It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Is it usual for Ukrainian Women to be inaffectionate when starting relationship?  (Read 70711 times)

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
:clapping: Cool. If that works then that's great, but if you get serious with one and are spending two weeks at a time together you'll probably end up killing a lot of time in her city while she's working.

Very true, when i was in moscow , it was really good. We spent a lot of time together, she went to her Aunt's place for the first few days, but during daytime, we spent it together. in stravpol it was very different, her city was boring, and i only got to see her for 2 hours, before she went to bed. I plan on making short trips in the future, for 3 days. if i find someone i like, hop on the plane, and spend 3 days with them, enough time to become exclusive, and return when i have more time to spend. i never had problems dragging out a conversation, i could make a woman wait a long time, but it doesn't feel right. I rather be quick, show the girl i am serious by making illogical moves, that no man would do unless he liked the girl deeply. less talk more action is my new preferred approach in the future.
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline sleepycat

• Trips: 4 - 10
I rather be quick, show the girl i am serious by making illogical moves,

Like asking the girl to take a lie detector test to prove her virginity?  ;D

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
Like asking the girl to take a lie detector test to prove her virginity?  ;D

Each time you bring up my prior post i will bring up yours, be a good laugh. This is back 3 years ago, i wonder what other cockold stories you posted since then.

Hi there,

I met a RW from the EM website in January this year.

Please tell me how much I should plan for spending/dating money per day while in St Pete's.

On hindsight I am kicking myself for not see those little tell-tell signs from the scam woman.

Okay the damage to my wallet: probably paying $25 per night too much for an apartment for 2 nights, about $240 worth of gifts I gave her, 800 grivna that I gave her for travelling expenses, and probably overpaid for the taxi ride from the airport by about $20. All considering I think I got off pretty lightly money wise.

Looks like you never learn from your mistakes, 9 days later......

On the 2nd meeting I paid for a wind jacket for her son

« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 04:06:44 AM by dragonkid »

Offline Deasonstacy

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
I don't think that all women are like this, may be the one you have come across have behaved like this. But, Ukrainian women are very kind and friendly as far as I know.

Offline sleepycat

My future plan
- Join all the dating sites there is
Impressive time management skills!  :clapping:

- message only women that meet my physical expectations
Virgins?

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
Nice try

« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 03:21:35 AM by Boethius »

Offline fathertime

• Trips: > 10

Each time you bring up my prior post i will bring up yours, be a good laugh. This is back 3 years ago, i wonder what other cockold stories you posted since then.

Looks like you never learn from your mistakes, 9 days later......

That is the extent of sleepycat's 'experience'....getting toted around by women to buy clothing, and other sundry items.  A human cash register! He was shamed, and has never gotten over it. 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline sleepycat

I guess nothing tops lessons in Geopolitics 101 from Mendy...  :D

Offline fathertime

He will have no more...he gave up after his draining his cash/spirit experience....but he will do what little he can to try to break your spirit! haha

Fathertime!   
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline sleepycat

He will have no more...he gave up after his draining his cash/spirit experience....

AS compared to someone who found the cost of airfares to the FSU too cost prohibitive so instead went spouse hunting south of the border...  :D

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member

He will have no more...he gave up after his draining his cash/spirit experience....but he will do what little he can to try to break your spirit! haha

Fathertime!

i can see he is very upset now, i will give him a little longer to cool down before i cut deep. Funny thing is that woman dumped him after, i don't know many gold diggers that dump their dates.  :D

Offline AnonMod

That will be enough of the 3rd grade tit for tat. Get on topic and stay there or expect a serious time out
This account does NOT accept PM's. If you need to contact the RWD Staff, please use the 'Report to moderator' link.

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
I don't think that all women are like this, may be the one you have come across have behaved like this. But, Ukrainian women are very kind and friendly as far as I know.

Of course not ALL are like this, or like anything else.

Just like not ALL Ukrainian (or any other) women are kind and friendly.

But a fair number are, so factor that in.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
I been in that situation, and i just schedule my meets to be on her days off. i pay for her tickets when we meet in person.

As someone told me earlier it's possible to pay for her tickets online email the pdf/JPEG of the ticket to her and she prints it out. That way she is not having to spend money she may not have upfront, you don't get stiffed for any money you send her and there's more chance of her turning up. Though as I have found being able to visit her home city is handy.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Trenchcoat, I'm sorry it didn't work out.
]
Billy's advice - about writing to a massive amount of women is not your style [ or mine ] - I'm guessing - as you'd need a spreadsheet or an incredible memory to remember vital info you are told in a conversation - which will be apparent - and you'll swiftly be dropped off the candidate list..

His advice - if adapted to writing to as many as you can remember, incl. where they live and kids - if any's - names... then wheedling down to ones that can't wait to hear from you - perhaps re-starting the process - to wheedle more down - might work.....

For sure don't limit your search by city or even country.

I think you are a 'softie' - I mean that in a kind way - and you need to find someone that appreciated that.

Be yourself. This is supposed to be fun for both parties.

I agree, it's too Labour intensive to write to loads of women, I mean I have a full time job as well, lol. Found before you can only really deal with a handful of girls at a time. Any you leave for too long say over a week or so and it tends cool it off. That and if you spend a lot of time writing and skyping you tend to get into a situation of having invested so much time with a girl/or girls that it can shroud the doubts. Also, many girls after a certain time get to the point of visit or end it/cool off type of situation. To be honest though I am quite at ease with writing even for me it gets tiresome after a while. You don't really get to see the person so much as a statement of this or that.  I would prefer to line up a string of girls to see in one city and work it into a holiday lining up more along the way as required whether using dating sites or out and about. It's why I'm thinking of Odessa as there is always the beach if it gets a bit slow going on that front.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
I have been waiting patiently for someone else to point it out; but after 300 + posts it appears I must be the one.

The word is unaffectionate.

Yes turns out this word is very key, I will only go with affectionate in future :)

Offline BillyB

it's too Labour intensive to write to loads of women,

Need to think outside the box. Type an introductory message or letter and cut and paste it to everyone you send it to. Just add the ladies name to the greeting. Most ladies will not respond to you if you're using legitimate sites so you won't be very busy writing second, more personal letters to these gals. If you don't put some effort into this, you probably won't get what you want.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
You should listen to billy, before my method was this

1) copy and paste introductory letter
2) Copy and paste follow up letter
3) Copy and paste to get the girls number/fb
4) spend 2 days tops talking to her, a quick call
5) Say I like you, and find you interesting but i don't want to be an online Romeo, would you like to meet up when i come to moscow, go for a quick coffee and talk in person?
6) she says she doesn't have a place to stay in Moscow, or i will ask my friends, i say she can stay at mine, i got a spare bedroom

It really does work, trust me on that. I done what MSb said, i forgot many peoples names, they called me out on it, but i always recovered. when you add someone as a contact do this

contact name = Her name + city + country + THE FLOWERS SHE LIKES

Before you meet her for a date, spend 5minutes going over the fb/whatsapp convo and refresh your memory.

my new approach is different from this, but it is slightly the same as billy's. I send like 10 messages a week, so i don't use copy and pastes anymore. i really think limiting yourself to what sites you use, and the city/country is a poor move. What i do now is only talk to a handful of women, you can combine what Billy and MsB advise.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 03:38:31 AM by dragonkid »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
And if the woman you're going to see is struggling to make ends meet because she earns $150/month are you still going to insist that she comes to meet you in a neutral city even though she can't afford to take unpaid time off from work? 

I don't think you appreciate the severity of many of these woman's lives in the FSU. I'm left scratching my head how they them manage to keep a roof over their head and food on the table.

This can't be emphasized enough I think, when I was over there it became evident that most Ukrainians live in poverty. Considering I was in Kiev, it can be even worse outside the Capital, economically its a different world to what we are used to in the west - not helped I don't think by all the political militancy and instability, there not really helping themselves with this one, their economy wont improve much until they resolve/put aside their issues and focus on economic matters.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
You should listen to billy, before my method was this

1) copy and paste introductory letter
2) Copy and paste follow up letter
3) Copy and paste to get the girls number/fb
4) spend 2 days tops talking to her, a quick call
5) Say I like you, and find you interesting but i don't want to be an online Romeo, would you like to meet up when i come to moscow, go for a quick coffee and talk in person?
6) she says she doesn't have a place to stay in Moscow, or i will ask my friends, i say she can stay at mine, i got a spare bedroom

It really does work, trust me on that. I done what MSb said, i forgot many peoples names, they called me out on it, but i always recovered. when you add someone as a contact do this

contact name = Her name + city + country + THE FLOWERS SHE LIKES

Before you meet her for a date, spend 5minutes going over the fb/whatsapp convo and refresh your memory.

my new approach is different from this, but it is slightly the same as billy's. I send like 10 messages a week, so i don't use copy and pastes anymore. i really think limiting yourself to what sites you use, and the city/country is a poor move. What i do now is only talk to a handful of women, you can combine what Billy and MsB advise.

Basically, if she doesn't have a place to stay you will be paying and most likely a separate room as you will be a stranger otherwise if she doesn't have the money as most won't she will likely not come. I did the copy & past as an introductory letter first time but by the second letter they pick out stuff from your first letter or ask you questions. While some stuff in the second letter I could re-use between girls second/third letters there becomes increased time to editing. Sure you could carry on regardless but I don't see the benefit of losing potentially good girls to speed up the process, if anything the bad ones are the ones who will go along with copy and paste a lot more as this is what they do.

Anyway, all that said I need to limit it to one city or I'll end up with the one girl again and I prefer not to go down that path again at this stage. I would prefer to go over and interview some girls as part of a short holiday along with seeing if there are any girls around that take my fancy and vice versa. Hitting the skype sessions hard is not really an option for me as they take time to set up and have after work with perhaps 2-3 per week being the max- anything above this for me is labour intensive and becomes burdensome. Going out there for one girl that I am not assured there is definite chemistry and affectionate for me is not a mistake I wish to make again so giving another method ago makes sense to me I think.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Added to the above, at least the girl I saw was easy to get along with and I at least enjoyed the time, if I got struck all holiday (even a short one) with someone difficult it would be a real pain. So at least with interview style I have more of a choice there.

Offline GuppyCaptain

It's FAR worse outside of the big cities. Indeed it's not a stretch to say that most Ukrainians do indeed live in poverty and I don't think that's going to be changing for a minimum of 10 years as the country is so *+=^ed up.

On this past trip I got to witness it much more as opposed to previous trips when I just stayed in Kharkiv. I rented a car twice and drove around quite a bit. Appalling. It reminds me of how bad Romainia was after the fall of communism.

I've come back just a tad more appreciative of the life I have here in the States. Fortunately the average Ukrainian's character is far better than the condition of the country they live in.

Offline GuppyCaptain

Copy and paste for the second volley of letters? Are you kidding me?!  :rolleyes:

What I've found through years of online dating (almost entirely in the U.S.) is that women are bombarded with messages. The best way to get their attention is to specifically ask about something in their profile. That way it shows that you bothered to take the time to be interested in them.

I think the same can be said with FSUW.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
I've come back just a tad more appreciative of the life I have here in the States. Fortunately the average Ukrainian's character is far better than the condition of the country they live in.

Ukrainians have a saying, which translates roughly to a country reflects the character of its people.

Ukraine is corrupt because its people allow it to be corrupt. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline SANDRO43

Ukrainians have a saying, which translates roughly to a country reflects the character of its people.
Local variation of Joseph de Maistre's (1753–1821) universally true statement that:

Toute nation a le gouvernement qu'elle mérite.
(Every nation gets the government it deserves.)

Interestingly, it appeared in Letter 76 on the topic of Russia's ;D new constitutional laws (27 Aug. 1811), published in his Lettres et Opuscules.

Milan's "Duomo"

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1868
Total: 1879

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM