It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Testing Others  (Read 20116 times)

Offline rw_recruiter

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Testing Others
« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2017, 03:17:14 PM »
I never said I am sending any money for grandmothers home repairs Jumper. I told them to have a skillsaw and a worker with a truck ready and I will roll up my sleeves and help fix the hole in the floor.

Seems many here jump to their own conclusions. We will see when I am there in a week I guess.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2017, 03:31:00 PM »
He has turned to the bottle.

That is heartbreaking. Good thing with all her family's problems, she remains in a healthy mental state of mind to remain smoking hot  and maintains the ability to chat with men in the wee hours of the morning everyday. Your emotions are being played by the agency and the girl.

Funds are low for those injured in the war Billy, no money to keep men in hospitals in Ukraine.

I can google the assistance Ukraine gets for their fight. Many nations gave Ukraine non lethal products. I found an article that said Canada gave food, clothes and boots for Ukrainian soldiers. You can find many articles like this too. You want to be a hero, show up in Ukraine with a bunch of supplies and give it directly to a military unit.

I spoke to him before that while he was on leave back home for a bit.

Let's get back to the "brother". Why did she give you his phone number and she didn't give you hers? You've ignored the line of questions and advice to get her number. You probably asked her but didn't get it. You got the "brother's" because a $200 payday was on the line. Fortunately for them , he just happened to be on leave and in town to talk to you. You western union them $200, and when asked how's the boots are working out, she reports it was all for nothing because his foot was blown off. Good thing you didn't put out money to buy him a matching set of gloves and helmet. When you get there, ask to see the boots or remaining boot your money bought.

I told them to have a skillsaw and a worker with a truck ready and I will roll up my sleeves and help fix the hole in the floor.

That worker and truck costs money. You think there is no way they can pocket any money in this since you're in control? It can be like the restaurant scams you read where they charge the foreigner triple the going rate and pocket the extra money. They can drag this project out for a long time completing it of course right before your wallet gets on the plane and leaves Ukraine.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #102 on: August 27, 2017, 04:07:48 PM »
You sound like a greedy American Billy.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #103 on: August 27, 2017, 04:19:29 PM »
I never said I am sending any money for grandmothers home repairs Jumper. I told them to have a skillsaw and a worker with a truck ready and I will roll up my sleeves and help fix the hole in the floor.

Seems many here jump to their own conclusions. We will see when I am there in a week I guess.

Yeap just speculation. Best we can do with bits and pieces of anyone's story when trying to help them here.

In the end, you don't seem too serious about her either way, and seemingly have the funds to toss.So no big deal.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #104 on: August 27, 2017, 04:24:54 PM »

LOL. Yet another way to separate a foreign man and the cash in his wallet.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 04:38:22 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2017, 04:35:09 PM »

Her's or Igor, the employee of the month? Actually I got good news for you. Although I'm sure agency employees were involved with trading love letter with you off her profile and other women's profiles, I actually believe she's involved with you now since she asked for money. When you decided to visit, the agency has an obligation to tell the ladies the guy is coming to visit the photo in her profile. He is in love. They show her the correspondence and she decides what she wants to do with you. Of course she makes her decision after you buy your tickets. If she thinks you're a winner, she will not insult you by taking advantage of your wallet. If she doesn't want a life with you, she'll go along for the ride and get what she can out of you.

You believe this woman really likes you? Especially after you tried to be a hero and sent $200 to make her brother's life more comfortable and investing thousands to visit her? Ask for her mobile phone number before you visit. I'll bet you she has some reason on why she can't give that to you. It's common sense. The guys a girl likes get her phone number.

One reason I recommended certain guys to do testing is because they can't read people. You read a lot of ADate's agency letters and didn't understand that is not how sincere/real women write. You were in fantasy land the whole time yet you hold hope this will move into reality with a girl  falling in love and living happily ever after with you.

I was 40 when I first visited my wife who was 18 at the time. I wrote a thread before meeting my wife to show people how easy it is to meet ladies and eventually find a winner. Based on how I am, how I think, and how I read and identify people, I will always find a winner. Not many guys can write a report and know how it's going to turn out. When explaining to people about my wife's character and how she behaved, I got hammered a lot. People said I was getting scammed and going to get used. NOBODY in the history of this forum got hammered as much as I. I began to realize those hammering me didn't have much of an idea on how sincere and insincere women behave. If those people don't understand good people, they are more likely to bring the wrong people in their life. You can read the thread below and get some good ideas on how FSU women behave on dates and how they think and how people in this forum think.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=11638.0

You mentioned in another thread "How is some 21 year old bimbo going to use me?" When I was accused of going to get used by the girl I was visiting, my now wife, I replied something to the tune of "The girl has lived one year of her life as an adult. I've lived 22 years as an adult. I've got too much life experience and wisdom for somebody that young to be taking advantage of me"

The difference between you now and me back then is you already was taken advantage of and didn't know it. The agency got you. If the lady wrote her own letters to you and other men and not Igor, she was likely paid for her work. If you can't identify what is in front of you, you can't prepare how to deal with it. People over there know how to deal with western guys with confidence who think nobody will take advantage of them. Those young bimbos over there seem to win more times than lose when separating men from their money. Men beaten by those girls also report those girls are on their period 24/7. Hate to disappoint you.

No Billy, not 40 and 18

Stop lying Billy. Noone likes a liar.

Billy, you were 43 and she was 17, a Junior in HS. Do not lie to RWD  attempting to hide your disgusting behavior. Actually criminal behavior, as in the opinion of quite a few people on RWD I have chatted with through PM, you belong in prison Billy and you should be in prison right now for Child Molestation BillyB.

You saw her on a site, you were 43, a middle-aged bald, overweight, fat American Man.

She was 17 years-old, a Junior in High School. She was just a Child. She was just a 17 year-old child Billy. Innocent as any other 17 year-old child. You took her innocence away from her Billy. You took her childhood away from her Billy. 

You remember what it was like to be 17, Billy? Go out with your Gf's and BF's, act silly, laugh, drink some beers, pound some Jager and Jack and Crown, go back to someone's home after 12 AM when the cops are out and it's curfew time so that you can continue the party there at their home, play every drinking game imaginable. Pass out on the sofa or floor at 4 AM when that last shot of Jack hit ya' pretty hard. Wake up the next morning with all of your buddies scattered all around the house, most of them groaning with a whopper of a hangover. And yet even though we all felt like dog doo, we were together, we were friends, best friends, and we all laughed at what silly 17 year-olds we all were. We all giggled at each other. I remember those times very well. I had a lot of fun times at 17. I had a lot of good friends at 17. I have a lot of great memories when I was 17.

Unfortunately, you stole those memories from that poor young girl in Odessa, Ukraine, BillyB. You stole her innocence, you took away her childhood. She never had much of a childhood after you BillyB.

You were 43 Billy. All of those gorgeous, skinny ,slender, beautiful women in Odessa and all over Ukraine, that were 29, 30, 31 with no Husband, no BF, no Children and they would have given their left arm to marry you Billy. They were the perfect age to marry and start a life with you and start a family with you back in the US, Billy.

Yet what did you, a 43 year-old middle aged man well past his prime do? You contacted a 17 YO girl in Ukraine on a dating site, communicated with her, got to know her, then got on a plane and flew to see her. Shortly after meeting her, what did this 43 year-old middle aged man do? This 43 YO Middle-Aged man   had sex   with this 17 YO Child, this innocent 17 YO Junior in HS.

You know what, that 17 year-old child from Odessa missed out on all of those fun things, all those fun times and activities that 17 YO's and teenagers and Juniors in HS like to do. You ruined her childhood Billy. You stole her childhood from her. A 43 YO Middle aged man stole the childhood and innocence from a 17 YO Junior in HS.

What's done is done. The damage is done Billy. You cannot go back and fix the damage and harm you caused that young Girl in Ukraine.

Why does everyone on RWD hate you Billy? Why does everyone on RWD ignore you and noone ever responds to your posts, but rather why does EVERYONE on RWD ignore all of your posts? Because you are who you are Billy. You are an evil man.

And now, BillyB is officially on my ignore list on RWD forever, including until I meet my future Wife in either Texas, Ukraine, Belarus or Canada. Yes Boethius, (I made your color pink because you are so pretty  :)) if you ever divorce your Husband, I am going to be the first in line to ask for your hand in marriage. Dunno if I will ever be good enough for you, smart enough, handsome enough, muscular enough, ripped enough, strong enough, powerful enough, able to bench or squat enough weight to impress you, or if I will ever be worthy of being your Man, but I promise to try my very very hardest to honor you and be a Good Husband Boe. (Stop laughing Boe!! I promise I had to make you laugh just this one time. Just this one time laugh Boe!! I love ya' buddy. :D ;D)

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2017, 04:36:44 PM »
Good Bye Billy. Nice knowing you Billy.   (Click "Ignore")

Offline ML

« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2017, 04:38:40 PM »
Men beaten by those girls also report those girls are on their period 24/7.

My experience has been that during the 5-7 day period, it usually is ongoing for 24 hours each day.

So you are implying that some women can shut it off for parts of a 24 hour period?  That would be pretty convenient.  i.e. Special event break and then resume normal programming.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2017, 04:39:02 PM »
Damn, so we have a pedo advising us on how to find and treat a woman. Nice.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #109 on: August 27, 2017, 05:07:56 PM »

Upon your arrival, your lady and her agency will be thrilled to learn you remain the generous American even after you read warnings from various posters here. Keep believing you can win her heart with your money.

There's a difference between being generous and being stupid with your money. Quality women like smart men. Smart men aren't gullible, naïve, or fail to take good advice. People here are trying to save you money, time and heartache. People here are telling you that you've entered a world of deception and yet you want to continue to be generous in that world. Be generous with people who deserve it. Don't be generous with people that you never met. That woman hasn't done anything for you except give you the attention you crave for in a messaging system and denied you her phone number. That little attention is going to continue to cost you big time.

You can greatly increase your chance of success in this endeavor if you change your tune but it seems you want to learn the hard way first. Hopefully in a few weeks after you come back home, you're brave enough to write a trip report and tell the single men here what not to do. Don't disappear on us like the other men who thought they weren't going to get burned.

Billy, you were 43 and she was 17, a Junior in HS. Do not lie to RWD  attempting to hide your disgusting behavior. Actually criminal behavior, as in the opinion of quite a few people on RWD I have chatted with through PM, you belong in prison Billy and you should be in prison right now for Child Molestation BillyB.

TDM, you are clueless to the fact you're a drama queen. I posted a link to my thread where I found my wife upthread. Use your own brain to figure things out instead of relying on others. There is also a search engine here. You can figure out timelines and ages instead of listening to the rumor mill behind PM's. If you don't like lying, you better stop participating with those people who like to rumor. You should give them a 2000 word scolding for their lies like you do every time when you don't like what someone says. Anyway, your government issued me and my wife a k-1 visa, license to marry, temporary green card, permanent green card, and my wife a citizenship instead of sentencing me to prison. Go figure. My wife and I are happy, our parents are happy with our marriage. The people that matter are happy. You don't matter. Go figure.

Damn, so we have a pedo advising us on how to find and treat a woman. Nice.

You keep figuring out ways to reject people's advice. Doesn't matter if a guy is a murderer, if he tells you 2+2=4, is he right or wrong?

« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 05:10:02 PM by BillyB »
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2017, 05:17:05 PM »
Hopefully in a few weeks after you come back home, you're brave enough to write a trip report and tell the single men here what not to do. Don't disappear on us like the other men who thought they weren't going to get burned.

I'll do better, I am there for 2 weeks. I will update you in real time, play by play. Hows that?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2017, 05:39:51 PM »
I'll do better, I am there for 2 weeks. I will update you in real time, play by play. Hows that?

A lot of people will like that as long as you're willing to tell the good, the bad, and the ugly.  You've booked the tickets so might as well go and try to make something out of it. Don't hang onto something that isn't there too long. If things aren't right, save enough of your vacation for your backup plans and you may be able to take a lemon and turn it into lemonade.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541274
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701