It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: FSU women with children  (Read 4010 times)

Offline GatoMoon

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
FSU women with children
« on: December 19, 2015, 01:01:54 PM »
What is your experience dating FSU women with children?   I've had Colombian girlfriends who have children, but they are best to avoid. 

I am currently correspondence with a beautiful woman who has 3 years old son.  The father left her while she was pregnant.  I've only know her for 1 week, and she doesn't realise that I've already found her in VK and Facebook.  How did I know?   When she told me that her birthday is 6th August, I told her that 7th August is mine.  She thought I was joking.  I had to show her the passport, and then she showed me hers.  When she showed me hers, I immediately believed in her otherwise she wouldn't show it to me.  Instead of looking at the date of birth, I looked at her full name especially the surname first :D 8)   Her surname wasn't hard to read in Russian.

Anyway, in her VK and FB, 3/4 of all of her photos are with her son, the rest 1/4 made up with her friends or alone. 

I do not want to meet a woman who has 'no time' for me, after spending almost all her time with her son.   Are the FSU women, all (mostly) the same?   I've experienced with Colombian women with children!!!

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
Re: FSU women with children
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 01:17:15 PM »
x+k=xk
x being equal to effort
k the number of kids involved+1
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 01:19:40 PM by BC »

Offline calmissile

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 01:50:00 PM »
Over the past few years I have read many reports on the forum concerning FSUW with children and the effect it has on the husband/wife relationship.  The reports are very varied and range from one extreme to the other.  All I can provide is the experiences I have witnessed among several Ukraine families and my current Ukrainian wife.

There are some generalities that I have concluded among my experiences with Ukraine women/families.
Mothers are very protective of their children compared to American mothers.  They know where they are, who they are with, and often are with them nearly all the time.  Not necessarily a bad thing, but it does take time away from things you and your wife might want to do together.  UA mothers are reluctant to leave their children with babysitters and people that are not family or very close friends.

In the household, I find that the children get fed first and their needs taken care of  before the husband.  Again not a bad or unexpected thing, it goes with raising children.  Compared with the current American culture, I think it is safe to say that the UA mothers are overprotective of their children.  It is something the father/stepfather just needs to get used to and accept.

The most recent example is following the killings in San  Bernardino.  If spite of the fact it was several miles away from our home and the residence they lived in was about a mile away from our house, my wife would not let our daughter go to school the following day even though the school was open and there was no threat to the schools.  The killers were already dead!

The same is true anytime our daughter has a mild temperature.  Reason to not go to school.  We have mild arguments about this and she does not seem to accept the importance of good attendance at school as well as the difficulty making up homework and lessons when school is missed.  Again it is something I have  to accept to avoid a conflict.

By the same token, my wife is an extremely good wife and treats me like a King.  Better than any of my previous American wives (2).

The bottom line is, if you want and love children you can find an excellent wife and child to create a wonderful family.  If you are not that fond of the idea of raising a new child, it is best to avoid it.  While the mother will be doting over the child endlessly, you are expected to provide all the love of a natural father and share in the socker-mom tasks of taking the child to school, events, entertainment, etc.

Hope this was helpful to you.  The most important element is to take your time and choose the right wife first.  If her child is estranged from the father you have an opportunity to participate in raising it as if it were your own.
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline STaty

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2015, 08:29:53 PM »
Over the past few years I have read many reports on the forum concerning FSUW with children and the effect it has on the husband/wife relationship.  The reports are very varied and range from one extreme to the other.  All I can provide is the experiences I have witnessed among several Ukraine families and my current Ukrainian wife.

There are some generalities that I have concluded among my experiences with Ukraine women/families.
Mothers are very protective of their children compared to American mothers.  They know where they are, who they are with, and often are with them nearly all the time.  Not necessarily a bad thing, but it does take time away from things you and your wife might want to do together.  UA mothers are reluctant to leave their children with babysitters and people that are not family or very close friends.

In the household, I find that the children get fed first and their needs taken care of  before the husband.  Again not a bad or unexpected thing, it goes with raising children.  Compared with the current American culture, I think it is safe to say that the UA mothers are overprotective of their children.  It is something the father/stepfather just needs to get used to and accept.

The most recent example is following the killings in San  Bernardino.  If spite of the fact it was several miles away from our home and the residence they lived in was about a mile away from our house, my wife would not let our daughter go to school the following day even though the school was open and there was no threat to the schools.  The killers were already dead!

The same is true anytime our daughter has a mild temperature.  Reason to not go to school.  We have mild arguments about this and she does not seem to accept the importance of good attendance at school as well as the difficulty making up homework and lessons when school is missed.  Again it is something I have  to accept to avoid a conflict.

By the same token, my wife is an extremely good wife and treats me like a King.  Better than any of my previous American wives (2).

The bottom line is, if you want and love children you can find an excellent wife and child to create a wonderful family.  If you are not that fond of the idea of raising a new child, it is best to avoid it.  While the mother will be doting over the child endlessly, you are expected to provide all the love of a natural father and share in the socker-mom tasks of taking the child to school, events, entertainment, etc.

Hope this was helpful to you.  The most important element is to take your time and choose the right wife first.  If her child is estranged from the father you have an opportunity to participate in raising it as if it were your own.

You said very good! I like it :applause:
Actions speak louder than words

Offline zooble

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 02:44:12 AM »
I think the fact that the child is still so young it is an OK situation. You still have time to bond with the child before he gets too old.

Mothers are very protective of their children compared to American mothers.  They know where they are, who they are with, and often are with them nearly all the time.  Not necessarily a bad thing, but it does take time away from things you and your wife might want to do together. 

Haha I experienced this. I was having lunch with a Ukrainian friend and her mother called at least 3x during the 2 or so hours!

Offline cc3

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2015, 04:21:34 AM »

I was a single American father who raised four children. I never sent any of my children to school with an above-normal temperature. Two are successful university graduates and two are university students. Their time at home, when sick with fever, never harmed their academic success. FSU motherly excess caution?...no, only common sense in this era of super-germ evolution.

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2015, 02:05:56 AM »
With a child involved, you are also "marrying" her mother. That can be good or bad, thus you need to spend a LOT of time with her extended family. If you like what you see, maybe it is a green light. If you don't....

I personally believe that FSU mothers with children, despite some significant differences in child rearing styles, make great wives.

If you enjoy a young party lifestyle, then pass on the gal. Don't force her to choose her child over you because she is more settled and stable at this stage in life. She will choose the child if forced to make that choice.

The Mendeleyev Journal. http://mendeleyevjournal.com Member: Congress of Russian Journalists; ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.RU (Journalist-Russia); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.UA (Journalist-Ukraine); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.KZ (Journalist-Kazakhstan); ПОРТАЛ ЖУРНАЛИСТОВ (Portal of RU-UA Journalists); Просто Журналисты ("Just Journalists").

Offline Muzh

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2015, 03:30:42 PM »
What is your experience dating FSU women with children?   I've had Colombian girlfriends who have children, but they are best to avoid. 

I am currently correspondence with a beautiful woman who has 3 years old son.  The father left her while she was pregnant.  I've only know her for 1 week, and she doesn't realise that I've already found her in VK and Facebook.  How did I know?   When she told me that her birthday is 6th August, I told her that 7th August is mine.  She thought I was joking.  I had to show her the passport, and then she showed me hers.  When she showed me hers, I immediately believed in her otherwise she wouldn't show it to me.  Instead of looking at the date of birth, I looked at her full name especially the surname first :D 8)   Her surname wasn't hard to read in Russian.

Anyway, in her VK and FB, 3/4 of all of her photos are with her son, the rest 1/4 made up with her friends or alone. 

I do not want to meet a woman who has 'no time' for me, after spending almost all her time with her son.   Are the FSU women, all (mostly) the same?   I've experienced with Colombian women with children!!!

Gato, in all seriousness you can find a woman with child your daughter's age (I have no idea how old you are, just for illustrative purposes), hot as molten steel, and make her your wife.

Now, if I were you, I tread extremely careful.  ;)
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline ML

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2015, 04:06:00 PM »

Gato, in all seriousness you can find a woman with child your daughter's age (I have no idea how old you are, just for illustrative purposes), hot as molten steel, and make her your wife.

Now, if I were you, I tread extremely careful.  ;)

Maybe the 'child your daughter's age' would be more interesting.  (Disclaimer: Providing she is of legal age.)

- - - - -

Man is in bar drinking alone.
A very hot looking, well preserved woman in mid 50s sidles up to him and begins a flirtatious conversation.
After a few drinks she says to him:
Are you interested in a threesome that includes a mother and her daughter?
Wow, the man thinks.  Imagine what her daughter looks like . . . early to mid 30s, etc. 
Sure, he says, so off they go to her house.
After taking off their outer clothes in the foyer, the woman yells out.
Mother . . . are you still awake?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline RoboCop

• Spouse's Country: Azerbaijan
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2015, 03:54:34 AM »
It is not a deal breaker. I know a guy who married a Russian girl from Uzbekistan  who came with two children. They are still happily married with a child of their own several years down the track. The guy though is a bit passive, and she is a bit more on the aggressive side, other than that though, they are happy together.

The most important thing, is is it a deal breaker for you? I know some guys who won't go anywhere near girls who already have children, the thought of taking on the responsibility of raising another man's  child is repulsive to them, which is understandable. If you feel this way, then just steer clear of sinlge mom's.
Married 3 years now, with a 2 year old son. Wife is from Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan.

Offline missAmeno

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2015, 04:28:39 PM »

Out of curiosity  8)
 1. If 3/4 of all her photos would have been made up of photos with her friends or alone, would it triggered also doubts and would you be asking different type of question here?
2. 3/4 of all photos on your social media accounts made up of ...? And what kind concerns that may arise for interested in you woman?

Offline Muzh

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2015, 06:07:45 PM »
Out of curiosity  8)
 1. If 3/4 of all her photos would have been made up of photos with her friends or alone, would it triggered also doubts and would you be asking different type of question here?
2. 3/4 of all photos on your social media accounts made up of ...? And what kind concerns that may arise for interested in you woman?

Miss A!!!

Long time no hear from you!!

Happy Holidays from me and the family.  :blowkiss:
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2015, 06:20:20 PM »
Out of curiosity  8)

Privet Miss Ameno nice to see you stopping by. S Novym Godom!

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline southernX

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2015, 06:22:52 PM »
gatomoon

you should listen to mendy and calmissile advice

i married an amazing lady who had a child , given i had  4 biological children  of my own , my wife having a child  did not bother me at all , in fact i welcomed it

im a firm believer if you find the right lady ,your marriage will be great, with or without a child

your assumption that she may not have time for you , purely because her pics on a vk page have alot of family /child content is rather shallow imo

do you want a wife with family values or something else ??

we have never had any disagreements over my wifes child , he has been an amazing young man to have in my life , he has developed himself well over time here, he has won dux  of his class in final graduation and gone on to find work and university here ,

it has been a pleasure to be a part of his growth and maturing from a boy into a thoroughly good  young man who i am extremely proud of

you need to think & undersand  all aspects of developing a relationship with a lady , if you are not prepared to share your life with her & a child , then rule children out and look to ladys without kids,

for me im very glad i chose my wife , her son has been an added bonus in my life , together they have added a deeper richness to my happinesss that has complemented with my own 4 children

we have never had any issues among the 5 children , all get on well with each other and that has been a great experience for all of them , to welcome and develop the relationship over time between all of us has made all of our family better people

SX
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 06:33:53 PM by southernX »
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2016, 08:32:28 PM »
What is your experience dating FSU women with children?

No different than dating young women. When trying to have some private time with young ladies, they tried to be sneaky so their parents wouldn't find out. The older ladies try to be sneaky so the kids won't find out.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541448
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 1575
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 1480
Total: 1488

+-Recent Posts

Re: Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:03:56 AM

Re: Trippin in St Pete by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:01:18 AM

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 01:53:18 PM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:57:05 AM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:55:23 AM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:11:31 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:44:27 AM

international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 09:21:35 AM

Re: Interesting Articles by JohnDearGreen
Yesterday at 08:06:48 AM

Re: The stupidity you get in the UK these days by krimster2
Yesterday at 05:12:27 AM