It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364253 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1450 on: August 19, 2020, 02:03:21 PM »
Hi Pat-

Apologies for asking the question, but what do you mean by 'derogatory authorization'?

You need a special authorization from the embassy. Derogation procedure if you prefer. Hope that helps.

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1451 on: August 19, 2020, 02:08:53 PM »
'Exemption'!

Great, that helped me understand. 'Derogation' is an exemption to a rule of law. Detract or deviate from...

'Derogatory', as best as I know, means 'disparaging', maybe an 'insult', etc...

Thanks!!
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1452 on: August 19, 2020, 02:24:24 PM »
   So I spent one hour on skype with Lady of Kiev and I really like this woman.
We find enough to laugh together, enough patience to talk with my bad russian (it is improving fortunately).   
   I found her beautiful, and in this department I am quite difficult. But most of the time you will find her beautiful, that's quite difficult for a woman when it's about videos or photos done on spot wherever it is or whenever it is shot.

When she was in France, I organized a party and she got a very high score from the female french friends around me. Especially from the most beautiful french of the party, a solid 8. Not only because she is beautiful, but also because she is comfortable with people, using online translator. They found her easy going and a smiling woman.
I had a lunch recently with some people and the french 8 was there. She spoke about an other FSU woman and set the bar very high about her beauty after the party I organized few months before. 

I appreciate that my female friends take it easy because it doesn't happen always like this. I told you about a business celebration 8 years ago with a bielarussian of 24 and that was very different. 

However when we had a slow dance together with my girlfriend few months ago, nobody dared to dance also. I don't understand why the men I invited didn't do their job and didn't invite a woman. They were too shy. Or we intimated them? That's quite stupid. 
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1453 on: August 19, 2020, 02:25:39 PM »
'Exemption'!

Great, that helped me understand. 'Derogation' is an exemption to a rule of law. Detract or deviate from...

'Derogatory', as best as I know, means 'disparaging', maybe an 'insult', etc...

Thanks!!
Exactly GQ, well said.

my fault.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1454 on: August 24, 2020, 12:28:07 PM »
So now I think that most of the dudes who are trying to date FSU women are barely stopped.

I am already preparing 2021.

Of course I will do my best to go to Ukraine. I could go 2, maybe 3 weeks before the end of the year, which is not so bad. 
But everything will depend 1/ of the file that I have now to prepare for the embassy and how and when the embassy will answer. 2/ global status of the covid between Ukraine and France
But if the file is accepted by the embassy, in the next months, and if the covid is still very persistent it could give me a huge advantage among all other frenchies. 
During this time I could be among the few french dudes going to Ukraine  :P

I have forgotten russian two months being busy but I have just bought some new lessons today and will restart a new course. 
The name of the site is Italki.
For those who don't know.

So for me the struggle is still to master cases. It's not yet finished but is should be done I hope at the end of the year. 

Perfective and imperfective is more like  :wallbash:
For frenchs progressive tense in english is quite difficult to master but perfective and imperfective in russian  :wallbash: x3

Patagonie goes to take some aspirin... now

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1455 on: August 24, 2020, 12:34:41 PM »
So newbies,
during this time when the world is collapsing,
Rather start writing to some new unknown remote girls 

better to first learn how to read cyrillic alphabet, first and very helpful step
that can help you a lot later. 

Learn 100 or 200 words to impress your future lady and have some fun with her.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #1456 on: August 25, 2020, 12:20:51 AM »

So for me the struggle is still to master cases.

I have posted the advice of someone who travels to the FSU more than us ..

FORGET learning cases ( Grammar )  .. learn vocab

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1457 on: August 25, 2020, 02:14:15 AM »
Hi Msb,
Nice video, interesting opinion.
Are you mastering cases now, what's your level in russian?

I am not a beginner and can have some motion on a daily basis with a woman. But I would like to speak it better. 
Learning vocabulary is a key as he said. You need to know every word to figure out if it's neutral, masculine or feminine, knowing that in each gender there are different endings. That's a first difficulty, just to put it in the plural form. 

I spent last month watching twenty hours or russian series to improve my listening skills. 

Offline msmob

« Reply #1458 on: August 26, 2020, 05:05:49 AM »
Hi Pat,

I have previously posted this video 2 times this year ;)

My  RU is like my French... Je parles francais comme une vache espagnole, mais  j'essaierai

SC does not correct me and understands my 'off piste' Russian so we may have created a new language ?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1459 on: August 31, 2020, 01:52:10 PM »
I like the humour of this one :

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1460 on: September 01, 2020, 04:01:17 AM »
Woman coach for sugar baby women searching relationship with benefits,
How to maximize your profit.

You don't believe me? That's for real.
Look :
 http://thesugardaddyformula.com/
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 04:04:20 AM by Patagonie »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #1461 on: September 01, 2020, 06:19:59 AM »
Woman coach for sugar baby women searching relationship with benefits,
How to maximize your profit.

You don't believe me? That's for real.
Look :
 http://thesugardaddyformula.com/

Pat-

It’s great you’re instilling great awareness to men who otherwise would be unaware of many women’s propensity to take advantage of the socially-disadvantaged men.

Newbies should follow your thread religiously.
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1462 on: September 01, 2020, 06:59:40 AM »
Pat-

It’s great you’re instilling great awareness to men who otherwise would be unaware of many women’s propensity to take advantage of the socially-disadvantaged men.

Newbies should follow your thread religiously.
Thank you GQ.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1463 on: September 01, 2020, 07:01:07 AM »
Listen the podcast about this dating coach for sugar baby :

I recommand you to listen, the first 8 minutes, to judge by yourself if those women are materialistic or not. Especially the one who became a widow. How she speaks about her husband who died...   
Are those women emphatic about what happened to this husband?
The podcast is in the middle of the page.

How Finding Your Sugar Niche Pays Off Meet Julie. The Sugar Daddy Formula
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 08:02:48 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1464 on: September 01, 2020, 07:32:27 AM »
So the constant trait that most women are showing in the western society is an overego. And it's NOT gonna to decrease. 

As being sugar baby they believe that they have a lot to offer. It's exactly what's this coach is promoting. Are you kidding me? 

If pros are offering a service with known fees here you have to deal with disproportionnated egos, no real fees except if you setup a monthly allowance. 
Money spent is overpriced for the sexual time shared, but you would say as a daddy sugar : I feel like having a relationship with sexual benefit.
IMHO it's just a fluctuation in prostitution.

As sugar daddy you would say, but you know it cost me largely more when I divorced (I was 3 M $ funded) so finally it was more transactional than having a sugar baby. 
Yes you make a point here... I can understand your rationnality 

But is this normal that wealthy men are so shaved during a divorce? 
Is there any WEIRDO transaction pushed by the civil law here ? While it's about private life between two grown-up people and responsable people? Why the state is involved (except for childs, who needs to be protected by the state).   

So we can see that the state forces this transactionnal flow in relationship.
And on an other hand a percentage of women, unknown but at least no marginal, are transactionnal by nature.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1465 on: September 01, 2020, 07:38:22 AM »
And on an other hand a percentage of women, unknown but at least no marginal, are transactionnal by nature.

Dudes, repeat after me "And on an other hand a percentage of women, unknown but at least not marginal, are transactionnal by nature."  :D   
Some could say that the essence of woman. To be frank it seems to me exaggerated, mysogynist and I will not go this way. 

But you have to keep this in mind, and remove the glorious romantical knight you have been raised to be, to detect and kick out the women who are making a living of transactional life and transactional psyché.
Because; if you have not signed to be a sugar daddy, it just means that you are severly manipulated and abused.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1466 on: September 01, 2020, 07:53:21 AM »
But fellows there are a lot of time some good things to retrieve from people.
So is what this baby sugar woman coach writing valuable  for men?  (there are also women here, but more men) :

And I will, in an other post, discuss about is written here :

She wrote in her site:
"BUT it all boils down to this…
  • Do you understand what makes Sugar Daddy’s want to provide you with what you want?
  • Do you know how to get inside their heads?
  • Do you know how to invoke emotions in them? And using that knowledge to persuade, influence and GET WHAT YOU WANT!
That’s the philosophy behind everything I do.I remember a time when I was FREAKING out about MONEY.We’re talking real freak out… like “how am I going to pay for my phone bill + rent + gas for the car + get food” type freak out.

I was feeling desperate and anxious. And as you might guess this was NOT great energy to have when trying to attract someone wealthy.     

Prospects can feel it. Even if you are saying “all the right things” they can FEEL your desperation, anxiety any low-level feelings of not being genuine and it is NOT attractive. And there’s the other thing: wanting to set the foundation to the relationship ASAP to get it going. 

So what did I do to turn this around even before things started to change? I detached myself from the outcome of what I was hoping get.What can you do, right now to shift from “I HAVE to make this relationship work.” to hearing “YES, you can have whatever you like!” Now here is the HOW…

Acknowledge where you really are and commit to making it different vs worrying about what happens if you don’t get the relationship you want. And what things can you do on your own to turn your lifestyle into your reality vs waiting for him to show up. 

Reality Check In: This is NOT your only or last chance to attract a wealthy man. In fact, the relationship you desire might not even come from the person you are getting to know, your role is to be in motion so what you desire can come your way. 

Stack the relationships in your favor: If you have one man who sent you a message, it can feel like “this one HAS to work” shift out of that energy by sending out initial messages besides window shopping waiting for him to come along so you create more opportunities vs only having that one man who responded to you and it’s been 3 months later.   

Daily mindset work:  Consistently keeping your mind in check will let you come from a place of high vibration vs desperation. And when you start having a moment where you start thinking, “Can this really work for me?”, “Ahhh nothing is working I need to throw in the towel!”…I need you to know you are not alone. And if you are going at this alone it can feel extremely lonely. Having others around you that are like-minded and “get you” will keep you in balance.And ask yourself this: Am I worthy? Yes. You are. Believe it. 

Practice Detachment in all parts of your life as well as dating: Detachment doesn’t mean you don’t care… it just means you are not attached to a specific way something has to work out."
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 08:01:35 AM by Patagonie »

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1467 on: September 01, 2020, 08:49:38 AM »

[/b]Dudes, repeat after me "And on an other hand a percentage of women, unknown but at least not marginal, are transactionnal by nature."  :D   

Interesting.  Over the years reading forum posts, I get the impression that many men are transactional.

"She should be at least an 8 in looks, good teeth, 10 years or more younger, good housekeeper, be frugal and have high earning potential."

Sounds transactional to me...

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #1468 on: September 01, 2020, 02:39:52 PM »

Dudes, repeat after me "And on an other hand a percentage of women, unknown but at least not marginal, are transactionnal by nature."  :D   
Some could say that the essence of woman. To be frank it seems to me exaggerated, mysogynist and I will not go this way. 

But you have to keep this in mind, and remove the glorious romantical knight you have been raised to be, to detect and kick out the women who are making a living of transactional life and transactional psyché.
Because; if you have not signed to be a sugar daddy, it just means that you are severly manipulated and abused.

The very vast majority of men trekking to any of the MOB nations unfortunately are of a certain social set. Emphasize on the word 'unfortunately'.

Predictably, these men will undoubtedly be either ignorant of being 'played', or worse, outright volunteer their wallets to cover their insecurity, ineptness or both. It will be hard for me to believe they will be able to turn this 'off' or 'on' like a light switch. But again, hopefully with you around to offer your tips, it may help one, two or even more than this.

Thumbs-up!

Offline msmob

« Reply #1469 on: September 03, 2020, 04:12:30 AM »
Again, I completely  disagree with the advice Pat believes is helpful to newbies.

Given FSU ladies largely believe the man must be 'strong and provide'....I see very little difference between those seeking green cards and open wallets and almost universal expectation....

If one brings a lass to the 'west she will need your support in the first 2 years, at least.

Offline BC

« Reply #1470 on: September 03, 2020, 04:31:58 AM »

If one brings a lass to the 'west she will need your support in the first 2 years, at least.

but... but... I wanted one to financially support me!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1471 on: September 04, 2020, 03:40:08 AM »
The very vast majority of men trekking to any of the MOB nations unfortunately are of a certain social set. Emphasize on the word 'unfortunately'.

Predictably, these men will undoubtedly be either ignorant of being 'played', or worse, outright volunteer their wallets to cover their insecurity, ineptness or both. It will be hard for me to believe they will be able to turn this 'off' or 'on' like a light switch. But again, hopefully with you around to offer your tips, it may help one, two or even more than this.

Thumbs-up!

You nail here GQ a very interesting topic. 
Are men more prone to spend when they have to compete more for women because the ratio male/female is in their difavour? 
It seems to be yes definitvely accordingly to the study published in the National Center for biotechnology Information in 2011. "The Financial Consequences of Too Many Men: Sex Ratio Effects on Saving, Borrowing, and Spending".
Here it an extract :

The ratio of males to females in a population is an important factor in determining behavior in animals. We propose that sex ratio also has pervasive effects in humans, such as by influencing economic decisions. Using both historical data and experiments, we examined how sex ratio influences saving, borrowing, and spending in the United States. Findings show that male-biased sex ratios (an abundance of men) lead men to discount the future and desire immediate rewards. Male-biased sex ratios decreased men’s desire to save for the future and increased their willingness to incur debt for immediate expenditures. Sex ratio appears to influence behavior by increasing the intensity of same-sex competition for mates. Accordingly, a scarcity of women led people to expect men to spend more money during courtship, such as by paying more for engagement rings. These findings demonstrate experimentally that sex ratio influences human decision making in ways consistent with evolutionary biological theory. Implications for sex ratio effects across cultures are discussed.

Macon, Georgia, and Columbus, Georgia, are two cities in the southeastern United States that are less than a hundred miles apart. Both cities share a similar historical heritage and economic climate. Despite these similarities, the residents of each city have drastically different spending habits: The average consumer debt of people living in Columbus is an astounding 2.7 standard deviations higher than that of people living in Macon—a difference of $3,479 per consumer (Experian Information Solutions, 2010). What might account for this staggering divergence in spending across the two nearby cities?   

We suggest that this difference in debt might be linked to an often overlooked difference between the two cities: the ratio of single adult men to women in each area. Whereas in Macon there are only 0.78 single men for every woman, in Columbus there are 1.18 single men for every woman (American Community Survey, 2009).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3302970/

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1472 on: September 04, 2020, 03:55:45 AM »

Thumbs-up!

To go further on the basis of the study cited in my previous post, the link gives you full access to this amazing study.

"Using a different method to manipulate perceived sex ratio, Study 3 showed a pattern of results highly consistent with the first two studies. When sex ratio is male-biased (a relative abundance of men), men placed more value on securing access to immediate resources. Men desired to both save less and borrow more money, prioritizing the acquisition of immediate gains—and even incurring future debt to do so. Further, sex ratio once again did not influence women’s desire for immediate monetary resources. The sex-specific effects on desires for financial resources are consistent with cross-cultural patterns, which indicate that men tend to compete for and attract mates through displays or offerings that have monetary value more so than do women (Buss, 1989; Griskevicius et al., 2007; Li et al., 2002; Miller, 2009; Sundie et al., 2011). The findings from Study 3 also lend support to the interpretation that the real-world debt patterns found in Study 1 were driven by male consumers."

"Study 4 examined whether sex ratio influenced the amount of money people expected men to pay for three common types of mating-related expenditures: a romantic Valentine’s Day gift, an entrée for a dinner date, and an engagement ring. Because women become choosier and men invest more in mating effort under a male-biased sex ratio (Balshine-Earn, 1996; Kvarnemo & Forsgren, 2000), we predicted that men would be expected to pay more for mating-related expenditures when the sex ratio was male-rather than female-biased. This pattern should characterize both men’s and women’s expectations of male spending. Just as a male-biased ratio should motivate men to exert more mating effort, the same sex ratio should motivate women to increase their thresholds for what they consider acceptable in mates (Ackerman & Kenrick, 2009). As women become scarce, both sexes should expect men to spend more on mating-related products.
Individually, for the Valentine’s Day gift, participants expected men to spend $6.01 more in the male-biased condition, t(143) = 3.22, p = .002, d = 0.54 (male participants: Mfemale-biased = $46.71, Mmale-biased = $53.46; female participants: Mfemale-biased = $38.33, Mmale-biased = $45.50). For a dinner date, participants expected men to spend $1.51 more on an entrée, t(143) = 1.86, p = .065, d = 0.31 (male participants: Mfemale-biased = $16.19, Mmale-biased = $17.28; female participants: Mfemale-biased = $13.91, Mmale-biased = $16.30). For an engagement ring, participants expected men to spend $368 more, t(143) = 2.58, p = .011, d = 0.43 (male participants: Mfemale-biased = $2,270, Mmale-biased = $2,674; female participants: Mfemale-biased = $2,023, Mmale-biased = $2,348). Thus, both men and women expected men to spend more money on mating-related products when women were scarce."

NB : GQ, men who are insecure, ineptness are likely to be the first to compensated it by investing more money on mating. "Alfa" men have no reasons to worry.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 04:02:19 AM by Patagonie »

Offline BC

« Reply #1473 on: September 04, 2020, 04:36:24 AM »
Macon, Georgia, and Columbus, Georgia, are two cities in the southeastern United States that are less than a hundred miles apart. Both cities share a similar historical heritage and economic climate. Despite these similarities, the residents of each city have drastically different spending habits: The average consumer debt of people living in Columbus is an astounding 2.7 standard deviations higher than that of people living in Macon—a difference of $3,479 per consumer (Experian Information Solutions, 2010). What might account for this staggering divergence in spending across the two nearby cities?   

We suggest that this difference in debt might be linked to an often overlooked difference between the two cities: the ratio of single adult men to women in each area.

Consumer debt is not really equal to consumer spending.  Might the difference be simply due to cost of living differences?  Folks in Macon seem to enjoy higher disposable income which would not necessarily require debt.

I'm not saying the hypothesis is flawed, just that there are factors that may not be figured in.  There is not much difference in the 'astounding difference' noted in your link with the greater disposable income in Macon, GA.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1474 on: September 04, 2020, 04:59:15 AM »
Consumer debt is not really equal to consumer spending.  Might the difference be simply due to cost of living differences?  Folks in Macon seem to enjoy higher disposable income which would not necessarily require debt.

I'm not saying the hypothesis is flawed, just that there are factors that may not be figured in.  There is not much difference in the 'astounding difference' noted in your link with the greater disposable income in Macon, GA.

Correct : 
they wrote in the study 1 :
 " For instance, sex-specific data are not available for these kinds of aggregate measures, making it impossible to determine whether the relationship between sex ratio and desire for immediate access to rewards is driven by men, women, or perhaps both genders. Furthermore, it is not possible to ascertain whether sex ratio has a causal effect with a correlational design."

So they made others studies to have cross results with others factors. 
Study 2: Manipulated Sex Ratio and Temporal Discounting  Study 3: Sex Ratio, Saving, and Borrowing
Study 4: Sex Ratio and Expected Spending

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1884
Total: 1895

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM