It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The problem of a lack of Available Women in the world  (Read 12636 times)

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: The problem of a lack of Available Women in the world
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2019, 03:32:55 PM »
He should have said 'Ivy League Feeder School'.   Hey.   Krim likes to brag up his kids.   Who among us doesn't?

He's just very verbose about it.

No Jone --again he told a blatant lie  -- no shades of grey here -it was an out and out lie .
Maybe he thinks someone will be impressed? :wallbash:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline JayH

« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2019, 03:40:29 PM »

BTW, last month I did a strip club "crawl" through Moscow starting with Rasputin's with the son of a MAJOR oligarch as his guest and as part of his entourage
which includes his father's body guard and "watchdog"...

I saw UP CLOSE over 100 BEAUTIFUL completely nude Russian women, many of them from less than 3 feet away...
a few of them were the hottest looking women I have EVER seen in my life!!!
in Moscow, the rules are DIFFERENT than in the USA strip clubs,
in Moscow you ARE allowed to touch them ANYWHERE ANYTIME...
and the "acts" are WAY more hard-core than in the USA
"spreading" being a popular meme
what a night...
so I SNEER in your general direction...

You should try all that without the goons -- see how you do by yourself !

Even better --take Trenchcoat with you and try and do some "touching" !! :cluebat:

More inane "advice" from Krimster and his stupid bragging-geez he even "knows" someone in Moscow ! :rolleyes:

btw how did sitting in a Kyiv park looking creepy go for you Trench - after all - that was Krimsters "advice" !! :cluebat: :cluebat:
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2019, 04:03:38 PM »
"No Jone --again he told a blatant lie  -- no shades of grey here -it was an out and out lie ."

and once again, you prove how little you know about ANY SUBJECT you silly poseur
language is flexible and so is this term
she's going to the 5th highest rated university in the USA and this is a FACT and this is right in the middle of the rating of ivy league schools
i.e. the Harvard of the South

and if me and a bunch of other tuition payers wanna call it an ivy league school, well we'll freakin' do so and there's not a god damned thing you can do about it
except play your digi-roo and act silly as usual

she's going to an ivy league school...
want me to say it one more for ya cobber?
so where's she going?
see...
now run along...

« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 04:08:21 PM by krimster2 »

Online krimster2

« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2019, 04:17:14 PM »
"You should try all that without the goons -- see how you do by yourself !"

I have in the past!  I did fine!!!!
but this trip was ALL on someone else's Ruble...
one of the advantages of a krisha

what's so weird about knowing someone in Moscva?
I'll be living there part time soon...
I've also lived in Kyiv and Sevastopol for 3 yr (here's a pic of my old apartment that I fixed up myself there)
it's not weird at all living or knowing a lot of people there, my wife even has 3 family members who live there

I have a commercial web site in Russia that has netted me thousands of VK contacts ALL OVER Russia
they all have a VERY specific interest that I am a supplier for
and they're almost ALL women
about 25% are HOT....
and they all have SOME amount of interest in me personally...

it would be trivial for me to turn that into a "pooty-tang" mine
and have an unlimited supply
but...
I am quite happy with my current appointment....
and instead just use it to make money $$$$

all I see is dollar signs
gonna make it rain down here

« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 05:07:49 PM by krimster2 »

Offline JayH

« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2019, 04:29:54 PM »
How do you spell that again? let me try =

CREEP

Online krimster2

« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2019, 04:50:48 PM »
I had sex with a beautiful Russian woman today JayJay - how about you? NO? how about tomorrow? NO? next day? NO?
I would never tolerate being in that situation, pretty soon you'll have to resort to your hand like bee farmer, oops too late already happened
I get ALL the pooty-tang I want JayJay!
you get ZERO cobber!!!

PS
my daughter's going to an ivy league school
the fifth highest rated university in the USA
you don't even have children so why do you care about mine, you perverted digi-roo playing Tasmanian stalker!!!

Offline jone

« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2019, 06:38:11 PM »
"No Jone --again he told a blatant lie  -- no shades of grey here -it was an out and out lie ."

and once again, you prove how little you know about ANY SUBJECT you silly poseur
language is flexible and so is this term
she's going to the 5th highest rated university in the USA and this is a FACT and this is right in the middle of the rating of ivy league schools
i.e. the Harvard of the South

and if me and a bunch of other tuition payers wanna call it an ivy league school, well we'll freakin' do so and there's not a god damned thing you can do about it
except play your digi-roo and act silly as usual

want me to say it one more for ya cobber?
so where's she going?
see...
now run along...

Wow.   Talk about dementia.   The only people who've even heard of Rice are in Texas.   It is not an Ivy League School.   It does not have a lower take ratio than Cornell.   And the quality of students who apply for Ivy league schools is much higher than those who apply for Rice.  Sorry to burst your bubble.  I'm sure in your opinion it is better than an Ivy League School.   But because you have that opinion does not make it so.   I'm sure your daughter will get a good education and you can go back to screwing 21 year old women whom you meet in Russia at strip clubs, cheating on your wife.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 06:41:27 PM by jone »
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online krimster2

« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2019, 07:16:09 PM »
“The only people who've even heard of Rice are in Texas.”

only an ignorant person would make such a claim about other ignorant people...

National University Rankings puts Cornell and Rice at the EXACT same level...
none of us tuition paying parents consider it wrong to use Rice in this context
and none of us parents care if morons who don’t even have kids approve of our usage or not

as far as my sex life goes, I NEVER cheat on my wife...
it’s unnecessary for me to...
because I have limited freedoms and I’ve learned to live within those limits
and I’m quite happy with them and so to is my wife

you haven't earned the right to judge me without being judged yourself...
you have been weighed and found wanting...

« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 08:26:03 PM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2019, 08:36:44 PM »
I have heard of Rice University forever.  I knew it rated as one of the top schools in the south, but knew no specific statistics.  Below are some.

Be aware that all such rankings are very subjective and depend heavily on what criteria is used and who makes the judgements.  Also, there is a huge 'carryover' effect.  That is to say, it takes many, many years to go up or down significantly in rankings because people doing the ranking use past reputations as a beginning point.

http://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/rice-3604       Number 16

http://www.papercitymag.com/culture/step-aside-princeton-houston-school-rice-zooms-by-ivy-league-powers-for-top-5-colleges-in-america-rankings/

http://news.rice.edu/2018/09/10/rice-ranks-among-top-20-national-universities-for-third-consecutive-decade/

http://www.ricethresher.org/article/2019/03/acceptance-rate-hits-record-low-of-8-7-percent

http://www.ivycoach.com/2019-ivy-league-admissions-statistics/

Be aware that all such rankings are very subjective and depend heavily on what criteria is used and who makes the judgements.

A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline jone

« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2019, 08:43:52 PM »
“The only people who've even heard of Rice are in Texas.”

only an ignorant person would make such a claim about other ignorant people...

National University Rankings puts Cornell and Rice at the EXACT same level...
none of us tuition paying parents consider it wrong to use Rice in this context
and none of us parents care if morons who don’t even have kids approve of our usage or not

as far as my sex life goes, I NEVER cheat on my wife...
it’s unnecessary for me to...
because I have limited freedoms and I’ve learned to live within those limits
and I’m quite happy with them and so to is my wife

One metric.   Big deal.  No matter how many times you may say so, Rice is NOT an Ivy League School.   One metric about my alma mater is that it creates more CEOs in the country than any other university.   It has a great engineering program.   But that does not make the school better than CalTech or MIT.   And I would not be so demented as to say so.   If someone were to ask me what the best school in the South is, I would probably say Duke.   Not because of the Basketball program, but because it has a tremendous medical school.   And my nephews went to UNC.   So that is a tough pill to swallow for me.   

The top rated schools in our country - for prestige and education probably are Stanford and the Ivies.  For engineering and scientific programs, MIT (you're welcome Pitbull) and CalTech.   Of the public schools, I'd probably choose Michigan.  And that is also a tough pill to swallow as I went to Wisconsin.

As I said in my previous post, you don't see kids all over the country screaming because they didn't get into Rice.  Most of them have never heard of it.  So next time you get braggadocious about which school your daughter goes to, don't overshoot your mark.   It only makes you look the fool as you are in so many of your other posts.  Especially when you are using your bragging to try and beat down another poster.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline ML

Lack of available women
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2019, 09:21:02 PM »
I copied this posting to a new thread as it really doesn't belong in this thread

One metric.   Big deal.  No matter how many times you may say so, Rice is NOT an Ivy League School.   One metric about my alma mater is that it creates more CEOs in the country than any other university.   It has a great engineering program.   But that does not make the school better than CalTech or MIT.   And I would not be so demented as to say so.   If someone were to ask me what the best school in the South is, I would probably say Duke.   Not because of the Basketball program, but because it has a tremendous medical school.   And my nephews went to UNC.   So that is a tough pill to swallow for me.   

The top rated schools in our country - for prestige and education probably are Stanford and the Ivies.  For engineering and scientific programs, MIT (you're welcome Pitbull) and CalTech.   Of the public schools, I'd probably choose Michigan.  And that is also a tough pill to swallow as I went to Wisconsin.

First, I don't see any harm in referring to a school as 'Ivy League like' and there are a few of them.

Second, I would agree with most of what Jon posted above.

In my view, there are several public and private schools that are just as good as most Ivy schools.

Full disclosure:  I have degrees from two of the schools noted below.

Top Public:
University of California Los Angeles
University of California Berkeley
University of Michigan
University of Texas
University of Virginia

Top Private:
MIT
CalTech
Stanford
Carnegie Mellon
University of Chicago
Duke
Vanderbilt
Rice
Univ of Southern California
Northwestern
Johns Hopkins

Another very important factor for individual students is the majors available.
Does no good to select a top name school if they are not strong in the desired major . . . or don't even have that major.
Of course a counter argument (that I somewhat agree with) is that a person should get a good general education at undergrad level, and then focus on major for grad degrees.
In fact, I will recommend to my grandchildren that in undergrad they focus on:
Math, Statistics, English, Speech, Argumentation, Logic, Computers, Music Appreciation, Art Appreciation, Golf or Tennis (skip all team sports).
Top scores in the above will get them into top Law schools.
If they are leaning toward business then throw in a couple of accounting courses and a couple of economics but wait for MBA to go heavily into business courses.  High scores in Math, Stat and Computers will get them into top MBA programs.
If leaning toward medicine, then throw in some biology and chemistry.
If leaning toward engineering . . . well then there isn't much choice other than a straight undergrad Engineering program.

One last viewpoint; and this is what I have advised to dozens of International students that I have talked to in their home countries.
You can't go wrong by choosing ANY Big Ten school.
This cannot (the ANY) be said of any other 'conference.'
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 09:48:17 PM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline JayH

« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2019, 09:21:29 PM »
Wow.   Talk about dementia.   

The  word should be DEMENTED.

Offline JayH

« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2019, 09:33:31 PM »

in the USA where she studies biochemistry at an ivy league school in Houston...

First, I don't see any harm in referring to a school as 'Ivy League like' and there are a few of them.

BUT -- he did not say that and subsequently reinforced his assertion. THAT IS THE POINT -he told a deliberate blatant lie.

He did it -- and uses other semi facts in an attempt to create credibility - something lacking generally in many of his posts and "advice" !

None of that has ANYTHING to do about Rice or it's status-- no one is arguing it is not a good school with a great reputation.Like another frequent liar on the forum -dragging in some believable info that was never in question is used to divert attention from the fundamental lie being promoted.

Krim has chosen to create a lie about me -- and keep trotting it out across numerous threads when he knows full well it is untrue -- and all from a persistent liar another thread gets diverted to be about him- again ! :wallbash:

Offline msmob

« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2019, 11:58:12 PM »
How do you spell that again? let me try =

CREEP

I see poor 'ol JayH and Jone are getting a drubbing from Krimster .

The term Creep was used ( more appropriately ) to describe JayH's Tag partner...but JayH is never the most observant.

What is this latest spat about?,

Is it JayH serial fails on the Ukraine dating scene  or him and Jone being 'offended' by Krimsters life style and ability to afford ensuring his lass a good education?

My mistake...the thread is about a 'perceived' lack of available women

« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 12:02:58 AM by msmob »

Offline JayH

« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2019, 12:54:01 AM »

What is this latest spat about?,

Hardly a surprise you place no importance on the truth- your propensity to lie  is very clear to all. As for your other comments-- again pretty clear that it all sailed well over your head :deadhorse:

I see poor 'ol JayH and Jone are getting a drubbing from Krimster .

Is it JayH serial fails on the Ukraine dating scene

Oh really-- given you have stabbed repeatedly on the same topic-- and again here   --put your money where your mouth is --bet me on who is being truthful here --or shut up.

Krimster is so gutless to keep repeating a constructed lie and refuse to bet me -- so let see how correct you are -bet me $5000 .
I will forward  $500 to Maxx for what you stiffed him on and not paying him as agreed  .
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 02:03:03 AM by AnonMod »

Offline msmob

« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2019, 02:21:56 AM »
Hardly a surprise you place no importance on the truth- your propensity to lie  is very clear to all. As for your other comments-- again pretty clear that it all sailed well over your head

Good morning, JayH !

I'm always asking you this .. but WHAT 'lies'... ?

Oh really-- given you have stabbed repeatedly on the same topic-- and again here   --put your money where your mouth is --bet me on who is being truthful here --or shut up.

I expect I might when you can stop making stuff up .. OK?

Krimster is so gutless to keep repeating a constructed lie and refuse to bet me -- so let see how correct you are -bet me $5000 .
I will forward  $500 to Maxx for what you stiffed him on and not paying him as agreed  .

1/ Maxx wasn't 'stiffed'..

2/ What are we betting about ?

This thread is about finding available ladies  ...

« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 02:37:12 AM by AnonMod »

Online krimster2

« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2019, 07:12:08 AM »
"Krimster is so gutless to keep repeating a constructed lie and refuse to bet me -- so let see how correct you are -bet me $5000 .
I will forward  $500 to Maxx for what you stiffed him on and not paying him as agreed"

Crikey, jayjay's condition is worse than I thought, he's already fantasizing about dividing up his scam windfall!!!
don't forget to include $40 for dingo treats!!!
and the flea market will have some nice digi-roos for under $200...
crikey! $5000!!!  you could even afford some shrimp for the barbie by the billowong cobber...

"First, I don't see any harm in referring to a school as 'Ivy League like' and there are a few of them."

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING!!!!  and the statement is 100% true!
JayJay's argument is I left out the word "like"...
and how AWFUL it is that I did that!!!

it's amusing how single lonely guys like JayJay so easily develop fixations
to fill their internal emptiness....

the highlight of jayjay's day:
feeding a cookie to an old dingo and playing the digi-roo while scheming up ways to get people to send him money in the form of "scam bets"....
all of this is the result of "JayH serial fails on the Ukraine dating scene"
but don't worry "JayH and the Real Girl" will be a box office comedy smash - the first summer comedy romance without any actual romance!!!
and that's NO LIE!!!

"This thread is about finding available ladies  ... "

SPOT ON!!
and it you're a smart guy the women are EASY to find and meet and if you're a REALLY SMART guy, the women will all come to YOU!!!!
but, if you're a "lesser man" then you end up being sad and alone...
I wish there was a way I could just send jayjay a few bucks so he could at least go out and buy himself a decent meal.. crikey!!!!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 02:14:50 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2019, 06:16:20 AM »

SPOT ON!!
and it you're a smart guy the women are EASY to find and meet and if you're a REALLY SMART guy, the women will all come to YOU!!!!
but, if you're a "lesser man" then you end up being sad and alone...
I wish there was a way I could just send jayjay a few bucks so he could at least go out and buy himself a decent meal.. crikey!!!!

Funnily enough I was down my local DIY store just now and there was a big Russian guy who walked down the Isle. Now that is highly unusual in these parts as although there are small numbers of Russians in the UK they are not numerous when set against the UK population as a whole (due to visa issues etc). In Wales though they seem even more of a unique occurrence.

Anyway, this guy was approaching middle age, perhaps not a lot older than me and when I say he was big I mean he was quite a burly build, muscled. Now you can get bigger and more muscle but in general he was well above average. He was with some woman his wife I guess around his age, Russian too I think.

The point is looking at him I'm surprised that FSW even bother with a lot of us westerners. Sure not all Russian men are burly built but I've been out there and a considerable number are. What FSW must think of a lot of us when we come to visit. Just a handy reminder I found for me to keep seeking to lift my game I think and I think useful for other western men to note as well.

"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #93 on: September 09, 2019, 08:24:58 AM »
The point is looking at him I'm surprised that FSW even bother with a lot of us westerners.

The vast majority don't.  Even my wife didn't.  Neither did other spouses here at RWD

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Lack of available women
« Reply #94 on: September 09, 2019, 09:07:26 AM »

Let me join in on the off topic discussion/food fight.

There is also the sports conference Ivy League and the teams they compete
against going back to the horses, buggies, bugles and swords.

Navy way back in the Olden days was in the same sports league as Harvard
and Yale. Nobody knowledgeable would dismiss the academic rigor at
Annapolis or West Point and they were technically in the Ivy League since
that's what the league was called.

Navy is in a different conference now, but it wouldn't be incorrect to call
them Ivy League because of their history.

Ok, go on back to the food fight

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online krimster2

« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2019, 05:34:51 PM »
when you’re a member of a Russian “organizatze"
you HAVE to be a team player and support all the other team members
especially the TOP ones!!!

instinctively Russians create a team building environment within the clan
focused around some kind of male dominated activity
if you’re lucky your krisha will have a penchant for parties at the Four Seasons with your table over flowing with $2,000 bottle massandra cognac in the original antique bottle (and you can keep an empty bottle as a souvineer!) and you eat sushi and sashimi from naked strip club models...

moy krisha bratnoy do speed boat racing on the Moskva river with 300 HP plus engines
part of the river is pretty broad, and this is the best passing point if you have a big tourist boat to get past, if you get too close to a tourist boat the police will come after you and it’s like 100,000 ruble fine for first offense plus you’d just look like a poseur...
so stay away from the tourist boats!!!!
waiting time is like forever on trying to get a slip in the marina, so it’s a long way off before I can get my own power boat...
BUT I CAN CREW!!!
I chose my daughter’s boyfriend’s boat and became his co-pilot...
we ravaged the boat of another oligarch’s son, and later they challenged us to a fist fight in the marina parking lot...
big mistake, BF’s body guard takes down two of the three immediately, I punch #3 solidly in the face and then BF wacks him hard, and he wears a bunch of heavy platinum rings, by the time the fight was over I ended up with a chipped tooth and my wife and orthodontist are pissed at me...
but it’s worth the pure adrenaline of pushing a hard 40 knots on the Moskva river against half a dozen other boats and then later meeting up at some party going on in the forest.....
I ALWAYS impress Russians when I show up at a late night forest bonfire party
because I do something simple, that no other Russian does...
I bring a keg of iced Baltica on tap and cups....
Russians have this "why didn't I think of that look"...

« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 06:35:05 PM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
The problem of a lack of Available Women in the world
« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2019, 04:49:51 AM »
The vast majority don't.  Even my wife didn't.  Neither did other spouses here at RWD

I found my wife on Russian social media. She had never considered
dating a Westerner until I asked her out for tea.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541010
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1910
Total: 1921

+-Recent Posts

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM