It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Thoughts on ukrainebridesagency.com  (Read 75479 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Thoughts on ukrainebridesagency.com
« Reply #200 on: June 09, 2015, 09:26:07 PM »
I work a bloody lot of hours for my money running a company and if i want to spend that amount of money i will.

If you lose the respect of your woman, you will lose her love. Spend you money as you wish but make sure your wishes are wise. She has returned some of your gifts. You take it as if she's a good woman but she may not like the gifts you've been buying.

She has been straight and honest from the start. i was not told correctly what she said, i was told she said i was a man of great qualitites, see the difference. Sveta wants to have a life partner, to help with her children, to go for walks, to ride bikes, to play games. this i can not do because of my weight. really is she asking too much? 

You mentioned if you didn't lose the weight you will lose her. I recommend to guys to start the improvement of their health and hygiene before hooking up with women. It's great you're improving your health but your actions are not yours and you are motivated by someone else. What if your relationship hits a difficult stretch or she leaves? Will you go back to destructive habits? Lose the weight for yourself and be proud you did it for yourself. Your lady will appreciate you being a leader and act without someone needing to tell you what to do.

I believe it will all work out fine, if not well i have lost 2 years of my life and some money. i can make the money back, the years i can not get back.  But what would be worse spending your life talking on posts or doing taking a risk/

As we get older, time is worth more than money but if rush things and increase the risk, there is a greater likelihood we will lose both time and money.

I for one would rather take a risk and be made to be a fool, rather than making myself a fool by not taking a risk.

There are many ways to significantly reduce the risk in this endeavor. I never thought marrying my wife was taking a risk.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline igotlucky

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #201 on: June 13, 2015, 06:16:53 AM »
Wow  looks like i said some things that upset some people.  i just told my experience.  For those of you who are interested we are getting towards the visa now and she will come to australia  and see what she thinks of the place. In regards to money  i have cut her payment by 75% and it is not a problem for her.  She has been running around getting things translated to send and she told me once again that when she comes and i am still losing weight and if i stop she will go back home.  It seems funny to me that you guys seem to think that a person would go through all of this running around and stuffing about just for a two week holiday in thailand and a trip to australia.  If she is that sort of person i might as well learn about her now and then i can move on with my life. for those of you who might like to know when we were leaving  thailand she was in tears as was her son and mother, we have a bond. I know it might be hard for some of you to understand that there are genuine girls out there who are serious in their intentions.. If she did not mention the weight issue i would be concerned.  All i can do i try and see what happens. I simply could not spend my life without trying to succeed.  Sveta has never one asked me for money or hinted. She has even offered to give me back the jewellery on many occasions, she finds the cheapest airplane tickets, she flys in economy and i go first class because i can.  I work a bloody lot of hours for my money running a company and if i want to spend that amount of money i will. I have not swallowed the agency hook liken and sinker nor am i a fool.  I am merely trying to say how it worked for me. i do not make assumptions about how others work or have found their experience or apply titles to others.

as for the weight, look at the video, listen to what sveta says, she says i am a man og many quantities and then we will see what will happen next.  it is there in russian and she said that on the last day of my trip in Ukraine.  She has been straight and honest from the start. i was not told correctly what she said, i was told she said i was a man of great qualitites, see the difference. Sveta wants to have a life partner, to help with her children, to go for walks, to ride bikes, to play games. this i can not do because of my weight. really is she asking too much?  As for surgery you must be kidding. i have lost the weight before and i am now 20kg lighter than in the video. It is simple, being over weight i get lonely and have no confidence and therefore i eat and put on more weight.

I have not replied before as i forgot where i posted this and i am not very good at using computers. i will say this i put my name to my profile. I have nothing to hide. I believe it will all work out fine, if not well i have lost 2 years of my life and some money. i can make the money back, the years i can not get back.  But what would be worse spending your life talking on posts or doing taking a risk/ I for one would rather take a risk and be made to be a fool, rather than making myself a fool by not taking a risk.

Happy to keep you guys posted if you want

Ubi Caritas deus ibi est
Kelly

After a little thought, I'm leaning towards to believe that Kelly is an employee of the agency trying to promote the impression that you need to be able to spend money if you have to succeed. Just a thought for discussion. Nothing personal here.
Kelly, I apologize if I'm wrong. My sixth sense says I'm right, though.  ;) :P :D

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #202 on: June 13, 2015, 07:34:04 AM »

If you lose the respect of your woman, you will lose her love. Spend you money as you wish but make sure your wishes are wise. She has returned some of your gifts. You take it as if she's a good woman but she may not like the gifts you've been buying.

You mentioned if you didn't lose the weight you will lose her. I recommend to guys to start the improvement of their health and hygiene before hooking up with women. It's great you're improving your health but your actions are not yours and you are motivated by someone else. What if your relationship hits a difficult stretch or she leaves? Will you go back to destructive habits? Lose the weight for yourself and be proud you did it for yourself. Your lady will appreciate you being a leader and act without someone needing to tell you what to do.

As we get older, time is worth more than money but if rush things and increase the risk, there is a greater likelihood we will lose both time and money.

There are many ways to significantly reduce the risk in this endeavor. I never thought marrying my wife was taking a risk.

+1
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline ajb

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #203 on: June 30, 2015, 03:30:02 PM »
After a little thought, I'm leaning towards to believe that Kelly is an employee of the agency trying to promote the impression that you need to be able to spend money if you have to succeed. Just a thought for discussion. Nothing personal here.
Kelly, I apologize if I'm wrong. My sixth sense says I'm right, though.  ;) :P :D

For the purpose of transparency, I should mention that Kelly has in the last few weeks agreed to become an affiliate with UBA. Kelly's first post on this forum was a long time prior to starting these discussions so I hope this isn't seen as some trick by our agency as you propose. Admin, could you please update Kelly's commercial status?

Did you mention this after receiving our weekly email or seeing the changes on the site? Here is the blog post announcing the change.
Andrew
Lead Developer

Offline igotlucky

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #204 on: July 04, 2015, 11:04:01 PM »
For the purpose of transparency, I should mention that Kelly has in the last few weeks agreed to become an affiliate with UBA. Kelly's first post on this forum was a long time prior to starting these discussions so I hope this isn't seen as some trick by our agency as you propose. Admin, could you please update Kelly's commercial status?

Did you mention this after receiving our weekly email or seeing the changes on the site? Here is the blog post announcing the change.

I'm not subscribed to weekly emails. I do not have the time for it and I  have no  interest in keeping a check on your site.

When I read kelly's post in detail, it was pretty obvious for me. I'm not saying I'm always right and can do no wrong. But I was fairly confident with this guess of mine.

Offline ajb

• Commercial Member
« Reply #205 on: July 05, 2015, 03:21:02 AM »
I'm not subscribed to weekly emails. I do not have the time for it and I  have no  interest in keeping a check on your site.

When I read kelly's post in detail, it was pretty obvious for me. I'm not saying I'm always right and can do no wrong. But I was fairly confident with this guess of mine.

That's fine, I only asked because I thought it coincidental that you mentioned it the day after we added his details to the site. As I said, Kelly's first post should stand on its own merit. At the time he was simply a happy client, so if that was the post you were referring to above, then it was a lucky guess ;)
Andrew
Lead Developer

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #206 on: July 05, 2015, 05:15:41 AM »
That's fine, I only asked because I thought it coincidental that you mentioned it the day after we added his details to the site. As I said, Kelly's first post should stand on its own merit. At the time he was simply a happy client, so if that was the post you were referring to above, then it was a lucky guess ;)

Did Kelly spend $80K on your site pursuing this lady?

Offline ajb

• Commercial Member
« Reply #207 on: July 05, 2015, 06:42:23 AM »
Did Kelly spend $80K on your site pursuing this lady?

I'm not involved in that side of the business so couldn't tell you. That said, even if I knew, due to the obvious privacy issues, we don't make a habit of discussing our client's expenditure.

Care to share the question behind the question? ;)
Andrew
Lead Developer

Offline BillyB

« Reply #208 on: July 05, 2015, 09:52:54 AM »

Kelly said he spent just under 100K Australian dollars. I don't think it's spent all at your site since he admitted to buying the gal lots of gifts on his own. Kelly also realized men can get the whole process done for 5K. The bottom line for him is he's happy with the results he got at your agency.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline alex330

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #209 on: July 05, 2015, 10:19:31 AM »
I must be in the wrong business. I should have opened a PPL/PPC site. And to think the experts said it was all dead years ago.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #210 on: July 05, 2015, 09:06:16 PM »
I'm not involved in that side of the business so couldn't tell you. That said, even if I knew, due to the obvious privacy issues, we don't make a habit of discussing our client's expenditure.

Care to share the question behind the question? ;)

Sure. I'm not casting any dispersions, your agency is in it for a profit. I get that and don't fault the agency at all. It was his choice to make. It was Kelly who stated he had spent $80K with your agency pursuing his now wife. Obviously, he has the expendable cash and is pleased as punch with his decisions. He arguably, was even boasting about it.  If I had spent even half of that, the last thing I would do is brag about it. I think it's important for newbies to know what can happen and, what doesn't need to happen. $80K is probably the highest number I've seen bandied about. For whatever reason I believe Kelly. If my suspicions are correct and he did spend that amount, it needs to be pointed out that spending that kind of money is pure insanity. Apparently, he got away with it.

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #211 on: July 05, 2015, 10:06:43 PM »
For those reading this thread, with all of its twists and turns, one obvious thing should be pointed out here:

A pay-per-chat and pay-per-letter site exists to get to men to spend money.  The candy store pictures and come hither requests by the women are there to get you to spend money.

A website is an aggregator for many agencies.  These agencies exist through out Ukraine, with some in Russia. (Belarus outlaws this type of agency, so Belorussian women are there through an agency in another country.)  The agencies are not accountable to the aggregator.   They are forced to keep the lady's passport and basic information in a file.  What happens after that is debatable.

Typically, an agency obtains pictures for a profile from a photo shoot done at the agency's expense.  Then the lady is given a logon.  If she uses  it, fine.  But often times she is told that the agency will 'find' men for her.  Sometimes she does the photo shoot just for the pictures.  She never chats with a single soul.

The local agency is responsible for running the conversations that occur when you log into the Aggregator Website like the one at the title of this thread.  There is no assurance that the person you are talking to is the person whose pictures are being displayed.  There simply isn't any way to confirm.  It could be hairy Boris.  It could be the agency owner.  You are dependent only on the goodwill of a person in Ukraine, desperate for money.  Good luck with that!!! 

I have met women, socially, who worked for agencies and have had the whole sordid story laid out again and again to me.  It is a scam.  Plain and simple.  The ONLY time it is not a scam is when the lady chooses to log on herself.

The people who operate these profiles, hairy Boris or whomever, are paid.  Even some of the girls whose pictures are displayed.  Once in awhile they actually fall for the guy they're talking to.  But not often.  (We have a couple of members who have married women from PPC or PPL sites.)

PPL and PPC sites are for the experienced bride seeker.  Those who are newbies never had a chance.  While Lucky Lovers and Elenas Models are also sites that cater to the bride seeker, they do NOT charge fees just to talk to a lady and the difference in cash outlay is probably on the order of 50/1.    Moreover, the likelihood that you are actually talking to the woman whose picture you are looking at is astronomically higher.

If you are on a PPL or PPC site, know that the person on the other side of the conversation is getting a paycheck for talking to you.  If that is your idea of bride seeking, have at it.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline jone

« Reply #212 on: July 05, 2015, 10:16:10 PM »
How much are the women paid, you ask? 

Funny that should come up.  The two that I had dinner with in Mykolaiv two summers ago were being paid around $300.00 a month.  One was shorted by the agency owner and so moved to another agency.  Both had Western Union account numbers so they could extract money for English Lessons or Grandma's Surgery or the dog's vet bill.   

The two that I had dinner with were 18 and 20 years old.  Both spoke perfect English and had iPhones.  They told me that with Western Union, they were bringing home around $500 a month.  Not bad for a first job out of school, scamming men three times their age.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline jone

« Reply #213 on: July 05, 2015, 10:27:32 PM »
One more thought:

I did ask these women if they knew anyone who was on the PPL and PPC sites to meet someone.  They answered that they knew no one.  But they knew plenty of women (and men) who worked at the agencies only to make money.

Remember:  An aggregator, like UkraineBridesAgency.com does not control the agencies.  UBA is a storefront for the agencies.  What business model the agencies operate under is controlled only by the income received from aggregators who post the pictures that the agencies obtain.  But an aggregator, like UBA, does NOT control what the agency does with the user name and password for the profile that is being operated.  A good agency operator can operate five conversations at the same time, with five different guys paying into the system to talk with the 'Girl'.

An interesting feature is that once the connection is established with the profile, you will see the agency operator put up a smiley feature to acknowledge that they are talking to you.  To the agency employee, though, responding to you with an emoticon is just like the cabbie throwing the lever to start your fare.  You are now being billed.  If the agency doesn't get back to you for thirty seconds, you are still being billed for their absence.  Obviously, getting that first emoticon or hello is important.  The rest of the time by the operator is spent trying to keep you online and running up your fare.   That is their concern because it is how they get paid.

Offline ajb

• Commercial Member
« Reply #214 on: July 05, 2015, 11:50:39 PM »
Ha, so much for not casting dispersion. Jone, your posts give me the impression that you have an agenda... see? Unfounded accusations are not helpful to anyone!  :P

Please don't suggest that UBA or the agencies we work with pay their ladies to chat with our clients. We have a support team working 24/7 to ensure the accuracy of our profiles and monitoring agency activity for signs of suspicious behaviour. I'd be interested to hear of any PPM site that are able to be as proactive as we are in this area. If agencies or ladies are found to be scamming then they'll be removed from the site and placed on our public list of scammers.

You also seem to be making out that PPM is not prone to scamming. I know from posts on this forum and others, that this is simply not true. I would suggest that it is not the payment model that determines how likely you are to be scammed, rather it's the site and the level of support that it gives. As a fallback, even if a man is unlucky enough to be scammed, they'll be refunded in full. I'd be interested to hear of any PPM site that advertises this same willingness. This is in part why I disagree with your assertion that PPL sites (well, UBA anyway) are only for "experienced bride seekers".

If you have any specific comments to make about UBA, then I'm more than happy to discuss. If instead this thread is going to divulge into these types of comments then there is really no point in engaging. I really appreciate constructive discussion and we really do consider any feedback that we receive, particularly with a new site coming out in the next couple months.
Andrew
Lead Developer

Offline jone

« Reply #215 on: July 06, 2015, 08:43:46 AM »
I have no agenda.  I am happily engaged to a woman from the FSU and she has nothing to do with either the agencies or your sordid business model.  I have not lost a bunch of money with you guys or your competitors.  I am simply a guy on a forum who is calling it like it is.

You have ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL OVER AGENCIES in Ukraine or Russia.  They do what they want.  They pay their ladies to talk and message men.  They use employees to initiate conversations with men, acting as if they are the women in the profile.  They are not.

You are intentionally trying to muddy the waters.  Pay per chat and pay per message are part of the same massive scam.  The only (relatively) honest business models are subscription services where you do not pay for interaction.

Quite honestly, I  don't want you to engage.  Your company has no place on this forum.  By virtue of your association with these agencies, I think you all are crooks.   Do I make myself clear?  You want to be taken for an honest businessman (or woman) get out of this business.  The very make-up of your business model encourages scamming and dishonesty.

(NOTE:  Others may opt to take a different tact.  But I have seen this model rape guys for money for too long without any likely favorable outcome for the men.)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Here is the problem with your business model
« Reply #216 on: July 06, 2015, 10:24:23 AM »
Ha, so much for not casting dispersion. Jone, your posts give me the impression that you have an agenda... see? Unfounded accusations are not helpful to anyone!  :P

Please don't suggest that UBA or the agencies we work with pay their ladies to chat with our clients.

Here is the problem with your business model and why I can't recommend a pay per view
or Pay to chat/Pay by the letter site.

Video chat = $1.00 per minute which is $60.00 per hour
You use affiliates, who you may do the very best to police but they are out of your control.
I can hire a very cute fluent translator of English for $10 per hour and she will make more
than most of her friends. $10 per hour is 20K per year, which is roughly double what a girl
fresh out of college would expect to make.

Let's say you get half of the $60 per hour and the local honest Ivan affiliate gets $30 per
hour which he must pay $10 to some girl he hires out of college. How hard would it be for
Honest Ivan to recruit a dozen beautiful girl who get paid double what they would normally
make to chat with a bunch of fat Americans? they don't even have to take their clothes off!
there is a very very small possibility that she could find Prince Charming and live happily
ever after, but in the short term she makes a decent wage and can still bang her local
boyfriend.

You are expecting people who aren't saints (your affiliates) to behave like saints. You
are expecting very savvy men who have been to Russia and Ukraine over a dozen times
and dated hundreds of Russian and Ukrainian women (men like myself here at this forum)
to be very gullible.

It's you who have unrealistic expectations.

I can recommend different avenues for men who are seeking to find a wife in the FSU
without paying $60 per hour to chat.

Udachi!

Bill
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 03:12:10 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
Re: Here is the problem with your business model
« Reply #217 on: July 06, 2015, 12:15:18 PM »
Here is the problem with your business model and why I can't recommend a pay per view
or Pay to chat/Pay by the letter site.

You use affiliates, who you may do you very best to police they are out of your control.
I can hire a very cute fluent translator of English for $10 per hour and she will make more
than most of her friends. $10 per hour is 20K per year, which is roughly double what a girl
fresh out of college would expect to make.

Let's say you get half of the $60 per hour and the local honest Ivan affiliate gets $30 per
hour which he must pay $10 to some girl he hires out of college. How hard would it be for
Honest Ivan to recruit a dozen beautiful girl who get paid double what they would normally
make to chat with a bunch of fat Americans? they don't even have to take their clothes off!
there is a very very small possibility that she could find Prince Charming and live happily
ever after, but in the short term she makes a decent wage and can still bang her local
boyfriend.

You are expecting people who aren't saints (your affiliates) to behave like saints. You
are expecting very savvy men who have been to Russia and Ukraine over a dozen times
and dated hundreds of Russian and Ukrainian women (men like myself here at this forum)
to be very gullible.

It's you who have unrealistic expectations.

I can recommend different avenues for men who are seeking to find a wife in the FSU
without paying $60 per hour to chat.

Udachi!

Bill

:applaud:  Well said!!!
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline hotsuup35

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #218 on: September 27, 2015, 06:17:19 AM »
WHAT IS THE KEY WORD IN THIS COMPANY'S NAME...BRIDES!!!

EVERYONE POSTING POSITIVE STATEMENTS ABOUT THIS PLACE IS MISSING THE BIG PICTURE - THEY ARE NOT MARRIED - NO ONE ON HERE HAS CLAIMED TO HAVE BECOME MARRIED TO ANYONE THROUGH THIS SERVICE.

IT'S AN INTELLIGENT BUSINESS STRATEGY - THERE ARE SIMILAR MODELS LIKE "CHARMDATE" THAT CLEARLY USE AUTOMATED CRAPPY-ASS AI AND SOME PAID TRANSLATORS TO CHARGE PEOPLE $7 JUST TO READ A MAIL, $7 TO RESPOND - THEY MAY HAVE SOME REAL PEOPLE ON THERE BECAUSE THEY WON'T ALLOW COMMUNICATION IN ANY LANGUAGE BUT ENGLISH - WHICH SUGGESTS ANY ATTEMPT TO COMMUNICATE WITH A REAL WOMAN DIRECTLY IN RUSSIAN SO IT WON'T GET FILTERED BY A TRANSLATOR AND DESTROYED IF IT INSTRUCTS HER WHAT'S GOING ON AND TO FIND A WAY TO CONTACT PRIVATELY IF THEY ARE SERIOUS. BUT THE MONEY IS IN THE U.S. MARKET SO I DON'T SEE WHY THEY EVEN BOTHER.

SO WHAT DOES A SMART BUSINESSMAN DO - HE SETS UP BASICALLY THE SAME FREAKING THING, TONES IT DOWN SOME AND BUILDS HIS BRAND TOWARD ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GETTING SCAMMED, POSTING ONE TESTIMONIAL OF A MARRIED COUPLE (I KNOW PEOPLE WHO CAN BROKER DEALS - PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND EASTERN EUROPE, ESPECIALLY THE FREAKING UKRAINE - YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH BUY A GIRL FROM THE MAFIA IS HOW IT WORKS.

THIS SITE JUST UNDERCUTS THE PRICES OF THE INSANELY PRICED AND INSANELY AGGRESSIVE PLACE AND LETS WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE BROKERS THERE HAPPEN.

SOMEONE ON HERE RECOMMENDS ELENA'S MODELS AND ONE INTERESTING DIFFERENCE ABOUT THIS MORE WAY MORE REASONABLY PRICED SITE IF YOU'RE SMART (YOU CAN GET THE LOW GOLD PRICE AND ELENA ENCOURAGES YOU WITH YOUR 50 CONTACTS YOU CAN GET TO PULL THEM OVER TO SKYPE - AND INTERESTINGLY THESE REAL WOMEN HAVE GENERALLY FAR TIGHTER AGE LIMITS THEY'RE LOOKING FOR LIKE 27 NOT WANTING CONTACT FROM GUYS OVER 35 (AND SOME 23>35, BUT IT'S TIGHTER ACROSS THE BOARD. ALL THIS PAYING THROUGH THE BROKER FOR COMMUNICATION BEING GOOD IS IDIOTIC - YOU CAN ALWAYS GO BACK TO THEM FOR BROKERING SERVICE IF YOU WANT TO GO THERE AND MEET A BUNCH OF WOMEN. THESE SITES PROVIDE A SERVICE - TO FEED OLD MEN ON PENSIONS' FANTASIES - THEY'RE NEVER GOING TO GO OVER AND GET A WIFE AND THEY WANT TO FANTASIZE THEY'RE COURTING A COLLEGE AGE HOTTIE WHO WILL GIVE THEM ATTENTION AND THAT'S ALL THEY'RE PAYING FOR - A STRATEGY TO GO INTO UKRAINE AND ACTUALLY FIND A SUITABLE BRIDE WOULD BE PLAYED DIFFERENTLY.

Offline hotsuup35

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #219 on: September 27, 2015, 06:28:55 AM »
ALSO, IF YOU'VE GOT A HOT GIRL MAKING YOU $60 AN HOUR IN REVENUE - YOU THINK SHE'S GETTING OUT OF THE UKRAINE? THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS THERE. THAT'S MORE THAN GORGEOUS YOUNG WHORES PULL DOWN IN THE LOCAL ECONOMY.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #220 on: September 27, 2015, 06:50:17 AM »
ALSO, IF YOU'VE GOT A HOT GIRL MAKING YOU $60 AN HOUR IN REVENUE - YOU THINK SHE'S GETTING OUT OF THE UKRAINE? THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS THERE. THAT'S MORE THAN GORGEOUS YOUNG WHORES PULL DOWN IN THE LOCAL ECONOMY.

So, you've been looking for 1-2 years and never made a trip, what makes you an expert on the women from any agency? You're pasting advice in a threads as if it's solid advice. FTR, I've never been to Ukraine and I've never used Ukraine bride agency but, my bullshit detector is in full alarm from reading your post.

Anything is possible in Ukraine but guess what? Anything is also possible in the US. You friend, have been doing too much reading on the internet and not enough traveling. There is a reason God gave you two ears and only one mouth. Look into it

Offline jone

« Reply #221 on: September 27, 2015, 08:24:23 AM »

I don't know of any agency girls getting paid more the $1000 per month talking to men on websites.  The agencies keep most of the money. 

As for the Gorgeous Young Whores, we generally don't concern ourselves with them.  Most of us have women who are much more beautiful, inside and out, than any women walking the street (or working the internet).

Offline ajb

• Commercial Member
« Reply #222 on: November 18, 2015, 03:05:53 PM »
Sorry about the tardy response, I've been busy for the last few months working on a fully re-designed and re-coded site! We've just been announced finalists of the Best Product Design at the iDate awards next year so it's nice to receive some sort of recognition that all the work was at least a little worthwhile! (While our competition isn't exactly outstanding, you should still totally vote for us :P)

I have no agenda.  I am happily engaged to a woman from the FSU and she has nothing to do with either the agencies or your sordid business model.  I have not lost a bunch of money with you guys or your competitors.  I am simply a guy on a forum who is calling it like it is.

You have ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL OVER AGENCIES in Ukraine or Russia.  They do what they want.  They pay their ladies to talk and message men.  They use employees to initiate conversations with men, acting as if they are the women in the profile.  They are not.

Sorry, my point about you having an agenda was sarcasm - I don't actually believe your comments are due to an agenda. It was intended to highlight how unfounded accusations are unhelpful.

As for your comment about controlling the agencies, this is somewhat inaccurate. There are plenty of ways we can control and monitor the agencies' actions. For instance, using employees to initiate conversations can be easily restricted using IP address logging. Ensuring the lady in the profile is the same as the one chatting can be ensured using a webcam picture on login/chat start matched with their passport photos which we retain. There is huge risk in agencies paying their ladies - this would normally become quite evident (usually by monitoring the number of men she is communicating with) - if the agencies are removed and marked as a scammer, not only do they lose their reputation, but they lose a large income stream.

You are intentionally trying to muddy the waters.  Pay per chat and pay per message are part of the same massive scam.  The only (relatively) honest business models are subscription services where you do not pay for interaction.

Sorry, my PPM comment was referring to Pay-Per-Month though perhaps that's not a common acronym. The question was how many subscription based services have a full 24-7 support team, are willing to refund any spend if you're the victim of a scam and proactively vet ladies to the extent we do.

Quite honestly, I  don't want you to engage.  Your company has no place on this forum.  By virtue of your association with these agencies, I think you all are crooks.   Do I make myself clear?  You want to be taken for an honest businessman (or woman) get out of this business.  The very make-up of your business model encourages scamming and dishonesty.

I was quite sad to read this. Am I to assume this forum is only for users that agree with you? I don't think I have presented anything here that could be deemed dishonest, I'm just trying to present a different perspective to the one largely perpetuated by competitors (take Elena's Models "David Brunner" for example).

Here is the problem with your business model and why I can't recommend a pay per view or Pay to chat/Pay by the letter site.

You use affiliates, who you may do the very best to police but they are out of your control. I can hire a very cute fluent translator of English for $10 per hour and she will make more than most of her friends. $10 per hour is 20K per year, which is roughly double what a girl fresh out of college would expect to make.

Let's say you get half of the $60 per hour and the local honest Ivan affiliate gets $30 per hour which he must pay $10 to some girl he hires out of college. How hard would it be for Honest Ivan to recruit a dozen beautiful girl who get paid double what they would normally make to chat with a bunch of fat Americans? they don't even have to take their clothes off! there is a very very small possibility that she could find Prince Charming and live happily ever after, but in the short term she makes a decent wage and can still bang her local boyfriend.

You are expecting people who aren't saints (your affiliates) to behave like saints. You are expecting very savvy men who have been to Russia and Ukraine over a dozen times and dated hundreds of Russian and Ukrainian women (men like myself here at this forum) to be very gullible.

This post I really appreciate - thanks for commenting 2tallbill.

As I mentioned in my comment to jone, there are many ways we proactively monitor the agencies' and ladies' actions on the site and any scam-like activity means men are refunded and the lady/agency kicked off the site. The loss of income is a huge incentive to ensure this doesn't happen. A large percentage of our agencies we've had long term relationships with, they rely on the income we provide them and are incredibly professional. It's difficult to stress this point in a post such as this, but the fact is that at this point in time, our business relies on these relationships. Our business relies on being very careful and selective when it comes to the agencies we work with. This can't really go that far in convincing anyone I'm sure, but the fact remains.

My personal thoughts (not necessarily those of UBA) are that I agree that working via affiliates is not the best. This is mainly because we're held to ransom a bit with regard to industry expectations of commission and the like. This obviously makes our pricing a lot less flexible. We are looking at ways we can work to improve this, so hopefully the issues you raised will also become a thing of the past too!

As an aside and for interest's sake, do you (and any others) think that the PPL model could work if:
a) we didn't use affiliate agencies
b) we cut our prices by 60% (you can find our prices on the site)

Perhaps that question is better suited for another thread!

Thanks again for your thoughtful comments 2tallbill, again I appreciate the respectful reply - even if we might disagree on a few things :)
Andrew
Lead Developer

Offline jone

« Reply #223 on: November 18, 2015, 03:27:37 PM »
Sorry about the tardy response, I've been busy for the last few months working on a fully re-designed and re-coded site! We've just been announced finalists of the Best Product Design at the iDate awards next year so it's nice to receive some sort of recognition that all the work was at least a little worthwhile! (While our competition isn't exactly outstanding, you should still totally vote for us :P)

Sorry, my point about you having an agenda was sarcasm - I don't actually believe your comments are due to an agenda. It was intended to highlight how unfounded accusations are unhelpful.

As for your comment about controlling the agencies, this is somewhat inaccurate. There are plenty of ways we can control and monitor the agencies' actions. For instance, using employees to initiate conversations can be easily restricted using IP address logging. Ensuring the lady in the profile is the same as the one chatting can be ensured using a webcam picture on login/chat start matched with their passport photos which we retain. There is huge risk in agencies paying their ladies - this would normally become quite evident (usually by monitoring the number of men she is communicating with) - if the agencies are removed and marked as a scammer, not only do they lose their reputation, but they lose a large income stream.

Sorry, my PPM comment was referring to Pay-Per-Month though perhaps that's not a common acronym. The question was how many subscription based services have a full 24-7 support team, are willing to refund any spend if you're the victim of a scam and proactively vet ladies to the extent we do.

I was quite sad to read this. Am I to assume this forum is only for users that agree with you? I don't think I have presented anything here that could be deemed dishonest, I'm just trying to present a different perspective to the one largely perpetuated by competitors (take Elena's Models "David Brunner" for example).

This post I really appreciate - thanks for commenting 2tallbill.

As I mentioned in my comment to jone, there are many ways we proactively monitor the agencies' and ladies' actions on the site and any scam-like activity means men are refunded and the lady/agency kicked off the site. The loss of income is a huge incentive to ensure this doesn't happen. A large percentage of our agencies we've had long term relationships with, they rely on the income we provide them and are incredibly professional. It's difficult to stress this point in a post such as this, but the fact is that at this point in time, our business relies on these relationships. Our business relies on being very careful and selective when it comes to the agencies we work with. This can't really go that far in convincing anyone I'm sure, but the fact remains.

My personal thoughts (not necessarily those of UBA) are that I agree that working via affiliates is not the best. This is mainly because we're held to ransom a bit with regard to industry expectations of commission and the like. This obviously makes our pricing a lot less flexible. We are looking at ways we can work to improve this, so hopefully the issues you raised will also become a thing of the past too!

As an aside and for interest's sake, do you (and any others) think that the PPL model could work if:
a) we didn't use affiliate agencies
b) we cut our prices by 60% (you can find our prices on the site)

Perhaps that question is better suited for another thread!

Thanks again for your thoughtful comments 2tallbill, again I appreciate the respectful reply - even if we might disagree on a few things :)

All of the things you have suggested were suggested a couple of years ago by the then director of Customer Service from A-Date.  He maintained that A-Date was going to go outside of the agency model and only contract to ladies directly. 

When the agencies finally stopped laughing it was apparent to him that no mechanism that he could put into place would attract women.   It is because the great majority of women on the PPC and PPL sites are there for a paycheck.  Nothing you can do will rectify that situation and find an honest business model. 

Understand it as we all do:  The more someone talks on your website, the more the agency gets paid.  The more money you make.  Your attitude towards agencies is like handing a bottle of whiskey to an alcoholic and telling him that he will be punished if he drinks it. 

If your website is so successful, then show us all of the couples who got married, meeting on your site.  Or use other PPL or PPC sites and show us the evidence that your model works.  There are a few here, on this forum, who met using this method.  But for most men it is a source of entertainment, nothing more.  Even the guys who met women using a PPC or PPL site did so by going out of the box.  (One went to the agency, another married the interpreter.)

While you may have a nice polish that you put on your website, the bottom line is that it is still a PPL or PPC site and that is a means to entice men to spend money, regardless of the intentions of the women.

Offline alex330

« Reply #224 on: November 18, 2015, 03:42:36 PM »
it is easier to make a true connection with a woman if she hasn't been on the site for six months or more.  Very few women will stay with something that doesn't work, leaving the profile for an agency employee to run.

In other words, if the gal is new, she might even be the one talking to you!

Correct. Luck is on your side if her profile is new. My wife worked for agencies for about 5 years, but had only had her personal profile on the site for about six months when we met.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541005
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 1878
Total: 1890

+-Recent Posts

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM