I said no, it won’t be tomorrow.  She said, then when.  I said, sometime next week or even later.  She replied, ‘No, we shall meet today.’  She said she would go home after work to change clothes and meet me at 7:30 or so.  I said, you don’t have to change for me.  She replied, she had to change for herself.  But about a half hour later, I get SMS from her saying she would leave work early, not go home, and come directly to me at about 4:30 PM.

We had a very good time, and as I stated earlier about our first date, it seemed like we knew each other for several years.  We found out we even have similar peculiarities on many accounts.  And versions of our first names rhymed, so we would consider ourselves twins.

I was actually pretty tired by around 9 and we were walking near my apt.  We got to a juncture point and I asked her how she would get home.  She pointed in the direction, but didn’t move toward that direction.  I pretty much suspected she was wanting an invitation to come up to my apt.  At end of first date, I had asked her to my apt, and she had answered something like, let’s wait for next date. 

Well here we were on next date, but as I noted earlier, I just wasn’t strongly attracted to her in a sexual sense.  I was pretty sure now at end of date 2 that I liked her similarly to a couple of my female first cousins who I could talk to for hours about everything under the sun.

So I took her hand and walked to next block, quick kiss, and she got on a minibus; and I returned to my apt.

After I had earlier lined up the date with Vika for the remainder of what would have been day 3 with Devil Lady, I called Lady 10, Sweet Sugar, with respect to a date for tomorrow which would have been day 4 with Devil Lady.

Sweet Sugar was one of my most aggressive correspondents.  She sent me about 3-4 e-mails for every one of mine.  Her English was suspect, as was her weight.  So I had put her in the backup group and didn’t think I would probably meet her at all.  But she had said she could and would meet with me at anytime, and this was one of those anytimes.

Offline Pike

Sweet Sugar, Lady 10
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 03:08:56 AM »
Lady 10, Sweet Sugar.  39 years old, 5 feet 5 inches, 136 pounds . . .  Oh, oh . . . not a slender lady, although on her profile she states body type: Slender.  I kept up correspondence with her because sometimes the ladies make typos; usually not to overstate their weight, but it could happen.  She only had two pics posted, and in both her shape was somewhat unclear.  She used a computer translator and then fixed up the message. 

She was one of the most computer savvy of the gals and knew how to send SMS from mobile  to computer e-mail, e-mail from computer to mobile phones, messages from phones, e-mail, websites, etc.  And, this was part of her training and job.

Sweet Sugar was a top assistant to head guy in the regional government system.  Midway though my trip preparations I had put her in the backup group because of English and weight.  But she wrote me often and kept repeating her ‘impatience’ to meet with me, could meet with me any day, etc.  So after my arrival, I moved her to near top of backup group.

When I called she was little girl giggly and had softest sweetest voice.  However, I didn’t get my hopes up too high over that as Devil Lady also had sweet voice and was giggly.  I called Sweet Sugar right after I had lined up second date with Vika.  This date would be for the next afternoon and evening . . . . til whenever.

She was at the assigned meeting place before me; the first time this had happened with any of the gals.  And she was the first one who gave me full body hug as I walked up.  And yes, she was getting chunky around hips and mid-section.  We went directly to restaurant, but the one she chose (small café type) didn’t have English menu.  First time in the city I had encountered that.  She tried to tell me about various dishes, but we were getting nowhere; so I told her we needed to go somewhere else.  She says, where?

I knew of a few places nearby that the other ladies had taken me to.  I was a little leery of going back to a place with a second lady; but thought what the he11.  So we went to place where I had first date with Vika 4 days earlier.  Very up style place.  Luckily, the waiter was not the same guy.  The doorman was same; but if anybody had training to keep their mouth shut, it should be the doorman.

Sweet Sugar was all bubbly and held my arm tight during our walks to the restaurants.  Her English was OK for casual conversation and when nothing requiring an important decision was being discussed.  From my experiences, I pretty much pegged her as being very horny today (or maybe always).

At one point she told me of a recent honor she had received.  I told her my congrats and leaned over for a quick kiss on her cheek.  But she turned her head and gave me full, wet and very tender kiss on lips.  OK, so now my senses kicked up another notch re the horny category.  And had more nice kisses several times during the meal.  It is hot as he11 here now, so we lingered in the restaurant about 3 hours.  Virtually no one else there at this mid afternoon time; and that’s why I try to go at that time.

We walked to open air farmers market and picked up fruits for evening snacks.  Then to supermarket for wine, cheese and some milk that I needed for next morning.  I never even asked if she wanted to come to my apt; we just walked there, entered, and up the stairs without a thought.

Looked at pics and put on music from laptop.  Did some dancing and tonsillectomies.  She kept looking at me with those huge big eyes, and I could sense she was asking with her eyes . . . . when are we going to get to the fock ??  She had the looks and aggressiveness the gals have right after their period ends, if anyone else knows about that.

So we quickly moved on to business.  After first round,  I told her that it was time for her pleasure only.  She said . . . . for me??  I said . . . yes just for you.  She said . . .  I already had many . . . and most our men don’t care about woman’s pleasure anyway.  I said, well it is the American way to give as much pleasure as possible to the woman.  She says . . . OK, if that is the rule, then we must do.  And we (mostly she) did.

Despite her chunkiness, I must admit it was some of best sex ever for me.

Then after big rest with AC blowing directly on us, we get up, shower and on to kitchen for fruits, cheeses, wines, etc.  She walking around in panties and bra.  I don’t have to tell anybody the difference in panties and bra  views of 5 feet 5, 136 (probably more) compared to Maria’s 5 feet 7, 104.

But this gal was really a Sweet Sugar and would treat me like a King the rest of my life.  She smiled often, spoke softly and sweetly, giggled often, caressed my arms, hair or whatever was nearest, gave me neck massage, etc.  Now, of course, she is phoning me and sending me SMS very frequently while I am on dates with other gals.  I turn off the mobile as that could be a disaster to try to take calls.

While we were having the cheese, wine, etc., she said something like . . . you meet any more women here in city.  I gave her the look of disapproval and said, "I am not going to ask about your boyfriends."  She started to say something and I put my finger on her lips.  She smiled and said:  OK, OK.

Offline Pike

Organized Lady 11 Cancelled Meeting.
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 03:19:07 AM »
OL lived in a distant city like Devil Lady.  When I contacted her, her listed city was much closer.  But later she stated she had just listed the largest nearby city and she actually lived some distance away.  This direction was opposite direction from my city, so it added to the real distance.

OL impressed me because she was a faithful and quick correspondent, answered all questions, showed sincerity, sent me jokes, etc.  However, she never sent kisses and mostly never even wrote her name at the end of messages.  She had a  administrative type of job and was fairly computer savvy.

We early on had started planning for her trip to visit with me.  She quickly opted for a two day visit.  A one day visit would have been pretty stupid anyway, because she has to be on train overnight, so she might be totally out of it the first day here anyway.

By second or third message, I ask this gals to tell me honestly if they can converse in person without need for interpreter.  I tell them it is a waste of time for two persons to meet with 3rd party interpreter, and that I won’t do it . . . period.

OL replied that she was not highly proficient in English, but that we wouldn’t need interpreter and that she would actually be confused (or some such words) in presence of 3rd party.

We never did talk on phone until a couple of days before her scheduled departure.  This call to her work place (on her mobile) didn’t go very well as we had not good connection, but I could tell she wasn’t understanding much of what I was saying.

I told her I would call her next morning.  She said OK.  That evening I sent SMS asking when was best time to call and would she go to work that day.  She replied that she would work 8 to 10.  This is just one example of how she was very unclear in many of her messages.  I didn’t know if she meant til 10 AM or 10 PM.  She was sched to get on train that night, so I presumed she mean 10 AM; but then I also thought it a waste of time to go to work for 2 hours.

So in morning after 10 AM I sent SMS asking her to clarify.  She replied she would be home around 11 AM and that she would leave her home town around 6 PM to travel to the train station in a distant city.  I called her around noon, and our talk went a little better, but I began to realize it would be a pretty awkward meeting re communication.  At about 1 PM she sent SMS saying: “I think we will need interpreter.”  I’m like holy sheeeet, because it ain’t going to happen and she is sched to take up two days; in one hour I am due to meet another woman for a first date; I need to find other dates now for those days and I only have an hour to work with.

I send her SMS back saying: “If you think we need an interpreter then we cannot meet.”  She doesn’t answer right away, and now I am with another woman at 2 PM.  I am nervous as the 6 PM time for her departure draws nearer.  Then at 4 PM, I get SMS from her saying: “So you want to cancel our meeting?”  Here she is throwing the burden back on me when I had clearly stated “If you think . . . .”  I hate taking and sending SMS when on a date, but the women also do it, so I just excused myself and send back SMS saying: Yes, we should cancel.  She quickly replied one word: “Why?”

Well I felt terrible about this, but she knew perfectly well why.  I had stated from the beginning to all the women there would never be a meeting if interpreter required.

When I get back to USA, I will send her WU money for all her trip expenses, even if she can get refund from her train ticket.

Offline Pike

Healthy Lady 12
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 03:24:24 AM »
47 years old, 5 feet 9, 120 pounds.  Thus a tall and very slender lady.  She had been one of my best correspondents, although never long messages.  When I sent her kiss on cheek, she replied  “A kiss to you also . . . but only in the cheek . . . ha, ha.”  She repeated that often in her letters with the laugh there also.  You could read it sort of like . . . wait till I get my hands or mouth on you.

And she sent me more jokes than any of the women including many with slightly risque men - women situations.

She displayed very good written English skills.  And when I first called her, she answered the phone by saying Hello followed by my name.  This impressed me because most of these gals just give a sleepy sounding and faint ‘allo’ even when they know it is me based on the caller ID and my mobile number that I have already used to send SMS, etc.

She was early at our meeting place and gave me full body hug.  Two ladies in a row early and with full body hugs.  What can this mean??

Healthy Lady had mentioned briefly about being a vegetarian.  But when we were together at restaurant for first time, it seemed like she was pretty extreme about it.  I am not totally sure, but it sounded like maybe not even milk, butter or eggs.  The reason I am not sure is that she tended to ramble from one subject to another and many times I couldn’t quite keep up with where she was.  Her English was good, but sometimes she seemed to mumble or speak with an accent from a third language where she had lived for 10 years as a girl when her father was a USSR military officer.

She can probably be labeled as slightly eccentric and admits that her mother and two adult sons often ask her ‘ why, why are you doing such and such.’

But I’m thinking maybe I could give the vegetarian bit a try and she did state that she would cook me whatever I wanted.  So that doesn’t seem to be a big problem.  I asked her if she got her slenderness from her mother.  She said no.  So I’m thinking Oh Oh, when is the porking up going to start.  But then she says it came from her father and that she is like her father in most ways.  Her sister, on other hand, takes after mother in looks and temperment.

So if her father slender and she sticks to vegetarian, then probably a good bet she will remain slender.  I kept looking at her and comparing to 5 feet 7 inch 104 pound Maria.  Something is missing here with Healthy Lady.  I am not crazy over her body, even though 5 feet 9, 120 pounds should work out close to Maria’s stats.  I finally realize it’s because Healthy Lady is somewhat larger boned (no, not huge bones) and more angular looking, whereas Maria was pure curves, small bones, softness and sex.

Healthy Lady is a good fit for me age wise.  That together with her height, weight, humor, good English, etc., put her near top of my list when I was setting up original meetings.  She was actually scheduled as my first meeting.  But then she peeeed me off by at last minute wanting a later time during the day which directly contradicted what I had specifically asked for and got her agreement on earlier.  So I wrote her saying we would cancel first meeting and try for something later.  Then she said she would try for earlier, but by then I had already put another lady in that slot.  So now she is Lady 12 rather than Lady 1.  As it turns out after my disasters with Ladies 1 and 2, my trip would have gotten off to a much better start if Health Lady would have stayed in the number 1 slot.

We had a very good time at dinner and lingered for several hours.  Many people seem to do this here in FSU so waiters never seem to get antsy about getting you out the door.  Of course being in mid afternoon helps since few customers.

We went shopping for fruits, cheese and wine, and headed for my apt without speaking of it.  But then she surprised me by saying something about being afraid as we started up the steps.  I thought this cannot be true; but then realized she was thinking there were other business men sharing my apt.  When I told her there was no one else in my apt, she smiled and said OK.

Health Lady has a very high level of music training and was first violinist in major city orchestra during the heyday of USSR.  Her father had recognized her talent and had obtained postings in places where she would get highest level of training.  She and father very close, but he not alive now.

She, like many others, lost good jobs in breakup of FSU and really had to scramble.  She first got a pretty good job, but for reason I didn’t understand left that job and went back to school to get education in that same exact field.  But now with her age she can’t get job in that field.  She says she lies and knocks 10 years off her age (which she can get away with looks wise) and they still tell her she is too old.

I feel pretty bad for her, but realize I cannot base my choice of lady on ideas of being a white knight savior for a woman.  Now she reduced to giving private music lessons, doing child care work, etc.  And she bemoans fact her brain is going to waste.  And I think she has very high brain level.  One of her adult sons still lives with her and maybe both do.  I think (and hope) that they both help her financially.

Anyway, in apt she in love with the classical music on my laptop with random swirling screen images.  And she, of course, knew all the music by heart without even reading the titles.  And when it came to songs, she would listen to song and read words once, then she could sing perfectly the next time . . . even for songs she had never heard before.  I have Karaoke software on my laptop with 2 versions of many songs . . . . music only, and music with vocals.

Well, it turns out I was right about her jokes re kissing in cheek only.  She went wild with kissing and caressing.  And quickly she was playing with my nipples.  I’m thinking holy sheeet how did I first date so many cold women here and now come up with two horny women in a row on subsequent days.  I actually was not ready for such, and was relieved when her mobile phone rang.  Her mother calling. 

When she got off my lap to answer her phone, I got up and started to prepare fruits.  I wanted to sidetrack her for tonight.  But I had also already decided that she would be my date for tomorrow to fill in one of my vacant days from the cancellation of Organized Lady.  Actually I’m only talking about afternoon, night and evenings for dates as I do business in mornings, unless I have a sleep over lady from out of town.  Then I keep business to just a couple of phone calls and some brief email.

As a side issue, quite a coincidence that she was a nipple player, as Sweet Sugar did the exact same thing last night.  So unusual to have two women on consecutive days with same foreplay procedures.  And a good technique as it removes any doubt about their desires and intentions.  A couple of years ago, I was with two different women on consecutive nights and they both called out the Jewish word ‘oye, oye, oye’ at the appropriate moment.  I thought that was quite a once in a thousand coincidence.  Neither was Jewish, but they both used this same (mostly) Jewish word.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 03:34:03 AM by Pike »

Offline Pike

Healthy Lady 12 Date 2
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2007, 01:33:00 PM »
At around 10:30 PM we get a cab for her and agree to meet in early afternoon the next day for second day together.  She will go to stay night with her elderly mother, and then go to her apt in morning and then back to me.

HL says she is a always on the go person and doesn’t understand how people can sit on park bench to talk, etc.  I kept thinking this would be a problem to be with such a person, yet while we were together we did sit on park benches and had many other relaxing moments without her seeming antsy.  So don’t really know the story.

Second day and second date

We went to a very expensive restaurant, just because it was close and it was too hot out to be traveling around.  She gushed over the place, all the nice accouterments, etc.  Don’t think she had ever been to such.  The prices sky high, but she a cheap date because she only orders salads and fruits.  I went cheap also with spaghetti with mushrooms and sauce rather than a meat dish.  The bill was still as high as other places with much more food.  But she loved it, so it all OK.

I had set up Internet service on my laptop and my long time girlfriend (discussed in original post) had helped get it going because we chose same provider that she used for her home computer.  I had already bought a new scratch off card to add money to that account.  Just a couple of days ago I had bought a second new card.  But after the scratch off, the letters and numbers were not clear.  I had tried a few combinations, but all came back ‘not a valid entry.’

So I tried to explain this to HL.  She only uses Internet café.  Her sons have internet through mobile phones she says.  She suggested we go to nearby internet café for help, but I told her they couldn’t help.  The problem was the illegible numbers and letters.  This card cost about $10 and would give Internet access for about 70 cents per hour during prime time and as low as 15 cents per hour during 00:00 to 06:00.

I told her I had bought card at nearby computer sales place.  So we went there.  Oh god what a nightmare.  I was just going to toss the card and buy another, but she assured me they would help.  First one guy, then second, then third, then maybe manager or who knows.  They all repeated the word Nyet often.  That is the first word most FSU babies learn rather than Mommy or Daddy.   As in Nyet they weren’t going to exchange this defective card for a new one.  I got out another $10 to hand to them, but no, they wanted to talk some more.

Said the card was only good for use one time.  OK, yeah sure, but I haven’t used it one time.  Tell me the numbers and letters and I will use it one time.  OK, a guy calls issuing company and they say they can fix it . . . . but only in about 5 days.  WOW, what a system.  Another guy says he will try a system where we can try various combos and see what the correct numbers and letters are.  I just keep handing my $10 but no takers.  The guy tries to work online, but I can see he really hasn’t done this before and that at some point he is going to need my password, which I don’t have with me. 

I tell all this to HL, but she says to be patient and we will get it solved.  After an hour they all say in unison, Nyet and finally take my $10 and give me a new card.  I tell HL to ask them to do the scratch off right there.  Oh my god, they have never done that.  Call the manager back and a few more Nyets.  Finally manager uses coin to do scratch off.  Alas, a clear set of letters and numbers.

Back in apt, HL keeps saying what she thinks the letters and numbers might be on the defective card.  Then I realize I still have the first two scratch off cards, so get them out and hand to her.  OK, now her brain starts working and she sees both prior cards have the same number of first numbers, letters, etc.  If this defective card follows same pattern, then she can rule out the symbol as a 5 and assign it an S, etc.  Something that looks like an  I then is a letter rather than the number 1.   So I was pretty proud of her logic; I would have eventually done the same myself, but good to have her head do it.

So I fired up the computer and internet, entered her set of letters and numbers, and it worked first try.  Kisses all around.

OK, then we get on to some music, dancing, singing and standard make out.  She extremely aroused very quickly.  I’m wondering if its her nature always because of being a very active person, or has she been without sex for long time, or just finished her period, or what.  Anyway, I did my best for American public relations and told her everything was for her, so to do what she wanted for her own pleasure.  This generally means woman superior; and that’s what she wanted . . . . for 20 - 30 minutes.  Some women are so lucky with the multiple thingy.

But for me, something was missing with HL.  Sure I enjoyed it all, but I just wasn’t as excited with her as with Maria, or even with chubby Sweet Sugar.

So I don’t really know what is going to happen here.  She had the next day free also, but had mentioned she needed to go to dacha to water some plants.  So I told her to just to plan to do that and we would meet again some days in future.  She only free on weekends, and that will be a problem . . . . but I just don’t know.  HL is a good match for me in many ways, but if the passion isn’t there . . . .  Maybe it could be . . . .

Anyway, after she off in taxi, I got on phone to call Anna, Lady 3 about date for next day.

Offline Pike

Silly Anna Lady 3, Date 2
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2007, 12:08:34 AM »
Read back at beginning of this TR for some of the rude things Anna had said on our first date.

Despite that, after a few days, my initial anger had settled down, and she had sent me 3
SMS with kisses and a couple of missed phone calls in the 10 days or so since first date.

So I call her after Healthy Lady gone in taxi.  I call Anna and say let’s meet at 2 PM tomorrow, which is a holiday here, so no work for her I know.  She moans, oh its so hot out.  I say, yes but we will go to AC restaurant.  She says, yes but we have to go out to get to the restaurant.

And she continues, 2 PM is hottest part of day.  Ok, I say how about 3 PM.  All these women know that I won’t eat big meal late in day.  She comes back with 4 PM.  OK, that is a little late for me, but I agree to the 4 PM.  She says where, and I say, you chose.  No she wants me to find something.  OK, I tell her I will call her at 3 PM tomorrow and tell her where to meet me at 4 PM.  Fine she says . . . have a nice sleep.

Next day at around 2:30 PM I send her SMS with name of restaurant and location and tell her to take a taxi and I pay upon her arrival.

At 3 PM I call her home phone and ask if she got the SMS.  No, but she calls to dau to bring the mobile.  So this takes forever and she reads the msg.  Then she says, OK, but I can’t make it by 4 PM.  I’m thinking WTF, this is the time she specified.  No, she still needs to shower, get ready and do a . . . . few other things.  Maybe later she says.  I reply . . .
Well, let’s just cancel for today.  She says . . . . then we meet some other day?  I say OK, but I’m thinking . . . . you are in a dreamland lady.

Many of these ladies tell me in their e-mail about the shortage of men and we read it everywhere . . . . particularly for women in this 40 + category.  So here is a woman who has sent me many recent msg and phone calls saying she wants to see me again.  Then I agree to a meeting at a time that she specifies.  She then says she can’t make it by the time she wanted.

They tell on the one hand how there are no men, yet on the other hand they still think they are homecoming queen and will have many guys at their beck and call.

And guys keep singing the praise of how smart these women are.

So I’m thinking I need some rest anyway.  I have been with a woman for parts of every day that I have been here . . . . something like 18 days now counting with my long time girlfriend and 12 new women (minus the one who never actually came.)

But no, I wouldn’t leave it alone.   So as soon as I finished talking with Anna, I got on mobile and called a new woman, Petite Gal.  She had contacted me late in the game so I really didn’t have her scheduled.  A little too short for my taste also, but said she was a teacher of English, so I kept up correspondence with her.  Now I call her and she agrees to meet with me later today.  Probably about the same time I could have met with Anna, but Anna had peeeed me, and that had nothing to do with Petite Gal.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 12:14:07 AM by Pike »

Offline Pike

Petite Gal 13
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2007, 02:01:30 AM »
In our first phone contact we agreed to meet at 7 PM.  Then she calls me back at around 6 PM and says she wants to push back meeting till 8 PM.  OK, fine I say.  I am running pretty close just before 8 (the meeting place is only about 5 min walk from my apt) so I don’t take trash out on way because I have to go about 3-4 min in opposite direction to do that.

I get to the place at about 2 min until 8 PM.  I wait until 8:10 and give her a call.  Oh, sorry, sorry she is on her way but won’t be there for about 30 minutes.   30 minutes!!!!  That will be 40 min past our agreed meeting time.  Will I wait?  Yes, I will wait.  But I realize I can’t stand here for 30 more min so I rush back to my apt, grab some PB crackers and chocolate bar.  I take the trash and a bottle of water with back out with me.  Throw trash in barrel, eat the crackers and chocolate and drink the water while I am getting back to meeting place.  I think maybe she might arrive before her est 30 min and am always worried about keeping anyone waiting for me.

I get back with 10 mins to spare and wait another 15 before she arrives.  She is even shorter looking than I expected and pretty heavy around butt and thighs, so she looks kind of like a torpedo.  I know we will never have a second date, but I am charming to any of the gals anyway.

But there was no charming this gal.  She was prickly from the word go.  She didn’t much like Americans it seemed nor our country either.  She started right in on mistakes in American politics, etc., etc. . . . . bla, bla, bla.  She didn’t like what I ordered to eat, couldn’t understand why I wanted only fruits and cheese without some heavy meats, etc.  Hey, its now 9 PM and I can’t sleep after that kind of a meal.

Everything I said, she took to mean about the worst possible connotation.  She was about the worst of all the gals so far.  Thank heavens we did not meet at my typical 2 PM meeting time with the gals.

She was also convinced that I had body guards or spies lurking nearby, because my company associates would not let me roam around by myself after dark and meet with unknown women after dark.  She said probably the couple next to us was there to watch us.

She was convinced I would be in danger on my way back to my apt.  She walked with me past my apt to where she would board a mini bus.  Said I should hurry back into my apt and lock all doors quickly.  He!! I was starting to become worried although I have been out and about here at all hours of the night for close to 3 weeks now.

Shook my hand and thanked me for a pleasant meeting.  Well it wasn’t very pleasant for me, but it was done.

At around noon tomorrow arrives Outdoor Lady 14 on the bus for a two day visit.  But if she is anything like Petite Gal, she will be back on the bus very quickly.

As I had some down time after canceling out with Silly Anna and before scheduled arrival of Petite Gal, I took time to analyze some of my backup ladies.  I decided that there would be virtually no possibility I would meet with 9 of them.  So I did the proper thing and sent ‘sorry’ messages to those 9.  They all had been told previously that I wouldn’t be available to meet with them until about a week from now.  So no one of them has to make any last minute changes in their plans.

So now, with about 2 weeks left here, I am down to only 2 ladies left to meet from my original list.  (I also have 4 longshot backup ladies; one relative newcomer who is very, very young [she contacted me]; and possible follow up dates with Maryanna [Lady 4] who has been out of town for two weeks, Sweet Sugar, Healthy Lady, and others) 

One, Outdoor Lady, arrives today.  The other has not yet committed because of trouble finding child care help.  But her desired time for a two day visit conflicts with the time planned for Zhenna to come back.  So something will have to give.  But Zhenna is also having trouble getting time off from work and said in last SMS she could prob come a week later but only for 2 days instead of our discussed 4 days.  But that doesn’t suit me because I am fairly serious about her and that 2 day only visit at the end of my time here will preclude a longer 3rd visit where we can really find out if it is serious enough for me to come back to see only her in a few months.  So if Zhenna holds out for only that late in the plan visit, I will probably just drop her and ask my long-time girlfriend to come to me for my final 3-4 days here.

Meanwhile, I haven’t heard from Maria for several days, so maybe her visit for 4-5 days next week is out the window also.  They are on 3 day weekend here, so maybe Maria off to her parents and has mobile shut down or whatever.  Tues and Wed should reveal what her intentions are as she will be back to work with full access to e-mail, etc.  Her last msg to me was full of romance, but I know this stuff can fall apart quickly.

Anyway, with my top two Zhenna and Maria up in the air, I am hoping for good results with Outdoor Lady who arrives in about 2 hours after a 3 hour bus ride.  She sent message about 30 min ago: “I am come to you.” 

Offline Pike

Outdoor Lady 14
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2007, 09:22:48 AM »
40 years old, 5 feet 7 inches, 128 pounds.  Has two near adult children.  Obtained science agricultural degree from the National University in the capital city, then assigned to town of around 250,000 where she has been since.  Some mid level administrator now.  Probably makes zilch because a federal employee, but has nice 4 room apt and does OK because cost of living also low in her city.  And, according to her, it is quite beautiful scenery and free of air pollution.

One of her posted pics probably doesn’t do much for many guys but I was sort of attracted to it.!!  She is standing with above the knee rubber boots and holding a shovel. :-)) One of her, not too frequent now, excursions out to the fields.  I am at home both in city and country.  Mostly I would prefer a gal who isn’t afraid to get her hands dirty as compared to a prissy city gal.  Of course if the gal can go both ways, that is even better.  But if they can go only in one direction, I’ll take the earthy gal.  She loves everything ‘about nature.’

She sent ‘workmanship’ like messages without too much romance, but she did start sending kisses in last 2-3 messages, out of 10 or so.  She was to travel many hours by bus, and was methodical in preparing the dates, kept checking with me by SMS if my sched unchanged, etc.  I had understood that her trip would take about 3 hours, but I was somewhat shocked to learn after her arrival that it had taken almost 6 hours.  So she was up at around 5 am the morning of her departure.  Yet she never complained of tiredness, nor looked tired.

Her photos were all snapshots and none too clear.  I could see the slender body, but face didn’t look especially pretty.  However, I was taken aback when she arrived and I saw she was even more plain looking than I had imagined.   Not ugly, but I had never seen such before.  The large round moon face like maybe we used to see in the Look and Life magazine pics of Soviet women driving the tractors in Cold War era.   I thought . . . woah, this is going to be a real downer.  Plus, to make it worse, her mouth turns down at the corners so she looks pretty unhappy in the normal state.  However, quite surprisingly, she has a very nice smile and it almost completely changes her looks when she turns it on . . . which happened more and more as our two day visit wore on.

She came from station to my apt in taxi and as I greeted her (just a large stuffed handbag), she just started walking fast and said ‘I need a shower.’  She walked about a hundred miles an hour and I had to try to slow her down as she was going to miss the turn at the corner.  Later, I would just take her hand so she was forced to walk slower.  If I let go, she would speed ahead of me.  Said it was just her normal walk as she had so much to do.  I understand that completely, but told her with me it would be different for two days because we were in no hurry.  She agreed and finally was able to slow down during second day.

She showered and then we sat and chit chat awhile over tea and chocolates.  She dressed very casually and not much of a hint of femininity.  Of course my American choc wasn’t as good as the local.  Where do these gals keep coming up with this sheeet??  In about an hour or so we head out for restaurant for 2-3 PM main meal.  She not complete vegetarian, but rarely eats meat, although she prepares for her children.

At restaurant, very strange thing started to happen.  She started looking better to me.  I remember back in military days we would go to the bars and the gals who hung out there mostly barked.  But after a few beers we would start saying that such and such a gal really didn’t look too bad.  But with Outdoor Lady, I hadn’t drank a drop of alcohol.  I don’t know, maybe I’m just getting used to the look or what.  But I also started realizing that she was quite an interesting woman and we were getting into some pretty good talks.  Her English started out around 6 but was up to 8 near end.  She had learned quite a bit earlier, but had no real practice ever.

After a long dinner, we out walking about and now, compared with other gals on the street, I can see once again she is very homely indeed.  But again, strange things keep happening.  We don’t hold hands right away, but I do take her hand several times as we crossing street etc.  She makes no movement to make the hand holding intimate but never pulls back either.  However, after about 4 hours we are pretty much hand in hand; and I swear I felt electricity coming through her hand to mine.  I was getting aroused walking hand in hand with this homely woman!!  She never gave any indication of feeling any electricity, but I sure felt it.

Back to apt to watch some items on my notebook, listen to some music, sing, etc.  She gave the singing a try.  I kissed her lightly on lips and she kissed back, but just barely.  Never pulled away, but never gave any indication of wanting to continue either.  She just always smiled and acted like we were drinking tea or some such.  Sort of a strange situation.  I could feel the electricity again, but she probably felt nothing.  I didn’t want to proceed until I could get some emotion from her, but there was none.

Nighttime was different from the other gals also.  I suggested around 11 PM that she should go to bed since she had started the day so early.  She asked where she was supposed to sleep and I pointed to the bedroom which had a door.  She took her stuff in, and then back to bathroom.  On way back past me in LR, she says goodnight.  I said, wait a minute and caught up with her at door to BR.  There I gave her quick kiss on lips and said goodnight.  She just smiled.  Then, unlike all the other gals, she did not close the BR door.  She even got undressed in there and into her nightclothes with the door open.  I never saw anything because I was facing other way.  And she left the door open all night.  Even Maria closed the door after our romantic evening, for her sleeping.

So, very strange, because OL shows no romantic feelings toward me, yet she is also seemingly unafraid of anything and completely at ease with me.  Like maybe she is used to sleeping in a London Bomb shelter with a bunch of strangers.  One other lady told me that in August riding on the trains and busses, some of the women and men strip down to underclothes at night in the third class section.  But I have never been on such.  I have frequently here seen women standing in bras at the flea markets as they try on various blouses, etc.

In morning she comes out in short (leg type) PJs and short top.  No fear at all, but no signs of intimacy either.  She showers again and then into standard mid thigh light bla bla dress.  Again she doesn’t make any attempt to look appealing feminine wise.  We have breakfast and some very good conversation.  Then I fire up the laptop again and we watch some ice dancing and other dancing that I had recorded from TV.  She is to leave the station at 2 PM and I ask her if she wants to go for walk.  She thinks better to just stay in apt.  We have a few light kisses, but don’t progress to anything.  She never shows any reluctance, but no enthusiasm either.  But always that nice smile.  I really can’t quite figure her out and am worrying that she might be the type that just lays there and waits for you to finish.

I am still thinking I would like to spend another 3-4 days with her, as we had discussed before my arrival here.  So I get out the paper, write down a mini calendar and we talk about the various days.  As always, with most of these gals, the possible days are much less now than they had talked about beforehand in emails.  Now the bosses won’t let them go except at very restricted times, bla, bla, bla.  Now she saying her boss most happy if she never takes any vacation and it’s a problem every year.  OK, we still map out a couple of 3-4 day possible scenarios  around my two remaining weekends and she is to check it out tomorrow at work.

We do go for a short walk and I take some pics of her.  Then back to apt for a quick lunch.  I am weighing my options with her, and two other ladies who are possible for my last two weekends, along with my longtime girlfriend who wants to come back also.  So I decide to lay it out.

I look at her and say OL, do you like sex?  She smiles and says, I have never heard such a question before.  I say, yeah I know, but this is not like you are dating a guy in your hometown where you can let these things develop.  I say it is important for you and I to know how we feel about sex.  So I say again; do you like sex.  She says, yes I do; and what about you.  I said, yes I do very much.

Then she smiles and repeats again how it seems strange to be talking about such.  So I say to her . . . . . For example, if I told you I never wanted to have sex ever, would you still come back and visit with me again?  She says: It’s impossible you would not want sex ever.  I said, no it is not impossible.  There are some men and women who do not ever want to have sex.  So I repeated the question again if she would come back knowing I never ever wanted to have sex.  She said, no she would not come back.

So I said, see . . . it is important to know these things in our situation of distance and not time for things to develop slowly.  Then she repeated how it seemed strange to discuss such, but quickly followed that by saying she now agreed with me (she first said angered with me, then smiled and corrected herself) that it needed to be discussed in our situation. 

Then she said: I am just normal woman about sex.  I said, no there is no such thing as normal woman when it comes to sex.  She smiled and said: I guess you know more about sex with women than I do.  I said, yes, I suspect so.

We then off to station.  She already has her return ticket and I have already reimbursed her for all expenses and gave her extra for snacks, etc.  Now, for the first time she shows some affection taking my arm and hand at various times.  We kiss at the bus before she boards.  She shows no hesitation in kissing in public, unlike many of the other ladies.  And then after a couple of steps toward bus she comes back to me, and for first time ever during her visit, she initiated another kiss.

Who knows; I am in quite a quandary now as to what to do and with whom.  OL will never be a woman to walk down the street with knowing that other guys are jealous of me.  Some will merely wonder what I am doing with her.  I don’t even know if I want to always be looking at that homely face (it’s not ugly mind you) . . . . but I just don’t know.  A quite intelligent and interesting woman with nice body.  And I am not a face man (as compared to being a body man) . . . . but there are limits to everything.

Offline Pike

Quandry, headaches, hurt feeling and ended relationships
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2007, 02:00:49 AM »
Yesterday, after OL 14 departs, I call Long Time Girlfriend (LTG) who lives in another city.  She wants to come to me Friday late night or early Saturday depending on which ticket she can get.  She will leave late night Monday to arrive early morning Tuesday where she goes directly to work.  And, she wants to do the same the following weekend which is my last here.  Says her period will finish Friday and she knows she will be really horny for Saturday and after for several days.  I tell her I will get back to her today, and she anxious because all tickets might disappear.

This morning I wake up, turn on mobile and see a missed phone call from Maria Lady 6.  We had planned for her to come to me Monday for 5 day visit.  But I haven't heard from her for nearly a week, so I think everything is off.  I call her back but she can't talk because at daughter's school.  School is ending here and they have a lot of activities that parents attend, etc.  Says she will send me e-mail today but won't give me a hint of what it will say or when she will write . . . as she must hang up and, in typical FSU manner, she does just that.

About half an hour later mobile rings and it is second original lady I mention in post under Petite Gal 13.  Lady with Child Care issues (CCL).  She says she can arrive Saturday mid morning and will depart either that same day or late Sunday . . . depending on how things work out with us.  A sensible approach for sure, except I will be trading a possible one day visit with CCL for 3 days with LTG.  LTG will not be highly peeeed because we haven't agreed on her visit for this weekend yet.  If I turn down CCL though, that will be the end of relationship before it gets started because I am 90% certain I want LTG to come back for my final week here . . . . unless something really fabulous develops with some other lady.

Shortly after talk with CCL ends, my mobile beeps with SMS.  It is from OL 14.  I wasn't expecting to hear from her until this evening.  She says for me to check my email.  I fire up Internet connection and read; she can 'try' to arrive on Saturday morning and will depart on Monday.    Irrespective of fact she will 'try' I must respond 'exactly today if I will be free to receive her.'

OK, so now I must decide between return visit of OL 14 and first visit of CCL.  Then, I must decide between that lady and LTG.

CCL is quite a looker in face (maybe 9) and body.  36 years, 5 feet 4, 110 pounds.  Why is she still on market . . . 4 year old dau.  Speaks perfect English and has visited a couple of English speaking countries for several months.  Were these on fiancee visas gone wrong . . . I don't know.  She absolutely can't take off work during week, so our only possible time together would be this weekend and next weekend.  But she always has trouble with child care even on weekends, even though parents nearby . . . I don't get that one.

Offline Pike

More on Zhenna, lady 8
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2007, 02:16:05 AM »
In our original plan, as first day visit of Zhenna was ending, she was supposed to be with me right now for a 4 day visit.  But her boss kept delaying decision.  Yesterday she said she couldn't do the 4 day visit and in fact had to work even on this Saturday because someone else gone from work.  She can come for my last Saturday and Sunday.  She was one of my top 2, but I don't think a two day visit will be enough to establish whether we could start planning a VO with her in a few months.  And, since that late visit (which could have zilch for results) during my final weekend would most likely end my relationship with LTG, it looks like a no-go with Zhenna.

Quite strange and very inefficient use of these gals time to spend so much time on internet cultivating relationships with men in other countries . . . when they know full well their work situation will make it virtually impossible to spend quality time with the guy when he arrives.

Offline Pike

Strange day for me
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2007, 08:00:32 AM »
Strange day for me.  First day during my stay that I have not had female company . . . at least yet.  Today was last day of the school year and it is a fairly big event in these FSU countries.  It has cut me off from the ladies.  Even from Sweet Sugar 10 who sent me so many SMS and missed phone calls in days earlier. 

I called Sweet Sugar yesterday afternoon after OL 13 had left.  Oh sorry, but she had much work to do that evening preparing for her dau school activities the next day.  She would call me later.  I thought she meant later last night . . . but nothing.  And nothing today.  I heard from my business associates that today many of the parents will be at school for socializing with the teachers today and this evening, etc., so probably can rule out hearing from Sweet Sugar or anyone else this evening.

Had an interesting experience a couple of hours ago around 3 PM here.  My apt area is very quiet with lookout over courtyard.  But at this time I hear a bunch of teenagers whooping it up, but fairly mildly.  I went down to take my trash out and plan to go get two, 6 liter bottles of water at nearby mini-market.

There were about 15 teenagers around the courtyard and entrance steps to my apt.  So I just spoke out in English: “Is this your last day of school?”  Most of them perked up and started crowding around me speaking in fragments of Russian and some English.  They said: yes, last day.  Then I started asking their names and went around with that.  Then they yelled out questions to me in English about my name, my age, what I was doing there, where I was from, etc.  They were mostly 16 years old and had one more year of school left.

One had a camera and wanted pics of me.  So I motioned for the others to come around with me, which most of them did.  Much giggling from girls, talking in Russian and English with me, etc.  Then I remembered my Camcorder, so told them to wait while I went back upstairs to get it.  They said:  yes, yes, we will wait.

I fired up the CC and had each of them step forward and state their name.  A couple of the girls were really quite beautiful and flirtatious . . . not necessarily to me, just in general they wanted to strut their stuff, toss their hair, blink their eyes, smile big time, etc.  One girl said she was from Chechnia and another was from Armenia.  But they all seemed to fit in with no problems.  Two of the boys were already quite sick from drinking vodka and were sitting down on the steps with their heads down between their legs.  A couple of the girls were a little woosy also, but most seemed quite sober and having a good time.

Two couples were doing lip locks and others had to pry them apart for their time on the camera.  In two instances I saw guys standing behind girls and reaching around pinching nipples and the girls did nothing to stop them.  One other guy put his hand up a girl’s dress and she likewise did nothing to stop him.

After the filming stopped, I set CC for replay and 3 of them crowded around me to look.  One of the beautiful gals put one of her C cups right on my arm and pressed in as close as she could get.  One of the guys started pinching the nipple on her other breast and she just casually pushed his hand away.  Quite different from my school days when there would be loud outbursts of protest, very hard slaps on arms or face, threats to report to parents or teachers, etc.  But then I only saw that happen a couple of times during 12th grade and I was not involved at all.

Offline Pike

More re Sweet Sugar
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2007, 11:09:37 AM »
Actually she had contacted me at around 9 AM via SMS.  However, I thought the SMS was from another long time sort of ex-girlfriend of mine in another FSU city (not the LTG who will visit me this weekend.)  It was sent from email to my mobile and the message was too long.  Thus some words and her name cut off at end.  And it didn't identify the sender in the header.  From the things it mentioned, I thought for sure it was from the long time ex-girlfriend whom I still exchange messages with and whom I had sent an email to just yesterday.

I had checked my email several times during day and saw nothing from Sweet Sugar.  However, at around 6 pm here, I saw a message identical to the SMS in my email inbox. (I mentioned before she can work all the systems).  It had been sent at around 9 am but only arrived in my inbox at 5:36 PM.  Now I could read the entire message and see it was from Sweet Sugar.  Her last words were:  When can we meet for sex?  Then her name.

So here she has been waiting all day for a reply to her help request, but I had not seen the message in its entirety and didn't even know it was from her anyway.  I called her right away, but she involved with the family re the end of school events, so we will get together after her work tomorrow.

Later, I did get email from the long-time ex-girlfriend also.

Offline Pike

Go Figure
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2007, 11:37:49 AM »
Both Sweet Sugar Lady 10 and Healthy Lady 12 are in my base city.  Both have indicated and demonstrated they are ready for sex with me at any time.  Healthy Lady has the tall slender body I like.  So who did I choose to contact yesterday after Outdoor Lady 14 departed:  Chubby Sweet Sugar.  What's with that??

I keep coming back to reason that I don't like the way Healthy Lady kisses and she also has a habit of making a long humming sound when looking at or hearing something interesting.  It goes on much too long and sort of grates on me.  I think she could probably be retrained re the kissing . . . . but the long humming habit . . . .  hmmmmmmmmm, I just don't know.  I think there are other things bothering me also, but can't quite nail it all down.

Offline Pike

Tough Decisions
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2007, 10:49:53 PM »
Decisions.  I made decision yesterday afternoon (Thursday) to go with the planned visit of the new lady, CCL 15 as compared to a return visit by OL 14 or my LTG for this coming Sat and Sunday.  CCL 15 has only committed to Saturday, with Sunday a maybe depending how we fit together.  So she was the highest risk of the three re leaving me without company for maybe 1-2 days on Sun and Monday compared to OL 14 and LTG.  But WTF, I know about OL 14 and LTG and am still  looking, so might as well go for broke with CCL 15.  If things work out, maybe she is the one, and maybe she can come back the following weekend which would be my last here.

Or maybe OL 14 will be with me my final weekend or maybe LTG.

In other developments, I get no promised email from Maria 6 on Thursday, but finally do get SMS Thursday afternoon saying she just has no time to write email and that she will write me tomorrow (Friday) evening.  (I know it takes her a while to compose longer messages because she works in Russian, then uses translator, then tries to fix up, etc. [and she does a very good job of it]. Plus this is day for her at her dau school also.)   Well sheeeet, that ain’t going to work because tomorrow evening is Friday and she is supposed to be arriving Monday for 5 days.  I suspect that ain’t going to happen and wish she would have just told me on phone or in SMS.

But I can’t wait for her, so I get on mobile right after I receive SMS from Maria 6 and call LTG.  I tell her I am busy for Sat and Sun, and ask if she will plan to come to me Sunday evening and try to get off work for Tuesday and go back Tues night or even later.  She had already gotten off for Monday and was planning to arrive Friday evening or Sat morning.  She said yes, she would try for Tuesday off and maybe more and tell me tomorrow (Friday.)  I also tell her there is possibility I will be free Sunday (if CCL 15 decides to leave Saturday).  In which case I would tell her Sat afternoon and she would try, at that late date, to get ticket for leaving Sat night and arrival to me Sunday morning.  She said OK.

If Maria 6 writes Friday evening about still planning to arrive Monday, then I will just flat tell her I couldn’t wait and now have other plans for Monday and Tuesday.  She can either be peeeeed and not come or she can arrive Wed for a visit of unknown (at this time) duration. 

But from the beginning, I posted here questioning why this young hottie (Maria 6) had contacted me in the first place, so I am expecting to get excuses why she can’t come at all.  Probably some Sergei has her attention now.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 02:00:37 AM by Pike »

Offline Pike

Child Care Lady (CCL) 15
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2007, 11:35:38 PM »
Child Care (Problem) Lady 15

CCL 15 is 37 years old, 5 feet 4 inches, 110 pounds.  Very nice looking in face and very nice body.  Maybe 9 in both categories.  She has excellent English skills.  And, as I mentioned in prior post, she has visited for several months at least two English speaking countries.  Whether she was on fiancee status, I don’t know.

We had a long and friendly, but slow paced weekly,  correspondence with kisses and sometimes many kisses sent by her.  But yet she had remained, for the most part, fairly detached and not gushy about meeting, etc.

She was not at the top of my list for several reasons: She was at bottom edge of my age cutoff, she was at bottom of my height cutoff,  she had a young boy under age 5, and the above noted detachment.  Then she moved into the unlikely category when, late in the game, she told me two new things.  First, she didn’t really live in my base city, contrary to what was written in her profile.  She lived in city about an hour away.  Second, she just took a new job and it would be impossible for her to meet at anytime except weekends.  And there would be the constant problem of child care.

But we still kept some minimal contact as I arrived in my base city and she had been told I wouldn’t have any time until my last week or so.  One thing that kept me interested in her (which might turn out to be a mistake) was as follows.

I had told all the ladies that we should refrain from any talk about old, current, and future imagined  boyfriends (girlfriends).  I was, obviously, trying to short circuit their overwhelming desire to know if I was going to be meeting other women.  Given free reign, most of the ladies are more interested in that then they are in the man himself.   Most ladies didn’t respond to my statement, and a couple of them have violated it when we actually met. 

But CCL copied that sentence and returned it to me with a smiley face.  She said: “I like your way of expressing yourself. (She referred to a few other things I had said also.) Do you know why I like this feature of yours?  Because it is clear that you know what you want and what you are.  So do I.”

OK, so she isn’t going to be a whining woman about this VM thingy.  But does her (So do I) comment mean that she is going to be a super independent gal, maybe even a feminazi??
Who knows??

She had kept me waiting re her scheduled arrival date until the last minute because of trying to line up child care.  I could easily have easily eliminated her yesterday because LTG and OL 14 also wanted to come for this weekend.  Was my choice a mistake??  I will probably know within a few hours, or maybe even a few minutes, after her arrival Saturday morning.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 11:39:56 PM by Pike »

Offline Pike

Misc
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2007, 11:50:41 PM »
Just got the call here 9:30 AM Saturday.  CCL is on her way and will be here in about an hour.

More on second date with Sweet Sugar; and follow up on hottie Marina 6 later.

I may meet one new lady tomorrow night between departure of CCL and arrival of LTG.
She only 29 and contacted me.  I replied to her:  are you sure given our age differences?
She a medical doctor, and replied age should be no problem, bla, bla, bla.  Said most men
are afraid of her, but she thought with my education I wouldn't be afraid.  I replied I
am never afraid with any woman [removed text]. 

No not really, but just wanted to remind the guys here to take their heart and blood
pressure medications and to say a few hail Marys to thank the Lord they are not like me, etc.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 05:29:37 AM by Admin »

Offline Pike

Second date with Lady 10, Sweet Sugar
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2007, 12:35:24 PM »
(CCL exercised her option to stay for the night, although I am none too keen on it.  She in shower now on late Sat night here.  So I will quickly post this note of Friday evening events with Sweet Sugar.)

Sweet Sugar had sent me SMS and email asking when we were going to meet again for sex.  So we made date for after her work on Friday.  Friday afternoon I sent her erotic story to her email.  One of our lady participants here told me she thought Sweet Sugar would merely find the story amusing (as opposed to stimulating . . . I think she meant).

However, upon greeting me with a big hug, Sweet Sugar said ‘oh, what a message.’  She started fanning herself as if to get air to a hot face.  Said she couldn’t get any work done that afternoon after reading the story.  I said, OK I won’t send you any more such stories while you are at work.  She replied, No, No, send them to me every hour.

Sweet Sugar was looking very nice and glowing, and was wearing very expensive looking slacks and top that somehow camouflaged her chubbiness.  She is quite good looking in the face.  I kept thinking she might be the best of the group because of her sensuality, bubbly personality, and obvious fondness for me,  and I kept wondering if she could and would lose the weight.  But I pretty much knew that once a woman porks up it is a losing battle to take it off and keep it off in the future.

We had a nice dinner sitting in the patio of a restaurant near my apartment, and then walked some around a nearby park.  It is interesting to be with the one in a hundred gals who have sex drives equivalent to most normal guys.  This allows me to sort of play the same game the typical gal does in feigning any interest in romance and sex.  This causes the gal to have to take the initiative in kissing my ears, neck, etc. . . . . while I pretend to be interested in looking at some flowers.

But finally we are back at my apartment for evening events.

Afterward, she gets out a photo chip she had brought,  that contains hundreds of pics of herself and her children, and puts into USB slot in my notebook computer.  Quite frustrating for me to look at her late teens daughter and be thinking what I had hopes that her mother could look like.  The dau had a body like that of Maria 6 but maybe even a little taller and with long blond hair compared to Maria’s black hair.  Almost all of her poses were very sensual and erotic looking; she seemed to have a natural flair for it.  And I could tell Sweet Sugar was very proud of her daughter’s looks.  And the pics of Sweet Sugar even just a couple of years ago showed a fairly slender woman.  Amazing and so unfortunate how she had let herself become chubby.

During our first date when she walked around my apartment in panties and bra I was thinking she doesn’t even realize she is chubby.  But when using the mouse to move through the pics she showed that she wasn’t comfortable with her looks.  When pics of her in swimwear at the beach came up, she would say ‘oye’ and quickly click on to the next pic.

Things got a little irritating with her near time of her departure late at night.  She started asking me more detailed questions about my business dealings in her city.  I am sworn to secrecy, of course, and the last person I would be telling anything is someone like Sweet Sugar who works for the head of the Regional Government.  Once they got wind of the deals and started touting them, the whole thing would fall apart because land, material and labor prices, etc., would skyrocket.  So she was probably a little unhappy with my answers and I was certainly more than a little unhappy with her questions.  But all seemed to end well, although we both were maybe just putting on a good face.  She says she wants to see me every day for the rest of my visit, but that isn’t going to happen.  I told her I would be busy at least through Tuesday, and we would just have to see after that.  She looked none to happy at those words, but nothing I could do about it.

And as a note to Dan: Perhaps you should shut off the counter to my trip report.  I am quite embarrassed for the guys who keep bemoaning the content of my report, but yet keep running up the counter.  Even more funny, are the guys who say they have put my writings on ignore status, yet continue to comment in other threads on some of my latest words in this TR.  TFF.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 12:43:14 PM by Pike »

Offline Pike

Short Update
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2007, 02:30:25 AM »
Time very hectic here. 

CCL 15 departed at 4 PM, Sunday.  Then at 7 PM I went to dinner with new Lady 16 Medical Doctor.  We parted at 11:00 PM and I had to hustle to train station to meet LTG who arrived at 11:30 PM.

LTG and myself have been having a good time and will now leave to go to museum for the afternoon.

Offline Pike

More short update
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2007, 02:27:36 PM »
LTG left on train just before midnight here in FSU.  She tentatively sched to arrive back
here around midnight on Friday.

Tomorrow I have 2nd date with Lady 4 Maryanne.  We were supposed to have second
date nearly 2 and half weeks ago, but she out of town then.  She arrived back in town
on Sunday and sent me SMS, email, and missed phone calls (as I mostly keep my mobile
turned off).  I had high hopes for Maryanne.  Depending on how tomorrow goes, we
maybe will also meet on Thursday and Friday.  If things go really well, then I would
have to decide between her and LTG for my last weekend here.

I sent sorry to Outdoor Lady 14 a couple of days ago regarding a meeting of late this
week or the weekend.

And, I just now sent sorry messages to 3 other backup ladies whom I had not yet met and
whom I had told I wouldn't be available until late this week.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541276
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701