It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trenchcoat's Further Theories on, and Experiences of, Dating in the FSU  (Read 75022 times)

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Trenchcoat's Further Theories on, and Experiences of, Dating in the FSU
« Reply #425 on: October 03, 2023, 01:26:10 PM »

Yet women who state otherwise should be discarded, because you, as an all knowing seer, know inherently what every. woman. in. the. world. enjoys.

Ok.
There’s a lot of hot air blowing about.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 01:40:34 PM by John Gaunt »

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #426 on: October 03, 2023, 03:07:04 PM »
when there is nothing of substance on RWD
then nothing IS the substance on RWD

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #427 on: October 03, 2023, 07:59:52 PM »
How about "this is a numbers game" do you disagree? If you meet enough girls however
you do it and thow out all the bad girls and incompatible girls eventually you can find a
good girl. Do you disagree?

I'll disagree.  It is not a numbers game for a man to decide who to make a commitment to.

Some men are looking for one woman to spend their life with.  Divorce is not an option. 

The man chooses the lady, and then makes a commitment.  Yes, the man has to choose wisely, but having made a commitment, he finds a way to make the relationship work.

Playing the numbers game is for guys who are never 100% willing to make a commitment.  If you believe divorce is an option if things turn sour on down the road, then you were never fully committed.  A guy who is fully committed will spend the rest of his life trying to find a way to make things work.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #428 on: October 04, 2023, 06:28:51 AM »
again, more brain dead views that illustrate you have:
NO CLUE
NO GIRL FRIEND (EVER!)
NO FUTURE
NO IDEA WTF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

go back to reading Huckabee's "Dating Guide For Christian Teens"
or...
Grow Up first
before you post your ridiculous "The World According To Bee Farmer" manifest of mediocrity

« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 06:30:49 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #429 on: October 04, 2023, 12:41:51 PM »
I'll disagree.  It is not a numbers game for a man to decide who to make a commitment to.

Some men are looking for one woman to spend their life with.  Divorce is not an option. 

The man chooses the lady, and then makes a commitment.  Yes, the man has to choose wisely, but having made a commitment, he finds a way to make the relationship work.

Playing the numbers game is for guys who are never 100% willing to make a commitment.  If you believe divorce is an option if things turn sour on down the road, then you were never fully committed.  A guy who is fully committed will spend the rest of his life trying to find a way to make things work.

I think Bill means you make a commitment once you've found one that suits you, and you suit her. Until then it's a sifting and sorting exercise. You have to look at many girls profiles and choose which ones to write to. Out of them you have to determine which ones are interested in you, do they write short one liners despite you putting in a bit of writing, do they reply often, do you like what you see in messaging, etc. Then video chat, do they come across well, is communication difficult because they don't know much English and don't seem to care about communication. Do they seem to be someone you would like to go visit and meet in person.

I know Bill has explained his FSU dating method on here frequently. It's primarily a VO (visit one) method. You do the above to get down to one girl you want to meet. You go meet that girl, upon meeting if she turns out not to be the one, no chemistry etc, then you ditch her and move on (so VO morphing into VM - visit many) and call up any girl that seems you may like out there through online dating sites, vk, etc.

Bill I believe states that once you have found the one girl you want, you stop, you don't waste effort on chasing further women, you concentrate solely on that one girl.

So it's not about being a player or playing the field. It's about finding a woman right enough for you, not a perfect woman or near perfect just a woman that is right for you. It's about getting down to a woman you want to be fully committed too and hopefully vice versa. It's about avoiding girls who can't stick to one guy.

Once you are committed to that girl it's then down to you and her to make a go off it and if you really can avoid stuff like divorce, etc.

I think Bill's method has got merit and he's used it himself to find his wife. Others vary, some members prefer a purely 'Visit Many' VM model of writing to a heap of women a couple of weeks or whatever beforehand and travel to meet in a more meet up than date situation to get meet the women as quickly as possible. Neither really have anything to do with playing around or grabbing the first woman however seemingly unsuitable at first and committing yourself too regardless.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #430 on: October 04, 2023, 12:56:04 PM »
Well I'm all blinged up in knock off bling with nowhere to go now 8)

Got a platinum neck chain 850pt, probably plated platinum off winning an eBay auction for just under £30 inc p&p a week or so back, surprised the seller didn't back out as although it's small, 18" about 3mil or so across its real shiny and looks the business. The seller never got around to sending me the tracking number despite it being sold as tracked and repeated requests so was surprised when it arrived.

Just need to sort out a girl to visit now, I'm working on it using various methods, some interest though no definates at present.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 12:58:30 PM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #431 on: October 04, 2023, 01:15:56 PM »
yes, that's likely platinum plated sterling
soon as someone picks it up, they'll feel the difference
cuz silver is half the density of platinum
you could drop it in a graduated cylinder, calculate the volume based on the displaced water, and divide the weight by this volume and see the density
the plated sterling chains, will usually have a 925 hallmark, it's possible you have a real 850 platinum chain, you can have it appraised and find out if you don't wanna calculate it yourself

here's an image for haters to focus on, an old pic from me in my california days,  lo there many years ago
BEFORE I had laser hair removal around my lips
and an older military photo when I was a teen soldier in the US military and later Israeli

huge advantage, the way I look, nobody would ever believe by looking at me, that I'm a stone cold killer
i'd hide behind my appearance
the wolf who looks like a sheep

6'3" almost Beel's height
strong muscular body
fair haired, blue eyes
HIGH IQ
very high income

no problem for me to meet wimmin in Ukraine
I could just walk up to them and talk to them (in Russian!)
none of them would turn away
eventually one of em caught me

but haters gonna hate

I challenge my critics to post THEIR images....
knowing full well, none of them will
they can only spew their reactionary hatred
because I call them out for who they are

« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 03:57:15 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #432 on: October 04, 2023, 02:39:06 PM »
yes, that's platinum plated sterling
soon as someone picks it up, they'll feel the difference
cuz silver is half the density of platinum

here's an image for haters to focus on, an old pic from me in my california days,  lo there many years ago
BEFORE I had laser hair removal around my lips
and an older military photo when I was a teen soldier in the US military and later Israeli

huge advantage, the way I look, nobody would ever believe by looking at me, that I'm a stone cold killer
i'd hide behind my appearance
the wolf who looks like a sheep

6'3" almost Beel's height
strong muscular body
fair haired, blue eyes
HIGH IQ
very high income

no problem for me to meet wimmin in Ukraine
I could just walk up to them and talk to them (in Russian!)
none of them would turn away
eventually one of em caught me

but haters gonna hate

I challenge my critics to post THEIR images....

I always thought fair haired meant blond? You kind of look like you've got brown hair in the photos.

Not sure if it's plated silver or some other metal, guess I could try a magnet, might just be plated stainless steel. It does have 850pt printed on around the clasp. Less than the standard 950pt so my guess is either the plating is mixed with another metal or it's an alloy all the way through at 850pt. If it's the latter even at 850pt it's worth a hell of a lot more than what I paid from what I see. Guy selling it said it was purchased originally from Dolce & Gabanna though offered no evidence of this. I wasn't bothered so long as it was a cheap bargain that would look the real deal. Not sure on weight it's not real heavy but then again it's not a big neck chain. It's in a continuous herringbone snake chain rather than a link chain with holes in the middle of each link. Looking up online a girl said she thought continuous chain without the holes she much preferred guys to wear so I went with that.

My father had blue eyes, me not so, mine are more towards brown. Looking online it's far less common having blue eyes than brown(ish). Online it seems that yes they are quite alluring to women so probably have you an advantage there. Tall height many women like so another advantage. I myself think you do indeed have high IQ based off your maths & IT ability, wealth, decision making, powers of analysis & foresight, and from what I have seen on here so I will give you that Krim ;)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 02:53:44 PM by Trenchcoat »

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #433 on: October 04, 2023, 03:39:42 PM »
the photos don't capture it, but my hair is a mixture of blond, brown, and even some red... (and now some platinum gray)
In Israel, I'm in the group known as "blondies" that are favored by the women there, especially the tall, Gal Godot darker types that I fancy

it's always an advantage to be an uncommon type in the dating market
unique uncommon features immediately gain attention
you don't have to be "pretty" as much as be "different" from the rest, more unique

I had a British Mother, and a father who came from Russian Jews
in person, I look exotic to both of these groups
and this allowed me, as a teenager, to pillage all the wimmin I could ever hope for, in those two distict groups
but the older I got, the less success I was having, especially in California
where I had to date plain lookin wimmin my own age....
which I coulda lived with....
but good lord, the wimmin I met there were either bi-polar or had severe OCD
too hard for me to cope with on a long term basis.....

then fortune brought me to Russia and Ukraine
and it just rained pooty tang on me there
and I mean "top-shelf" pooty tang!

I feel sorry, for guys, who weren't given, or born with some kinda "edge"
that you can learn to sharpen
to help you "cut-through" life

wimmin, especially smart wimmin are IMMEDIATELY attracted to exotic members of the opposite sex
most wimmin over there have some kinda cinderella complex, and dream of a knight to rescue them
you can resonate with that idea

and you can add a lotta extra "virtue signaling" by how you dress and behave
and especially HOW you behave towards them
I always shared a "mutual fascination" with Ukrainian wimmin
the attraction was ALWAYS both ways

many, but not all ukrainian/russian men have a kinda slavic similarity to each other, that foreigners don't have
being "exotic" physically and how and where you live appeals to a woman's curiosity....
also all poor people are fascinated by the wealthy
honestly, I just tried bein a good friend to have fun with
and then when we'd start to touch each other innocently
i'd kick it up a notch

my first trip to Ukraine back in the '90s, just totally blew me away
in America, I'd have to work pretty damned hard to pan for a few flakes of gold in the dating river
Ukraine, back in thr 90s, had gold nuggets everywhere, that could be easily "picked up"
GOB SMACKED I WAS

what a great couple of months I had in Kiev back then
sigh...

« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 08:32:51 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #434 on: October 04, 2023, 04:39:36 PM »
 365 threads of pondering, advise, and miscellaneous ramblings that might benefit some here.
http://www.loveshack.org/forums/24-in-search-of/

Donate my advise fee to Ukraine.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #435 on: October 04, 2023, 05:26:02 PM »
a quick read, shows more dysfunctional people than even HERE!!!

how do people end up like this?
the great mass of humanity REALLY IS living a life of "quiet desperation"
WHY?
I really don't know, why?

after reading about other people's experiences, I realize how fortunate I've been
but I always assumed that my life was more or less "normal"

turns out that it's NOT...

you only get one turn at life
and a lot of people, don't even get that one chance to live

Offline Grumpy

« Reply #436 on: October 04, 2023, 07:25:32 PM »
Thankful to be both fortunate and lucky.

Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #437 on: October 04, 2023, 11:28:03 PM »
a quick read, shows more dysfunctional people than even HERE!!!

how do people end up like this?
the great mass of humanity REALLY IS living a life of "quiet desperation"
WHY?

I really don't know, why?

after reading about other people's experiences, I realize how fortunate I've been
but I always assumed that my life was more or less "normal"

turns out that it's NOT...

you only get one turn at life
and a lot of people, don't even get that one chance to live

Yep, that's what I've been trying to tell you all. It's the sad state society is getting itself into these days. It's not just that forum there are others out there all with people quietly wondering this, that and the other, hoping beyond hope that something will come good for them.

Personally I put it down to feminism. I'm pretty sure it's only/mostly in the western world it is like this. I think you're lucky to have grown up in the era you did Krim. I think once feminism changed society properly in the nineties with equal pay for women and more women chasing careers, i.e very much in competition with the men it all changed.

Basically Men didn't know the score anymore, I didn't. Unless you were a guy with above average looks, social ability or gym bod it became real hard to score even a half decent women. Guys were kind of left not sure what women wanted anymore if they didn't want providing for. I think that kind of got the whole ball rolling of quietly wondering & hoping. Back before then guys would just ask a girl and if he got a knockback it wouldn't matter as he was earning around a third more so would consider it her loss and happily try another girl knowing that in general being able to provide at a higher salary would likely stand him in good stead with a girl and he would get one before long. Girls would generally well receive a guy even if they were more interested in another guy. Looking at one of the threads on the mentioned forum is one girl getting her snot up about some guy texting her with good morning & good night texts, she blocks him after a couple of days, that's the kind of snootyness that can commonly be found these days. The change in the balance of earning has led to many girls being very dismissive of guys and very fussy.

So a big chasm opens up between the two and all this odd carry on comes about. The two sexes not really understanding each other anymore as the balance that existed between the two is all messed up.

Unfortunately mention it to many western females and they can't see the wood for the trees. They are so focused on what they think they are getting more - better pay on a par with men - allowing them to buy what they want when they want. They don't see that it's all a con, they are having to work more for it, in the past the man would go do the work and either hand the pay cheque over to the woman or buy her what she wanted anyway. She would either not have to work much at all or not at all. So she's just having to work a lot more now just for the employer to pass her the pay cheque. Why western women are so much dumber than their east european counterparts I don't know.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #438 on: October 04, 2023, 11:54:06 PM »
My father was much the same as you I think he couldn't understand why I couldn't get a gf in my early twenties or my brother. My brother eventually got with a girl who is overweight so not what most guys go far, usually what most guys avoid.

My father though grew up in a different age, dating in the 60s. My impression is that it was much easier to date then and girls were way more up for it and received guys well. I don't think he really caught on either that society had changed unless you had a big positive obvious to the girl they could often be far more hostile and unwelcoming. Let's face it even you with your intelligence & wealth, well while you could pick up in the west and no doubt in later eras you ended up with a woman from the FSU. You could have hunted around the US in the 90s but by then of course western society was already fucking it up for guys. Probably does seem strange the way society has gone, it's gotten even weirder since the 90s as all the 'Metoo' aggressiveness towards men stuff has come about, i.e women getting increasingly hostile towards men and men really having to watch their back in terms of what they do and say around women.

Generally back in the day women used to get competitive about getting a guy, they watched their waist line, now they get competitive against guys, they can easily view you as the competition in the way of their rise up the career ladder. They can get very unpleasant and nasty so the opposite of what's needed to get with them.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 12:14:14 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Grumpy

« Reply #439 on: October 05, 2023, 12:40:16 AM »
Trench, you remind me of the the woman that  refused to have babies because she didn't want to deal with dirty diapers or nappies or whatever you Brits call a dirty bottom. Get some empathy for the female gender and be an adult.
Life is a shitty mess...Get over it!!!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 01:00:53 AM by Grumpy »
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #440 on: October 05, 2023, 02:16:42 AM »
Trench, you remind me of the the woman that  refused to have babies because she didn't want to deal with dirty diapers or nappies or whatever you Brits call a dirty bottom. Get some empathy for the female gender and be an adult.
Life is a shitty mess...Get over it!!!

I get that women didn't like the fact that they were tied to the kitchen sink, stove, washing machine, etc. No it wasn't of course all lounging around for them while their guy was out at work. However, it was rarely better for the guy, being waved off to work each day while the woman didn't have too and work ending up a prison sentence of slavery. My father in his fifties used to say he just felt like a wage slave, working to get paid just to work the next day, week, month, etc. After many decades at it he was fed up with it. So no it wasn't great for either side but the system at least worked. Now we have a system that just plain doesn't work, it's why we go to the FSU after all.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #441 on: October 05, 2023, 07:58:34 AM »
"dating in the 60s."

I had my first handjob back then, just shy of being a teen
man was I surprised by the "outcome"
but still, all in all, I think that people are basically good...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #442 on: October 05, 2023, 02:34:26 PM »
Ok... Well think I may have gotten onto a good one on F-date now. She's attractive looking, kind of above average but a little bit less tarty sort of girl, more kind of geeky girl. She's not the thinnest girl around but I would say not noticeably fat. Anyhow I weighed up the pros and cons and decided that she's near enough the target but not as likely to attract guys from far and wide due to her geeky edge.

That's handy as it gives me an opportunity to write to her and  my messages be read without her inbox being stuffed full of messages. The geeky side didn't necessarily thrill me as I've got that angle covered ;D but there's positive in the negative. We've got stuff in common and on a level where we should be able to get on. Some girls who are a bit dumb can be difficult to relate too. Of course intelligence tends to be a bit hereditary so the girl not being a dumbass is no bad thing so long as it's not over the top that it's detrimental socially.

Early days but I think she will be one worth meeting up with and if chemistry is good then it could be a goer :)

Beefarmer I hope you're taking some notes down here as to ideas about how to go about it ;)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 02:41:08 PM by Trenchcoat »

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #443 on: October 06, 2023, 10:58:34 AM »
this pic is of (13), 4 troy OZ Russian .999 Platinum bars - 52 OZ in total
next to Czarist Silver Ruble and Soviet 10 Ruble Silver Coin for size comparison

when alloyed and cast, this will make about 320 platinum diamond ring settings
worth about $120,000 USD without stones
but...
I can bid on a lot of raw stones in the "diamond district" in Manhattan
and get an AMAZING deal on Russian stones that came through from Latvia
pay in cash, with zero questions asked

combine these, and now you're talkin $1.5 million USD retail, after casting rings, and cutting and mounting stones (plus diamond pieces left over that are sellable!)

these raw materials, would have a 40% tax added to them, if brought into Israel legally
but 0%, if you don't bring them in legally
guess, which way I choose

gave me enormous leverage when negotiating with a Tel Aviv Jewelry Mfg
negotiating "the split"
the more major stones, we auction off in Dubai
and the smaller 1-2 carats are retail grade that can be wholesaled to jewelry stores

all of this was tax free, 320 settings would only take a few months to sell-out
so you already need to restock as soon as you start sellin!!

Unfortunately, the war has cut-off my access to all of this...
but a nice money maker

« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 11:15:11 AM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Note for Newbies: what is the numbers game?
« Reply #444 on: October 06, 2023, 03:19:02 PM »

You misunderstand what I mean as the numbers game. The numbers game is before the
commitment, long before any commitment.

Let me explain what I mean as the numbers game.

You cast a wide net and contact a zillion women, you sort through the women looking for
an exceptional woman. You will cast away hundreds of women before you find a woman
worth pursuing. You cast off any liars, frauds or women of low character because none
of them are worth pursuing. You eliminate fatty's, dykes, or uglies. Doing that eliminating
is the numbers game. You start with a large number and sort it down to a small number,
eventually getting to one. When you get to one the numbers game is over.
You still have to win her heart, but no more numbers game.

It's just like mining for gold, you shovel a lot of sand and gravel before you find a gold
nugget. The more sand and gravel you shovel, the more likely you are going to find a
nugget of gold. The same can be said about an excellent woman.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 03:23:59 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Trenchcoat's Further Theories on, and Experiences of, Dating in the FSU
« Reply #445 on: October 06, 2023, 03:41:23 PM »
I think Bill means ............

Trench your synopsis is probably the longest you have ever written without totally
screwing up whatever I was trying to say. The visit many version of the numbers
game is to meet as many as you can vs visit one is contacting as many as you can.

I don't advocate one over the other as long as you have a backup plan for visit one.

Go ahead and pat yourself on the back for this post. In your posts after the quoted
one you go back to being a total incel-idiot. You do NOT select a woman based on
the theory that other men won't want her.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #446 on: October 06, 2023, 07:01:21 PM »
Thanks Bill that's the best sort of good complement I've had from you in a while on here :D

Well one thing I'll Beefarmer is when sifting and sorting girls take into account how they communicate with you, or not so. At the moment I am communicating with a couple of girls one puts a fair bit down another not so much. I don't think it's so much because she is not interested but because she is one of those FSW who just suffices with short matter of fact statements but is not so much into discussion. That for me is not really likely to be one I get on with. I've met a girl like that before and it's difficult to be in conversation with them or keep a conversation going.

For me the other girl who I can have a bit of a discussion with suits me much better I think. I've punted forward the idea of a meet up so hopefully we'll get something on. She's the girl I mentioned above. I get the feeling I'm hitting the mark here but you never really know until you meet up. I think she just lines up better with my personality than other girls I've met before, hopefully I'll be right. Rough idea of meeting in a month's time so that's not too bad if so. After that just moving things forward to avoid some other dude getting in there and of course that's the general point if it all anyway.

Krim thanks for showing the Platinum stuff. Yeah I can see the bars are a lot more shiny than the silver coins. That's a lot of money to be playing around with, out of my ball park at least. I'll have to content myself with the cheaper plated end of it all I think, lol.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #447 on: October 07, 2023, 02:23:51 AM »
Well, the girl I am keen on I'm getting very keen on at present. Things communication wise are going very well so far :) I have one potential problem at the moment in that she seems to be on Fdate a lot. Possibly she might just leave her mobile on and refresh the screen every so often. I have done that in the past to see who I could get up. However, she is a reasonably attractive girl so yeah she could get other guys up.

So competition could be a problem. I cannot go meet her for a month at present, her situation not mine or I would do. She is embarking on a new course if study soon so that may help me in the long term as other guys may drop off and she have less time for them. At the moment though it is a concern and the only thing I can do is probably offer her my WhatsApp number. That way we can communicate easily more frequently. It's a bit of a pain in some ways as I only have so much time to communicate and it doesn't necessarily block others out but often if she is communicating with me then she is not communicating with other guys to some extent no guarantees of course. I think I will just have to plug for messaging on WhatsApp and hope for the best. In time things may move in my favour and if she turns out to be the one for me then all is good I think.

Offline Steven1971

« Reply #448 on: October 07, 2023, 06:02:44 AM »
You have to give a woman a reason to not talk with other guys. If guys can whittle down women till they get the golden nugget, then so can women. And just getting on a plane doesn't make you her future husband. A woman can be with a charismatic, interesting guy with little money and they can tolerate a bore with lots of money.

You have to look honestly at yourself and ask if the 30 year old sunglasses, a 20 year old sports car and a house refurbishment heading towards it's 10th year is enough to make her a future Mrs Trench. If not, what is missing. Here's something that won't count against you - work full time hours.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #449 on: October 07, 2023, 11:39:07 AM »
You have to give a woman a reason to not talk with other guys. If guys can whittle down women till they get the golden nugget, then so can women. And just getting on a plane doesn't make you her future husband. A woman can be with a charismatic, interesting guy with little money and they can tolerate a bore with lots of money.

You have to look honestly at yourself and ask if the 30 year old sunglasses, a 20 year old sports car and a house refurbishment heading towards it's 10th year is enough to make her a future Mrs Trench. If not, what is missing. Here's something that won't count against you - work full time hours.

Can we use the word 'Classic' :D

I get you, you speak the truth Stephen although I think the real Gold (plated) sunglass and the real (plated) Platinum she won't but be able to help notice :)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541448
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 1575
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1494
Total: 1503

+-Recent Posts

Re: Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:03:56 AM

Re: Trippin in St Pete by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:01:18 AM

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 01:53:18 PM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:57:05 AM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:55:23 AM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:11:31 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:44:27 AM

international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 09:21:35 AM

Re: Interesting Articles by JohnDearGreen
Yesterday at 08:06:48 AM

Re: The stupidity you get in the UK these days by krimster2
Yesterday at 05:12:27 AM