It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Wonderful or Wonderful Scammer  (Read 7643 times)

Offline Iamthere

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Wonderful or Wonderful Scammer
« on: December 21, 2019, 08:42:23 PM »
This was my last ditch effort with the matchmaker. She is has never played damsel in distress or asked me for any money. She has also made the first move. As someone (not from this board, but with a Ukrainian wife) suggest I offer a trip, if she turns it down she is serious. She turned it down. She said she can pay for her own meals and went out to lunch at a nice place on her own, with her own money. If I send her lunch at work, she sends me pictures she has got it. If I want a picture of her, she sends it to me. Also, I know her work hours, because we are in the same profession and similar industry. I have seen her both with and without make up. My family switched from Eastern to Western Christmas a couple generations ago, but I sent her a Christmas present for Western Christmas. I was planning on sending her a gift of perfume for Eastern Christmas. She recently told me her company took away her smart phone and can't contact me anymore through the phone. This is only 1 day ago. She said she is planning on getting a new smart phone today or in a few days. We have plans in a couple of weeks for a virtual date. So I am thinking of instead of spending money on the perfume to buy her a cell phone. Same price. Or is this an elaborate scam? I know at a certain point, I have to take a leap of faith.

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Wonderful or Wonderful Scammer
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 11:50:29 PM »
Let her buy her own phone......
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 01:01:25 AM »
I have been intending to start an  updated  thread   on phones   and sims ,internet connections etc
I will preface my comments with a this is MY OPINION and thoughts ! :)
The only reason I can see these days for paying crazy money for a phone is it is similar for the buyer to showing off an expensive watch! :)
For those with Apple and  expensive Samsung models -- they are not necessary-- 99% plus of you will never have a reason to utilise the features that MIGHT set some models aside.
In relation to this thread  -- and for those buying a second phone etc  -- you can spend less than USD $100  and get a phone that will do all the basics -- including video chat  etc and be simple and easy to use-- and set up.
The model I refer to is available in Ukraine  through the Mi stores -- and over the last year through many of the major retailers  for less than UAH2000    -- the model Xiaomi  Go .
Excellent battery life and relatively quick recharge.

I have & have had  had numerous Xiaomi  Mi  & Redmi models  and they are really good value for money.  For less than $300 you get a phone that pushes the best on the market  -- in fact about $180 is probably all you need to spend.
The only issue at the moment-- Xiaomi keep releasing new models and hard to say when excellent is good enough!

My thought to the OP here --I wonder what would be said if you organise  the UAH2000 version I refer to above -- that will allow any communication through all of the video chat methods ! :)

SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Iamthere

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2019, 01:09:42 AM »
I have been intending to start an  updated  thread   on phones   and sims ,internet connections etc
The only reason I can see these days for paying crazy money for a phone is it is similar for the buyer to showing off an expensive watch! :)
For those with Apple and  expensive Samsung models -- they are not necessary-- 99% plus of you will never have a reason to utilise the features that MIGHT set some models aside.
In relation to this thread  -- and for those buying a second phone etc  -- you can spend less than USD $100  and get a phone that will do all the basics -- including video chat  etc and be simple and easy to use-- and set up.
The model I refer to is available in Ukraine  through the Mi stores -- and over the last year through many of the major retailers  for less than UAH2000    -- the model Xiaomi  Go .
Excellent battery life and relatively quick recharge.

I have & have had  had numerous Xiaomi  Mi  & Redmi models  and they are really good value for money.  For less than $300 you get a phone that pushes the best on the market  -- in fact about $180 is probably all you need to spend.
The only issue at the moment-- Xiaomi keep releasing new models and hard to say when excellent is good enough!

My thought to the OP here --I wonder what would be said if you organise  the UAH2000 version I refer to above -- that will allow any communication through all of the video chat methods ! :)

Ahh, this is the first site I went on  http://tinyurl.com/upzf7xn -  Anybody got good sites for perfume. Dolce and Gabbanna specifically.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 02:20:56 AM by AnonMod »

Offline JayH

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2019, 01:30:40 AM »
Anybody got good sites for perfume. Dolce and Gabbanna specifically.

The phone is the cheap option here !!
Trying to think of the chain store relevant here - I am all too familiar with it!
Here -- all over Ukraine -very nice stores.
http://www.brocard.ua/
http://www.dolcegabbana.com/store-locator//ukraine/

What city is she in?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 01:39:12 AM by JayH »
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2019, 02:03:15 AM »
JayH,

Thank you, for demonstrating how 'clued up' you are on 'decent phones'.

To the OP...

You seem to be akin to the role of the  fly about to enter the spider's web....

Written on my Samsung Smartphone that is faster than most laptops and takes better photos )

« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 02:48:57 AM by msmob »

Offline JayH

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2019, 02:36:27 AM »
The not funny part is it is actually showing how CLUELESS you are !!

:cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :mooning:

FWIW ----- I will not bother replying to Moby and another attempt to divert a thread to be about him !

Offline msmob

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2019, 02:50:29 AM »
As opposed to JayH suggesting the worlds no.1 and 3 best selling mobiles are not sensible purchases..

Offline Iamthere

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2019, 04:04:49 AM »
The phone is the cheap option here !!
Trying to think of the chain store relevant here - I am all too familiar with it!
Here -- all over Ukraine -very nice stores.
http://www.brocard.ua/
http://www.dolcegabbana.com/store-locator//ukraine/

What city is she in?

Sumy and this is the lowest cost I found.http://www.strawberrynet.com/en-ua/dolce-gabbana-light-blue-eau-de-toilette-spray-50ml-1-7oz/26777/ Since we are not girlfriend and boyfriend, I have her on my family and friends plan. I will not spend anymore money for Christmas or Birthdays that I would spend on a friend.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 04:46:04 AM by Iamthere »

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2019, 05:46:17 AM »
If she did not ask you for a phone, it is unlikely a scam.  If she used a work phone, and they took it away, it is appropriate for her to tell you that she may not be able to talk for a couple days until she buys a phone for herself.

You are trying to lead with your wallet.  This usually does not end well, unless you have deep pockets to maintain that lifestyle for her forever.

http://blogs.elenasmodels.com/en/ukrainians-plan-to-spend-on-gifts-during-christmas-2019/ says 60% of Ukrainians plan to spend <$42 USD on all presents they will give.  Keep that in mind.

Have you even met this girl yet?  How old is she?

In glancing at your past posts, at the end of July, you were wanting to set up an allowance to support a girl.

2 weeks later, she needed 30,000 hryvnia because she flooded her downstairs neighbor's apartment.  You realized this was a scam.

Then you were asking for suggestions for the best places for a 55 year old man to hunt for girls, and admitted that you are using Tinder to look for women, so you can change your location.

Now you say this is a last ditch effort with a matchmaker.  It doesn't appear that you have met this girl yet.  She is happy to accept gifts from you.  You have offered a trip somewhere.  You have had lunch delivered to her.

It sounds like you are looking for a woman who wants a sponsor, not a husband.  (I believe Mamba will allow you to search for girls who want a sponsor.)

You will find what you are looking for...or perhaps, it will find you.

What are you looking for?  A wife for the rest of your life?  An online, long distance fantasy?  A sugar baby who wants a sponsor?

Offline jone

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2019, 06:48:37 AM »
I am curious as to why they took her phone away.   Doesn't sound like a sound business decision if they had given her the phone before.   It is like getting a demotion.  Just thinkin.   It would be a red flag for me.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline jone

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2019, 07:00:04 AM »
Any time you send a woman gifts before you have actually met her, you're being played.  You have met her, right?   
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2019, 07:47:07 AM »
my man, you are focused on the wrong thing...
the thing you SHOULD be concerned over is her REJECTION of your offer of a phone...

why?
because it means that where you think the relationship is and where she thinks it is are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT....

also, you need to learn how to give presents “properly”, OK...?

look, I can see you trying to “seal the deal”
but this is premature...
cuz it looks like a deal doesn’t actually seem to have been made yet, at least by her view...
get my drift?

here’s something ONLY an experienced guy can tell you...
if a Ukrainian woman is “in to you” there will not be the slightest freaking doubt of it in your mind...none...
they are not shy, not coy, they will be freaking "all over you" IF they want you...
cuz they don't wanna risk losing you!!!

so forget scam or not scam, that just involves a small amount of money, not really that important...
you need to find out if she’s in to you or not...
OK?

I guess you want me to tell ya how to find out?
hmmmmm?

if she's in Ukraine, then you should focus on YOU going over, why not just freakin go sometime during the extended "Western Christmas" holiday period?
get an airbnb apartment in whatever city she's in, do EVERYTHING yourself online, freakin easy, take you 10 min to book a flight and apartment...

hmmm, why not? but ya gotta hustle...
you should bring this idea to her, and see how she responds...
if there is ANY resistance, then move on...

PS
whenever my wife and daughters upgrade their iphones, I send the old ones to my wife's relatives in Russia...
young guys who are in the Russian military
I track their phones...
especially when they went on "maneuvers" last year!
VERY INTERESTING!!!!
oichen!
but GRU told me "fsyo" so gotta zaboot...
but they appreciated my effort and discretion
cuz I had a complete map of what units from the Western Military District were serving in what GPS coordinates in Donbass
could look at google earth and predict where their barracks would be
and I gave it to them, and told them how I obtained the info...
a few months after that, they ordered a ban on the military taking phones on maneuvers
which no one follows...

photo taken on my iphone by young russian soldat
classne! da!
Tak!

GRU - eta starry photo, eta horrosho...

« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 08:40:26 AM by krimster2 »

Offline jone

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2019, 10:40:14 AM »
here’s something ONLY an experienced guy can tell you...
if a Ukrainian woman is “in to you” there will not be the slightest freaking doubt of it in your mind...none...
they are not shy, not coy, they will be freaking "all over you" IF they want you...
cuz they don't wanna risk losing you!!!

Krimster speaks the truth.   It appears you haven't even made a dent, yet, in her armor.   Time to get on a plane or give it up.  Don't think about gifts.  Don't think about interaction.   Don't think about anything.  Get on a fricking plane.

Offline ML

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2019, 10:52:15 AM »
  Get on a fricking plane.

Which airlines use that particular model ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2019, 11:20:03 AM »
"Which airlines use that particular model ?"

the ones that have poker in the rear and liquor up front!

dewd,
you mention your family switching from orthodox holidays...
does that mean your “roots” are slavic?

if so, let me tell you an experience of mine...
my grandmother’s patronymic name was Chaikin, what used to be a common surname in Nezhin, Ukraine...

but between revolutions, holodomor, nazis, bolshevicks...
the letters stopped coming to maya babooshka a long time ago...

when my babooshka was in frail health, she asked me, about going to Nezhin for her
to see what happened to our family...

I promised her I would...
and I did...

I have to tell ya, I was not all at impressed, it’s a little donkey farming village...
some of the town's streets are still unpaved
and are ALWAYS muddy...

so I parked my car...near a malenky magzine and just started walkin around dodging the mud as best I could...

I spotted a woman walking towards me...
I walked up to her and asked her in Russian, “pardon me, could you direct me to oldest person in Nezhin, please"?

she had a surprised look on her face but then a big smile, and said, “da kanyeshna”
she motioned for me to follow her and off we went around the corner...
to a tiny single story house painted in whitewash with a simple wooden fence...
we went to the door and knocked...
and a short, toothless, nearly blind old woman came and opened the door...
the woman introduced herself to the old woman and then pointed to me...
and then I said to the old woman in Russian, “good morning my dear, I have come from America, on behalf of my babooshka, a woman about your age, but unfortunately not as beautiful as you...
she was born in this village in 1905, and left for America when she was a child in 1919...
her family name is Chaikin”......

well when I said this, this old woman’s chin nearly hit the ground!!!!!
turns out this old woman was my grandmother’s cousin....
and I hear from her that my grandmother has a bunch of relatives who’d been living in Siberia since 1942...

but meeting my Siberian relatives, that’s another story...

anyway, why not go check out your roots like I did...
it’s mostly depressing, but you never know what or who you’ll find along the way...

but whatever you do, don't drink tea from an old lady's samovar, it's gross!!!!
but if it's hot enough, it probably won't make you sick or anything...

« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 11:59:17 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2019, 11:20:39 AM »
Iamthere you need to getthere lol.

Krimster again I think gives great advice. The only thing I would suggest is maybe Iamthere would be better of booking a hotel rather than an apartment unless he is going on a purely sex encounter thing. If its his first trip to the FSU then apartments can sometimes be problematic with meet ups for keys, cock ups, etc. A hotel tends to be easier to find, get to and  will have services on hand, all sorted. The guy seems to struggle with being independant and also with being able to weigh people up even worse than I ;) So if he needs a matchmaker the thought of booking and getting to an apartment is probably a bit of a reach for him. If he travels in winter then any apartment problems could leave the guy in a pretty precarious position.

Iamthere, I don't think you have gone about this great so far. Your friend and his Ukrainian wife probably suggested the holiday test as they could probably see you concerned about getting another scammer up. Testing a woman is not a great idea as it's likely to become obvious particularly the more you do it. It will show her you don't trust get and that will come across bad and likely send the relationship downhill and possibly provoke the very thing you were trying to avoid. Best of just meeting up with the women you contact. If they are scammers, bad girls or bad character traits these will all come out naturally soon enough at which point you drop them and move on. Don't try worrying about figuring it out beforehand it's just pointless trying to do it that way.

What city is your lady in, is it Kiev?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Getting off on the wrong foot
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2019, 12:14:26 PM »
This was my last ditch effort with the matchmaker.

If you break up your post with a space between every 3-5 lines
it makes your post much easier to read. Look at how I did this in
my post. Do you have a thread where you explain in more detail
what you are doing?

With the limited information in this thread, you appear to never
have met in person. If so, buying her stuff is not the way to go.
If you've never met in person then you get on a plane and visit
her BEFORE buying perfume, lunches, cell phones and Christmas
presents or gall bladder surgery for her Grandmother.

You seem to be getting off on the wrong foot. I advise that you read
the following threads to get yourself up to speed.

Start with these
RWD 'Ten Commandments'
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=1740.0

Pursuing FSUW 101
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0

Men of the West - Women From the East
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=47

How I did it
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=3432.0

Once you've read all of the above you will have a basic understanding of
how you should have gotten started and you should be able to ask better
questions. As you are reading these threads questions will come up, you
can either use the search function or return here and ask them.

When you ask questions you will get a lot of responses. Some of the advice
will be very good and some will be more dubious. Whatever happens don't
get offended. You are anonymous (keep it that way, don't give out personal
information to the forum). Your job is to sift through the advice and use what
works best for your personality, your situation and your goals and ignore the
rest.

Udachi!

Bill

Last question: How old is this woman?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 12:23:05 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2019, 12:20:40 PM »
Which airlines use that particular model ?

All airlines have at least one "frickin' plane" whether you get to
fly on it depends on a myriad of things. There was one idiot newbie
that bought a ticket to the FSU showed up to the airport but didn't
get on the frickin' plane because he didn't have a passport. 

When you don't get on a plane and it flies away, then all planes are
frickin' planes.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Iamthere

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2019, 12:37:16 PM »
1. You read into it way too much into this.
2. I never offered to buy her a phone and she never asked.
3. I did not think buying her lunch that was equivalent to a MCDonald's happy meals price (Actually Sushi) as equivalent to buying her love.
4. My roots are Hellenic / mixed.
5. As I said, she is still on my family and friends plan, so I am only spending the same amount of money I would on any one of my friends or family for Christmas.
6. My trip is planned for the summer. 

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2019, 12:37:55 PM »
Iamthere would be better of booking a hotel rather than an apartment

What city is your lady in, is it Kiev?

Trench,

I think you should write a book about the following subjects
1. Pregnancy: What to expect in the third trimester.
2. Time travel is possible: Here is the math that explains it.
3. The dark side of the moon: A Topographic Map of what I
think it probably looks like.
4. How to pick up on Supermodels, the Trenchcoat method.
5. Trenchcoats wisest advice: The thinnest book in the world

Is it possible that you are getting worse? Or am is my patience
wearing thin today? 

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2019, 12:54:19 PM »
1. You read into it way too much into this.

Absolutely, we are all short on details

2. I never offered to buy her a phone and she never asked.

That's good, I would advise not buying any presents before meeting her
face to face.

3. I did not think buying her lunch that was equivalent to a MCDonald's happy meals price (Actually Sushi) as equivalent to buying her love.

I am sure you didn't. However, the advice from item 2 still stands. It's
not a good way to go. Myself and others can go into greater detail if
you wish.

4. My roots are Hellenic / mixed.

I don't understand the relevance.

5. As I said, she is still on my family and friends plan, so I am only spending the same amount of money I would on any one of my friends or family for Christmas.

You have met all your other family and friends in person. I am a very nice
person, who gives out free advice that you have never met. Should I be
waiting by my mailbox for my gift?

6. My trip is planned for the summer.

That's too far away. Imagine that somebody like 2tallbill (but not married) gets
on plane to visit her in March. Who is going to get the girl?

My advice is to not write a girl unless you can travel in 90 days or less.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Gator

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2019, 01:00:37 PM »
Iamthere, you are exhibiting two faults that you need to correct now if you sincerely seek a possible marriage with a FSU woman. 

1.  Don't develop  scammer paranoia.   Your past posts suggest you already have run into one scammer, so I uinderstand your caution.  In fact, sincere FSUW know there are some bad women and they expect a prudent man to exercise some care.  Nevertheless, you should have detected enough by now to sense whether this woman is sincere.  I assert any woman who shows her face without makeup is sincere. 

2.  FSUW expect men to take the initiative.  Hence, I agree 100% with these two experienced posters:

Get on a fricking plane.

When you don't get on a plane and it flies away, then all planes are
frickin' planes.

You seem to be attentive, and this is good in commanding her interest.   However, if you procrastinate more, this woman will lose interest in you.

You say you plan a trip this summer, but why not sooner.  You reside in China, and Thailand would be a good place to meet.  Many FSU travel companies offer inexpensive charter packages to Thailand.  Prices are reasonable except around New Year's Day.  Bill's suggestion of March is a good one.  If she wants you to come to her city first, March is also good. 

Offline jone

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2019, 01:05:36 PM »
We are not trying to pump sunshine up your skirt.  If you are really waiting until Summer to go see this gal, you have already lost.  The simple fact of it is that Eastern European women want a man of action.   And to sit there for the next seven months playing patty cake over the phone does not give you any credibility.  You might be someone she'll keep around as a fall back position, but, hey.   These women are out there for one reason only.   And it ain't to talk on the phone.   We have a term for guys like that:  Keyboard Romeos.

I have advocated, in many situations, to take a long weekend and make the jump across the big pond.   You may get there, find out she is not the woman you were thinking she was and now are able to go on to another.   Having some experience in Ukraine.   So, surely you can hop on a plane.   Fly to Ukraine.  Meet the gal for two days.  And fly home.  We're talking four days.  You'll be exhausted.   But at least you'll know.   

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2019, 01:33:52 PM »
Absolutely, we are all short on details

That's good, I would advise not buying any presents before meeting her
face to face.

I am sure you didn't. However, the advice from item 2 still stands. It's
not a good way to go. Myself and others can go into greater detail if
you wish.

I don't understand the relevance.

You have met all your other family and friends in person. I am a very nice
person, who gives out free advice that you have never met. Should I be
waiting by my mailbox for my gift?

That's too far away. Imagine that somebody like 2tallbill (but not married) gets
on plane to visit her in March. Who is going to get the girl?

My advice is to not write a girl unless you can travel in 90 days or less.

+5
All what have been written is relevant.
My jaw falled on the floor  when i read "in the summer". 

I will give you a real example :
A woman mid 40 but a 8.5 in the biggest city of Ukraine
You put her on Badoo and one month after she is in Italy to meet a man few days. And 6 weeks after she meets an other man in an other city of Europe. So of course we hope (humour on) that she is not unijambiste 88 years old, and living in the last siberian gulag village.
Guy, you are facing 3 types of opponents :
1/ locals, don't understimate them
2/ Western coming to visit her or the city
3/ European especially who offer them a free trip (don't forget : Ukrainian women can enter in the Schengen Space without BIZ visa)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 01:45:29 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1955
Total: 1964

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM