It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The problem of a lack of Available Women in the world  (Read 12756 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
The problem of a lack of Available Women in the world
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2019, 08:24:01 AM »
But to continue . . .

As I understand it, the stats you refer to are to entire USA.

Can there not be differences in specific locations ?

Of course there are regional differences. When I was in the North
Dakota during the oil boom there were NO WOMEN of any sort
available. You had to bring one with you or go without. According
to the Williston Newspaper they did a survey during the height of
the oil boom that the ratio of men to women was 70 to 1.

There are certainly places where the people are fatter than other
places. I tend not to pay much attention to the men so I don't
really notice if one is slim and one is a fatty.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline msmob

Re: The problem of a lack of Available Women in the world
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2019, 08:28:00 AM »
Oh dear, put on a bit of recent have we Mobers ;)

Ah, yes, Trench..

rather than deal with your bollox assertions - you are 'worried' about my weight .. 

No need - but 'Thanks'

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2019, 06:28:05 AM »
Not disputing the statistics, but . . .

In my area it seems very clear that there are many, many more overweight women than men.

My wife agrees with this; in fact she is the one who brought it to my attention more than once.

She is  appalled when seeing obese woman with average build man, and wonders why the man accepted such.  I tell her is is supply driven; the men have really no choice overall.

Also quite unbelievable when viewing the 'Queen Candidates' at local high schools for Homecoming Queen.  A large percentage are really porkers.  This would have never happened in my teenage years.

As an aside, a number of years ago before I met my wife a friend of mine , a very talented musician had invited or actually badgered me for sometime to accompany him and his band to a gig and I did. That particular night it was to a place way out in the Arkansas Delta to what could best described as a "honky tonk". I had no idea what I was in for but, that's another story. Something I noticed immediately is there was and over abundance (and yes I mean this literally) of women who were very very large. Many could be aptly described as obese.

Of the approximately 100 women that were there it was mind boggling to me how many there were grossly over weight. Most all of them were with otherwise normal looking and average weight men. Only a few were not with dates but there were a numerous men working and dancing those like their asses were on fire and they'd run out any minute. I noticed only two tables of with a total of 6 women that were slim and attractive and they were getting no play, zero. I stayed busy all night long as they were on me like wolves on one sheep. I'd never seen so many heavy women in such high demand. It was not a place where one might make any fat jokes. A place where men seemingly actually preferred heavy women.

For me it was like shooting fish in a barrel with the attractive slimmer ladies. The entire night was really really bizarre.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2019, 07:42:07 AM »
there's actually a LOT of women out there, a LOT!!!!
and some REALLY hot ones, pretty much everywhere you look!!!!
BUT...
hot women want hot men
and don't want to be bothered with men who fall below "the threshold"
same for us men to, right?

young women are primarily attracted to "strong" looking guys, not necessarily "cute" looking
because they want to feel "protected" and "safe" with a man
this is what they're looking for in a man, someone who makes them feel this way
someone to protect and care for them.
but...
probably 95% of ALL GUYS DO NOT give off a "protector vibe" at all!!!!!
so hot women will not even bother looking at 95% of the general male population

I swear to Bog,
if you're about age 40 or under, the BEST way to get women in Ukraine to notice you is to have absolutely perfect biceps and pecs and wear a tight fitting banlon shirt with gold aviator glasses and a low end Rolex
combined with tight black jeans and NICE cowboy boots and a confident walk
then go and walk somewhere where there's a lot of women
you will freakin stop traffic
and that's before they find out you're also CRAZY FREAKIN' RICH!!!!
BOOM!
you don't have to do anything!
because the women will come to you!
they will start off by giving you coy looks and smiles waiting for a response from you...
and all you have to do is smile back and start a conversation...
it's that easy...

Once again you make some great points Krim :)

I think the protector vibe is important and can give a guy a great leg up. I find that now I'm getting into my early forties that I feel that I am obtaining some of that protector vibe. I am personally feeling that a guy in his forties is likely at the peek of his power. Younger guys will see a guy in his forties as having natural authority and tend not to question them. A guy in his forties will often seen and done a lot and has the self assurance of knowing how to go about most things. A guy in his forties may often not be as physically fit and may lack the youthfulness of a younger guy but the self assurance gained from years of living experience tend to weigh in a lot.

By the time a guy reaches fifties as I see it age is becoming more visible and most guys come to realise they are approaching towards the end of their careers. They subconsciously as a group will view the guys in their forties as holding sway in general. The fifties guys have often had enough and often don't really care about the forties guys taking the forefront while they go into a cooling period before retirement. After all what would be the point of them getting all competitive if they are looking to retire in the not so distant future.

I think apart from doing stuff quickly to get a lot of life experience when young to try and obtain self assurance at a younger age. Well the other thing is to work on physical fitness, if a guy feels he is strong then he will give off a natural protector vibe and he knows he can handle himself better.

The other thing is speak in a confident way, with self assurance. This is something not everyone can do, it tends to be natural or it doesn't work I think. Some people are just better talkers and will rely a confident speaking approach naturally.

Some guys I feel tend to do athletic stuff as their way of life. For the younger crowd their is more info about stuff out the on the net these days - how to eat better, exercises and health, and better food health labelling in supermarkets. Even still a lot won't look for or understand this information and won't chose the healthy option. I wish I had that information at hand when younger although I tend to think even if I did I likewise would not understand how it plays out.

Most people are the same as only a small percentage of men and women choose what may look to most people of us as the Uber healthy option naturally. If most people chose the inner healthy option we would have a lot of hot people knocking around.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2019, 07:47:19 AM »
As an aside, a number of years ago before I met my wife a friend of mine , a very talented musician had invited or actually badgered me for sometime to accompany him and his band to a gig and I did. That particular night it was to a place way out in the Arkansas Delta to what could best described as a "honky tonk". I had no idea what I was in for but, that's another story. Something I noticed immediately is there was and over abundance (and yes I mean this literally) of women who were very very large. Many could be aptly described as obese.

Of the approximately 100 women that were there it was mind boggling to me how many there were grossly over weight. Most all of them were with otherwise normal looking and average weight men. Only a few were not with dates but there were a numerous men working and dancing those like their asses were on fire and they'd run out any minute. I noticed only two tables of with a total of 6 women that were slim and attractive and they were getting no play, zero. I stayed busy all night long as they were on me like wolves on one sheep. I'd never seen so many heavy women in such high demand. It was not a place where one might make any fat jokes. A place where men seemingly actually preferred heavy women.

For me it was like shooting fish in a barrel with the attractive slimmer ladies. The entire night was really really bizarre.

Interesting Faux Pas, in the UK there are council estates and the majority of fat women tend to live on them, due mostly to very poor diet. They tend to have little idea of good nutrition. The guys tend not to be nearly as far in the main though of course many can be found. However a lot of these fat women still seem to get partners. I think it tends to be seen as the norm by guys around the council estate and so not a negative to them. I spoke to a normal looking guy of the council estate who had a fat wife a free years ago and he seemed to think nothing of it. Time though they shock me and I don't think I could possibly get hard over one, quite the opposite :-[
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2019, 09:25:14 AM »
Interesting Faux Pas, in the UK there are council estates and the majority of fat women tend to live on them, due mostly to very poor diet. They tend to have little idea of good nutrition. The guys tend not to be nearly as far in the main though of course many can be found. However a lot of these fat women still seem to get partners. I think it tends to be seen as the norm by guys around the council estate and so not a negative to them. I spoke to a normal looking guy of the council estate who had a fat wife a free years ago and he seemed to think nothing of it. Time though they shock me and I don't think I could possibly get hard over one, quite the opposite :-[

Trench WHY are you lying ?

Most Social housing stock was sold into the private sector LONG ago ..

There is no such thing as a Council Housing Estate, anymore

Your 'Britain' is forty years out of date

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2019, 09:47:17 AM »
  It was not a place where one might make any fat jokes. 
Like..Hey this place must have it's own zip code....or ..Looks like the herd's in..or..boy scouts ask them for old dresses to use for camping tents...they walked into WalMart and the prices automatically lowered..they have to carry two drivers licenses...They took a picture on her birthday and it's still printing... 
                                    :popcorn:
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2019, 10:33:34 AM »
People are bizzare .  A friend from university was a tom cruize lookalike and dated a hot woman and got dumped by her.  So be married the next fat girl that came along thinking she would be grateful.  Instead she is the most horrible wife you could think of 20 years of sheer hell.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2019, 10:37:05 AM »
Trench WHY are you lying ?

Most Social housing stock was sold into the private sector LONG ago ..

There is no such thing as a Council Housing Estate, anymore

Your 'Britain' is forty years out of date

It's private social 'Housing Associations' that supply the housing to them now. Same deal really except the government give grants to housing associations and the benefits pay the rent. Many council estate areas sold off to housing associations. You're really splitting hairs Mobers. The council estate areas are now own by housing associations are still have much the same social problems.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2019, 11:04:46 AM »
Not disputing the statistics, but . . .

In my area it seems very clear that there are many, many more overweight women than men.

My wife agrees with this; in fact she is the one who brought it to my attention more than once.

She is  appalled when seeing obese woman with average build man, and wonders why the man accepted such.  I tell her is is supply driven; the men have really no choice overall.

Also quite unbelievable when viewing the 'Queen Candidates' at local high schools for Homecoming Queen.  A large percentage are really porkers.  This would have never happened in my teenage years.

Funny thing is, is I'm guessing that you could get an average looking girl rise to the top of desirability among High School guys just by following a healthy diet and keeping trim.

In the past 80s or whatever those average looking girls wouldn't get a look in. Now from what you say ML the situation has become so bad in the US that even the porkers are getting a look in.

From a UK dating forum I occasionally visit it seems apparent that many girls are oblivious to the trade of they are making between an unhealthy diet and getting interest from men. Plenty of 'I can't get a guy and I don't understand why' until she is asked about the usual, their weight, and get the usual response of some sort of alluring to the 'I'm overweight' category.

I was only a child in the eighties and a teen in the early nineties. In the UK it was fine for women's weight then, the usual class fattie but that it and to be expected. Now it's so shocking I wish I could go back to that era and live the good life.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2019, 12:11:56 PM »
Once again you make some great points Krim :)

I find that now I'm getting into my early forties that I feel that I am obtaining some of that protector vibe. I am personally feeling that a guy in his forties is likely at the peek of his power. Younger guys will see a guy in his forties as having natural authority and tend not to question them. A guy in his forties will often seen and done a lot and has the self assurance of knowing how to go about most things. A guy in his forties may often not be as physically fit and may lack the youthfulness of a younger guy but the self assurance gained from years of living experience tend to weigh in a lot.

By the time a guy reaches fifties as I see it age is becoming more visible and most guys come to realise they are approaching towards the end of their careers. They subconsciously as a group will view the guys in their forties as holding sway in general. The fifties guys have often had enough and often don't really care about the forties guys taking the forefront while they go into a cooling period before retirement. After all what would be the point of them getting all competitive if they are looking to retire in the not so distant future.

I think apart from doing stuff quickly to get a lot of life experience when young to try and obtain self assurance at a younger age. Well the other thing is to work on physical fitness, if a guy feels he is strong then he will give off a natural protector vibe and he knows he can handle himself better.

The other thing is speak in a confident way, with self assurance. This is something not everyone can do, it tends to be natural or it doesn't work I think. Some people are just better talkers and will rely a confident speaking approach naturally.

Some guys I feel tend to do athletic stuff as their way of life. For the younger crowd their is more info about stuff out the on the net these days - how to eat better, exercises and health, and better food health labelling in supermarkets. Even still a lot won't look for or understand this information and won't chose the healthy option. I wish I had that information at hand when younger although I tend to think even if I did I likewise would not understand how it plays out.

LOL.  Only a man in his forties would write this.

A man in his forties is not at his physical peak.  That occurred 20 years earlier, and men in their twenties know this.  He may be at the peak of his career, but maybe not.  This is trending upward, as people are healthier longer and work more years.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2019, 04:54:17 PM »

LOL.  Only a man in his forties would write this.

A man in his forties is not at his physical peak.  That occurred 20 years earlier, and men in their twenties know this.  He may be at the peak of his career, but maybe not.  This is trending upward, as people are healthier longer and work more years.

Of course a man in his forties is not at his physical peak quite the opposite. I'm not so much talking about career peak either. More I am talking about a kind of physiological peak. A young guy may have physical peak but often won't have the self assurance life experiences bring, he won't know how situations play out ahead of them happening, he will lack the natural authority an older guy tends to be esteemed with, etc.

For example, a young guy won't often tell and older guy what to do or challenge him verbally. It's like the old saying of 'respect your elders'. Now society doesn't quite take it that rigidly these days but the general belief still persists even if subconscious. The older guy benefits from the knowledge he has acquired or is assumed to.

Hence why some females feel more secure with an older guy than a younger guy. Young guys have the youth and some have the physical form, some may come across as being able to protect her. Older guys though tend to more readily be accepted to be able to handle themselves not necessarily physically but in a multitude of situations where a younger guy may struggle.

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2019, 07:19:36 PM »
Of course a man in his forties is not at his physical peak quite the opposite. I'm not so much talking about career peak either. More I am talking about a kind of physiological peak. A young guy may have physical peak but often won't have the self assurance life experiences bring, he won't know how situations play out ahead of them happening, he will lack the natural authority an older guy tends to be esteemed with, etc.

For example, a young guy won't often tell and older guy what to do or challenge him verbally. It's like the old saying of 'respect your elders'. Now society doesn't quite take it that rigidly these days but the general belief still persists even if subconscious. The older guy benefits from the knowledge he has acquired or is assumed to.

Hence why some females feel more secure with an older guy than a younger guy. Young guys have the youth and some have the physical form, some may come across as being able to protect her. Older guys though tend to more readily be accepted to be able to handle themselves not necessarily physically but in a multitude of situations where a younger guy may struggle.

Hmm.  What's an adequate description of the above.  Let me see...   I got it: "Rubbish".

Confidence comes at various stages of life.  Some are confident at the get-go.  These are the guys you notice at school and university.  They exude confidence and charisma.

Some gain confidence later in life.  These guys can be quiet and unnoticeable, yet later become executives or entreprenuers or just general great guys.

A guy in his forties can be great, confident, intelligent, yadda yadda yadda.  Or he can be average.  Or an asshole.  Or a looser.  Just like a guy in his 30s, or 20s, or 50s, or 60s.  Some cultures venerate elders and cut them slack for character flaws, but an ignoramous or misfit/malcontent in his 20s is not automatically anything else in his 40s or 60s. 
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 07:45:37 PM by SteveInBoston »

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2019, 07:56:32 PM »
A man in his forties is not at his physical peak.  That occurred 20 years earlier, and men in their twenties know this. 
:rolleyes:

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline msmob

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2019, 12:41:48 AM »
It's private social 'Housing Associations' that supply the housing to them now. Same deal really except the government give grants to housing associations and the benefits pay the rent. Many council estate areas sold off to housing associations. You're really splitting hairs Mobers. The council estate areas are now own by housing associations are still have much the same social problems.

I'm not 'splitting hairs'

Govts have made 'affordable' housing to be intermixed with 3/4 bedroom homes ...  Trench IS lying.. period ..

WHY do you feel the need to create scenarios ( excuses) for your failures ?

Yesterday my ex-wife showed me the her new home.. it is a 3 bed house - semi - but on one shared wall ..

She has bought it via a shared ownership scheme .. It is in a nice area, intermixed with two and for bed properties and 'FAT'
is not an adjective that describes her ;)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2019, 02:58:52 AM »
I'm not 'splitting hairs'

Govts have made 'affordable' housing to be intermixed with 3/4 bedroom homes ...  Trench IS lying.. period ..

WHY do you feel the need to create scenarios ( excuses) for your failures ?

Yesterday my ex-wife showed me the her new home.. it is a 3 bed house - semi - but on one shared wall ..

She has bought it via a shared ownership scheme .. It is in a nice area, intermixed with two and for bed properties and 'FAT'
is not an adjective that describes her ;)

Mobe, you're trying to twist the matter to win the argument, just accept that you were wrong ;)

Affordable housing and shared ownership are separate housing programs from housing association accomodation. Housing association accomodation is rented from the housing association by the tenant - it is social housing much the same as council housing accept it's the housing association rather than the council that own the property. Many of the tenants will receive benefits from the government to pay the housing association rent.

Affordable housing and shared ownership (or part rent, part buy) are different. Both are designed for individual private buyers either as a basic cheaper than market rate house to buy or as a scheme to buy part of the house and pay rent as a private tenant on the other part. The cheaper than market rate affordable housing is often not that much cheaper than market rate it must be said.

Some mixed housing schemes or housing proposals may indeed be said to be affordable housing when they mean it will house housing association benefit tenants. This is a recent change to try alleviate the stigma attached to such tenants, to give the scheme a positive impression. Like all attempts to put lipstick on a pig, it will still end up as a pig. People will get to know 'Oh they mean it will house 'them' and not mean it will be cheaper than market rate housing, etc as it used to'. The general term affordable housing did always use to mean private housing for sale to individual private buyers.

If your ex has bought a shared ownership house then she is not in the 'housing association' category of people we are talking about here.

Offline msmob

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2019, 04:05:19 AM »
Mobe, you're trying to twist the matter to win the argument

Said Trench, when busted for making stuff up, AGAIN..

Just imagine if you spend less time with your 'theories' and tried listening to the advice you had on here, how much more enjoyable your life might be.

You  might not be able to afford to bring a FSU wife here ..

If those you foolishly support have your way .

You never think.  .period

Offline Boethius

« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2019, 12:46:18 PM »
:rolleyes:

I must have missed all those 40 plus year old Olympic gold medalists.

Sure, there is the odd outlier, but biology tells us men reach their physical peaks in their twenties.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2019, 02:16:09 PM »
I must have missed all those 40 plus year old Olympic gold medalists.
I didn't know we were discussing the Olympics. I also do not know what a 20 yr old guy would know that a 40 year old doesn't....or a 60 year old guy wouldn't know 3 times as much ;D
I certainly do wish I knew what I know now when I was 20....or maybe not ::)     

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2019, 04:09:57 PM »
I didn't know we were discussing the Olympics. I also do not know what a 20 yr old guy would know that a 40 year old doesn't....or a 60 year old guy wouldn't know 3 times as much ;D

Exactly! Well said :)

Offline Boethius

« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2019, 04:33:01 PM »

I wasn't referring to knowledge.  Just physical condition, and on that count, a 20 something outperforms a 40 something 99% of the time.

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2019, 05:02:00 PM »

Tons.  If you are referring to yourself, then of course you would know better than your younger self.  But there are a lot of 40 year olds out there that do not necessarily know more than a 20 year old.

Last year, a 40+ year old taxi driver in Kyiv said Poroshenko and Putin are great friends.  That the two are freemasons, and that the Ukraine conflict was a freemason plot to kill off non-freemason Ukrainians and Russians.

Age does not automatically makes someone wiser or more knowledgeable.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2019, 05:29:03 PM »
BOdacious darling,
we’re NOT measuring physical stamina here, we’re measuring perceived sexual attractiveness of the opposite sex, men tend to peak at a later age compared to women, for different reasons not all related to aging...  according to surveys of women, men peak at around 40

my daughters echo this sentiment, and that there’s a lack of “competency” among younger males, so they both prefer attention from older males who “know what they’re doing”...

average young guy in America is an “incel” with no experience or confidence, totally clueless
and is NO COMPETITION to an older guy who is the opposite
and that applies to Ukraine, UK, or USA...
guys with “skillz” are the ones who succeed
the rest will just have to make up stories about imaginary girlfriends
and become a member of the “Adopt-A-Dingo Foundation” to combat their loneliness... crikey!

« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 05:31:59 PM by krimster2 »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2019, 05:47:12 PM »
But there are a lot of 40 year olds out there that do not necessarily know more than a 20 year old.

Chances are a person who has lived 22+ years of their life as an adult has more knowledge than a person who has lived 2 years of their life as an adult.

according to surveys of women, men peak at around 40

I can certainly say I was getting much more women and better quality women at age 40 than I was at age 20.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BC

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2019, 06:32:24 PM »
Let's face it, times have changed.

Marriage used to be about love and commitment (in no particular order).  Today it's more about lust and leverage in that order with mere hopes of love resulting.

I'm not saying either is wrong or right, just the way it is.

Trench, you are living in a fantasy.  Instead of discussing your leverage, lust, commitment or whatever here for hours on end (note omission of love), why not just git out there and ask a woman for a date.. any woman, old, young, slim, overweight, any color of the rainbow, immigrant, non immigrant, citizen, local, out of town, overseas, whatever.. just a simple date.. don't even think about marriage, even not about sex then come back and tell us about it, or not.  I get the feeling you are in dire need of a reality check.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 07:04:28 PM by BC »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541320
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843