It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364157 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1400 on: July 21, 2020, 11:08:41 AM »
You 'almost' nailed it, Pat. Not sure what you referred to as 'black box'...but the reason women are more prone to infidelity is because men, dogs as we are, do it purely on the physical level. Whereas women mix the physical temptation emotionally - making them a little more prone, or vulnerable, in crossing the fine line. It doesn't take much for a 'man' who can see through this either to close that deal.

Women have an insatiable appetite to be sexually desired.
:thumbsup:
Well said, with women the level of emotions is always higher, sometimes, it's ONLY about romance.
Many, even married, and faithfull !!! are still playing the field,  wanting to know what their level of attraction is.
In this sense it's never totally a passive way.

Many would like to teach us that they are pure innocents and we, men, are just seeing everything as a sexual stroke (stroke in transactionnal analysis, is an emotional exchange varying from the very little to the biggest one)
But we know that's not so simple ...  :D
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 11:57:27 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Confederate

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #1401 on: July 21, 2020, 11:21:25 AM »
You 'almost' nailed it, Pat. Not sure what you referred to as 'black box'...but the reason women are more prone to infidelity is because men, dogs as we are, do it purely on the physical level. Whereas women mix the physical temptation emotionally - making them a little more prone, or vulnerable, in crossing the fine line. It doesn't take much for a 'man' who can see through this either to close that deal.

Women have an insatiable appetite to be sexually desired.

Hmmm.

Some Male strippers for an all female audience might disagree with you that married women also need an emotional attachment to cheat.
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
George Orwell 1984

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1402 on: July 21, 2020, 12:00:41 PM »
Ahh!

Notice I never said 'need' - I said they 'mix' the two. They can do one without the other, or both. Making them a bit more susceptible.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #1403 on: July 21, 2020, 12:24:54 PM »
a Russian woman will ONLY cheat on you
if she thinks you would cheat on her...
otherwise the majority won’t cheat on you
unless you did the same to them first

if you ever have a wife, girl friend who lies to you
or betrays you in ANY way...
dump her immediately!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1404 on: July 21, 2020, 02:39:10 PM »
a Russian woman will ONLY cheat on you
if she thinks you would cheat on her...
otherwise the majority won’t cheat on you
unless you did the same to them first

if you ever have a wife, girl friend who lies to you
or betrays you in ANY way...
dump her immediately!

May I be the exception of this rule  :popcorn: ;D :D ?
Because I never had the intention to cheat on my wife, never did during the time we were together, never did during the time she was with an other man, and even few months after she has gone, I stayed single. :P
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online krimster2

« Reply #1405 on: July 21, 2020, 07:07:08 PM »
maybe your ex-wife had a compulsion to cheat, and so no matter what YOU did, she was going to cheat on you or any man for that matter....

I have been lucky
all the Russian women in my life have been EXTREMELY loyal to me, especially my wife
EXCEPT for my own children!!!!
I think I spoiled them too much
so they became too self centered...

you can see my wife's strong Russian character in this unfinished picture of her
a woman like this would walk barefoot across Russia to be by the side of her man
AND...
she's bisexual and likes younger blond women....
yes!! and the kids are moving out soon!!! yes!!

« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 07:12:25 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1406 on: July 22, 2020, 04:24:38 AM »
maybe your ex-wife had a compulsion to cheat, and so no matter what YOU did, she was going to cheat on you or any man for that matter....

I have been lucky
all the Russian women in my life have been EXTREMELY loyal to me, especially my wife
EXCEPT for my own children!!!!
I think I spoiled them too much
so they became too self centered...

you can see my wife's strong Russian character in this unfinished picture of her
a woman like this would walk barefoot across Russia to be by the side of her man
AND...
she's bisexual and likes younger blond women....
yes!! and the kids are moving out soon!!! yes!!

Nice portrait by yourself Krim

Online krimster2

« Reply #1407 on: July 22, 2020, 07:46:41 AM »
one year my wife dressed up as Natasha from "The Rocky and BullWinkle Show" for Halloween
she did it perfectly, when she saw a squirrel, she said, "Look I see squirrel, where is Moose" the crowd went crazy

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1408 on: July 22, 2020, 08:20:17 AM »
So this case is about a french story, turn subtitles in english it should be ok. This case is typical of how a real black box can work.

So the summary is quite simple.
A guy barely needed seven murders endeavors to start to understand that his wife wanting to murder him.
One endeavor came by poisonning him. So when you have a normal life it's not so difficult to figure out where it comes from.

So this guy saw nothing coming, her wife being highly manipulative, the boyfriend of her wife see also nothing coming because he had also been manipulated (my husband is a violent man ...).

She was also chasing money from the first attempt, 700 grands $, mulitplied by two in case of crash. Guess what he first missed to die with problem of his car. Problem with the brake system and so on....

The most incredible moment is when her husband was about to die by an knife murder attempt from a young complice  she broke out in tears with high violence (the black box principle has this function to separate and protect women emotionnaly). After this attempt, she didn't even stop to try to murder him however.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1409 on: July 22, 2020, 08:49:01 AM »
How I know about women black box?

Simply, I made a search on one long time ago, for four months.

All was facilitated as I was living two floors above the woman and had an insider into her family because her daughters liked me very much.
I never did anything bad with what I learnt, nor with her, nor with the children, never gossiped her, never told anyone and kept all informations totally secret for my personal curiosity.
And I repeat it, never used it against anyone. 
This woman was not a murder, not a drug addict nor a pro. But she had secrets in the box. And that was screwing up people around her, informations you couldn't figure out because women are damned good at lying (thank the black box). It's like they all have started the American Film Institut at age of three.

So it's not the red pill, the mgtow, or the PUA mouvement that pushed me to dig to know more about women. Simply because at this time I was not even aware that it could exist.   

In fact I fall from my tree, and swallow my red pill long time ago, understanding that I had  false, distorted,
beliefs  and understanding of women.

I thaught that I had to format the whole hard drive, change all my mental map because  I was chasing the truth.And I didn't want to suffer from an other existantial crisis being older. It had to be wiped ASAP.

And then I started to make huge quest to find better answers to how reset the hard drive. Then I found out some guys coming from the seduction community and realized very quickly that they were the guys to go. At least for a part of what I was searching for. 

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1410 on: July 22, 2020, 09:08:16 AM »
I shared this existential crisis with a friend of my father. He was young, just a little more aged than me.

The almost standard guy, in couple with a son. Not married. Except two things : he had some Asperger syndrom, low level so nothing really to bother and a very high IQ. He is an expert in biology.

So this man started to think about every thing I told him, about women black boxes and with his very brilliant memory and very high IQ he started to find out red flags in his couple.
Assembling those red flags he started to gather a whole consistent web of assumptions.

Therefore he started to make some theories but needed more evidence to check or uncheck some speculations.

THen he started to put a micro in the car of his car's girlfriend. And maybe an other one I don't remember where but probably in the house.

He therefore discovered that her girlfriend was manipulating his boy, telling him things that were not true and warned him about his father.

It bothers him very highly.

He continued his search and realized that at least two men he can trace has gone by her.
She had also a type of mentor, a guy more aged than her.

He started to figure out that her life was compartimented in different blocks and he was only one piece of the assembly, his mission was to bring his fatherhood and play his father figure.

Things started to go south when he went at her office, broke the door and retrieved all hard drive and usb keys to analyse it.
He was charged for this. But I think that it was nothing serious because he has never been known from the law before.

Aware of the danger of her black box being broken she started to freeze him from all friends and from her family, and also did everything she could to avoid him to meet his son. That's a classical feminine tactic.

So as you can guess he is not anymore with this woman, and his only priority is to see his son.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 10:37:10 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1411 on: July 23, 2020, 06:20:32 AM »
 Robert Greene :

I'm an observer. I have that kind of a writer quality -I like to stand back and really dissect and analyze what people are up to. Ever since I was a kid, I never really trusted the appearances that people gave out. They say they're nice, they're good, and you watch what they do and that’s not... there's sort of a disconnect between what they say their intentions are and their behavior. I've always been skeptical of that and looking at people and dissecting and analyzing them. So with all of those things, the history, the reading, the observing, and the experiences, they just kind of all funnel together into a boo

« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 06:24:27 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1412 on: July 27, 2020, 07:50:18 AM »
Men fear competition all time when it comes about women.
Euhh, not exactly they fear to be confronted to other men when fighting for a woman.
Because they fear that this woman will choose an other man.

You should get acquainted with this idea because all species are competiting, and some typically against some others.

Do You know why FSU women are so vivid, so intense in a way, so presents with men?
Because if, as men you are suffering in the west of the competition,
in the FSU this competition is basically reversing (in average, compared to the western market).
Women in FSU are mostly suffering from the competition.
So when my russian teacher, searching a dad in the dancing arena, tells me "it's like the Olympics every day for a woman here" you can easily figure out what happens to an average lady in Ukraine (average, but not stupid and not uneducated). 

So why men are skittish when it's time to approach women.
They fear rejection.
They fear damaging their self esteem.

They adopt a behavior largely supported by their culture and believe that they will be rewarded accordingly.
Honesty, chivalry, be the knight, sacrificing, working hard.

They all wait a crown and many applauds.

And why it shoud go differently ? It's all written in the antic and modern books, movies.
The hero, against the evil is always the winner 99% of time.He got kisses from his wife and all kids are gathering around and many people give him the high fives.
But all those productions are not real, there are just books or movies.
I mean, people are waiting an EMOTIONAL testimony, gratitude, appreciation.

So because you do everything in dating accordingly with your culture, and because your life is straigth you expect an automatic reward and level of attention of this woman you are chasing. Because you stay at work late, because you have repared mum's car, because you propose every day to help you would to hear that you are good man, a worthy man.
So you believe that you desserve love and attention. But just the problem is that there is not yet a real realtionship and those women are not your mum. Your mum you already have one.

Morale, being straight is important in long term relationships but to step in a relationship you should go by the dating stage. And the dating stage has nothing to do with this because :
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 07:55:09 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1413 on: July 27, 2020, 07:52:46 AM »
BECAUSE you as men you focus about ONE relationship and how to capture it. 
And at the same time
BECAUSE women are playing with their pool,

For example, call her Helen 
Helen switching Eduard from the second to the first position, because she kicked off her boyfriend two weeks ago. But Eduard is unfortunately off for 3 weeks in vacation,  now and her pussy needs some action by the way the norvegian guy she met at her job should be back for the annual show in the next couple days, she likes him.   
She has also a real problem with flooding and she was good to remember that she still has a phone number of a guy she met at party four months ago.
 He is a plumber and he could maybe fix it, that's will be good because she has no money left this month.

She thinks also about Peter, a good bang, but he is very sticky and last time she needed a full month to escape from all his attention, so she is relunctant to call him back.

But she has an other good bang but she lost contact with him last two years, a married man, maybe she could send him a SMS "how are you doing".

This is the normal life of many women in the world because the sexual market is SO favorable to women. 
 So why many guys are obsessed by ONE woman it's because the opportunity are rare so it fills their head totally.
While during the same time women have generally some others problems, which are to correctly manage the flow.

You would avoid the dating stage, you would avoid the battle of the species, you would catch this woman and put her in an island 2000 km from the coasts to isolate her. But hey dudes, we live in 2020 now.   
Some have decided to leave the battle, however, red pillers, mgtow... Everybody is free. But that an other type of life not suited for many men. 

Believing that women are living the same order of reality that we are used to live with 
.And to believe that women are doing the same things that we do.... or like we do it
That's absolutely not gonna to happen...   
 It's like you would like to put a leopard in the skin of a rabbit ... that's not gonna to work.

Have you noticed how much guys orbit around beautiful women for weeks, for months, maybe for years?
And now just a question.
What is the maximum time you succeed to keep a woman in your orbit but without being decisive with her?

See what I mean?

« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 08:16:42 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1414 on: July 27, 2020, 08:53:24 AM »
I want you to definitively fix this.I really and defintively you to get this s.. out of you. You will make a big step towards more success.
Because your beliefs matters, they limit hapiness. And happiness is managing the  truth.

The fact is that women for the same average woman compare to the same average man is getting more contacts, dating, lovers, fuckfriends. 
If you are not convinced set up two profiles on any big dating site with two profiles of average woman and average man with the same bio....And we bet money together, I would love to make tons of money and become rich.

So as a result men have two, three, four (more likely), five less options.
In normal  life he just count and wait opportunities to come.

And additionnaly, and that's the beauty of the thing, some men (many maybe ?) would say :You know dude I feel too much uncomfortable to imagine that Sarah could love me (he is just shaking his pole for three months now alone) and she could know that Jane proposed me to have a drink, that SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DISGUUUUUUUUUUSTTTINNNNNGG . I so feel guilty, how I could betray Sarah I so love Sarah, she has everything that I am waiting for. I want to propose her to marry me (Mike only saw her four times, only one time face to face, and don't even have a f...ing idea of how her pussy looks like).   

And so what?

Girls, "oh Mike you are absolutely right, you are a so good boy we love you so much to keep your uniform of beta orbiter so neat, your dick so immaculate for us, All look like a real Walt Disney movie with you (they just forget to tell you that they love it when they were 8 but today it's just creepy). And now Mike is so proud to retain all this splash that he has to change his trouser. 

Of course they don't want men to multiply their chances, their orbiters will stay less time and they will have less opportunities themselves.
They would be fucking idiots to say oh Mike you should do what we do for years, sending monthly  SMS for the fifht ranking guy, weekly for the fourth grade guys and  daily if you are on the top three. Recycle men if possible, don't delete the good ones of the phone, wait the last moment before dropping your backups (and this is sometimes why they are so reluctant to enter in relationship and to introduce to her friends, it's because they have to let go the whole pool).  And so on...

It's important that you have a real clear idea of what's the reality of women today.
If you stick on old fashioned beliefs, you just narrow your chances to meet some good women. 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 11:01:54 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1415 on: July 29, 2020, 02:20:20 PM »
NB : advanced level post about seduction

Discussion about old game theory vs new ones in an other forum
Is it something new?
Not really IMHO 
The best questions to ask are more :
What to understand about all the corpus given to the public ?How to ponderate the value of each them?How they should interact each other for a maximum efficiency but still individualized?

Let start from :
 P = Physical ranking
 SO = Total Delivery Seduction Output
 A = Specific attractiveness in individual
 CA = Calibration efficiency
 TR = Transfer rate for the intended delivered seduction

DSO = (P + A) * (TR*CA)
 * all variables varying

We can point out :
Mystery method is more TR oriented
 De Angelo contents is more A oriented
 Relooking is more P oriented
 Field training is more CA/SO oriented, levelling the total output.

Offline msmob

« Reply #1416 on: July 29, 2020, 10:04:08 PM »
The 'mantra' needs to be questioned

BECAUSE you as men you focus about ONE relationship and how to capture it. 
And at the same time
BECAUSE women are playing with their pool,

Your 'point' only concerns when you first contact her... you'll both be on a dating site or app and open to contact from others

Imagine the scenario:

You click, you remove your profiles, you meet, still click and are most defo in a relationship.

IF one or both of you are still 'playing' then you haven't got a keeper .. move on... 

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1417 on: July 30, 2020, 03:54:40 AM »
The 'mantra' needs to be questioned

Your 'point' only concerns when you first contact her... you'll both be on a dating site or app and open to contact from others

Imagine the scenario:

You click, you remove your profiles, you meet, still click and are most defo in a relationship.

IF one or both of you are still 'playing' then you haven't got a keeper .. move on...

No the point doesn't concern when you first contact her especially.
This is generic in any relationship in the  Western or Eastern European scenes.
But as you bring back this to your only and personal experience lets continue.You click, you remove your profiles.

You click ok 
You remove your profiles (and you have not met her ?????) only low value women would accept such thing because if they have more options they would like to keep them alive.They still didn't meet you and even (in your case, which is quite rare) if you speak russian it is not a proof that you will show, or you are a liar and you are still married, or you drank like a sailor, or she will not like your smell. Nothing of what I wrote is intentend towards you Msb and it's just supposition that a FSU woman can do about a man they don't know, and FSU women are cautious. 
Anyway, lets say that, without even having met her, she agrees to remove her profile (men generally make some pressure on this), and so what ? 
She could have a local boyfriend, a local fuckfriend, and other foreigner boyfriend, still dating some locals and you will never know. 
She can still date some foreigners through other sites or agencies and you will know it only if you make a search. And she can pretend, genuinely, that her old profile has been used on her behalf. And Msb, we both know that it happens quite often in the FSU, so no conclusion could be made.

IF one or both of you are still 'playing' then you haven't got a keeperYes you are right if YOU you search a long term relationship, a marriage especially, in a faithful way this woman is not a keeper, da. 
But people, men or women, are not all ready to settle down.
Some people, men or women, want to settle down but they have not the interpretation than you and me have probably in common. They want to settle down but don't consider that it comes with the faithtfullness necessary. Or this notion is quite variable. But they will not tell you.   
I remember a guy 30, someone called him and told him that his wife was about to leave an hotel soon. He decided to go and have a look. Effectively her wife got out with a man and it was not rocket science to figure out that they just had a bang together. He immediately decided to divorce. They had no children and so all was smooth. She repeatdly refused to divorce. He divorced anyway. She wanted to keep the "double life".

So what you thing that " you meet, still click and are most defo in a relationship".You have a clear idea about a relationship, you. But women could have also an idea of what is a relationship which is at the end quite different. 

You will be surprised if you were asking to many men, many would like to hang a relationship on a woman.
And if you ask to this woman in private she will tell you that there are no relationship, or not the king of relationship that the man is thinking
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 03:56:55 AM by Patagonie »

Offline msmob

« Reply #1418 on: July 30, 2020, 05:15:53 AM »
Pat, I am going to post the opening paragraphs to demonstrate to you what is board's aim..

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion!

Russian Women Discussion (RWD) is the premier and most progressive resource for those interested in a romantic relationship with a partner from the Former Soviet Union. At Russian Women Discussion you will uncover the truth through highly relevant and factual discussions about International Relationships and about the risks/rewards which await the intrepid adventurer in his travels to former Iron Curtain countries.

Everything you need to know about how to create a successful long-term international relationship is here

Now, I can see from your 'advice' on here that this last paragraph is where we strongly differ.

You seem to object to my countering your personal experiences and my questioning the 'advice' you offer.

All I see is a guy who offers up really terrible theories and proves that it is 'OK' to behave in an 'ungentlemany fashion', because the ladies are 'players', too? .....'Not to be trusted, perhaps?...

If guys listen to your 'advice' they will be treated as badly as they deserve.

The idea to to stand out as different from your 'opposition', being knowledgable about her country, culture and a gent.

'Bad boys' end up single, lonely and wondering where they went wrong.

But they may have many great
 memories to keep them company..

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1419 on: July 31, 2020, 05:10:08 AM »
Before any relationship (the starting point of a relationship is universally referenced by sex shared between two people)

There is the dating time.

Men, at least 50%, and 80% is likely to be the truth, are not confortable with the dating time while women are clearly more comfortable. For example they clearly outperform us when it's time to understand if a man wants them, they generally don't have to do the extra step to approach their prospects. We speak about the FSU and most of the western countries here (because in some the ball has changed of player and some women now have to take some seduction coaching éh éh éh)

So look Msb, you wrote :
"All I see is a guy who offers up really terrible theories and proves that it is 'OK' to behave in an 'ungentlemany fashion', because the ladies are 'players', too? .....'Not to be trusted, perhaps?..."

I am not offering terrible theories I am just bringing many testimonies and explanations about what is happening in the REALITY. And that's the opposite of a theory. 

I am just trying to help men to blow up their inadapted beliefs and behaviors because it terribly hurts their chances to find more women, more quality women, and a woman who suits them better. Additionnaly it could help them to be not fooled, bankrupted, pyschologicaly abused. 
And it's not necessary their personnal responsability, I mean many are blind because they have been raised in a fog where their vision is limited when it comes about dealing with women, the blindness could vary somehow.

Msb you wrote :
"All I see is a guy who offers up really terrible theories and proves that it is 'OK' to behave in an 'ungentlemany fashion', because the ladies are 'players', too? .....'Not to be trusted, perhaps?...
If guys listen to your 'advice' they will be treated as badly as they deserve."

Are you conscious of the high level of morale  you put in only two sentences?
Morale explains nothing, it only JUDGES someone.
Morale don't help to understand the world.

So allow me to rephrase your content with mine to help you, to grasp, if possible, a better understanding of what I am meaning.         
Being  a gentleman don't necessary come with an automatic respect and gold treatment to women (princess treatment).  During the dating time none should be trusted, except under high scrutiny of their real actions towards you (which is basically the FSU women philosophy, and Krimster got it from the scratch) Respect and engaging your feelings and more (your assets, children, marriage) should come very later when you know her as much as possible. Your heart is your most precious ressource and you should engage it very very carefully.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 08:02:25 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1420 on: July 31, 2020, 08:35:31 AM »
Msb you wrote :
"The idea to stand out as different from your 'opposition', being knowledgable about her country, culture and a gent.
'Bad boys' end up single, lonely and wondering where they went wrong."

Msb, there a no doubt that you have success, don't get me wrong, due to your russian speaking skill, your knowledge of the culture, due to the fact that you date them as a gent which is absolutely nice in the FSU dating culture.
but in reality what you do is that you skip all the dating time basically and put all the risk on your shoulders with no backup. That's your personal experience. But that's coudln't be a strategy. That's couldn't be a strategy for newbies.

Because only very few men and speak russian and know the culture. Additionnaly the girls you are chasing are probably 50 and more and no way that they can play the game in the same proportion than locals hotties in their twenties or thirties. We perfectly know that generally women after 40 have their options more and more limited. My ex MIL is an exemple. 

And here we speak only about FSU.

In the western dating scene, the gent and good guy is the one who looks his stick every evening in the bathroom and those guys never did something wrong.Quite the opposite in fact every one, mum, female friends, sisters, beta male orbiters congratulate them to be good boys, to be themselves.
BUT basically they don't get laid.
They look their stick every evening in the bathroom and if they don't agitate it manually they would like to cut it. But that's too much a pain.

I have tons of guys like this around me now. They are most of the time alone.

Read the posts in this topic about a friend I helped when he met a chick during a party. After I had explained step by step, minute by minute what he had to do he came to the conclusion that he knew absolutely shit about women and perform very badly in this area. And that's his own words.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 10:09:27 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1421 on: July 31, 2020, 10:28:43 AM »
Msb wrote : 
If guys listen to your 'advice' they will be treated as badly as they deserve.

Are you conscious of the double standard that you are writing here?

So when women are playing men and of course they do it,  you treat them like a gent and they desserve the best, and you will be the first to treat them like duchesses? Isn't it?
While the men who will play the same game them women desserve the worst. What is badly? Need to be defined.

Oh badly, they will finish alone, they will finish alone, isn't it?

But again you are confusing dating and engagement. You believe that dating is engagement?

This is something that every man should really understand, dating and engagement are not the same and don't have the same requirements.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 11:54:14 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1422 on: July 31, 2020, 05:34:35 PM »
There is no "one" way to success.  We're all different.  What works for moby doesn't work for Pat, and vice versa.  But the idea that women all think one way is absurd.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline msmob

« Reply #1423 on: July 31, 2020, 10:00:26 PM »
Took a woman to put us 'straight...))

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1424 on: August 04, 2020, 07:21:20 AM »
Off course all not people don't think one way.
I have never liked the fact that the world is black or white.

But I do believe that a good starting point for most of the men (at least 80%, probably 90%, not considering large part of the hero members who are writing in RWD because those men are very experimented)

to 

Stop the princess treatment in the western dating scene (It significantly differs in FSU)
Stick to the facts and don't give a sh... on anything a woman can say about women/men relationships (especially in the western dating scene). Look with your eyes and close your ears.

Be conscious that a woman's black box could had been opened and there are some dirty secrets to find out.Engage yourself slowly, careful and protect you.

In the western world, systematically put out of range your money and assets from a court and from a woman. Are the stakes higher the risks bigger and no rewards to attend. It works most of the time one way, men being the losers. 

Breach of trust, robbery and swindling are the most performed offences by women (in my country at least, and it seems to be the case in USA for what I have studied), don't forget it.
And tons of those offences are not reported  because it happens in the intimacy of the family. A good reason to stick on the previous point.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1965
Total: 1974

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM