It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Question for RW  (Read 3850 times)

Question for RW
« on: February 26, 2005, 02:32:46 AM »
Is it okay to call a RW "Angel?" As in American English, you can say, "You're an angel." Does it mean the same in Russian? "Ti Angel." The word is only masculine gender, is there a feminine form? Angelka, Angelitza, Angelochka?

Offline Elen

• Alt Forum
Question for RW
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2005, 02:41:10 AM »
Yes it's Ok and this word is used only in masculine gender (even if you adress to a woman. ( Though we don't adress in such way to our males at all, because they are all devils:?:D)

Angelka, Angelochka - are just given names and if you name you girl with "alient" given name you would be in a hell next moment for sure:D

Angelitza - nonsense

Offline Bruno

Question for RW
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2005, 03:20:58 AM »
Sorry i am not a russian woman ... but i have some little experience with sweet word in Russian :

My angel / Ангел мой / Angel moy

You're my little Angel / Мой милый ангел / Moy mIliy Angel

If Angel is the name of your ladies, i don't know how to say it in the tender form because it is not a official russian name... but by example, for our Elen from Moscow :D ( Elena ) who post on these forum, you can say :

[align=left]Elena / Елена, Лена, Леночка, Ленок, Еленушка / YelEna, LEna, LEnochka, LenOk, LEnchik, YelEnushka[/align]
[align=left]Because we are from foreign country, these is very good :[/align]
[align=left]There's no borders for my love / Моя любовь не знает границ / MoyA lyubOv' ne znAyet granIts[/align]
[align=left]And for speak about your future trip to russia :[/align]
[align=left]I fly to you on wings of love / Лечу к тебе на крыльях любви / LechU k tebE na krYlyah lyubvI[/align]
[align=left]And for a declaration of love, try :[/align]
[align=left]My love is like a bird that is ready to zoom up to the sky / Моя любовь словно птица, которая готова взвиться в вышину / Moya lyubOv' slOvno ptItsa, katOraya gotOva vzvIt'sya vvyshinU[/align]
[align=left]And if the meeting is successfull, try these :[/align]
[align=left]My heart belongs to you evermore. Be my wife! / Моё сердце принадлежит тебе навеки. Будь моей женою! / MoyO sEr-tse pri-nad-le-zshIt te-bE na-vE-ki. Bud' mA-yEy zshe-nOy.[/align]
[align=left]I consign you my heart and ask for your consent. / Я вверяю тебе своё сердце и прошу твоего согласия. / Ya vveryAyu te-bEe svo-yO sEr-tse I pra-shU tva-ye-vO sog-lA-si-ya.[/align]
[align=left]I love you very much and ask you to be my wife. / Я очень люблю тебя и прошу стать моей женой. / Ya O-chen' lyub-lyU te-byA I pra-shU stat' ma-yEy zshe-nOy.[/align]
[align=left]I want you to be my wife. / Хочу, чтобы ты стала моей женой. / HachU, chto-bee tee stA-la mo-yEy zshe-nOy.[/align][/font]

Offline Elen

• Alt Forum
Question for RW
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2005, 03:34:58 AM »
Well all are written right but neverless it all sounds funny:D:D (and silly:P:P)

Offline Fiorella

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Question for RW
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2005, 10:55:41 AM »
You can use "angelotchek" - it is sweet and funny.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541304
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3934
Most Online Ever: 12701