It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: DFW area gatherings  (Read 5571 times)

Offline Sailor291

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
DFW area gatherings
« on: September 29, 2009, 02:48:09 PM »
Is anybody in the DFW area planning any get togethers any time soon?  Seems like a boring bunch.

Offline apple47

Re: DFW area gatherings
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 02:31:49 PM »
    Plan it ,and they will come.

...Larry

Offline GoodOlBoy

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 02:53:30 PM »
Seems like a boring bunch.

Just curious.

If we are such a "boring bunch", why in the world would you want to meet any of us in person?? :rolleyes2:

GOB
“For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo......... Geronimo E.K.I.A.”

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 05:29:19 PM »
When Jack was around we used to have them at their Lewisville park.

I was wondering who is 'boring'... DFW guys or everybody?
Me?...I'm just an old married man.
There are only 15 Sailor posts in the past year so come visit more often and perhaps we'll have some grins along the way...
Good luck to you

Karl
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Sailor291

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 02:30:54 PM »
Been here for over 10 years, we used to go to a big picnic in Plano, but that died out.  I think the lady that was organizing it got tired of the hassle.  I have never heard of any get together at Lewisville Lake. 
I said boring as it does not seem like there are any get togethers in the area.  When you work 6 and sometimes 7 days a week it is a little hard to organize something yourself, so I was just asking if anybody else has given it any thought. 
It has been my experience over these 10 years that there are several groups in existence but one group does not know about another group who does not know about another one, so on and so on.  My wife and I will sometimes bump into a new AM/UW couple, at least new to us, and we find out about a whole other group of families.  I know they are out there, just finding them is the challenge. 

I would like to see about organizing a get together, but, with working all the hours I work and the fact that I am leaving for an indefinite period in Afghanistan, I don't think it will be possible for me to do it.  So, if anybody out there in the DFW area has any ideas, please share them.

thanks

P.S. I only discovered this board a little over 1 year ago, so that is one reason I don't have too many post. 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1970
Total: 1979

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM