It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Getting Paid for your Posts  (Read 11541 times)

Offline ChickMagnet

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Getting Paid for your Posts
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2017, 08:24:37 PM »
Mark,
obviously you married a wonderful woman with the patience of mother Teresa. ; )

Glad to hear from you that all is well.

Most of such couples I knew/know in this area have been married a decade or more, very few divorced.
Just myself ,and one other couple I can think of.

As far as the other, threads drift off topic, always have ,likely always will.

Jumper,

I can't decide from your post if your'e in the very few divorced group or not. If not, congrats.

As far as going off topic, this whole post is about cryptocurrencies and steemit.com. There's not
been one reference to that subject. Of course, I threw in the OWW and that got folks fired up.

So now, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the future, I'm the orginal OWW, and Kenc is an idiot.
That's how this thread has revolved.

Mark

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2017, 09:38:12 PM »
Hey Botethius,

You are partially correct in your research (good job) but you are searching within your realm and this board. The post you reference here was a repost with the same title from another board. So the post you reference was not the original OWW post. The post here is where Kenc gained attention. The other thread was highly viewed and participation was high. Maxx was one of the few supporters I had back then. I think he's here now as Maxx2 but I'm not sure.

Looking back, I feel like Donald Trump. Everyone is against him, as portrayed on news outlets, yet, he continues with his convictions. He will be re-elected and I will vote for him (again). I followed through and so will Mr. Trump.

What points do you allude to as valid?  Now be careful not to pick the ones you violated and now as an older man agree with as advice to your kids. We are discussing me at that time with Kenc at the same time in his marriage to a young girl 25 years younger than him.

P.S. My whole point on starting this thread was steeemit.com.

I'm a mother, not a father.

I don't give my kids advice, unless they ask for it.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Jumping to conclusions and dodgy websites
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2017, 01:28:23 PM »
Please try and be more concise and clear in the future.

You reference the lottery, saving versus investing, and retirement. With respect to my original post, is a person saving women, visits to Russia, posts on this board? And if one invests those resources should a strong marriage be expected or bad marriage? Please expound as I may have missed something on my marriage.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here, but let me state this first.

I was NOT commenting on, or referring to your marriage. I am happy
everything is going great for you and wish you continued success and
happiness. 

I was commenting on the tactic of meeting for one week and becoming engaged
in that one week period of time. I compared that particular tactic to the lottery.
There are MOB agencies that encourage that tactic. They even bring paperwork
and experts to help with the paperwork.

I'm paraphrasing your broken English to assume a point since you have very little technical writing skills. You allude to a statement that I'm referencing retirement in the complete middle of a different subject. Where is your mind to jump to such conclusions? Deal directly with what I clearly have stated. Finally, you jump to a crazy game of Russian roulette. You have not debated anything but yourself at this point. Stick to the subject and use this paragraph as a learning experience when trying to express your opinion.

If you can't understand the simple concepts that I write about you only have to ask,
and I will explain them to you. Your rush to judgment led you to make silly and
faulty conclusions.

Lastly, this is a forum about seeking, finding, pursuing and marrying an FSUW.
If you want to register as a commercial member then you might be able to
talk about your money making website.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Jumper

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2017, 07:53:48 AM »
Jumper,

I can't decide from your post if your'e in the very few divorced group or not. If not, congrats.

As far as going off topic, this whole post is about cryptocurrencies and steemit.com. There's not
been one reference to that subject. Of course, I threw in the OWW and that got folks fired up.

So now, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the future, I'm the orginal OWW, and Kenc is an idiot.
That's how this thread has revolved.

Mark

You started a thread about posting photos of family,referencing me(aj) and my wife (it was all in good fun),still a sticky thread.We divorced amicably after 7 years,have both been remarried with children  for several years .

On bitcoin,steemit etc. Seems a business ,
so not likely to generate much discussion.
 I've raced and  manufactured custom motorcycles and their associated parts for a couple decades,just not something I bring up here and expect any reaction or interest.

Offline ChickMagnet

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2017, 05:49:21 PM »
You started a thread about posting photos of family,referencing me(aj) and my wife (it was all in good fun),still a sticky thread.We divorced amicably after 7 years,have both been remarried with children  for several years .

On bitcoin,steemit etc. Seems a business ,
so not likely to generate much discussion.
 I've raced and  manufactured custom motorcycles and their associated parts for a couple decades,just not something I bring up here and expect any reaction or interest.

Jumper (aj!),

I didn't realize this was you! Sorry. That explains why I didn't understand your post (just kidding). Glad to see things are going well with you. It's been so long I don't remember the specifics back so far. I think it was like 12 years ago when I knew you as aj.  Your typing skills are excellent!  I think I poked fun at your typing way back then and you, being a good sport, went along with the humor I was portraying.

That's great on the custom motorcycles and a skill that most people don't have including me. I watch American Pickers a lot and am amazed at their skills, mostly on older cycles. You have a unique talent that many people don't have. I was a dirt bike rider in my early days, attempted motocross (broke my collar bone) but stuck to riding in the woods. I did the city biking for a while but nowadays I don't trust the drivers in the city; too many nuts.

On Bitcoin, I like to use the term cryptocurrencies. The previous poster referred to my website. His statement shows he knows nothing of cyrptocurrencies and is using his emotions to drive his thinking. I used "his" but got called out by Both (embarrassed since I knew that at one time). On that same subject, being the smartxxx I am, the following exchange took place with a lady I know:

Her: Are you at work?
Me:  Yes ma'am.

Her: Are you busy?
Me:  No ma'am.

Her: Stop calling me ma'am.
Me:  Yes sir.

Her: You're and idiot.
Me:  No sir.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 06:49:34 PM by ChickMagnet »

Offline ChickMagnet

« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2017, 06:51:45 PM »

I'm a mother, not a father.

I don't give my kids advice, unless they ask for it.

Bothethius,

Sorry I messed you up with a dude. You sounded like a dude. Your last quote is just plain stupid, but we
don't have kids. Maybe I'm stupid. 

OWW

Offline Boethius

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2017, 07:00:31 PM »
About not giving my kids advice?

I'm a realist. They are going to do what they want to do. I take it you have not raised children.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 07:03:00 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline ChickMagnet

Re: Jumping to conclusions and dodgy websites
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2017, 08:05:19 PM »
I'm not sure what you are trying to say here, but let me state this first.

I was NOT commenting on, or referring to your marriage. I am happy
everything is going great for you and wish you continued success and
happiness.

If your thoughts were not an analogy, then you mentioning the lottery, investment, and retirement is the same as me mentioning NASCAR race track angles in response.

I was commenting on the tactic of meeting for one week and becoming engaged
in that one week period of time. I compared that particular tactic to the lottery.
There are MOB agencies that encourage that tactic. They even bring paperwork
and experts to help with the paperwork.

Your previous quote said you were not commenting on my
marriage but now you refer to the process. Are you not aware I proposed during the first week of meeting to
my lady? With respect to comparing proposing during the first week of meeting to winning the lottery, do you
have any statistics? Or are you once again using your emotions to drive your thinking? I would prefer to see
the statistics versus the emotions. But, you have yet to correlate the lottery to my post.

If you can't understand the simple concepts that I write about you only have to ask,
and I will explain them to you. Your rush to judgment led you to make silly and
faulty conclusions.

<h1 style="background-color:DodgerBlue"]I didn't understand your your simple concepts, mainly because of your communication skills. But, my initial post to
you did ask questions which complies with your second request in the quote above.  You must have missed those questions, or maybe your rush to respond missed the questions. Pay attention! [/h]

P.S. Not all HTML works on this board. Steemit.com you can do it.

Lastly, this is a forum about seeking, finding, pursuing and marrying an FSUW.
If you want to register as a commercial member then you might be able to
talk about your money making website.

I know about this site. I think I've come close to being banned more than once because I challenge folks like you. But at least I'm not in trouble for calling Both a male when in fact she's s a she. I'm laughing though at my mistake. Must be the redneck Texan in me.  I was on this board close to the beginning.

With respect to the money making website, you're so far off I can only say it's OK. About 99% of people I know have the same knowledge on crypto currencies. It's really nuts. Just today I tried transferring from a China exchange to my wallet (something you will learn real quick in this field), and I'm still having a problem with the transfer. It's all computer addressing in hexadecimal if that makes you feel any better. But, you don't need to know that stuff.

I have all of what I invested to to lose. The big boys will tell you it's a scam. Just last week JP Morgan CEO stated Bitcoin was a fraud. After Bitcoin tanked, JP Morgan bought the dip.  Google it and see if I'm telling the truth. There's over 900 cryptocurrencies. My advice here is like telling WM to find an FSW for wife. Actually finding an FSW is better.

Mark, Markus, OWW, Big BicepMark, Or Idiot, however you prefer
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 08:16:02 PM by ChickMagnet »

Offline ChickMagnet

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2017, 08:09:12 PM »
About not giving my kids advice?

I'm a realist. They are going to do what they want to do. I take it you have not raised children.

As stated in response. Now, since my response is not a sentence, I will state your answer to your question
was in my original response. Sorry for my comment. I really don't want to debate some mother on kids.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 08:10:59 PM by ChickMagnet »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2017, 08:26:31 PM »
I really don't want to debate some mother on kids.

I'll take that as a "No.".

Offline ChickMagnet

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2017, 06:48:48 PM »
Boethius,

Smart thinking. 

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2017, 12:31:33 PM »
I didn't understand your your simple concepts, mainly because of your communication
skills.
-----------
But at least I'm not in trouble for calling Both a male when in fact she's s a she.

You're the only one that has complained of difficulty understanding my posts. I called
it reading comprehension, but your false preconceived assumptions could be a major
factor as well.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline CaptB

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2017, 03:43:17 AM »
My brother was married 6 times......and now wisely states......maybe marriage is not for me. He has dated/lived with a realtor now for about 7 years. They get along great. He won't propose because (his words) he does not want to ruin a good thing. One of his wives was from Moldova......they met for 6 days.....then he proposed. After a k-1 visa to the USA......she refused to take English lessons. Many of you have probably seen the movie "Birthday Girl" with Nicole Kidman. I call this movie a "light" comedy compared to my Brother's experience. She ended up in prison for two years....before being deported. I think I posted this story elsewhere on the forum.

I went to visit my "future" wife for three weeks the first visit. Within a week or so......I had a good idea she was the "one". I visited her in "her" city......the whole three weeks. I met her family.....friends.....coworkers.............who "all" said what a great person she was. Too many guys "wow" girls with a "vacation".......as a first visit.....and then wonder why things go south.....later. Vacations are for girlfriends (after you meet), fiancees & wives..........after a "first trip". Yes.......we became engaged two months after a three week visit. But......if you are lucky.....sometimes you just know. I am not my Brother. I learned a lot from my first marriage.....and did not remarry for 11 years. I was happy being single.......happy being/living by myself. Happy with myself. Maybe that is the real "key". You need to be happy with yourself......"first". before you complicate things......by adding another person into the mix. Another person is not going to ........"make you happy"................................but if you are truly content with yourself.......another person can make you.........."happier". "Happy"....though.................is all on you.

Capt B

"A Yooper in Moscovia"

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2227
Total: 2238

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM