It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 'Code of Conduct' for Men....  (Read 45201 times)

Offline Daveman

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: 'Code of Conduct' for Men....
« Reply #225 on: April 17, 2007, 03:42:22 PM »
Wow! I am wondering how they knew that about me :)

I know women have a 6th sense. And FSUW have the most highly developed 6th sense of any women in the world. I guess this just proves it  ;D

WmGo, you beast you... heh..   I want a copy of your Code of Beasthood handbook.  ;D
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline jb

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #226 on: April 17, 2007, 05:44:04 PM »
Just for the record, I have continually preached respect and understanding for the RW.  I'd even go so far as to say the RW has no greater internet champion than me, I've always looked after the best interests of the Russian woman around these boards.   No one gets on the case of a bunghole like Albert quicker than I do,,, it's my history around here if you care to read back a few million posts.

However, I take great exception to having the likes of A-D dictate terms to me, or any other WM.  Quite honestly, I doubt A-D has the integrity to handle the job.  A-D is like a one-trick magician, nothing in reserve.  After they get through trashing whatever available man is handy, they are done.  Move on to the next one.  As we've seen here, they have nothing constructive to add to this discusson, , they merely wait for others to post ideas they either like or not.

God help 'em, they are just women.  I truly believe if kivnna ever had an original thought, it probably died of loneliness.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #227 on: April 17, 2007, 05:45:07 PM »
Code of contact for men
Here are a few ideas

Short and pithy.

Example of Men’s code before meeting
1. Be honest
2. Use recent photos
3. Make sure your weight, age etc are accurate
4. Don’t send anything obscene
5. Don’t write unless you are prepared to make a trip
6. Regardless of your age MOST women under 25 are not really ready to be married
7. Explain what your plans and abilities for having children are. If you had a vasectomy for example you need to explain this.
8. Etc.
9. Etc.

Examples of Men’s code during meeting
1. Be honest
2. Be on time
3. Don’t lead women astray, if the woman you are meeting is not for you end it.
    It will be more difficult for her and you later.
4. Make sure you understand each other, since this is not the time to have big  
    misunderstandings. If you need a translator for a complicated subject get one.
5. Make sure you are comfortable with your translator (if you have one)
6. Answer all questions and make sure she does as well.
7. another example

Examples of Men’s code after meeting
1. Be honest
2. another example
3. another example

Just my two kopecks,

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline START2

« Reply #228 on: April 17, 2007, 07:48:57 PM »
Had a few days to mull some of this over. I just read up-thread a suggestion that maybe  this "Code" should really be in the FAQ section. I think that's probably a great idea.
   I look at RWD. It's a place where people come to meet, share, discuss everything from just begining their search to a more volitile thread in the No Holds Barred. The forum is called RWD. Many other subjects are discussed but the intent is to discuss and learn the intricasies of contacting, flying thousands of miles to meet someone special, then building on that meeting to develop a relationship. Most here already have some level of integrity and good character. Of course we don't really know everyone's heart, but the ones over the edge seem to get weeded out in due time. Have any of you noticed this?
  On the other side you have a site that is called Anti-Date.Just the name says the it is against something. That tells me that they need to be against something to generate money and inspire interest to read them. That means that sometimes they must sensationalize just like your favorite tabloid. Doesn't usually take much integrity or character to do that. Just a deceitfull mind and the willingness to keep things stirred up. I am sure they do provide a service that is sometimes credible. What is incredible is that the players there are not interested in righting a wrong. That is clear. It's not profitable for them. What is profitable is for the spokesperson, Kvinna, to keep it stirred up with her girls and the members here, and as they read this particular thread and another in Trip Reports, it's like watching episodes of Dom Dva. In kvinna's little circle scandals I'm sure she's quite famous and enjoying this immensely. Don't you know what girls say about you dumb clueless western men?
   By the nature of Kvinna's business, it is not in her best interest to join the peace talks. Hell there aren't many threads here that make it past 2 or 3 pages without a rift.
  All your intentions are honorable, but I think Bill will stay Bill on A-D. You just happened to make an innocent mistake and you took a helluva hit. You know what, soon it will blow over, not every one sees that site. You should know who you are Bill. Sometimes during our life our integrity and character will take a hit, and when the smoke clears, and we know we didn't waiver, we are stronger. So, it either time to get back in the saddle or Bill, maybe you could grow a beard and call yourself Shorty. In the meantime, to the guys here and  out there, if you're an adult male and you don't already have your own set of ethics that you stay true to, reading a guide won't help you. Dating women here is no different than dating women there. we, just romanticize it bit more.The basics are the same, but there is a distinct difference in the inner women there and each one will have her own way of revealing that to you if you take the time to get to know her. Be a respectable man and everything else follows that's usually good.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #229 on: April 17, 2007, 11:11:08 PM »
Billy,

My guess is Kvinna would not tolerate much, if any, dissenting opinion on AD - but then again, I am ignorant of what is allowed on her site because I have not (and will not) make the investment of energy to read it. I simply have more than I can handle already and cannot add to it.

As for the "thought police" - I have posted several articles which were prepared by lurkers/members of Planet-Love and RWD - and none of them were flattering about any of us. The simple fact is - there are people reviewing every word written here - and they will use them to further their own agendas - and it matters not a twit what we try to do about it. There are only two possible alternatives - One alternative is for the members to feel a 'chill' about posting and they opt to reduce their posting behaviors - and that is the ONLY sure-fired measure to defeat the "thought police." The other alternative is to continue as before with the full awareness of those who will, inevitably, seek to impugn us for our choice to pursue a path which is unusual and non-traditional.

As I stated earlier, I am open to suggestions.

- Dan

Although Kvinna and I have many disagreements. She let me post my arguements on her website and didn't
edit anything I wrote. I am not a real member where I could send a pm but I can or members here in my
experience at least can argue a point.

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline DonAz

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #230 on: April 18, 2007, 01:19:28 AM »
Code of Conduct for Men.

Real simple answer and  no committee needed.

Treat all women the way you want to see your Sister-mother and/or daughter treated.

It's that SIMPLE folks.

I think we all know that already. Don't we?!?!

Ya know it all comes down to courtesy. Courtesy cost nothing to give, but is priceless to the person you give it too. Try it some time it really works

16 pages, 230 replies and 1758 views, at this time, what a waste of bandwith IMHO.

And that's that!

DonAz
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 01:27:22 AM by DonAz »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #231 on: April 18, 2007, 02:01:49 AM »
Code of Conduct for Men.

Real simple answer and  no committee needed.

Treat all women the way you want to see your Sister-mother and/or daughter treated.

It's that SIMPLE folks.

I think we all know that already. Don't we?!?!

Ya know it all comes down to courtesy. Courtesy cost nothing to give, but is priceless to the person you give it too. Try it some time it really works

16 pages, 230 replies and 1758 views, at this time, what a waste of bandwith IMHO.

And that's that!

DonAz

DonAz
Truer words have never been spoken

take care,
Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Gator

« Reply #232 on: April 18, 2007, 06:44:12 AM »
Yes, Donaz,

This very point was made 100,000 words earlier, but some people preferred to bicker with each other.

It is a noble standard and must be considered.

In your list, you did not say “possible future wife”.  Is you omission an unintentional oversight? 

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #233 on: April 18, 2007, 08:39:42 AM »
I think we have exhausted this topic.   :whew:

For those who are interested, please post your thought and comments in the appropriate forum, here -- http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?board=39.0

To all who contributed:

We may not agree, as a community, on this topic - and we will almost certainly not agree unanimously on some future topics - but the strength of RWD comes from our passion for the theme, the vast knowledge of our community members, and our willingness to share and exchange with others. I certainly do NOT agree with some of the comments/sentiments in this particular topic - but I do, sincerely, thank everyone for your willingness to state your positions.

- Dan

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541010
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1909
Total: 1920

+-Recent Posts

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM