It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: She says she's in love - what next?  (Read 6779 times)

Offline rvs

She says she's in love - what next?
« on: June 08, 2006, 01:11:50 AM »
Hi, guys.

Surfing some of the topics (I admit, I didnot read the posts from the start of the forum), I had a question: well, the lady says she is in love.

So what?

I guess, it is always with the purpose of getting something from a man.

What would you feel and do?

For me, I was greatly pleased to hear from the other that it's not only me in love ;)
But later... it's a sort of suspicious, when the lady asks for nothing too?

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: She says she's in love - what next?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 02:28:03 AM »
It is ok if you are married to her  ;D

But you ask a question out of context. Did you meet her, phone her, chat with her ?
Is she answering your questions, writing long dreamy letters ?

If you want an opinion, then give us something to go on.

If you want to know if a woman can be in love before meeting then the answer is yes, but it happens very rare and chances are higher it is a setup.
So don't get your hopes up, stay cool and tell her you can only really love her after you meet in person.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Michelangelo

• Opted-Out
  • A man paints with his brains and not with his hand
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 05:21:22 AM »
Hey man, you are set! After all, the Beetles say ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!

But seriously, saying "I love you" is serious business for an FSU girl.  They do not use those words lightly...

They come after you are deep into your relationship... 

If you are new with the relationship, she should be saying "I like you a lot"

In other words, love is serious for an FSU girl and refers to the relationship between family or man and wife.

Beware-- these words should not come too quickly.
The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.  michelangelo

Offline groovlstk

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 06:20:15 AM »
If a girl tells you "I love you" and you can't be sure that she's sincere, then you probably have good reason to doubt.

Offline rvs

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 09:02:57 AM »
hi, boys :)

you are cute ;)

let me introduce myself: I am Anna, Max's "girlfriend" (by the way, I just hate when he call's me a "girlfriend").

his colleague was very kind to sell me the information, that max is looking for an "expert advice"  ;D. ok, here we are...  after a little chat... ::)

my own expertise says that i love him now. but same honestly i told him that one day i can stop feeling the love too. i can think only about this as the reason of his question.

on my side, i have another question: do men always depend on judgement of other men?
i never trust to other girls: girls are always competitors. previously i thought the same about men.
now i look for your expert opinion  :o

Offline PeeWee

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 10:51:12 AM »
hi, boys :)

you are cute ;)

let me introduce myself: I am Anna, Max's "girlfriend" (by the way, I just hate when he call's me a "girlfriend").

his colleague was very kind to sell me the information, that max is looking for an "expert advice"  ;D. ok, here we are...  after a little chat... ::)

my own expertise says that i love him now. but same honestly i told him that one day i can stop feeling the love too. i can think only about this as the reason of his question.

on my side, i have another question: do men always depend on judgement of other men?
i never trust to other girls: girls are always competitors. previously i thought the same about men.
now i look for your expert opinion  :o

I am of the opinion that while any person will use another as a sounding board that in the end that they will do what it is that they are going to do anyway. This with regrads to relationships. On the otherhand, if a policeman offered to me his opinion that if I did not immediately stop whatever it was that I was doing that annoyed him otherwise I would go to jail. Well then I would value his opinion and do as he said. So it depends on the situation.

Peewee

Offline Shadow

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2006, 12:27:50 PM »
Hi Anna,

If you see that the question was met with caution, it is because we were under the impression a man was asking this. If you read just a little about scammers you will see that in the most classic example the 'woman' (mostly a man) tells the victim she is madly in love. As this can be a setup for asking money, usually we would tell a man not to attach too much worth to love before meeting face to face.

Apart from this my fiancee loved me before we met face to face, so I have experience that it is possible and can lead to good things. Your expression 'i love him now. but same honestly i told him that one day i can stop feeling the love too' sounds realistic enough.

do men always depend on judgement of other men ?
No. Most of them ask opinions and do whatever they have in their own mind anyway. ;D
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Jet

• Married 11/03 Divorced 9/09 Married 6/12
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2006, 07:10:55 PM »
girls are always competitors.

I am often amused watching my wife and our pet cat (also a female) fighting for my attention and showing jealousy of each other - for sure, girls are always competitors! :D

As for guys, I think most of the time we consult each other only as a backup or "double-check", to be sure that when we made our decision, we didn't miss anything important while we considered our choices  :noidea:
Every action in company ought to be done with some sign of respect to those that are present. ~ Geo. Washington

Offline rvs

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2006, 12:20:09 AM »
thank you for the information, boys. they've supported my worse fears :)

i've already read a few posts on the forum (not about the scammers yet - thanks for the hint), and you know what... we, girls, discuss such things, as there are in some topics (trip reports, just some discussions) only in private circle, and not on the international level  :-\

though... yeap, everything is right: the man are always the weaker sex, and they need self-protection on a larger scale ;D

but there are a lot of useful things on the forum too.

PS well, max got offended with my not only using his password but also posting myself under his nick name...

why, if he is serious about me, we need to show different logins?

Offline Jumper

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2006, 12:38:21 AM »
well rvs,

it's obvious you *two* , are soul mates!

as you not only post with the same nick name,
but the exact same syntax, speech mannerisms, and writing style ;)

It's almost like you share a thumb print!

might as well get married right now!  ;D 
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 12:40:08 AM by AJ »

Offline rvs

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2006, 04:00:20 AM »
wow!!! AJ, you've noticed!!!  :clapping:

i'd say after nearly two years of communication i learned not only language but started making the same mistakes as he does. and he still fights against my never using block letters (i always go past SHIFT :))

Offline Mod3

• Super Moderator
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2006, 04:25:05 AM »
Not only that but you also managed to be in the same place in Ukraine.
At least that is what your IP tells me.

If you are two different persons then yes, a separate login would be better so that we know if Max or Anna is writing. If this is a game, play somehwere else.

Mod3

Offline rvs

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2006, 05:36:10 AM »
he was talking not about me.

thanks for your time

special thanks for you, Mod3

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2006, 10:50:04 PM »
"She says she's in love - what next?".........buying the ring!

Offline Turboguy

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2006, 05:30:38 AM »
Man, I am going to need a second and third mortage for all the rings.  I think I am writing at least 20 gals who say they are in love with me.  Some even wait till the third letter.

Offline PeeWee

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2006, 10:13:52 AM »
well rvs,

it's obvious you *two* , are soul mates!

as you not only post with the same nick name,
but the exact same syntax, speech mannerisms, and writing style ;)

It's almost like you share a thumb print!

might as well get married right now!  ;D 

AJ, have you bought into that "soul mate" stuff? I never did. I'd first have to convince  myself that one's soul regenerates itself. Life after life after life. Then I'd have to convice myself that what with all of the billions of souls that were out there, flying aroundl, that two could find one another, time and time again. I think the idea of someone having a "soul mate" was invented by a group of women who had grown bored with the idea of Prince Charming and wanted something more spiritual in nature to dream about.

Next the group of women set out to convice men that this is a plausible notion. Some men buy into it which causes them to get all goofy and romantic about it. Once a woman has a guy whipped into a goofy romantic froth...she has him by the nads. You may as well let her carry them in her purse for you at that point. Same as Valentine's Day. I suspect that idea was invented by women florists. One think I like about those RW is that Valentine's Day does not seem to be as much as a biggie for them as it does for AW. Once here then I suppose the VD celebration need be added to the mix. And why not? It is a great celebration for lovers.

Peewee 

Offline Jumper

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2006, 12:22:27 PM »
Peewee -
no I dont believe in soul mates really.
in this case was just commenting that RVS appeared to be the same person posting as both male and female..trulty "soul mates" lol

no big deal,,at all!
 it just seemed she could ask the question directly instead of what seemed a sharade to me..*shrugs*
 the mod confirmed IP's later so seems my guess wasnt far off..

On the *soul mate* thing , i'm a romantic at heart, yet still believe there are many women i could "become" compatible with,  and have a healthy meaningful relationship or marriage with. 

I never felt i had to find that "one and only" person in the world, "meant " by fate, to be with me..

I feel if you meet enough people, you will meet someone special for you, and you for them..
fate may indeed play a big role..
but with billions of people on the planet , odds are more than one possible combination as a couple  exist?

Womans day remains  more important than Valinetines Day in our house, but yes, we celebrate both!! why not?  ;D

Offline PeeWee

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2006, 03:37:53 PM »
Peewee -
no I dont believe in soul mates really.
in this case was just commenting that RVS appeared to be the same person posting as both male and female..trulty "soul mates" lol

no big deal,,at all!
 it just seemed she could ask the question directly instead of what seemed a sharade to me..*shrugs*
 the mod confirmed IP's later so seems my guess wasnt far off..

On the *soul mate* thing , i'm a romantic at heart, yet still believe there are many women i could "become" compatible with,  and have a healthy meaningful relationship or marriage with. 

I never felt i had to find that "one and only" person in the world, "meant " by fate, to be with me..

I feel if you meet enough people, you will meet someone special for you, and you for them..
fate may indeed play a big role..
but with billions of people on the planet , odds are more than one possible combination as a couple  exist?

Womans day remains  more important than Valinetines Day in our house, but yes, we celebrate both!! why not?  ;D

Amen, my brother. I'm thinking the way you are. I'd wager that there are thousands of great matches somewhere out there for every person.

Peewee

Offline Manny

• Commercial Member
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2006, 04:13:55 PM »
I'd wager that there are thousands of great matches somewhere out there for every person.

I agree with that. I have had many ladies in my life, all the serious ones were correct for me at that stage in my life. If we all only had a soul mate there would be a whole lot more singles out there seraching........

We merely meet compatible people who happen to flick our switch on many levels. I got bored in one room and decided to check out the switches in other rooms......... then I landed in room Russia and saw many switches!  ;D

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
She says she's in love - what next?
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2021, 11:08:04 AM »
Hi, guys.

Surfing some of the topics (I admit, I didnot read the posts from the start of the forum), I had a question: well, the lady says she is in love.

So what?

I guess, it is always with the purpose of getting something from a man.

What would you feel and do?

For me, I was greatly pleased to hear from the other that it's not only me in love ;)
But later... it's a sort of suspicious, when the lady asks for nothing too?

You are in the due diligence phase. You are checking to make sure that she
has a good character, mutual values and is a good match for you.

NOTE: I am assuming that you have met this girl. Good girls don't tell you
that they love you if they've never met you.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541335
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701