It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: a GCG Diary: best laid plans of mice and scheming RW  (Read 17638 times)

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
a GCG Diary: best laid plans of mice and scheming RW
« on: July 18, 2006, 11:14:07 AM »
The Rossetti Stone of GCGs was found in the third drawer of an Oak roll-up desk. Yes the honest to Gosh diary of a GCG Russian wife with her diabolical plans to take down her American husband left behind. But it is in Russian. I have several translations but I would like the opinions of the Russian speakers here of the nuances of the Russian language into what she really means. Just so you know she worked/works for a marriage agency, her boss is named Svetlana and she has a daughter Sasha that she has modeling aspirations for. She is big into Black magic such as collecting hair to put curses on the people, leaving little post-it notes tied in gold ribbons with wishes for $10,000,000 (can a RW get by on less?) written on them, a statute of Buddah with a hard on she would rub for good luck and writings of lipstick on windows. Here's a photo. Perhaps someone can translate it?

Thank you Dan for letting me use a little band width. The diary is only 6 photos of 10 pages. If you want you can edit with the links. I just think it looks more interesting this way to start this off. 

I'll post the other three photos later

Maxx

Offline Vaughn

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: a GCG Diary: best laid plans of mice and scheming RW
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 03:50:25 PM »
  Maxx, was that white lipstick? IMO, that goes
along with the voodoo garbage...   there's too much
glare for me to read the entire upper sash, but there's
an adjective "loving" and centered, "world!!!".
Then, "I love you." Below that,
"it's me!" Then it appears to suggest
"get to know me and <hold?> me." I'll leave the
final stuff for Stirlitz, Elen or RussianGal - the
handwriting is very legible, but the pages too distant and
letters too small for these aging eyes....

I'm guessing drug culture influence...

Beware of hair collectors and female Revlon scribes?

« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 03:59:59 PM by Vaughn »

Offline Maxx2

Thanks Vaughn
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 07:53:23 PM »
I'm impressed Vaughn! My First Lieutenant in the GCG wars of the South West Division, a Russian man translated what you don't see and what you did (Photo 3) as:

Photo 1.  "Elena is a rich model"
Photo 2. "Elena, happy and loved by you"
Photo 3. "World!!! I love you. This is me. Get to know me and take care
of
me!!!"

In studying the mind of this particular woman one can get a pretty good idea of the typical GCG. When I did the interview of the husband now ex I noticed she tripped every identifier of a GCG. Also she must have studied the USCIS instruction manual on their website of how to file false DV charges to support an I-360 petition. It was chilling how she and her daughter seemed to have gone down a 10 step plan.

1) Try and provoke a loud fight
2) Cause physical damage to the house
3) "Self" inflict wounds
4) Wash the skin out from under the nails
5) Call 911
6) Have police call an ambulance
7) Photograph wounds
8) Go to a shelter
9) Get affidavits
10) Go to counseling sessions

Maxx

Offline Elen

• Alt Forum
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 11:16:47 PM »
Sign on a window
****** (  can't recognize - some name ) любимая тобою
Мир , я люблю тебя ! Это я!  Узнай и береги меня

****, loved by you
World, I love you! It's me. Know me and save me

« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 11:20:34 PM by Elen »

Offline Elen

• Alt Forum
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 11:44:25 PM »
I could translate other as well but just have some doubts about morality of such action like to ready  other's diaries ::)
( BTW by your last post it's obviouse you do have a translation already , don't you)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 11:54:21 PM by Elen »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006, 11:46:49 AM »
Yes, I have four translations already, one from a RM school teacher, a RW, the RW cousin of this woman and a translation service. But they are dry. That is there is no discussion in regard to the way of thinking to write such things. I was hoping for lively discussion about this but I understand the solidarity some Russian people have for each other even for scammers and criminals. Interesting thing for me is my discovery of a number of Russians who feel no sympathy for such people and are willing to expose their countrymen and women for what they are.

BTW Helen it was you who said several months ago this story couldn't be true. Now you are faced with facts of it's reality you now retreat to the propriety of discussing it? Since when do you concern yourself with being careful when discussing delicate subjects??

For the rest of you this is an interesting story for a variety of reasons. One of which it shows a RW who put herself aside and did the right thing even if it meant crossing a family member.

Here is the beginning of her signed affidavit in her own handwriting that tells a chilling tale of deceit and betrayal by her cousin upon an American man. I hope the members of this board appreciate a good story.

Maxx

Offline Elen

• Alt Forum
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2006, 12:14:13 PM »
Yes, I have four translations already, one from a RM school teacher, a RW, the RW cousin of this woman and a translation service. But they are dry. That is there is no discussion in regard to the way of thinking to write such things. I was hoping for lively discussion about this but I understand the solidarity some Russian people have for each other even for scammers and criminals. Interesting thing for me is my discovery of a number of Russians who feel no sympathy for such people and are willing to expose their countrymen and women for what they are.
No solidarity - just no wish to involve myself into dirty business. The girls you choose make fools from you but it's me who you call variouse names when I post my "pessimistic" viewpoints  ( okay I admit there is some black feeling about satisfaction in a far corner of my female's mind that one of you males who are soooo excited with fine looks of young girls that you are just blind to all other things got a requital for your shalow way of choosing wife)

BTW Helen it was you who said several months ago this story couldn't be true. Now you are faced with facts of it's reality you now retreat to the propriety of discussing it? Since when do you concern yourself with being careful when discussing delicate subjects??
Me said that?  ::) Really? Honestly I'm just struk by sclerosic and didn't remember  if I said something about such case few month ago. BTW I never had doubts about goals, abilities and skills of women involved in  this business and was called different names for my such scepticism
But if you wish  my translation then would not mind to send me russian variants you got ( if so) already - just photos you posted are far from ideal and it is hard to recognize letters in many parts So I have not too much desire to spend such many time if you already had some variants
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 12:39:37 PM by Elen »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2006, 12:26:04 PM »
FYI they are evenly matched looks wise and she was 6 months older than he. He was not going for a young trophy wife by any means. This was a guy who was looking for a wife and family. When he would visit her or on their vacation to Spain while they waited for their visas the daughter was always with. This guy was the model for the perfect accomendator to a Russian wife right down to the special satellite dish for Russian programs that is now in his garage. 

I could post the scanned copies of the pages. They are very easy to read. I'll do that a bit later. Actually I am not looking for a complete translation but just some comments on the interesting parts.

Dan and KenC asked me a while back to post my story but I can't. I am too close to it and besides it may look biased. To me this story is much more interesting and it covers all the bases and then some. Actually local televison stations have done stories on it. One CBS and the other FOX. If it takes off here it could provide those clues on what to watch out for in this endeavor.

Maxx

« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 12:37:47 PM by Maxx »

Offline Elen

• Alt Forum
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2006, 12:59:17 PM »
 Page  1Я хочу, я стремлюсь, я делаю
Я хочу полной независимости от кого бы то ни было. Это значит иметь собственные деньги. Много. Больше миллиона долларов., чтобы уехать вместе с Сашей в хороший штат к океану и  обосноваться там с комфортом. Купить в собственность новый просторный дом c видом на океан и горы, хорошую машину.
Саша учится в очень хорошей школе, мы посещаем прекрасный спортивный зал и  ведем светский интересный насыщенный образ жизни.
У нас есть медицинская страховка, деньги на сейван аккаунте – более 300 000 долларов. Мы уверены в будущем и в завтрашнем дне.

I want, I aspire to, I do

I want

full independence from anybody. That' means a lot of money. A LOT. More than million dollars for I would move with Sasha to good state to ocean and settle down there with comfort - to buy own new  spacious house with a view on ocean and mountains , to buy new car. Sasha goes to good school, we visit perfect sport hall and have interesting saturating high life. We have medical insurance, money on saving account - more than 300 000 dollars. We are sure in future and in tomorrow.

( okay I'm not a professional interpretor But idea is right)

« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 10:58:27 PM by Elen »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2006, 05:31:41 PM »
Thanks Helen

Here is the links to the scanned copies of the diary. They are much better to read.

http://i5.tinypic.com/20hk7c8.jpg
http://i5.tinypic.com/20haubq.jpg
http://i5.tinypic.com/20haw4j.jpg
http://i5.tinypic.com/20hawk5.jpg
http://i5.tinypic.com/20hax4p.jpg
http://i5.tinypic.com/20hjxno.jpg

Hello Dave,
I have perfected the translation on your request.

On the pages (it shall be six pages)I am sending you will find the marks
(the beginning and the end of each passage, the numbers like #1, #2 and so
on which correspond to the same numbers for English translation of those
excerpts.

=====================================================================

The very section in the diary is called "I want. (? ???? in Russian) – it’s
circled in the diary.

Hers first statement appears to be as the main goal.
1. "I want total independence from anyone. It means to have own money. Lots
of money: more than a million of dollars in order to move with Sasha to
another, good state, and settle down there with comfort. Also, to buy a new,
spacious house with a view on ocean and mountains, and a good car" 

2.  “My life, my monies, my thoughts are autonomous and independent from
Gary. Everything has happened calmly, properly, and well for all of us. I
have almost forgotten him and our life together. Sasha’s and mine civil
status in America is legal and solid.  I have got a friend, my lover, who is
a decent and rich person; he will help me and my daughter.”

3. “The Highest Forces protect me, love me, and guide me, I am rich and
happy. I am successful. I am morally and financially independent. I am
strong and self-satisfied. ”

There is a part in her diary that seems to be as an action plan.
“My nearest future in 1-3 months,” is the first subtitle of that section
(it’s circled in the diary).

4. “There is gradual success at work and stable income from Svetlana’s.” (it
may refer to Svetlana’s business on the Net). “Sveta is my friend,
advisor/counselor, and partner.”
The next statement is pretty interesting.

5.  “Day by day, my influence over Gary is increasing, I, myself, am
becoming more and more free and independent from him. He pays me with great
satisfaction and happiness since he experiences a sense of comfort when he
pays me and Sasha. Fear, Horror, and Pain will pursue Gary if he doesn’t
fulfill his promises and responsibilities.

The last subtitle – 3-6 months (perhaps, 3-6 months from the day X, I
believe) it’s circled in the diary.

Here are several excerpts from this section.

6. “Gary is calm and stays away from our plans. He lets us go but, first of
all, we get all the necessary documents for the Green card.”

7. “Shall he refuse his commitment, then the Forces sent by my intention
will come into the action. This is: to impose pain, fear, and almost deadly
horror on him.  The same will happen if he tries to harm Sahsa or me.  Pain!
Fear! Horror! for him. I stay aside, myself. But he will seek consolation in
me. 

8. “He should be happy to fulfill his promises; otherwise, he will suffer
for interfering with our business.”

9. I have gotten rid of any sense of guilt out of my subconscious mind;
therefore, a scenario of punishing me doesn’t exist on the present lines
(means the current stage) of my life.

With best wishes,

Yefim

« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 05:35:38 PM by Maxx »

Offline groovlstk

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2006, 07:09:02 PM »
I could translate other as well but just have some doubts about morality of such action like to ready  other's diaries ::)
( BTW by your last post it's obviouse you do have a translation already , don't you)

C'mon Elen, millions of people have read Anne Frank's diary with no such moral qualms, it's been translated into 33 languages! :)

Offline RussianGal

• Commercial Member
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2006, 07:56:55 PM »
.... I would like the opinions of the Russian speakers here of the nuances of the Russian language into what she really means...

I`ve read what I could read. It`s just Feng-Shui stuff, no black magic - she writes what she wants to get in life in present time, like she has it already - Feng-Shuists say it supposes to help. Having millions, good career, health and beauty are usualy things people write.
Of course it`s a terrible thing to write about 'causing pain, horror, etc to Gary'. Feng-Shui does not work this way, it`s a pieceful philosophy.
I practice it a little too (well, I have Budda, money frog and few other harmless things) and so do almost all my girlfriends. Yeah, we are superstitious, folks. ;)

Whoever was with this woman is lucky to get rid of her - she`s selfish and cruel.
Translation, Consultation, 3-Way Call - it can be done by RussianGal.

Offline PeeWee

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2006, 10:28:42 PM »
I have yet to understand what the purpose of this thread is. I must be missing some back story or something because I don't get why I need to care about the writing on the window and what was written in a diary.

Peewee

Offline Elen

• Alt Forum
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2006, 11:09:54 PM »
C'mon Elen, millions of people have read Anne Frank's diary with no such moral qualms, it's been translated into 33 languages! :)

Anna Frank died to that time and could not say what she thought about her dairy read by millions.
But mostly people write for themselves and if we could see what's RALLY there in your males' minds we would get a shock as well  :P

Though I do agree this particular girl is selfish and too focused on her own goals in this life and dosen't care too many about morality of way to get what she wants. To my mind marriage abroad in order to get better life first odf all just is doomed to draw exactly such kind of women

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2006, 01:50:22 AM »
I have yet to understand what the purpose of this thread is. I must be missing some back story or something because I don't get why I need to care about the writing on the window and what was written in a diary.

Peewee
The purpose of this thread? To get into the head of a woman who marries only for a Green Card and a better life. I'll explain the back story in my next thread. It's a long one. I hope you don't suffer from attention disorder syndrome.  :)

Maxx

Offline andrewfi

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2006, 03:31:11 AM »
Are you telling us your tale once more Maxx? :-[

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2006, 04:38:04 AM »
This is Part 1 of the story of Gary and Elena. I write this mostly for RussianGal and Helen. BTW Gary is lurking on this site. He doesn't mind me telling his story. I got his permission.

These "......."  BTW are the Red Flags

Gary recently divorced from a long term marriage finds himself alone at age 39. Where he is from is not swinging California but a little town in Northwest Iowa. It is a very stable community and doesn't have much of a dating scene especially for a man who is almost 40. BTW here are the stats on his town with a population of 1960 (If PeeWee says "what's this got to do with RW?" please somebody brain him for me.)

For population 15 years and over
Never married: 17.4%
Now married: 71.6%
Separated: 0.6%
Widowed: 8.1%
Divorced: 2.2%

So what this divorcee does is join Match.com. He neglects to limit of miles he is willing to accept letters from. Soon he is getting letters from women from Russia. This sparks his interest and he joins an agency. The letters start coming in from Smokinhotkovas in their early twenties. To which he spends the "tokens" he has purchased answering their letters with a kind "No thank you" explaining he is looking for a woman closer to his own age. After a month of this and allot of tokens spent saying "No thank you" he is contacted by a woman close to his own age. Here is her profile with her age fudged two years lower that what it was.... It was at that time he first notices her profile....

Her letters are divine! And best yet she is fluent in English. After a month communicating with letters through the agency she maneuvers him off this site saving him money which good deed he does notice..... They send 2 letters a day each on average. He wakes up to her letters in the morning and goes to sleep with her letters at night. And boy could she write. Then there was the phone calls. After a few months of this she invites him to Moscow. it is not where she is from but according to her he doesn't want to come to her home city as it is industrial and there is nothing to do there..... So he gets a passport and just in case an engagement ring and off to Moscow he goes to meet her and her daughter. She is at the SVO airport waiting for him dressed in a full length mink fur coat. It was January.

The three of them tour Moscow together. On the 5th day he proposes marriage to her. She squeals "YES!" gives him a big hug and kiss and rushes out of the room and down the hotel hallway tell her daughter staying in their room, her's and the daughter's. All very proper.  

Two days later he is getting ready to leave. She says she has something to tell him as the diamond engagement ring is sparkles on her finger.... She tells him that she works for the marriage agency that he was using...... That the reason she contacted him was that she seen by his kind "no thank you's" to these other women he was the kind of man she wanted for a husband and as a father for her daughter....... He then said to her that the only reason he wrote those other women was that he felt obligated to let them down gently. This made her laugh. She then told him that she doesn't want to do it but she was forced by her employer to send out those letters herself to men. He gets angry with the agency and protective of her with them. But she sooths him down as she lets him know how it is in Russia for a divorced woman with a 12 year old daughter...... As a gentleman he accepts all of this as he is convinced about her love for him.

At the airport they give each other their last kiss for a long time. He passes through the screening and gets in line at customs control. He looks back to get one more glimpse of her only she had left.....  

Back in America the letters and phone calls keep coming. He files the paperwork at his service center, the slowest service center in America, the NSC. He knows it's going to be a long wait so he schedules another trip to see her. He wants to visit her home city but she nixes that..... Moscow according to her is an unpleasant place to visit in June.... She suggests Barcelona, Spain. So Spain it is. Together the three of them (Yes, the daughter too) do the family vacation thing, amusement park, beach, museum, 3D theater, aquarium etc. After a week he leaves. He kisses her goodbye and alone he catches a taxi to the airport......

Back in America the letters keep coming. All told a stack 12 inches (30 cm) high. He in the meantime is getting ready for her. He sends pictures of his house
http://i5.tinypic.com/20idpo0.jpg buys her a car and gets her a satellite dish for Russian programs.

After 9 months her visa get approved by the NSC. Three months later she passes her interview at the Moscow embassy. She and her daughter soon enter America at O'Hara airport. He is waiting for them. The three of them fly to Sioux Falls, South Dakota. From there it's an hours drive to his home.  

Maxx

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2006, 04:59:02 AM »
Are you telling us your tale once more Maxx? :-[

No, but it is similar. Some people have the ability to learn from other peoples' stories, others don't. It is their limitation. IMO what hinders them is a lack of compassion for others and an inflated opinion of themselves.

Maxx

Offline PeeWee

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2006, 07:17:57 AM »
The purpose of this thread? To get into the head of a woman who marries only for a Green Card and a better life. I'll explain the back story in my next thread. It's a long one. I hope you don't suffer from attention disorder syndrome.  :)

Maxx

Thanks. I think the only thing that I suffer from is lack of understanding and a slight case of confusion at the moment but now it seems that I will be shown the light. Viewed "A Foreign Affair" for the second time last night. The official website is interesting reading.

Peewee

Offline andrewfi

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2006, 08:18:13 AM »
No, but it is similar. Some people have the ability to learn from other peoples' stories, others don't. It is their limitation. IMO what hinders them is a lack of compassion for others and an inflated opinion of themselves.

Maxx

Who are those people Maxx?

Offline Turboguy

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2006, 08:48:34 AM »
I for one and enjoying your story a lot and looking forward to future installments.   I hope at the end we find the gal did not get her million dollars and finest of life for her and her child, but just as Russia is Russia, this is America and the spoils do not always go to the side of right.

I think you always need to listen to stories.   If you choose to do something different I don't think it is a lack of compassion or inflated self opinion.   I think you need to take all that into accound and then do what is right for you not what someone else thinks is right for you.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2006, 08:51:41 AM »
Who are those people Maxx?

Probably best that they remain incognito.

- Dan

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2006, 01:20:32 PM »
No need for names but their names were on the television news anyway. Besides the diary and affidavit from her cousin back up this story. Photos? well the photo below was broadcast on the television news in early May (Channel 12 CBS, Sioux City, Iowa) and names mentioned. Then FOX 5 news from Washington DC did a story on them featuring the diary and mentioning their names. I have seen both stories on DVD discs (which I have) and I seen a link to a transcript of the FOX program. Then there was an article about this in the local paper. So they are very public. What you are getting is more information by way of the the complete diary, the affidavit and additional photos. 

Maxx

Offline Elen

• Alt Forum
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2006, 01:45:20 PM »
No need for names but their names were on the television news anyway. Besides the diary and affidavit from her cousin back up this story. Photos? well the photo below was broadcast on the television news in early May (Channel 12 CBS, Sioux City, Iowa) and names mentioned. Then FOX 5 news from Washington DC did a story on them featuring the diary and mentioning their names. I have seen both stories on DVD discs (which I have) and I seen a link to a transcript of the FOX program. Then there was an article about this in the local paper. So they are very public. What you are getting is more information by way of the the complete diary, the affidavit and additional photos. 

Maxx

WOW They made even DVD (how much they cost? )

BTW Where is this woman now? ( and was she aware about such publicity or may be she got money for her diary? ) Just curiouse
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 01:59:07 PM by Elen »

Offline calcowboy1

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2006, 02:00:07 PM »
Wow, I think the worst part of this story is that poor gary didn't even choose a hottiecova????  ::)

Soooo, what happened to uglycova????

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541383
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3165
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 3155
Total: 3165

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Today at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Today at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Today at 08:06:00 AM

Re: Trippin........... by Trenchcoat
Today at 06:09:50 AM

Re: Trippin........... by ML
Today at 05:21:01 AM

Trippin........... by 2tallbill