It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: How does a girl choose which guys she wishes to meet?  (Read 28160 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: How does a girl choose which guys she wishes to meet?
« Reply #175 on: March 21, 2019, 10:09:22 AM »
Callous and amusing..but my point was serious, non the less.

Many ladies do not want to meet guys onVM trips as they  do not want to meet and aid a 'sex tourist'...  that is a quote from my ex wife..( I can now say that!)
I do agree that FSU ladies don't want to meet sex tourist.
However there is gap between what they are saying and what they do for real.
And this factor is inversely proportionnal to:(Number of hours spend in communication + square root (days of communication) + x % of how is she conservative) plus her distance from a city of more than 300000 people divided by the number of her suitors, past or present, multiply by 3 when it's a foreigner plus her level  + x% of her knowledge in every foreign language

and so you get the formula, even if this one is not perfect as i am not so good in maths as it seems to be  :P            ------------------------------------
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Jamesukjames

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #176 on: March 21, 2019, 10:15:10 AM »
Anyone who works in the business world survives by discretion and trustworthiness and a diary that is full for 2 weeks at least and hopefully a month business people's understand they will be scheduled.   Slavic women on the other hand tend to be random .  Terrible time keepers and get angry if it takes more than 6 hours to return their calls.

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #177 on: March 21, 2019, 10:15:40 AM »
I do agree that FSU ladies don't want to meet sex tourist.
However there is gap between what they are saying and what they do for real.
And this factor is inversely proportionnal to:(Number of hours spend in communication + square root (days of communication) + x % of how is she conservative) plus her distance from a city of more than 300000 people divided by the number of her suitors, past or present, multiply by 3 when it's a foreigner plus her level  + x% of her knowledge in every foreign language

and so you get the formula, even if this one is not perfect as i am not so good in maths as it seems to be  :P            ------------------------------------

Pat,

You sound like the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz (The square root of the hypotenuse ......)
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Jamesukjames

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #178 on: March 21, 2019, 10:19:01 AM »
But I do agree if the keys are in the car and the engine is running go for a fast drive it's the only way to learn how to get round the corners.  Ice rain  and taking the traction control off.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #179 on: March 21, 2019, 10:27:46 AM »
I met 12-16 on several trips and it was no logistical nightmare at all.

I have never been a salesperson, but as we all should know such persons (not counting those working in retail shops) regularly meet several customers a day or week and often have to present very detailed analysis and suggested products to a variety of business organizations . . . all the while keeping track of correct names of client's spouses, children, birthdays, etc.

There are obviously millions of persons world wide who can do this.
I think that ML wants to say that VM is not so far from dealing a professional schedule when it's time to setup appointments, flats, flights and so on.
Many have come through this type of agenda and have the skills to manage it.
MSB don't be offended, the success with VM is that you should minimize your emotional investment. The courtship starts on the FSU land principaly, rather than through a long correspondance.
It fits different type of personality. The most important is that you are at ease with what you do.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #180 on: March 21, 2019, 10:28:56 AM »
Pat,

You sound like the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz (The square root of the hypotenuse ......)
It's true that i am always calculating the pussy hypothenuse, but often get some problems with the result.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #181 on: March 22, 2019, 07:01:01 PM »
Congratulations Moby !!

Bill's divorce joke of the day.

I just got my divorce, my wife and I split the house.
I got the outside.

Missed this..Maxx2 pointed it out..

Appreciated, Beel...

« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 07:03:08 PM by msmob »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541006
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1880
Total: 1891

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM