It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My plans for 2018 FSU Dating  (Read 53289 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: My plans for 2018 FSU Dating
« Reply #225 on: March 30, 2018, 03:26:07 PM »
But NO ONE has found a fool proof way to do this.

And even if initially successful . . . people change.

Some guys want guarantees for life and are so worried about failure, they never get married and life passes them by. Even if a person finds someone to love them two years, it's better than finding nobody.

I'm not too concerned if my wife loves me for only a few more years. I can find somebody or a lot of people to love me. Some guys do a lot of thinking to figure things out so they get it right which can take years while other guys get all the action.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #226 on: April 01, 2018, 07:33:28 AM »
Trenchcoat, you are over-thinking the reasons for Ukrainians to work in Poland. There are economic reasons as explained by the following articles ...

http://www.economist.com/news/europe/21725707-now-poles-worry-visa-free-travel-may-lure-them-rest-eu-ukrainian-immigrants-are
http://www.ft.com/content/aeda9ebe-3afa-11e7-ac89-b01cc67cfeec
http://www.e-ir.info/2017/04/25/economic-migration-of-ukrainians-to-the-eu-a-view-from-poland/

Women look overseas for a partner due to a number of reasons. My wife, as an older woman, explored this option as she was seeking only a long-term and stable relationship. She is very thrifty and avoids designer labels as they are "too expensive". My wife would rather spend the money on an extra foreign holiday each year.

The girl from Kherson was a bad experience, and you should now be over it. Try a site with ordinary Ukrainian women. Genuine women often use http://dmnotify.com/ . My wife was disappointed by the men on that site, and so she decided to join an agency in the hope of meeting a reasonable person.

Good luck.

Thanks for the links Blightly :) Yep had the dmn notify one down already and have now gotten around to looking on there. It looks to me that there are a fair number of women on there (not as many as other parts of Ukraine looking for a WM but enough) so I can contact a few and get the low down on it all. My thoughts are that I can contact a few a week before hand and get a few dates lined up so I'm not going out there with nothing at all in the pipeline.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #227 on: April 01, 2018, 08:00:58 AM »
So you booked your flight yet Trench?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #228 on: April 01, 2018, 08:28:35 AM »
So you booked your flight yet Trench?

Not yet, I've got the rough date of late may to early June penciled in and I think that should work out well enough with work commitments and weather being decent :) It means that even if it does fall a bit flat with the women I can still enjoy the area which I've not been to before. At the very least I can scout out what the area may be like for dating. If no luck in Lvov itself then the surrounding countryside may be a possibility so I could start hitting those areas up online also and see what I can rummage up. I'm pretty confident though that I'll be able to bring up a few girls to meet up with and see if there's any chemistry with any of them.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #229 on: April 01, 2018, 08:56:46 AM »

And even if initially successful . . . people change.

Or they just reverted to type and stopped trying to compromise?

Offline msmob

« Reply #230 on: April 19, 2018, 02:52:41 AM »
I just don't have the time to Skype at the moment

Trench, I was thinking of you and your 'aversion' to SKYPE this morning..  You had mentioned it isn't helpful

This morning, SC and I were happily chatting - on SKYPE... ( Google Duo is great for image quality - but has delay issues re audio ) and I remembered your 'advice' to others re SKYPE..

Wake up, man ...  there's lots of nice women out there and you can learn lots about each other - and know if you want to meet them for real

Think of the endless hours of fun you can have when she shows you a new item of clothing she's designed and made or bought for less than a quid !

STOP making excuses - Skype can be fun

« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 05:07:46 AM by msmob »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #231 on: April 19, 2018, 03:12:45 PM »
I'm sure you can have plenty of fun on Skype Mobe, for what it's worth I have often enjoyed mist of my Skype time even if it was at sometimes burdensome on me making conversation.

Thing is as said before you can get on like a house on fire on Skype then when you meet up nothing! I only have so much time and wish to spend that on finding a girl who is onto me not just having fun with random women. I know I could be getting to know lots of fun enjoyable women on Skype but I want a girl that is into me. If I had all day to Skype like I was retired then no problem but I also need to spend time on wealth creation to in turn make this venture work. Without that it would start to get awkward meeting girls and explaining what I do for a living/how I can support a family.

I mean what did you say when you were last searching for a woman in the FSU Mobers?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 03:15:02 PM by AnonMod »

Offline msmob

« Reply #232 on: April 19, 2018, 10:14:16 PM »

Thing is as said before you can get on like a house on fire on Skype then when you meet up nothing

I hadn"t used video chat before ....it was in its infancy  in the FSU 12 years ago.

I used it to filter who I wanted to meet

Does it look like ..four years on..that we made a mistake?

You carry on making excuses

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #233 on: April 19, 2018, 11:48:58 PM »
I hadn"t used video chat before ....it was in its infancy  in the FSU 12 years ago.

I used it to filter who I wanted to meet

Does it look like ..four years on..that we made a mistake?

You carry on making excuses

Out of so many that use Skype some that meet up will find there is chemistry, most I believe won't. So I'm assuming you got lucky or you were both after more of a companion.

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #234 on: April 20, 2018, 12:16:53 AM »
Out of so many that use Skype some that meet up will find there is chemistry, most I believe won't. So I'm assuming you got lucky or you were both after more of a companion.

Trench, it's one of the best tools you have to avoid women you definitely don't connect with and find the ones you do.
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline Davo2

« Reply #235 on: April 20, 2018, 12:36:31 AM »
I'm not sure how you're skyping trench, but it's exactly like dating face to face at a restaurant etc... You can build attraction, flirt, read body language and facial expressions etc.... I've used Skype several times when online dating  locally and the chemistry is just as strong as real life.

Chemistry is more than physical  interaction,  it's far deeper than that. Chemistry is her laughing constantly in your presence,  the sparkle in her eyes and anticipation on her face when she sees you. It's the shy, but not uncomfortable  look when you stop talking and just admire her beauty etc... All things you can experience on Skype that will carry into real life.

You're throwing away your biggest asset in your dating arsenal. Cold approaches and first dates with minimal contact before hand,  are far more difficult than you think. It took me many dates to lose the anxiety and start relaxing, being confident and then successful. 

Look at this as playing at an international sporting event. You would use every tool possible to be successful and I think more importantly, you wouldn't compete if you had no practice in the lowers leagues at home. Your best "training" before you travel is just approaching women and seeing if you can keep a conversation and their interest going for at least several minutes. You'll soon work out, it's not particularly what you say that's important, but your body language and energy you  present.

Go out this weekend and just chat to as many women as you can... 20 - 30 etc.... I went through a stage were I did this to beat approach anxiety. Most were flattered to have a guy stop them for a friendly chat and I even got a few dates from it .....  Confidence is the key!!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 01:53:21 AM by Davo2 »

Offline msmob

« Reply #236 on: April 20, 2018, 01:34:10 AM »
Trench

You just had incredibly useful advice.

Other than how a person smells or if they have bad breath video chat is a brilliant tool

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #237 on: April 20, 2018, 08:19:27 AM »
I'm not sure how you're skyping trench, but it's exactly like dating face to face at a restaurant etc... You can build attraction, flirt, read body language and facial expressions etc.... I've used Skype several times when online dating  locally and the chemistry is just as strong as real life.

Chemistry is more than physical  interaction,  it's far deeper than that. Chemistry is her laughing constantly in your presence,  the sparkle in her eyes and anticipation on her face when she sees you. It's the shy, but not uncomfortable  look when you stop talking and just admire her beauty etc... All things you can experience on Skype that will carry into real life.

You're throwing away your biggest asset in your dating arsenal. Cold approaches and first dates with minimal contact before hand,  are far more difficult than you think. It took me many dates to lose the anxiety and start relaxing, being confident and then successful. 

Look at this as playing at an international sporting event. You would use every tool possible to be successful and I think more importantly, you wouldn't compete if you had no practice in the lowers leagues at home. Your best "training" before you travel is just approaching women and seeing if you can keep a conversation and their interest going for at least several minutes. You'll soon work out, it's not particularly what you say that's important, but your body language and energy you  present.

Go out this weekend and just chat to as many women as you can... 20 - 30 etc.... I went through a stage were I did this to beat approach anxiety. Most were flattered to have a guy stop them for a friendly chat and I even got a few dates from it .....  Confidence is the key!!

I kind of go with the natural chemistry thing rather than see if I can build it up by flirting as I think its more consistent long term. If you really pee a girl off over something/or she is attracted to others and there is natural chemistry it will always be there.

Sure there are all those signs of flirting but I think the thing that sets it off in the first place is the pheromones - the scent/smell. An attractive looking girl is an attractive looking girl but there is not necessarily attraction to every attractive looking girl. I think flirting etc can be done over Skype to build up attraction but on meeting this can either fall flat if the scent is not right or later on. I don't really want an artificially built attraction but a natural one from the get go. I don't want to coerce a girl into being attracted to me I want her to be attracted to me naturally & automatically by instinct. This I think is best meeting in person pretty much straight of the bat.   
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 08:21:57 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline msmob

« Reply #238 on: April 20, 2018, 08:36:46 AM »
I don't want to coerce a girl into being attracted to me I want her to be attracted to me naturally & automatically by instinct. This I think is best meeting in person pretty much straight of the bat.

..and how has that plan worked for you ? ...

Newsflash:  videochat is not all about 'flirting'

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #239 on: April 20, 2018, 08:43:31 AM »

..and how has that plan worked for you ? ...

Newsflash:  videochat is not all about 'flirting'

To Dave it sounds that way.

So prey tell Mobers what do you see video chat about?

Offline msmob

« Reply #240 on: April 20, 2018, 10:22:49 AM »
See above...not repeating myself because  you were too lazy...

Is this another of your qualities?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #241 on: April 20, 2018, 12:43:13 PM »
See above...not repeating myself because  you were too lazy...

Is this another of your qualities?

Oh you mean your pre-vetting the girls & having fun, etc

A lot of this can be done without video chat and of course upon meeting. Sure I will no doubt meet a few that won't be suitable personality wise etc. The same can be said that some won't be suitable chemistry wise but I think I would prefer to get both sorted there and then.

Offline msmob

« Reply #242 on: April 20, 2018, 02:45:58 PM »
Oh you mean your pre-vetting the girls & having fun, etc

A lot of this can be done without video chat and of course upon meeting. Sure I will no doubt meet a few that won't be suitable personality wise etc. The same can be said that some won't be suitable chemistry wise but I think I would prefer to get both sorted there and then.

Must you keep proving you just don't read?

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #243 on: April 20, 2018, 04:37:36 PM »
Maybe certain men get away with things or I got lucky but unlikely then others but you want to vaporize a girls panties...after watching first meets on YouTube..I thought..cowards...hasn’t anyone figured out the strong man thing.. I told my woman when I get past security I’m not coming in for a handshake, a warm embrace, or hello and walk to the cab. I’m coming in for a full blown makeout. Anyone do that? Or just me. I seen that gorgeous face look around the security line and I thought..woah,.shes more gorgeous in person...time to show her why I’m worth waiting 6 months for...were married now. Ukrainians are reserved but screw that. Three boyfriends in her life and two were British...well...no competition. Biggest FSU girls annoyance..Europeans are cheap. I had a few girls back in the day say they should just stay in their country If they are to cheap. Even a gopnik knows how to treat a girl on a date..I said that’s what I seen what I was against... nothing. Gotta love the pic...arrogance..prick... if only I discovered your guys side of the world sooner...

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #244 on: April 20, 2018, 04:56:06 PM »
Pity..pics error.. to handsome to post...I broke the website...good stuff

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #245 on: April 20, 2018, 05:36:44 PM »
Europeans are cheap. I had a few girls back in the day say they should just stay in their country If they are to cheap. Even a gopnik knows how to treat a girl on a date..

From what I have learnt whilst dating Ukrainian women I would just ignore such talk from a girl. If she complains as such she is just being manipulative and if she doesn't like how I am she can walk. Playing to such criticisms as I have found will not earn her respect instead it will damage the relationship if there is even one to be had. I pay for food & drink & basic entertainment and that's it if she's not happy with that then I figure she us not happy with me either way and time to move on.

Offline Davo2

« Reply #246 on: April 20, 2018, 05:52:17 PM »
Hhaaa, if trench had half your confidence Broomstick, he wouldn't need to look any further than his street.

You make some good points, without being too cocky you need to walk in and own it, with the attitude that you're the greatest man that walked the earth. What makes a successful man is reading the type of woman you're on a date with, the wrong approach will shoot you in the foot instantly.... Skyping is the best way of working this out before you meet.

The woman I'm talking to is pretty traditional and if I come on too strong, without getting to know each other like we have, she would run the other direction. On the other end of the scale I've been on dates with women who have let me kiss them before we've finished our first drink. Some I've slept with an hour after I've met them and others I've waited a month. Different personalities require different approaches, the skill in being successful is reading this. Some men are naturally gifted, others have to work on it.

Since your not skyping Trench and as a guy who had to work on it, I'll give you the best advice I was given and it has never failed me. Always have your first date at a restaurant with a bar, or any place where you can stand up and chat first. Take a glance at her feet. If she's got her legs crossed you are doing great, it's a subconscious sign she finds you interesting, she's settled in and is not planning to go anywhere. Standing square on is good too, but if within the first minute or so she has one foot pointing away towards the door or a walkway, you need to step it up big time. She either wants to subconsciously leave or is about to excuse herself an go to the toilet. We actually all do this, it's a great sign of our interest in a person and the conversation. If you take my advice and go and chat with women this weekend, you'll notice this occurring without fail.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 06:51:31 PM by Davo2 »

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #247 on: April 20, 2018, 11:39:32 PM »
Good points davo2.we all have our own methods what works. Traditional or not you have to be the strong man. I have human moments from time to time. When I separated from my wife it was awesome but crazy at the same time. I thought..let’s see what I can get at the age of 37. So I went to a pub anf the New York rangers were playing. Not caring what was going on this little university vixen about maybe 22 or 23 walks up and says...how come your here all alone..I said who says I’m alone..everyone here is my friend..they just don’t know it yet...we got into some small talk and this is how I knew I was a little rusty...we got more personal on what I do and what not and I asked her what she’s into and she said “rope”... I was like..what do they sing thinking it’s a band...she was like no I’m into rope..I finally clued in and said..ohhh..right on. So she got her drink and took off but every time she walked by she poked me in the side to remind me she was there.. dude beside me said,,I think she likes you...I said...what do I have to lose...so I chugged my beer and got up and said watch this...I wouldn’t pull a move like this these days because of the metoo movement but I parted the sea of hipsters and grabbed her and made out with her. I felt guilty..spending 11 years with the ex...it was weird... so I left the bar confused but I got over it. Then later on I discovered Ukraine. If I killed it in Canada then Ukraine would be even easier...it was.

Offline msmob

« Reply #248 on: April 21, 2018, 12:25:45 AM »
 Second request to Broomstick

Please could you break your posts into paragraphs?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #249 on: May 03, 2018, 05:49:55 PM »
Well I've booked time off work for early June for a good couple of weeks :) I'm going to Krakow first for a few days before, crossing the border to Lviv. To me at the moment it seemingly makes more sense to try an area less of an industrial shitehole where the people are downtrodden and wish to escape perhaps a little too anxiously. I'm pretty confident I will be able to get enough response in Lviv, if not I will reassess but I think this area, apparently quite nice but perhaps not too nice in that women will still be quite willing to leave, I hope, should perhaps suit my needs better. I'll trip report for it as and when I can and let you all know how it goes ;)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1994
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1982
Total: 1992

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM