It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trenchcoat's Further Theories on, and Experiences of, Dating in the FSU  (Read 71452 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Trenchcoat's Further Theories on, and Experiences of, Dating in the FSU
« Reply #225 on: December 30, 2020, 02:52:44 PM »

To build a property empire, she will need to be a saver, and wait many many decades.

I know many Married Russian women living in the USA. Once they
get to know their way around a balance sheet, and watch a few
fix up this house series on HGTV she will change her tune. Angel Eyes
wants to be a home flipping, property acquiring tycoon.

They don't have the same rule of law and property rights in the FSU
as they do the West. Russian women aspire to be land barons and
property tycoons just like they do throughout the Western world.

Since this is very difficult and more risky in Russia and the interest
rates are quadruple or quintuple you see far less of them (none of
them at ages 18-25).

Many Russian women are savers too.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #226 on: December 30, 2020, 02:57:49 PM »

To build a property empire, she will need to be a saver, and wait many many decades. Traits which i doubt he will find in a FSUW, they mostly spend what they have, rather than save. Act like they are rich, but behind closed doors are broke. He can move to FSU, he will be fine tutoring english, with some side money from the house rental (I suggest he goes to the S and P 500, and invests in a High dividend Yield Index fund). Lives off that many , many will want him.

I understand your theories but there is more than one way to
accomplish a goal. I know many, many rich people and maybe
one in thirty made their money in the market. I know many
more who made their money on their own company stock or
growing their own business or by developing property or by
coming up with a tech idea.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 02:59:25 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline I/O

« Reply #227 on: December 30, 2020, 03:00:39 PM »
Russian women aspire to be land barons and
property tycoons just like they do throughout the Western world.

Since this is very difficult and more risky in Russia and the interest
rates are quadruple or quintuple...
Nowadays, most of them pounce once someone dies and register their interest in whatever property is left.

It's largely still a smash and grab mentality rather than a logical wealth creation plan...

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #228 on: December 30, 2020, 03:06:10 PM »

Sadly buy to let mortgages are a lot more strict compared to few decades ago, also UK has laws that are now more against landlords. Index funds and property is nearly identical , they are good long term investments. But as I said , long term , need something else to make some money along the way .

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #229 on: December 30, 2020, 03:10:50 PM »
Nowadays, most of them pounce once someone dies and register their interest in whatever property is left.

It's largely still a smash and grab mentality rather than a logical wealth creation plan...

Business acumen is rare in FSU, businesses try short scams, thinking they are smart , but lose long-term customers . An example, all the food I order , is one day from expiry . They hustled me out of small money, but no longer will I place orders for fresh food , this mentality is common , and people end up zipping their wallets.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 03:23:01 PM by japtats »

Offline I/O

« Reply #230 on: December 30, 2020, 04:16:09 PM »
this mentality is common
It's all over the developing world. Much of Russia has moved on from this stage but not all. The former states are still lagging behind to an extent.

It's hard to beat it out of them, my Ol' lady is really only just getting ahold of it now and even she, under pressure, will tend to revert a little...

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #231 on: December 30, 2020, 05:00:02 PM »
Business acumen is rare in FSU

Trench ain't gonna teach her to pick pockets or swindle people.
If a girl is smart, then she can learn. Park her in front of HGTV
for 2 hours per day and see what she knows in a couple weeks.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #232 on: December 30, 2020, 07:20:51 PM »

Indeed, I agree Bill. There's a lot of buzz about investing in S&P at the moment. Initially it may do ok but I tend to take the view that once something gets caught on by a lot of people then in the end it doesn't tend to end well. The Landlord game was one such area till recent here in the UK but it's now being walloped by lots of legislation and increased taxation making it a lot less lucrative for many landlords. It's still possible to do quite well if you go about it the right way or just rent your house out to lodgers rather than tenants if just one house.

The other stuff you mention is very valid also. It's possible to make very good money playing the stock market or lose a lot, it's all down to risk. New tech or products can see someone home but it can be case of protecting your idea and cost to defend any infringement,  and cost to produce the product. If it's easily copied then some people do so and after selling lots of your product take all their money out of the business and fold up just as you're getting to the final court stages.

Starting up a business is another possibility but again it's not as easy as it sounds. The person needs to start up the right business, one where there are customers, not too much competition around, one where good profit can be made and one where there are no pitfalls that screw up the business concept. Loads of people doing the same business can really screw up profit margins. So not as easy as many people think, it can be a pretty tall order to get the right business and that can sometimes mean investing a lot of money. Some people have of course set up very profitable businesses on a very limited budget. A lot of people aren't so lucky though. Think there is a statistic floating around somewhere that for so many businesses that start up only so many survive, and it's not a high figure lol. So a lot of money can be wasted of trying to get a business going which will never be any good.

It sounds like Japs isn't doing too bad with his business if he gets a living wage out of it. Whether it can be developed to be anything bigger and more lucrative is another matter. If he gets a living wage and it is labour intensive and he can't scale up the business often by employing others then that probably won't be as good a business as one in which that can be done or a business that is not labour intensive but the money rolls in easy enough.

I think Japs should hold onto his house, it's not problem free but long term it's likely to be pretty solid. S&P may not be another bad option to get into over time. Possibly he could mortgage his house to get into it soon and his lodgers pay off the mortgage, that way he still keeps the house and gets into S&P. If things go bad with the house situation then he still can take out some money out off S&P.

I think his strategy of diversification is a good one so long as choices are chosen carefully. Too many eggs in one basket means the whole lot gets hit and in life of course sh*t often happens, in fact it can be pretty much counted upon to happen lol.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #233 on: December 31, 2020, 05:01:31 AM »
It is your choice Trench, i just have many years experience with lodgers, short story, you are going to find out the tough way. Index funds spread the risk, s and p 500, is 500 of top companies in the US, my plan when i do sell my house, is invest in world index fund (even more spread about) . The key is spreading the risk, rather than investing in a few companies. Vanguard has world index funds for UK citizens.

Regarding my business, i don't plan on living off what i invest, i plan to invest my earnings from my business. But these days i tend to spend, life in Ukraine is costing me $1000-1200 a month, that is with my apartment $400, rest is my cost of living , i like to go out twice a week to a place to eat, taxis , food for two people , buy clothes for me, and treat a girl i am with to a dress or something once a week. I could get my spending lower, but i am not really fussed, i worked it out, that if i didn't touch my index funds , it would be worth nearly $2m in 25 years, i don't even need to add money to it. I don't need much for life, i don't need a flashy car, rolex's etc I am content with the materialistic items i have, i want to just have better skills for my business, my burning passion is seeing how far i am progressing in terms of my skills, also going gym is fun. The rest is background noise, what i earn comes naturally, as i improve my skills.

People focus way too much on money, and forget to actually get skilful in one area, and try to become the best in the world at that one thing. Chasing money imo doesn't work for me , chasing skill has worked for me. Also being generous , being a servant for others to aid them in their lives.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 06:53:06 AM by japtats »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #234 on: December 31, 2020, 12:43:21 PM »
There's a lot of buzz about investing in S&P at the moment.

Trench,

The S&P500 isn't some sort of new fangled investment scheme.

Regardless of where you start out. If you put 10% of your income monthly in the
S&P for 30 years you will be a multimillionaire. You need to stop pooh-poohing
everything that doesn't align with your eclectic, often odd ball opinions.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #235 on: January 31, 2021, 06:02:17 PM »
I don't agree with that.  One of our sons is slim, 6', probably 140 lbs, and he has girls throwing themselves at him all the time.  His personality type can handle all of the attention.

I don't think it's ever been true that slender men are at a disadvantage, or are seen as "weak".

I am fairly certain there are muscled men all over Ukraine.  There certainly were a lot in Kyiv during the Soviet period.  I imagine it's even more now, as that gym culture expanded after the collapse.

Maybe in the outer suburbs of Kiev but in the city centre I saw little of it. In the mobile phone shops I visited there tended to be slimmer & shorter than me. In the parks guys in linen type of shirts & chinos with their girls again all pretty slim. In the supermarkets much the same. In Odessa they have outside gym areas for working out in the summer, some You Tube videos on girls at Odessa beach show them.

I'm 6ft too & an average in looks judging from photofeeler but never had girls running after me that much but then my social ability is not that great, I tend to tire off long conversations. My guess is that your son has something else going for him either above average or better looks facially, good social ability, obvious monied background - nice car, etc to get that response. That said it all depends on what people's idea of slim is I guess. If there not seen as weak then I don't reckon they get any plus points for it either rather they don't lose any extra by being overweight.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #236 on: February 01, 2021, 02:09:20 AM »
Maybe in the outer suburbs of Kiev but in the city centre I saw little of it. In the mobile phone shops I visited there tended to be slimmer & shorter than me. In the parks guys in linen type of shirts & chinos with their girls again all pretty slim. In the supermarkets much the same. In Odessa they have outside gym areas for working out in the summer, some You Tube videos on girls at Odessa beach show them.

I was last in Kyiv about 2 years ago, and I saw a lot of body building type men in the downtown area.  I was there for approximately 8 weeks.  I also see men of all heights.  I'm not particularly tall, but every man in my family is, including the better half.   My father, and all of my cousins, on both sides of my family, range from 6'2" to 6"8".  I'd say the heights of men in Ukraine that I see vary as much as they do where I live, and seeing men over 6 foot is very common.

My guess is that your son has something else going for him either above average or better looks facially, good social ability, obvious monied background - nice car, etc to get that response. That said it all depends on what people's idea of slim is I guess. If there not seen as weak then I don't reckon they get any plus points for it either rather they don't lose any extra by being overweight.

Well, I am prejudiced about his handsomeness, as I'm his mother. When he moved out, he didn't take his car, which is 18 years old - he wanted to baby it by keeping it in the garage over the winter.  He lives centrally so walks everywhere.  He has been on his own for 2 years, and lives like most students do.  He hasn't received money from us since he moved out, although I pay for the odd Costco run for him.  His tuition, his rent, his clothing, entertainment, hobbies, etc., even his new laptop, are all self funded.  He also doesn't come from a monied background.  I would define our lifestyle as professional middle class.  His last serious girlfriend, who he broke off with, came from serious money, far, far more than I could ever imagine having.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #237 on: February 01, 2021, 10:40:14 AM »

I was last in Kyiv about 2 years ago, and I saw a lot of body building type men in the downtown area.  I was there for approximately 8 weeks.  I also see men of all heights.  I'm not particularly tall, but every man in my family is, including the better half.   My father, and all of my cousins, on both sides of my family, range from 6'2" to 6"8".  I'd say the heights of men in Ukraine that I see vary as much as they do where I live, and seeing men over 6 foot is very common.

Well, I am prejudiced about his handsomeness, as I'm his mother. When he moved out, he didn't take his car, which is 18 years old - he wanted to baby it by keeping it in the garage over the winter.  He lives centrally so walks everywhere.  He has been on his own for 2 years, and lives like most students do.  He hasn't received money from us since he moved out, although I pay for the odd Costco run for him.  His tuition, his rent, his clothing, entertainment, hobbies, etc., even his new laptop, are all self funded.  He also doesn't come from a monied background.  I would define our lifestyle as professional middle class.  His last serious girlfriend, who he broke off with, came from serious money, far, far more than I could ever imagine having.

Well really a case of what genetics determines for us on looks so it's not like we get to chose how good looking we are that's all predetermined for us. So it could be that difficult to tell without knowing him but in general it's either that or good social ability that are the two main ones. A third is gym body but you've already said he is on the slimmer side. That is all of course assuming the girls are what I and most blokes would call quality girls and he's not going for the low hanging fruit. A lot of guys brag about the women they've had but those women may not have it in the looks front or are obviously overweight. Some men don't mind that and a girl doesn't have to be a model but some guys do strike well under on those fronts and consider it all the same. I think I recall you said you had another son who didn't date much but preferred to study, what do you think is the difference between the two of them?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #238 on: February 01, 2021, 02:04:40 PM »
All the girls he's had as longer term girlfriends (more than six months) were pretty, and all were very intelligent, as that is what he likes.  They are all young, so slim.  Two were model beautiful.  One of the model like girls, he now agrees, was bat**** crazy.  The other one, he is still friends with, and I would not be disappointed if they ended up together.  However, it's his life, and neither the better half nor I interfere in the lives of our children.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #239 on: February 01, 2021, 04:59:50 PM »
Trench,

The S&P500 isn't some sort of new fangled investment scheme.

Regardless of where you start out. If you put 10% of your income monthly in the
S&P for 30 years you will be a multimillionaire. You need to stop pooh-poohing
everything that doesn't align with your eclectic, often odd ball opinions.

The average salary in the UK is £38,600.So somebody who puts an average £320 a month into S&P for 30 years of their working life from say 15 years ago will become a multimillionaire in 15 years time ?

How about the many minimum wage workers raking in £8.70 an hour,that would mean if they lob £150 a month into S&P  they can retire in 30 years on their Superyachts as multimillionaires ?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 05:19:23 PM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #240 on: February 01, 2021, 06:50:22 PM »

The average salary in the UK is £38,600.So somebody who puts an average £320 a month into S&P for 30 years of their working life from say 15 years ago will become a multimillionaire in 15 years time ?

How about the many minimum wage workers raking in £8.70 an hour,that would mean if they lob £150 a month into S&P  they can retire in 30 years on their Superyachts as multimillionaires ?

Chelseyboy, I know you know this, but I know Trench doesn't.

ONE very, very important thing is to put the money in every month or two weeks,
however you get paid. That way you will be buying at the high, the mid and the
low. Why is that important? Because if you try to time the market then you probably
will get it wrong, but doing it periodically over time is called dollar cost averaging.
This reduces your risk. (Google this for guys who don't know).

Bill's timing secret opinion. . . . . Many, many people put money in the market at
the first and/or the 15th of each month. In my opinion if you buy on the 28th and
the 12th you will be buying a couple days ahead of the millions of people on auto
pilot and in my theory you will be buying at a very slight advantage that will pay
off over time.

Mutual funds buy over a period of days and mix it together to lessen the impact
of this, but it's my opinion that over time you will buy stocks for a kopeck less
here and there which will make you extra money over the long haul.

The real secret is dollar cost averaging. Who knows if Bill's timing theory actually
works but dollar cost averaging over long periods of time does.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 06:52:58 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #241 on: February 03, 2021, 10:55:45 AM »
Ordinarily I would agree, but there's this girl I know and I think she suffers from Depression.

Trench,

Would you just read what you write and think about it for ten seconds
before you press the post button?

There was a guy who wouldn't listen to advice. His girl locked him in his
apartment on New Years eve, then went out and partied, then came back
a couple days later to tell him she got called in to work and he wouldn't
listen to us tell him that she was lying to him.

You are becoming worse than that guy.

Don't get involved with women who have mental issues including depression.
Depression is a very serious medical illness that negatively affects how you feel,
the way you think and how you act. I got that last sentence from the American
psychiatric association website.

You don't have a medical degree or training in psychology and if you did every
medical professional would tell you not to treat somebody that you were
romantically interested in.

You are hoping to cash in romantically because a women experiencing depression
is acting abnormally (by interacting with you who is 20 years older). What will you
do next? Hang outside sex addicts anonymous meetings hoping to hookup?

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #242 on: April 22, 2021, 08:03:34 PM »
No you don't get to take over another thread. Stay on topic with the OP or copy these questions and post them on your own thread.

Actually the OP asked for input originally concerning the situation with his FSW being pregnant and problems getting a K1 visa or even into Russia. It was you who deviated to talking about seduction and then Boe talking seduction Vs providing. If you look at your previous post & Boe's response they are theoretically already off topic. My reply to them is just following on from your already off topic response. OP has not stepped in yet to say whether your off topic deviation is unwelcome or happy to take in board the suggestions you offer.

In any case the fact that no one has really a solution to the situation of his pregnant other half stuck in Russia then I don't really see that there is any loss from you, I or anyone else deviating as otherwise this thread is pretty much already done.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #243 on: April 24, 2021, 09:21:38 AM »
I or anyone else deviating as otherwise this thread is pretty much already done.

ph4tst4x could have ran away because I wrote my tough love advice,
but you need to admit that you've taken over countless threads. 

NOTE for Newbies: You have to develop a thick skin or else one of those
beautiful, hot Russian women will melt your face at some point. They
can be exceptionally blunt at times, which I find refreshing but can
leave the Metrosexual types standing in a puddle of their own urine.

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #244 on: April 24, 2021, 01:47:09 PM »
Traditionally guys have been the workhorses that provide that stuff and the women
looked well upon those guys that did that. In Ukraine, India, etc they still do and if
a guy can provide well enough in the west for a western girl then in the west that
probably still holds.

You have ZERO clue about what you are talking about. A Girl won't stay married
to you for your pocketbook, ESPECIALLY YOUR POCKETBOOK. You are a borderline
dependent of the state. In the USA they wouldn't let a Russian woman immigrate
to the USA based on your income.

So STOP saying that because you make more than poor Ukrainians that a
Ukrainian girl will be happy with your income because she won't and she
surely won't want to make babies with you unless you increase your
income (by double).

Thing is how does a girl really feel about a guy who provides Vs one who can seduce well?

Do you have reading comprehension problems? Did I say you have to seduce well?
FSUW want you to seduce them and win their hearts. They aren't looking for skilled
swordsmen they are looking for LOVE. The good girls aren't looking for money, they
are looking for LOVE. Pay attention! Don't change my words to fit your oddball theories.

You have to win her heart. She must love you. Stop thinking that anything else is
realistically possible.

Does the girl who sees the guy as a provider just see him as a functional necessity while
the guy who successfully manages to seduce her she has real feelings for?

She wants you to seduce her and win her heart. That's what she wants. She wants YOU
to do it. Not somebody else or she would never communicate with you. Stop thinking
that you can catch a FSU girl with a promise of three meals and a bed. You need to
get her to fall in love with you. She will marry your broke @ss if she loves you.

You can only do this by talking to her everyday on Skype and visiting her in person.
Stop looking for shortcuts. Stop twisting peoples words. Stop twisting my words.

In Ukraine, India

Stop it!

You can't compare India with 95% arranged marriages with Ukraine which
has nearly 0% arranged marriages. You have a brain, I know you do.

Stop it!

If you want an arranged marriage and a low chance of divorce then you
can make that happen with an Indian family. I don't know the particulars
but you are smart enough to go online and research it. A woman from
India will marry you for 3 meals and a bed. You will probably have to
help her entire family immigrate but she will do it. I know nothing else
about India.

I know Bill often talks about winning her heart. Is this actually possible though or is
it more a case of a girl either being into a guy or not? I'm not sure whether seduction
actually adds anything either.

A FSUW wants YOU to win her heart OR she wouldn't communicate with you.
If she isn't into you she will dump you, it will be fast. She will not exchange
love for three meals and a bed. You need to win her heart and she will join
team Trench, then she will be your partner in crime and that is what you
want (if you have a brain).

Stop twisting my words, it's getting tedious.

Udachi!

Bill
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 01:59:00 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline ML

« Reply #245 on: April 24, 2021, 02:10:08 PM »
They can be exceptionally blunt at times, which I find refreshing but can
leave the Metrosexual types standing in a puddle of their own urine.

Except for those who are so thankful they have a hot babe they couldn't otherwise achieve . . .

The bluntness is nothing more than total rudeness and would be called that by any others.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #246 on: April 24, 2021, 02:20:39 PM »
Except for those who are so thankful they have a hot babe they couldn't otherwise achieve . . .

The bluntness is nothing more than total rudeness and would be called that by any others.

Beel, I don't like when you do X or say Y. 

Not rude, not sugar coated and now I know.
I prefer that to: Bill if you loved me you would know.
I f#cking hate that.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #247 on: April 24, 2021, 04:31:32 PM »

I think bluntness is only rudeness in western society and in western society to be honest it is. In western society it tends to be seen by others as someone who is socially deficient or lacks social awareness of how they are and come across. Some people like that know how they are but just don't care others never really grasp how they are and how negatively people see them and respond.

In the FSU I think bluntness takes on a different form I that it is more directness and to be direct you have to be blunt. People just want to be understood clearly and for each other to know where they stand and what they are doing. Could be said that it is a more intelligent way of going about business out there, a kind of 'you know this so now we both know it' and therefore no time wasted of lengthy prattle or risk of misunderstanding. More about getting on the same page quickly so advancing forward in a more purposeful way.

When I first encountered the FSU directness/bluntness I thought it rude, the second time I found it funny, it made me laugh how outrageously direct/blunt it was. Later I found that the bluntness can be looked past and realisation made that it's not so designed to be rude but more as a reaching by the other party (the girl) in her trying to reach an understanding by telling the other party (yourself) quickly how things stand/are so that you can do something with that.

In any case the bluntness that stopped me in my tracks and made me laugh the most is when a FSW refuses to go in a hotel as she will be seen as a prostitute! Lol. Nothing has made me laugh so much as when that one pops up, gobsmackingly blunt, lol.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #248 on: April 24, 2021, 05:48:26 PM »
I think bluntness is only rudeness in western society and in western society to be honest it is.

I don't think that's true.  Japanese society, for example, is not blunt.  Neither is Indian society.

Russian and Ukrainian society did not have this bluntness before the Bolshevik Revolution.  I think it's just a consequence of those societies being ruled by boors - the fish rots from the head down.  My grandmother, who grew up in Ukraine before the commies took over, was not blunt.  Neither were my husband's grandparents, or his family, because they grew up a different way.  I don't describe it as blunt, just rude and boorish.

Offline ML

« Reply #249 on: April 24, 2021, 05:49:47 PM »

Later I found that the bluntness can be looked past and realisation made that it's not so designed to be rude but more as a reaching by the other party (the girl) in her trying to reach an understanding by telling the other party (yourself) quickly how things stand/are so that you can do something with that.

Total BS.  It is rudeness, pure and simple.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1860
Total: 1871

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM