It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Light at the end of the tunnel for saving Western Society  (Read 13086 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Light at the end of the tunnel for saving Western Society
« on: January 19, 2020, 05:34:45 PM »
Good News guys, looks like at last there may be a ray of hope to turning around the freefall of decay and misery that has come about over the last few decades:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/stories-51113371/submitting-to-my-husband-like-it-s-1959-why-i-became-a-tradwife

I was much heartened after seeing this article and it looks like there might be at last a glimmer of hope to reversing the feminist hell hole of western society. Hopefully this will lead to more women seeking this more pleasant lifestyle and turning their back on the cold corporate world and slugging it out against men until both lose out. Hopefully this will lead to more men and women getting together in fruitful relationships instead of lonely single lives.

It will be too late for me of course, my only hope is the FSU who have stuck with the above traditional model of family. If it gains traction and can turn our failing western societies around then most of the next generation can have a happier life than we have. We will be able to avoid young mums who can't cope and single guys living out of small rooms on Xbox and/or weed. We can avoid pandemics of people high on over the counter prescription drugs and we can get back to a society that actually works :)

We've had at least two generations, Generation X & Millennials suffer at the hands of feminists and the breakdown of society. Let's do something good and support these green shoots of hope and give our support to 'tradwife' :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2020, 01:40:29 AM »
I hope you find the slave you are looking for...

Offline Davo

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2020, 02:29:43 PM »
I don’t think you’ve thought this through trench.... women won’t have a pleasant life style. They won’t bother studying because their future husband will be the provider financially. Most women will have to find a husband straight after school so she’s not living in poverty. Until that happens, with no job prospects she will be on state support or supported by her parents. Because most have married young (under 25) 85% will eventually be divorced and back on government support and miserable because she has no education and no future. While this is happening the whole economy has collapsed because all men have to chase high paying jobs to survive on a single income family and with out women in the work force there is not enough workers to allow modern society function.

If you haven’t noticed most FSU women work and want to work in their new country. Your future wife will definitely have to because she will be living in poverty in just your wage. Most family’s who live a comfortable life at least need 50k combined income. Your idea of keeping your wife home and get her pregnant, so she won’t leave you for a better man, will actually drive her to do this.... especially if she’s trying to survive on your wage.

First and second wave feminism is a great thing and all men should support women’s rights for equal pay and rights. Russian women want what their western sisters have, they want feminism, but they don’t want radical third wave feminism. Most women world wide distance themselves from this brand of feminism.

On the whole feminism hasn’t ruined western women, they still want the things FSU women want regarding a man being a gentleman and to show chivalry and if you try to say otherwise, start dating at home and find out for yourself. The only men who knock feminism are men who get rejected by women and can’t see their flaws, so they have to blame something. The only guys who can knock it is if they are trying to date radical feminists and being rejected because they are part of the matriarchy. I’ve never dated or even met a radial feminist and I’m sure most other guys are in the same boat.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 02:35:33 PM by Davo »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2020, 02:45:42 PM »
To support a family with only one wage the household needs to earn at least 5 grands a month to have a life. 
Depending the country it is less than 5 or 10% of men capable to give such support. 
Therefore this dream of a whole society full of tradwife is limited, and there will be less and less guys in the future capable to support a tradwife as the society is shifting the money to the rich, super rich and ultra rich. 
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2020, 03:04:41 PM »
One can't have much of a life on a family salary of $60,000 in most of Canada, once taxes are factored into the equation.

Trench, you would have to be earning a lot more than you are to have a stay at home wife.  Arguments about money are one of the top reasons for divorce.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2020, 03:42:42 PM »
I don’t think you’ve thought this through trench.... women won’t have a pleasant life style. They won’t bother studying because their future husband will be the provider financially. Most women will have to find a husband straight after school so she’s not living in poverty. Until that happens, with no job prospects she will be on state support or supported by her parents. Because most have married young (under 25) 85% will eventually be divorced and back on government support and miserable because she has no education and no future. While this is happening the whole economy has collapsed because all men have to chase high paying jobs to survive on a single income family and with out women in the work force there is not enough workers to allow modern society function.

If you haven’t noticed most FSU women work and want to work in their new country. Your future wife will definitely have to because she will be living in poverty in just your wage. Most family’s who live a comfortable life at least need 50k combined income. Your idea of keeping your wife home and get her pregnant, so she won’t leave you for a better man, will actually drive her to do this.... especially if she’s trying to survive on your wage.

First and second wave feminism is a great thing and all men should support women’s rights for equal pay and rights. Russian women want what their western sisters have, they want feminism, but they don’t want radical third wave feminism. Most women world wide distance themselves from this brand of feminism.

On the whole feminism hasn’t ruined western women, they still want the things FSU women want regarding a man being a gentleman and to show chivalry and if you try to say otherwise, start dating at home and find out for yourself. The only men who knock feminism are men who get rejected by women and can’t see their flaws, so they have to blame something. The only guys who can knock it is if they are trying to date radical feminists and being rejected because they are part of the matriarchy. I’ve never dated or even met a radial feminist and I’m sure most other guys are in the same boat.

Davo, it's not really an all out ban on women working at all. Generally a woman would leave school at either 16, 17 or 18. They would get a job but not generally be seeking 'a career' but instead be at work and either find someone their or through their social life. When they find someone they wish to be with to start a family they move in together and have kids at the appropriate point.

The woman then stays at home and raises the kids till they are of to kindergarten/preschool or primary school. She can then get a part time job to help with paying for stuff. If the family is wealthy enough she wouldn't have to do this, or she could work from home.

In general that is a far more pleasant scenario, being at home in nice surrounding with kids or just working part time than being stuck in some bland office all day hearing about a load of rubbish & doing a load of rubbish that doesn't really matter working for an employer that would drop you like hot coals the moment it becomes mildly convenient for them to. Even as a guy I know where I would much rather be.

In the UK much money is wasted in higher education training people up for too few highly paid careers. Better for all concerned to not mislead people and have either gender pitched against one another in a career style boxing match that in many cases both will probably lose. We've already seen how this can create passive men. Genders in society work by having one side needing the other to make the whole equation work. If both genders are left holding the same card to trade then there is little inclination to get together. People do of course but many more would if there was overriding forces to do so.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline JayH

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2020, 01:14:20 AM »
Nothing can save Trenchcoat from himself ! :deadhorse: :cluebat:

Some "gems" of the manifest of TC today!

In general that is a far more pleasant scenario, being at home in nice surrounding with kids or just working part time than being stuck in some bland office all day hearing about a load of rubbish & doing a load of rubbish that doesn't really matter working for an employer that would drop you like hot coals the moment it becomes mildly convenient for them to.

In the UK much money is wasted in higher education training

We've already seen how this can create passive me
n.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2020, 01:38:49 AM »

In the UK much money is wasted in higher education

You are the prime example of that... Your 'essays' on dating / women of Britain are proof ..

Your 'observations/ theories' are nonsense.

Misogyny is strong in Trench

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2020, 08:16:27 AM »
It will be too late for me of course

You've put yourself into the situation of being a pauper where you
need your future wife to get a job and help support you and your
future family.

In order to find a woman who wants to be a homemaker you actually
have to make enough money to support a family which you don't.
Having a homemaker at home helps make you more productive
because you have a partner in crime that takes all that stuff off
your plate so that you can work harder and more efficiently at
making money.

What probably appeals to you is the theory that a homemaker is submissive
and most FSUW aren't submissive. Get into an argument with an FSUW and
you will find out that they are as submissive as hive of angry bees. Try to
micromanage them and you'll find out that doesn't work either.

I don't know where to find a submissive. Maybe Africa?

A hot, submissive woman who wants to happily live in poverty and make babies
with a man of mediocre means, goals and motivations is a unicorn. An FSUW
will find 100 jobs per week that make more money than you are making now
and suggest that you apply to them.

She will make your life a living hell until you are able to provide sufficiently for
her and future children.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2020, 08:38:01 AM »
8.1 million people were living alone in the UK in 2017...this doesn't include all the single parents who have no partner.

Doesn't seem like the current way of life in the UK is working very well.
Just saying it like it is.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2020, 08:48:25 AM »
8.1 million people were living alone in the UK in 2017...this doesn't include all the single parents who have no partner.

Doesn't seem like the current way of life in the UK is working very well.

My wife Angel Eyes manages our house and I make the money. She makes
me far more effective than if I were on my own.

I don't manage her domain and she rarely tries to manage mine.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 10:11:44 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2020, 09:41:57 AM »
In today’s society, if earning a median income, it makes sense for the woman to stay at home and be the main provider of childcare during the key child rearing years instead of working and paying for very expensive childcare.
It’s also good for the child to have a parent at home in those important developmental years.

That is, of course, dependent on the man earning enough to provide a decent standard of living while wifey stays at home with the babies.

Trench doesn’t earn enough to provide for two, let alone the added expense of having a child.

Children cost money and the older they get the more they cost.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 09:46:06 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline ML

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2020, 09:56:15 AM »

Children cost money and the older they get the more they cost.

And many of us have seen cases where adult children cost the parents more than they did as babies and young children . . .

and certainly can cause the parents much more trouble, aside from just money.

I remember when my first child was less than one year old.
An older friend who had teenage and adult children was visiting.
I mentioned how I was anxious for child to be older to play sports with etc.

He said:  No . . . it would be best for you if your child remained exactly at this current age !!!
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2020, 10:17:08 AM »
It’s also good for the child to have a parent at home in those important developmental years.

Having a parent with the child ensures that the child is with
somebody who actually loves them during those developmental
years. When you subcontract that out you lose that.

Bill Barr about hugging daughters:

"You've got to hug your daughters, you've got to hug the stripper
totally out of them."

« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 12:30:08 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2020, 10:52:56 AM »
And many of us have seen cases where adult children cost the parents more than they did as babies and young children . . .

and certainly can cause the parents much more trouble, aside from just money.

I remember when my first child was less than one year old.
An older friend who had teenage and adult children was visiting.
I mentioned how I was anxious for child to be older to play sports with etc.

He said:  No . . . it would be best for you if your child remained exactly at this current age !!!
How true.

My late teen child causes me more angst then my 10 yr old.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2020, 01:30:56 PM »
Bill Barr about hugging daughters:

"You've got to hug your daughters, you've got to hug the stripper
totally out of them."

Wow.  If he actually said that, it's incredibly misogynsitic.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Davo

Re: Light at the end of the tunnel for saving Western Society
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2020, 01:51:02 PM »

You’ll love this video from Bill then Boe 😂

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2020, 12:19:16 AM »
I hope you find the slave you are looking for...

Lol, in fact the man could and has complained that he is a slave under this arrangement. A bit like in the you tube video shown above here. The guy can be a wage slave bound to going out and bringing home the money day after day, relentlessly.

I'm not saying it is perfect but it's a hell of a lot better set up than we have at the moment. At the moment we have both genders fighting each other for careers and housing resulting in both losing out and a lot of bitterness and social problems.

I've even come across situations where a single mother says she doesn't need a man, only to later be complaining that she doesn't know how bro deal with a problem, write a letter in an effective way, etc. The answer is of course is to get a man who can deal with those problems, who has the skills the other is lacking in and vice versa.

It's really just a case of two parts of a jigsaw slotting together to make a better coherent whole. It's practical common sense thing to do and yet we have an adversarial system of upbringing in this country to set one another off against each other when each other is the solution and not the problem.

In many ways we are still stuck with the 'yuck boys' or 'yuck girls' mentality that was prevelent when I was growing up in Primary School. Only problem is it never ended there but continued on into adulthood for most of the population. It's a feminist mentality that is the root cause of it and it's wreaking our society and lives very fast unfortunately.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2020, 01:21:29 AM »
Lol, in fact the man could and has complained that he is a slave under this arrangement. A bit like in the you tube video shown above here. The guy can be a wage slave bound to going out and bringing home the money day after day, relentlessly.

How is he a wage slave?  He'd have to work, regardless of whether or not his wife were there tending to his other needs.

At the moment we have both genders fighting each other for careers and housing resulting in both losing out and a lot of bitterness and social problems.

I agree that many social problems are caused by the break up of families.  I suspect most other posters here will disagree with that, as the majority of them were complicit in creating broken families.

However, people don't "fight each other" for careers.  Most everyone will, at one point or another, find a job.  You're not really competing against other people for most of your life.  You are competing against yourself.

we have an adversarial system of upbringing in this country to set one another off against each other when each other is the solution and not the problem.

In many ways we are still stuck with the 'yuck boys' or 'yuck girls' mentality that was prevelent when I was growing up in Primary School. Only problem is it never ended there but continued on into adulthood for most of the population. It's a feminist mentality that is the root cause of it and it's wreaking our society and lives very fast unfortunately.

LOL.  Yeah, it was so much better when b****es knew their place, right?

Look, you are lamenting a past that never truly existed.  In agrarian societies, women do the bulk of the work to survive.  In industrial societies, most women, and even children, worked for a pittance to survive.  Even in the "golden age" of a "family life" of women at home taking care of their husbands, it was only middle class women and those above who could be housewives.  Working class women never had that option.

IMHO, what is wrecking society is not feminism, but two things:

1.  The need for two salaries in order to survive.  This is caused by government policy, I believe.  More taxpayers means more money for government.  Most industrialized countries have rates of taxation (all levels, not just federal) that means that in the majority of families, both spouses have to work to make ends meet.

2.  Putting oneself ahead of others, the drive to self actualization before anything else, including a responsibility to a spouse or children.  That is not the sole domain of women, and never has been.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 04:57:33 AM by AnonMod »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2020, 01:24:50 AM »
You’ll love this video from Bill then Boe 😂

:)

(This post was composed without the aid of google.)

Offline msmob

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2020, 04:59:06 AM »

I'm not saying it is perfect but it's a hell of a lot better set up than we have at the moment. At the moment we have both genders fighting each other for careers and housing resulting in both losing out and a lot of bitterness and social problems.

I've even come across situations where a single mother says she doesn't need a man, only to later be complaining that she doesn't know how bro deal with a problem, write a letter in an effective way, etc. The answer is of course is to get a man who can deal with those problems, who has the skills the other is lacking in and vice versa.

It's really just a case of two parts of a jigsaw slotting together to make a better coherent whole. It's practical common sense thing to do and yet we have an adversarial system of upbringing in this country to set one another off against each other when each other is the solution and not the problem.

Lots more e-ink wasted ..

Answer this ( honestly)

Do you have a problem connecting with lasses - despite you claimed 'not bad looks' ..?

IF you answer was honest - ask yourself why

YOU 'blame' UK ladies 'attitudes' ... but a guy that can 'pull' a lady in the UK will 'pull' anywhere

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2020, 07:12:17 AM »

He's a comedian and he was talking about the true story
about how his father wouldn't let his mother hug him because
it would make him gay.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline fathertime

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2020, 07:48:18 AM »

2.  Putting oneself ahead of others, the drive to self actualization before anything else, including a responsibility to a spouse or children.  That is not the sole domain of women, and never has been.
That is a really good point that I have never considered or seen before. 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2020, 09:08:08 AM »
...It's really just a case of two parts of a jigsaw slotting together to make a better coherent whole. It's practical common sense thing to do and yet we have an adversarial system of upbringing in this country to set one another off against each other when each other is the solution and not the problem.

Very good! Synergy - The Yin and the Yang! I agree with you.

Back in time not so long ago, the synergy between gender was understood. In time however, just as most other things that surround us, things *evolve*. Gender roles and expectation began to be challenged and started colliding. Mucking this up even more, gender and sexual identification, and the roles along with it, started taking roots. IMO, the difficulty (or difference) lies in how some of us coped and adjusted to these changes.

Solution? Find the one that share common belief as you. Compatibility. The Yang to your Yin.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 09:15:41 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2020, 01:46:56 PM »
Boethius,

My parents were working-class ..my father worked as firstly a small grocers shop manager then as an odd-job man in a factory.

My mother stayed at home until I was 14,then did a couple of hours one night a week as a cleaner,then later worked for free in a charity shop to relieve her boredom once my brother reached 14 eleven years later.

They bought their own home and when they'd both died they left an additional £158,000 in cash.

They were married for 61 years before my mother died aged 78.

So It wasn't just middle-class women and above who could be housewives...many women were.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 01:55:17 PM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1950
Total: 1961

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM