It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: ANYONE IN TEXAS PLANNING TO VISIT HIS LADY IN ODESSA THIS YEAR?  (Read 37119 times)

Offline Ravens9273

• I know everything! The wife gives me the answers.
Re: ANYONE IN TEXAS PLANNING TO VISIT HIS LADY IN ODESSA THIS YEAR?
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2009, 11:12:35 AM »

You try to pretend the good old USA to be much whiter than Mexico. You have more than 100,000,000 non-whites in the USA and this number is exploding in record numbers each day. For whiteness, try Canada.

We all know that the USA will soon be less than 50% white. Besides most of you people calling yourself white have some black or native american genes which you try so hard to deny. Moreover that mestizo element in MX is no more than mixed ancestry and not necessarily mixed appearance. Most of them can pass as a caucasan or as an indian depening on the amount of dominant genes.

You should know that looking caucasian is no indication of sympathy for Yankees. Most Europeans today despise Yankees, and the Russians are not the exception. They are not exactly fond of Yankees either. Are they?

You take a photo with a sample of Mexicans and try to generalize. You look like a 5 year old boy doing that. You don't know how dumb you look doing that. If I show you a picture of the Jackson 5......are you going to admit they represent the USA population accurately? You really demonstrate a low level of IQ.

Lastly, WHY DID YOU LOOK OUTSIDE YOUR OWN BLOODLINE FOR A WIFE?
ARE YOU GOING TO SAY THAT YOUR YANKEE BLOODLINE IS THE SAME AS THE RUSSIAN BLOODLINE?

I have actually tried to be nice to you and give you proper advice. Yet you read what you want to read. Because we tell you that you will have issues with your race in the FSU you turn it back into WE are racist.
Do you think being a white American Male I would be dumb enough to travel to Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan etc...?
I am not stupid. I know what the outcome would be.
This is advice we are giving to you. The FSU is not open to people of other colors.
Stop using that to say white Americans think we are better then you. It is you who looks ridiculous in what you are saying with a LOW IQ.
You also keep saying how everyone hates YANKEES. Did you not at one point in this thread say you were a YANKEE. So then you have 2 strikes against you by your words. You are a Mexican Yankee.
You have never been to the FSU to say they do not like YANKEES.
I have never had a problem there. In fact I have had many stop me in the street to shake hands and say they love USA.
I have never had problems in other parts of Europe. Have always met people with smiling faces.
Until you have actually been to these countries do not say what the locals like or dislike.

I have to agree 100% with what ALOE said. The truth is YOU are the one who is ashamed of who YOU are.
Not one person here has said they are better then you because they are white. You keep imagining it.

I also just let my wife read what you wrote. She is 22 from Odessa.
She made a very good point not even mentioned here yet. However even she thinks you are ridiculous and have zero chance.

Her point
Russians and Ukrainian's are very show offish. Image is a big deal there. They want fancy cars, fancy clothes. Everything is to look better then the next person. Russian Women are know throughout the world for not even wanting to step out of the house without looking their best.
Many Russian Women you visit will not come to you if you are in a Hotel. They are too worried about what others will think of them. They will only meet when you are in private Apartment.
It is a big concern for them as to what others will think.
My wife just said clearly you would not even have to worry about being ripped off by a pro dater. Even to them the money they could hustle you for is not worth the shame of being seen with you in public.

So I am going to list all your issues since being nice is out the door for me.

Strike One
You are 42 writting to 20 year olds
Strike Two
You are a Yankee Mexican (your own words Russians do not like Yankees)
Strike 3
RW like mature Men. Your maturity on this forum has been that of a 5 year old kicking and screaming because they did not get their way. Clearly you do not have the maturity that a RW is looking for. One of their biggest desires is a STRONG MAN.
Now we are going into extra innings.
Your biggest problem is complete and total ignorance!!!
Ignorance in your views.
Ignorance in your views of others. Inside the only racist here is you. You are the only one playing the race card constantly and putting down other races. Not once were you ever put down by anyone else. You have been given advice by several hear that in the FSU they are not open to people of other colors much less wanting to date and marry them. If you have issues with this. Then go to the FSU and argue with them. Not us. However it is the truth no matter if you accept it or not.

Ignorance in the basic intelligence to put the pieaces of the puzzle together.
Those pieaces are
1 Professional photographs by professional photographer = $$$$$
2 Professional produced videos with editing and special effects =$$$$$

Do you think the Agency spent tons of money on these ladies pictures and professional video's just so that the lady can get a few letters from you, marry you, then disappear?

In your world these agencies are just so good people wanting to spend lots of money out of kindness of their hearts just to bring the two of you together.

But trust me. That lady is going no where until they profit from all of that.

Now to end my rant to you.
I tried to help you. I was nice enough to give you information to honest agency owner in Odessa for the purpose of helping you because of how lost you were. Since this person is a good of mine I will have to ask them to avoid you. After your many posts I am not going to put them through having to deal with you.

Offline gerone

« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2009, 12:11:04 PM »
I have actually tried to be nice to you and give you proper advice. Yet you read what you want to read. Because we tell you that you will have issues with your race in the FSU you turn it back into WE are racist.
Do you think being a white American Male I would be dumb enough to travel to Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan etc...?
I am not stupid. I know what the outcome would be.
This is advice we are giving to you. The FSU is not open to people of other colors.
Stop using that to say white Americans think we are better then you. It is you who looks ridiculous in what you are saying with a LOW IQ.
You also keep saying how everyone hates YANKEES. Did you not at one point in this thread say you were a YANKEE. So then you have 2 strikes against you by your words. You are a Mexican Yankee.
You have never been to the FSU to say they do not like YANKEES.
I have never had a problem there. In fact I have had many stop me in the street to shake hands and say they love USA.
I have never had problems in other parts of Europe. Have always met people with smiling faces.
Until you have actually been to these countries do not say what the locals like or dislike.

I have to agree 100% with what ALOE said. The truth is YOU are the one who is ashamed of who YOU are.
Not one person here has said they are better then you because they are white. You keep imagining it.

I also just let my wife read what you wrote. She is 22 from Odessa.
She made a very good point not even mentioned here yet. However even she thinks you are ridiculous and have zero chance.

Her point
Russians and Ukrainian's are very show offish. Image is a big deal there. They want fancy cars, fancy clothes. Everything is to look better then the next person. Russian Women are know throughout the world for not even wanting to step out of the house without looking their best.
Many Russian Women you visit will not come to you if you are in a Hotel. They are too worried about what others will think of them. They will only meet when you are in private Apartment.
It is a big concern for them as to what others will think.
My wife just said clearly you would not even have to worry about being ripped off by a pro dater. Even to them the money they could hustle you for is not worth the shame of being seen with you in public.

So I am going to list all your issues since being nice is out the door for me.

Strike One
You are 42 writting to 20 year olds
Strike Two
You are a Yankee Mexican (your own words Russians do not like Yankees)
Strike 3
RW like mature Men. Your maturity on this forum has been that of a 5 year old kicking and screaming because they did not get their way. Clearly you do not have the maturity that a RW is looking for. One of their biggest desires is a STRONG MAN.
Now we are going into extra innings.
Your biggest problem is complete and total ignorance!!!
Ignorance in your views.
Ignorance in your views of others. Inside the only racist here is you. You are the only one playing the race card constantly and putting down other races. Not once were you ever put down by anyone else. You have been given advice by several hear that in the FSU they are not open to people of other colors much less wanting to date and marry them. If you have issues with this. Then go to the FSU and argue with them. Not us. However it is the truth no matter if you accept it or not.

Ignorance in the basic intelligence to put the pieaces of the puzzle together.
Those pieaces are
1 Professional photographs by professional photographer = $$$$$
2 Professional produced videos with editing and special effects =$$$$$

Do you think the Agency spent tons of money on these ladies pictures and professional video's just so that the lady can get a few letters from you, marry you, then disappear?

In your world these agencies are just so good people wanting to spend lots of money out of kindness of their hearts just to bring the two of you together.

But trust me. That lady is going no where until they profit from all of that.

Now to end my rant to you.
I tried to help you. I was nice enough to give you information to honest agency owner in Odessa for the purpose of helping you because of how lost you were. Since this person is a good of mine I will have to ask them to avoid you. After your many posts I am not going to put them through having to deal with you.

1. I did not mean this one for you.
2. I care for what your georgeous wife has to say as much as my next door neighbor's dog has to say. She does not represent all RW in any way.....only her own mindset and personal views.
3. I suppose you must be also 22 to criticize me looking for 20's at my age
4. Mind if I ask you a favor?
Is that the best you can do?

Offline gerone

« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2009, 12:14:42 PM »
Germ,

dude, people are trying to help you and you keep bringing up some really stupid and irrelevant points.  

From what you are saying I can tell you I have a lot more experience INSIDE Mexico than you do, especially with indigenous people.

Want to know a really sad truth?  In the south of Mexico, in Oaxaca and Chiapas, guess who is considered the most racist, least trustworthy and most biased AGAINST the NATIVE Mexicans?  Other Mexicans!  99% of the Indigenous Chamulas and Zapotecs wouldn't trust a mestizo or ladino as far as they could throw them.  Yet, on the other hand, 99% of the yankees that go to those places are recieved warmly.  Why?  Because those so called Yankess treat fairly in business, are involved in philanthropic development programs and in the case of the Zapatista "Caracoles" have put their own lives on the line to protect the indigenous from the mestizo Mexican federal army.  That sir, is reality.

I actually feel sorry for you, even pity you, with your desperate hatred that you keep demonstrating here.  And, even worse, with your ignorant denial of the facts regarding how you have already been scammed.

There was an attempted class action against Anastasia.  It failed for a variety of reasons, but, mostly as was stated by someone else, there is no way to get the ladies over here to testify against those agencies.

A class action is forming against HRB.  Local agencies in Nikolaev have already been slapped with fines by the government there because of their scams.  Odessa is a bigger city with biger fish to fry so it is going to take a lot more complaining to get legal action there.  Plus, I would also suspect that the local agencies have bribed the local government officials.

Anyway, dream away.  go ahead and waste your money and time.  Learn the hard way.  Hey, I had to learn the hard way myself so don't listen to me.  

So here we go again with the same Zapatista bullshit  :cluebat:

Sculpto.......may I ask you a small favor?

Offline gerone

« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2009, 12:28:08 PM »

....so what your wife was trying to say here was that a respectable Russian prostitute would be ashamed to be seen with modest-looking foreigner? :cluebat:

Offline Ade

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2009, 12:33:22 PM »
Why are you guys even bothering trying to help this guy? He's an ignorant, arrogant racist fool with an enormous chip on his shoulder and he's only interested in being told what he wants to hear.

Offline Ravens9273

• I know everything! The wife gives me the answers.
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2009, 12:39:19 PM »
1. I did not mean this one for you.
2. I care for what your georgeous wife has to say as much as my next door neighbor's dog has to say. She does not represent all RW in any way.....only her own mindset and personal views.
3. I suppose you must be also 22 to criticize me looking for 20's at my age
4. Mind if I ask you a favor?

If you can say ALL Russians and Europeans hate Yankees
If you can say ALL Yankees think they are better
Then my wife can aslo represent ALL Russian's/Ukrainian's in her opinions.
Funny how you calssify everything as groups to fit your needs yet all of a sudden my wife is not typical Russian/Ukrainian Women when it meets your needs.

No you cannot ask me for a favor. I am sure at this point it would be to stop making my comments. However that wish would be granted. I have no other need to discuss anything with you. I will sit in waiting as the others to watch as you fail miserably.

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2009, 12:41:37 PM »
SJ, you are right.

Germ... please go to Odessa, go to the first bar/club you see and drink a lot of vodka.. be loud and aggresive with women and especially hit on women that are obviously with their boyfriend.  If you see any men dressed all in black and sitting in the private booths.. go up to their booth uninvited and challenge them to arm wrestle and tell them

Украина является страной дерьма, многое из Техаса лучше. Я здесь ебать ваших женщин

I am sure you will have a GREAT time!  :)

Offline Daveman

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2009, 12:49:21 PM »

....so what your wife was trying to say here was that a respectable Russian prostitute would be ashamed to be seen with modest-looking foreigner? :cluebat:

This thread seems so outlandishly ridiculous.  Gerone.. you can find women in FSU who will be attracted to you. And you will come across others who will not. Period.  Your appearance is the least of your worries because there are black men, Indian men, Italian men, and I am sure there are Spanish/Hispanic men who have found their partners in FSU.  

You will almost assuredly come across women who will not be interested in you based on appearance, height, weight, color of eyes, size of your ears, shape of your nostril hair, or their mood that day, whatever, women cannot be understood more than superficially anyway.. The trick, I think,  is to keep moving on until you find one who has a serious interst in you who also fits together with your personality, visit her, romance her, court her, win her heart and soul, taking your time to fall in love and grow the relations naturally until you are ready for marriage.  There is about a real chance of 0.0001% that this will happen with the site you are currently using.  You can probably find a 20 something woman, but not at A-web...  Why not also try to communicate through ICQ and Skype?  Just do a search for some different FSU cities and you find lots of ladies with whom to chat.. for free!  You'll be much more able to realistically measure your specific situation as these will be real, free, unencumbered, non contracted, unpaid, non-gifted ladies who will either choose to speak with you or not based on their own free opinions and choices.

Again, I have to tell you that your attitude will, absolutely, 100% make you far less attractive to FSU ladies than will your medium complexion.  Believe me or not, but this is the truth.  You can absolutely find a gorgeous woman, who will love you and your appearance, but if the attitude you display here is the same you have in normal everyday life then you will have some serious obstacles in courting an FSU lady (it's difficult to believe that you're really this way and not just trying to yank chains here in the forum).

The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2009, 01:24:24 PM »
...... . But my main concerns are:

1. The official tours are way too expensive
2. Prefer to book my own flights and place to stay
3. Am terrified to go all alone
4. Am afraid to fly on airplanes
5. The language problem
6. Have no one to go with me  
ANY HELP OR ADVICE WILL BE ENORMOUSLY APPRECIATED
Did you ask your Mom?
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Makkin

• Opted-Out
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2009, 02:02:25 PM »
Gerone,

Your probably better off going to the FSU alone or with someone you know. Imagine being scammed by an FSU group or individual and then being scammed by a Texan...lol.
   You must be careful to take care of yourself and not add any extra inkown variable to the equation. Take somebody with you that you can trust without exception and not someone you may have just met.

Makkin
FUBAR

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2009, 02:04:56 PM »
Again, I have to tell you that your attitude will, absolutely, 100% make you far less attractive to FSU ladies than will your medium complexion.  Believe me or not, but this is the truth.... (it's difficult to believe that you're really this way and not just trying to yank chains here in the forum).

Really, he is this way.  He disclosed that he is 42 and never married.  I replied that RW subscribe to the theory that "something" is wrong with a 40-yo man who has never been married.  With Gerone, we know the "something."

You can absolutely find a gorgeous woman, who will love you and your appearance

That is true.  My wife, for one, likes how some Mexican men look.  How many other RW feel this way?  I don't know, yet I have this example.  My wife had her photo made with her salsa dance instructor, a decent looking Mexican, and sent it to her RW friends in Moscow.  They asked her, "Who is the monkey?" ;D

That is a true story, and I am not telling it just to jerk Gerone's chain, although I don't mind.

Would my wife like gerone?  Doubtful, even if he is handsome and a world class merengue dancer, because she values intelligence and gentlemanly behavior.

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2009, 02:19:45 PM »
Why are you guys even bothering trying to help this guy? He's an ignorant, arrogant racist fool with an enormous chip on his shoulder and he's only interested in being told what he wants to hear.

Wow! The second time this week I've agreed with you. Must be some kind of record  :D

Offline gerone

« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2009, 06:53:45 PM »
Really, he is this way.  He disclosed that he is 42 and never married.  I replied that RW subscribe to the theory that "something" is wrong with a 40-yo man who has never been married.  With Gerone, we know the "something."

That is true.  My wife, for one, likes how some Mexican men look.  How many other RW feel this way?  I don't know, yet I have this example.  My wife had her photo made with her salsa dance instructor, a decent looking Mexican, and sent it to her RW friends in Moscow.  They asked her, "Who is the monkey?" ;D

That is a true story, and I am not telling it just to jerk Gerone's chain, although I don't mind.

Would my wife like gerone?  Doubtful, even if he is handsome and a world class merengue dancer, because she values intelligence and gentlemanly behavior.

Gator......you are avoiding my questions. Demonstrate you are not afraid to answer them.

Offline gerone

« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2009, 07:14:15 PM »
PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM:

I CAN FEEL THE LOVE THAT THE MEMBERS OF THIS COMMUNITY ALL SHARE FOR ME

:couple:

I HAVE COME TO STOP AND WONDER WHY WOULD I STILL WANT A UKRAINIAN WOMAN FOR A SERIOUS ROMANCE WHEN I ALREADY HAVE ALL THE LOVE AND AFFECTION ONE COULD POSSIBLY RECEIVE FROM YANKEE GENTLEMEN?

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2009, 09:30:02 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, "This guys a moron."

Not worth wasting my breath on.....or maybe it is cuz you all know how much I love to laugh, Heehee

He is also a low class bafoon.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 10:55:49 PM by JollyRats »
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else :)

Offline gerone

« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2009, 10:23:11 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, "This guys moron."

Not worth wasting my breath on.....or maybe it is cuz you all know how much I love to laugh, Heehee

He is also a low class bafoon.

Your words of affection are the envy of any chick  :ROFL:

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2009, 10:42:55 PM »
Your words of affection are the envy of any chick  :ROFL:

Yes, I luv u! Now come here and let me give you a big hug :)
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else :)

Offline gerone

« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2009, 10:46:31 PM »
Yes, I luv u! Now come here and let me give you a big hug :)

Hey, are you really the guy on the photo?

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2009, 10:56:44 PM »
Hey, are you really the guy on the photo?

Nope :)

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2009, 11:06:29 PM »
sung to the tune of your favorite song..

troll troll troll troll troll troll troll... lalala... troll troll troll

Offline gerone

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2009, 11:30:13 PM »
So who is it?

Don't know, just a pic I found on the internet.

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2009, 11:32:12 PM »
Jilly is really a girl.. :)

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2009, 12:01:06 AM »
Jilly is really a girl.. :)

com'ere Big Boy, let me lay one on you :)

Offline gerone

« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2009, 01:11:03 AM »
THIS IS ONE FUNNY FORUM

:ROFL:

HOWEVER.....THE WAY I WAS SCAMMED WAS NO FUN

:whirling:

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2227
Total: 2238

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM