It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: A new guy  (Read 10334 times)

Offline lobbyman

A new guy
« on: April 28, 2021, 12:04:45 AM »
Hi guys,

I have just registered in RWD. To be honest, i discovered it 14 days ago. Since then, i have been reading it a lot.
I found really it very interesting, really.

Who am i ?

I am single in my late thirties (36 years old). Why am i here ?
I'm a bit fed up with the kind of woman i have been meeting in europe (and some other continent like north/south america)
(i don't say women are all the same nevertheless, i have been meeting the same kind, unfortunately).

Women usually say that i'm a good-looking guy. I have muscular body type.
I speak 5 languages (unfortunately i don't any slavic language but will learn one for sure).
I have my own company which is working great and allow me to have some spare time.

My plans

I would like to find a beautiful woman maybe from rusia or ukrain. I don't have a clear destination defined.
Above all, i have to find someone with who i can get along.

They say woman from rusia or ukrain care about the familly. In Europe, feminism is killing the essence of womanhood. It is unbelievebale.
So many women just want to work and leave their children in the hand of any crazy institutions.

How ?

Based on this topic: << Pursuing FSUW 101. The procedures and the dating websites. >> (a quite old topic, i don't know if it has been updated), there is a list
of websites. a lots of them seem very << old >> or simply seem to be scam websites :-D

Anyway, i think i will have to start with a dating website. Which one do you recommend ?

One point ?

I'm a black person. Do you believe woman will have a problem with that point ?
It can sound weird but, sometimes, i had some weird surprises, better be prepared before discover it in the hard way.

Second point ?

As i told you, i'm like a bodybuilder. Will it be easy to find a woman which care about fitness (and practice it for herself) ?

Thank you folks. Talk to you soon on RWB ;)

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: A new guy
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 08:57:34 AM »
Hey lobbyman-

Welcome! Thanks for the intro...

Whether or not now is the good time to begin your search, whether in Ukraine or Russia, remains to be seen. I did mine over a decade ago, and had been married to a woman from Russia for 16 years. While I have no regret, I need to tell you there are significant 'advantages', if you may, in marrying someone from your own country/society.

Having said that, I wish you the best of luck in your search.

Regarding 'race', while I will usher you to the resident FSUWs on the board to solicit their opinion regarding this matter, what I can tell you is, I am Filipino by ethnicity (very cute with uncanny abilities and abundance of skills), and never really felt, or had a hard time, relating to women at home or elsewhere. In Russia, with the women I corresponded with, never really raised the subject of my race. Instead I was asked more than a few times if I was an actor (think KATO, the green hornet - hahah!).

During my search in Russia, there were a few times I did feel a sensation of being 'different', not from the gals, but just people at large. I don't really think it's because Russians are (were) racist, but I'm more prone to believe they are 'nationalists' (obvious I was a foreigner and I did somewhat stuck out like a sore thumb). That was back in early 2000s. The population may have had enough time to experience abroad more than a few times and been saturated with global exposure. Things and/or attitude may have changed some since then.

Over the years, there were 4 couples that post here (or RWG - another forum) were the men were black. They seemed just as happy as everyone else. I wish I remember their handle here so you can maybe send them a PM for insight. They would be the better persons to ask.

As for body type, a member that goes by name of japtats can fill you in on that. He's a tattooed Japanese fellow who have a relationship with himself :-). He'll be the best one to answer your question about being muscular and how FSUWs react to it. He's got a thread here: http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=24978.0

FDating seem to be the members' overall recommendation for a good site to surf. Others on active search can give you additional help if there are others.

Again, good luck with everything.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 08:59:51 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
A new guy
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 12:17:50 PM »
It can sound weird but, sometimes, i had some weird surprises, better be
prepared before discover it in the hard way.

Absolutely some women will not reply to your inquiries because you are black.
I know that this is hard for people to believe but there were some women who
weren't interested in my tall, handsome and charming self.

The women who don't like you because of your color won't reply to your inquiries
so they don't waste your time. The ones who are interested will reply. At worst
you might have to send out 20% more inquiries (or maybe not). At least you
aren't old as dirt (like me) and apparently you keep yourself physically fit so
if you aren't horror movie ugly you should have plenty of women who are
genuinely interested in you.

If you pursue women within 10 years of your age you should fair well.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
A new guy
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 12:42:11 PM »
Second point ?

As i told you, i'm like a bodybuilder. Will it be easy to find a woman which care about fitness
(and practice it for herself) ?

They have everything in Russia. The vast majority would have zero qualms going to the
gym for fitness on a regular basis. FSUW want to look hot, they want their man to desire
their bodies. There very few who would take it to the competitive body building level with
steroids and such, but there are some. I had one as a friend many moons ago on MySpace
back when MySpace was a thing.

There is EVERY type of woman in Russia.

Lastly, this probably doesn't apply to you at all. This is just good advice for everyone who
getting started in pursuing FSUW.

Many body builders talk about themselves and their body and their workouts and how
they look more than I would advise. I understand that this one of their passions so
they talk about it a lot. A typical FSUW might consider talking about this a ton is a bit
egocentric.

A genuine girl will talk about whatever subject you want, I advise to make sure that
you make at least half the talk (60% is better) about them, their lives and their interests.

I am a salesman and I've read plenty of sales books and I forget where this quote
originated.

"A bore is one who talks to you about himself. And a brilliant conversationalist is
one who talks to you about yourself.” Women LOVE a brilliant conversationalist.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 01:08:16 PM »
Just off-hand....yeah Russians would. Have you considered looking at Oceania [Philippines--SE Asia, Vietnam..even Japan]? 
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2021, 01:31:08 PM »
GCQBlues was talking about myself. I am not japanese, my parents are from Arab region, and one is European, i have a thick native western Accent, that would in the West even like. I am 230 pounds, enjoy the gym, FSUW, just like any woman like a guy that workout. But they are more interested if you can provide, and won't jump from woman to woman. They like a guy they can control, i am not that type of man.

I am very odd looking in FSU countries, 230 pounds, massive beard, fully tattooed, legs to shoulders. I am scary looking, and people are shocked what i do for a living, because way i look doesn't correlate. Am i what FSUW want? Not really physically, but i am also hard to find. So the women who do like me, want me. I am physically appealing to some, and i am very intellectual.

My advice for anyone would be do what you enjoy, look the way you want, if you dominate a specific look, you are going to be loved by that specific group that wants you. There are MANY 150 pound Ukrainian/Russian guys, that talk about their ambitions, there are very few men that can be you. There are few men go extra mile with their income, few men that go extra mile in the bedroom, few guys that go extra mile in the gym.

Your race is a massive issue, but i am in ukraine now, and live in an area where there is a lot of black men, and i see some decent looking females with them. I would advise looking into countries like colombia and Brazil, which are more accepting of people of colour. Russians/Ukrainians are very racist against people of colour.

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2021, 02:01:18 PM »

It can sound weird but, sometimes, i had some weird surprises, better be prepared before discover it in the hard way.

Welcome lobbyman!

I'm only addressing this now as others have chipped in.  The topic comes up from time to time.

My take:  There are thousands and thousands of members of this and other sites.  But the number of guys that got married to a FSUW and remained married for a long time are proportionately.. -well infinitesimal. Unicorn territory. Your odds are likely the same.  Bottom line you may find a woman to date and marry, maybe not.  You might not even need to try as you might already have an 'in'.  I'm sure there are groups of folks into your type of fitness in FSU.  I suggest forgetting about all the dead end dating sites, the foreign bride hype and instead using an angle you are familiar with to try and virtually meet some like-minded folks over there. It might eventually lead to a visit, maybe a competition or such.  Start networking and see where it leads. Men, women no matter. If it gets you on a plane you will inevitably meet women along the way and who knows where that might lead.  Even if it goes nowhere, you'll have a good time seeing some new things and meeting others with similar interests.  Keep your eyes open at home as well, and don't stop dating.  That gal might just be around the block waiting for you.  If you're not dating regularly now, work on that aspect to get your game right.

Good luck!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2021, 03:31:00 PM »

Welcome to the forum Lobbyman. A lot of Eastern European women have not adopted the liberal feminist ideas of their Western sisters. Many of us here appreciate that too. Some FSU women may be okay with your skin color but expect a lot of rejection. You will have to try harder but it can be done. Write as many ladies as you can which will increase the chance someone will respond. Also, not everybody responding will be sincere. Scammers don't discriminate against skin color.

The last married black forum member I recall was a D.C cop and he got married to a Ukrainian. Years ago the black member carlt99 in the link below got married and posted some pics of him and his wife.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;pic=347
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline lobbyman

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2021, 03:54:22 PM »
Hey lobbyman-

Welcome! Thanks for the intro...

Whether or not now is the good time to begin your search, whether in Ukraine or Russia, remains to be seen. I did mine over a decade ago, and had been married to a woman from Russia for 16 years. While I have no regret, I need to tell you there are significant 'advantages', if you may, in marrying someone from your own country/society.

Having said that, I wish you the best of luck in your search.

Regarding 'race', while I will usher you to the resident FSUWs on the board to solicit their opinion regarding this matter, what I can tell you is, I am Filipino by ethnicity (very cute with uncanny abilities and abundance of skills), and never really felt, or had a hard time, relating to women at home or elsewhere. In Russia, with the women I corresponded with, never really raised the subject of my race. Instead I was asked more than a few times if I was an actor (think KATO, the green hornet - hahah!).

During my search in Russia, there were a few times I did feel a sensation of being 'different', not from the gals, but just people at large. I don't really think it's because Russians are (were) racist, but I'm more prone to believe they are 'nationalists' (obvious I was a foreigner and I did somewhat stuck out like a sore thumb). That was back in early 2000s. The population may have had enough time to experience abroad more than a few times and been saturated with global exposure. Things and/or attitude may have changed some since then.

Over the years, there were 4 couples that post here (or RWG - another forum) were the men were black. They seemed just as happy as everyone else. I wish I remember their handle here so you can maybe send them a PM for insight. They would be the better persons to ask.

As for body type, a member that goes by name of japtats can fill you in on that. He's a tattooed Japanese fellow who have a relationship with himself :-). He'll be the best one to answer your question about being muscular and how FSUWs react to it. He's got a thread here: http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=24978.0

FDating seem to be the members' overall recommendation for a good site to surf. Others on active search can give you additional help if there are others.

Again, good luck with everything.

Dear GOBlues,

Thank you for your answer.

I agree with you: there are a lots "advantages" in marrying someone from my own country/society.
Nevertheless, many years ago, i decided to live abroad in order to discover other cultures. I usually have relationships with woman who don't speak my mothertongue (by the way, i'm french).

Thank you very much for the link of the topic started by Japtats. On some points, we are a bit similar.

About FDating, thanks. I have just registered. Let's see what is all about there :-D

Warmest regards,

L.

Offline lobbyman

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2021, 04:36:12 PM »
Absolutely some women will not reply to your inquiries because you are black.
I know that this is hard for people to believe but there were some women who
weren't interested in my tall, handsome and charming self.

The women who don't like you because of your color won't reply to your inquiries
so they don't waste your time. The ones who are interested will reply. At worst
you might have to send out 20% more inquiries (or maybe not). At least you
aren't old as dirt (like me) and apparently you keep yourself physically fit so
if you aren't horror movie ugly you should have plenty of women who are
genuinely interested in you.

If you pursue women within 10 years of your age you should fair well.

Udachi!

Bill

Hi Bill,

How you doin', brother?  8)

Thank you for your answer. As always, a bit more of work but that's a good news, nothing is completely lost :-D
20% more inquiries isn't that bad.

Which dating website will you recommend me ?

Warmest regards,

L.

Offline lobbyman

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2021, 04:47:23 PM »
They have everything in Russia. The vast majority would have zero qualms going to the
gym for fitness on a regular basis. FSUW want to look hot, they want their man to desire
their bodies. There very few who would take it to the competitive body building level with
steroids and such, but there are some. I had one as a friend many moons ago on MySpace
back when MySpace was a thing.

There is EVERY type of woman in Russia.

Lastly, this probably doesn't apply to you at all. This is just good advice for everyone who
getting started in pursuing FSUW.

Many body builders talk about themselves and their body and their workouts and how
they look more than I would advise. I understand that this one of their passions so
they talk about it a lot. A typical FSUW might consider talking about this a ton is a bit
egocentric.

A genuine girl will talk about whatever subject you want, I advise to make sure that
you make at least half the talk (60% is better) about them, their lives and their interests.

I am a salesman and I've read plenty of sales books and I forget where this quote
originated.

"A bore is one who talks to you about himself. And a brilliant conversationalist is
one who talks to you about yourself.” Women LOVE a brilliant conversationalist.

Udachi!

Bill

Many moons ago on myspace ? those were A LOT moons ago, my friend :-D

Thank you very much for your advice.
I'm already aware of the brilliant conversationalist point which uses a basic social skill which is necessary in so many situation (business meeting for example).

Warmest regards,

L.

Offline lobbyman

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2021, 04:50:49 PM »
Just off-hand....yeah Russians would. Have you considered looking at Oceania [Philippines--SE Asia, Vietnam..even Japan]?

Hi Tfcrew:

To be honest, i have already thought about women from Japan. I really like their behavior.
After having learnt chinese, i think i would go with Japanese. I want to learn as many languages i can.

How would i start to find women from Japan? is there some dating website?
We never know :-o

Warmest regards,

L.

Offline lobbyman

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2021, 05:20:28 PM »
GCQBlues was talking about myself. I am not japanese, my parents are from Arab region, and one is European, i have a thick native western Accent, that would in the West even like. I am 230 pounds, enjoy the gym, FSUW, just like any woman like a guy that workout. But they are more interested if you can provide, and won't jump from woman to woman. They like a guy they can control, i am not that type of man.

I am very odd looking in FSU countries, 230 pounds, massive beard, fully tattooed, legs to shoulders. I am scary looking, and people are shocked what i do for a living, because way i look doesn't correlate. Am i what FSUW want? Not really physically, but i am also hard to find. So the women who do like me, want me. I am physically appealing to some, and i am very intellectual.

My advice for anyone would be do what you enjoy, look the way you want, if you dominate a specific look, you are going to be loved by that specific group that wants you. There are MANY 150 pound Ukrainian/Russian guys, that talk about their ambitions, there are very few men that can be you. There are few men go extra mile with their income, few men that go extra mile in the bedroom, few guys that go extra mile in the gym.

Your race is a massive issue, but i am in ukraine now, and live in an area where there is a lot of black men, and i see some decent looking females with them. I would advise looking into countries like colombia and Brazil, which are more accepting of people of colour. Russians/Ukrainians are very racist against people of colour.

Hi Japtats,

Thank you very much for your answer.

We are in the same situation. I'm also a big guy (with a massive beard). As you, my job doesn't correlate with my look. A lots of people believe i'm just a bouncer which can even speak the language of country where i am at.

I really know very well Brazil and colombia. To be honest, i would like to be away from women from there for some times. I have been with too many of them (i do speak portuguese and spanish, both fluently).

Anyway, let's see what i will find....

Warmest regards,

L.

Offline lobbyman

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2021, 05:28:53 PM »
Welcome lobbyman!

I'm only addressing this now as others have chipped in.  The topic comes up from time to time.

My take:  There are thousands and thousands of members of this and other sites.  But the number of guys that got married to a FSUW and remained married for a long time are proportionately.. -well infinitesimal. Unicorn territory. Your odds are likely the same.  Bottom line you may find a woman to date and marry, maybe not.  You might not even need to try as you might already have an 'in'.  I'm sure there are groups of folks into your type of fitness in FSU.  I suggest forgetting about all the dead end dating sites, the foreign bride hype and instead using an angle you are familiar with to try and virtually meet some like-minded folks over there. It might eventually lead to a visit, maybe a competition or such.  Start networking and see where it leads. Men, women no matter. If it gets you on a plane you will inevitably meet women along the way and who knows where that might lead.  Even if it goes nowhere, you'll have a good time seeing some new things and meeting others with similar interests.  Keep your eyes open at home as well, and don't stop dating.  That gal might just be around the block waiting for you.  If you're not dating regularly now, work on that aspect to get your game right.

Good luck!

Hi Bc,

Thank you for your answer.

To be honest, i stopped dating. That's a not a good point but i'm a bit fed up with those useless meeting with strange women which will lead to nothing.

But, you're absolutely right. It's all about having the state of mind for, maybe, being catch the gal who might just be around the block.

Warmest regards,

L.

Offline ML

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2021, 06:01:04 PM »
Many will sugar coat this for you; I won't.

FSU folks are much more racist than white folks in USA.

Complete waste of your time to try; unless you enjoy hitting your head against brick wall.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
A new guy
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2021, 06:31:49 PM »
Many will sugar coat this for you; I won't.

FSU folks are much more racist than white folks in USA.

Complete waste of your time to try; unless you enjoy hitting your head against brick wall.

It's true, they are more racist but I know guys who've had success.
I could PM Muzh and he can dispense his advice. I know a guy who
was a cop from the forum who is happily married, I know others that
have never been to the forum as well. 

I always believe in pursuing what you want. He isn't looking to marry every
Russian woman, just one good one.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 06:36:28 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Davo

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2021, 01:24:40 AM »

About FDating, thanks. I have just registered. Let's see what is all about there :-D

Welcome,

Fdating is one of the very few legitimate sites, but still has it’s share of email scammers. The younger the women you contact the more scammers you will meet.... If you have never experienced an email scammer they will generally come across as affectionate and want to move to email as quick as possible. Some have now started using apps like Skype and WhatsApp to seem more genuine, but in all cases they are usually easy to identify. They write long messages full of affection and will come up with any excuse they can not to video chat.

If you find a woman you have chemistry with, ask her to move off the site (Skype, Whatapp etc... Not email!) and video chat..... That’s one of the most important scam checks you can do. If she’s genuine and likes you, she will move heaven an earth to call and video chat regularly.

Good luck 👍
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 11:35:52 AM by Davo »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2021, 04:33:25 AM »

It will be a big issue, I confirm, in eleven years, except my last girlfriend (I suspect that she met a rich local in Dubai few years before), all FSU women I met were racists.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
A new guy
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2021, 06:48:06 AM »

It will be a big issue, I confirm, in eleven years, except my last girlfriend (I suspect that she met a rich local in Dubai few years before), all FSU women I met were racists.

Let's say he initiates contact with 100 women. If only 20 of them reply then he has
his hands full sorting through 20 women who are interested. The women who aren't
interested won't reply. Lather, rinse and repeat until you find an excellent woman. 

This is a numbers game, like searching for gold. You sift through a ton of sand and
gravel before you find your nugget of gold. You don't complain about the sand and
gravel because you just cast it aside.

Back in the day, I really enjoyed the search. I enjoyed talking to all the beautiful
women. It took me 9 years, I was just too stubborn to give up on my dream. For
me it was totally worth it. 

For those who want to know about my 9 years of shoveling through sand and gravel
can read about it here
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=3432.0

FSUW don't do vague

Offline ML

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2021, 08:30:07 AM »

You are giving too much hope.

Yes, someone eventually wins the multimillion lotteries.

But it is still foolish to put money into the lottery when better investment strategies exist.

Yes, I black man might convince a Russian or Ukrainian  woman to associate with him, but he would have the same odds as playing the lottery.

A game only for the stupid, and with money and time to waste.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2021, 08:40:11 AM »
I could PM Muzh and he can dispense his advice.

Muzh is a Puerto Rican with no black blood, as far as I understand.

FSU women have no racist views toward Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish men who are not black.

Offline whynotme

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2021, 08:49:24 AM »

Blacks are much more racists themselves. The best advice was from BC, try to find people with similar interests, a lot of groups at Facebook. You can also find Russian speaking communities in area you live, ask them to help you with studying language.  I bet you'll get tons of female volunteers. Foreign dating is very difficult in our days with all this travel and visa restrictions.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2021, 08:56:55 AM »
But it is still foolish to put money into the lottery when better investment strategies exist.

Some men don't see Western women as an investment. There are lots of good Western women but most are married and stay married or at least have easy options to remarry.

FSU women have no racist views toward Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish men who are not black.

It's quite possible most FSU women won't even marry a white guy who doesn't share the language and culture. I've had many tell me that is their preference and some tell me that is mandatory.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2021, 09:09:14 AM »

It's quite possible most FSU women won't even marry a white guy who doesn't share the language and culture. I've had many tell me that is their preference and some tell me that is mandatory.

Quite strange if they were also on International Dating sites.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2021, 09:13:06 AM »
Quite strange if they were also on International Dating sites.

There's a huge FSU population in America and some FSU girls on international sites know that and prefer FSU men. I would also use sites that cater to locals. Some local women were pleasantly surprised a foreigner contacted them. Others were not. I've never used marriage agencies, only dating sites.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541437
Total Topics: 20863
Most Online Today: 2422
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1959
Total: 1968

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 05:23:57 PM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 04:41:40 PM

international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 04:20:06 PM

Re: Does it ever feel strange to visit a place where you were with a previous girl? by 2tallbill
Today at 04:05:32 PM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 04:05:13 PM

International travel by 2tallbill
Today at 02:39:39 PM

Re: Does it ever feel strange to visit a place where you were with a previous girl? by ML
Today at 02:16:29 PM

Does it ever feel strange to visit a place where you were with a previous girl? by Trenchcoat
Today at 11:21:59 AM

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by Trenchcoat
Today at 08:13:26 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by Trenchcoat
Today at 08:03:37 AM