Forum > Article/Media Counterpoint

russian movies with english subtitles , office romance

(1/1)

southernX:
 :)

since about 2009 i have  enjoyed the european movies , much more than the contemporary movies you usually see in the cinemas here

i like the way they develop the characters in real depth and their human frailtys

we also choose afew russian ones from time to time ,
recently we watched an  oldie , ''OFFICE ROMANCE ''with english subtitles, my russian isnt that good lol

id reccomend it to others if you like such comedy  films

link to the trailer below

the full length  version had me in stiches at times,
SX

STaty:
Hi!It is the lovely movie! Thanks! In Russia office romances happen often. How often office romances happen in Australia?

AC:

--- Quote from: STaty on May 05, 2015, 05:08:50 AM ---Hi!It is the lovely movie! Thanks! In Russia office romances happen often. How often office romances happen in Australia?

--- End quote ---

IDK about Australia however in the USA not too often due to "feminism".  A man could be sued for asking a woman out on a date in the USA for "harassment" so most men are very careful to never mix business with pleasure.

STaty:
It is wonderful!   :clapping: Many families saved for this reason!

southernX:

--- Quote from: AC on May 05, 2015, 09:14:42 AM ---IDK about Australia however in the USA not too often due to "feminism".  A man could be sued for asking a woman out on a date in the USA for "harassment" so most men are very careful to never mix business with pleasure.

--- End quote ---

not as bad as the US , but very similar here in australia , most men are carefull with their interactions with female co workers 

an office /work romance is to be avoided at all cost imho , it will only lead to trouble for all involved lol

this film was very funny and i enjoyed it , it really shows the russian fsu character /culture well ime

SX

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version