It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: hello all  (Read 3254 times)

Offline ukguy

hello all
« on: March 17, 2005, 12:20:59 PM »
Firstly i'd just like to say hello to everyone on this forum, and how glad i am to have finally found a a decent forum.

Okay i am a newbie at this and i'm in need of a little help. I am what you would descibe as a write one visit one chappie. I am only 27 years old and kind of got into a relationship with a wonderful girl from the Ukraine without expecting to do so. Let me explain....I came across the anastasia website and initially became curious. So i decided to post a profile as it was free just to see what would happen (naive i know) to my surprise i was inundated with letters from some beautiful women. At first i only looked and thought i wasn't ready for such a journey, but then this letter arrived and i had to read it. So there is the long and short of it. And 3 months down the line i have or think i have a really good reltionship with this woman.

Now i have some issues, firstly she is only 21 and although she says she is ready to leave the Ukaine for the right man i wonder if it would be asking alot of someone so young? Secondly...Help i am due to call her soon for the first time, any advise on what to speak about for the the first call would be really appriecated.

What does everyone think of anastasiaweb?

Too a really important question, Although i am self sufficent and own my own home it tends to suck most of my money, so what i am getting at is i don't have a lot of spare cash and wonder if anyone can tell me if you think i really ought to wait until i have more cash availble. I can afford to go there but not sure about how much more it will all cost after initail visit.

Lastly for now at the moment i am only writng emails through the agency and my girl doesn't speak very good English, can anyone suggest another way to correspond? As i previously mentioned i will be phoning soon using a translator from the agency ( very expensive) how easy is it to talk using a translator, i am worried i will be constantly repeating myself and saying pardon!!!!

Thanks for all your advise:)

Rich

Offline Elen

• Alt Forum
hello all
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 12:28:48 PM »

Lastly for now at the moment i am only writng emails through the agency and my girl doesn't speak very good English

but you already think you have a really good reltionship with this woman. :?

Amazing...

( Ps sorry I forgot to say Hello :D)

« Last Edit: March 17, 2005, 12:31:00 PM by Elen »

Offline Bruno

hello all
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 12:37:56 PM »
Welcome Rich

Before all, AnastasiaWeb is BS... some law procedure are start against them... but the agency have nothing to make about your ladies... the agency is not good but only you know your ladies...

Lady 21 yo and yourself 27 yo... not a big deal... you can find adult woman at 21 yo ... i am surpriced that you don't already know if she is enough adult after 3 month of communication...

About wait, it is possible... but you are already in communication from three month... 6 month waiting between first letter and meeting is a maximum... Maybe you can invite her to visit you in UK... if she stay by your home, the price of hotel or appartment is spare ;) and this can allow her to know a little her maybe future living place...

Offline ukguy

hello all
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2005, 01:02:44 PM »
Maybe i phrased it incorrectly Elen, what i mean is we seem to get along rather well and the letters are translated.

Regarding anastasia what sort of law suite? and why do you think they are not very good Bruno?

Offline Bruno

hello all
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2005, 01:07:43 PM »
I PM you the info...

Offline Elen

• Alt Forum
hello all
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2005, 01:15:22 PM »
 the letters are translated

and who do know who wrote those letters at all?:?

( I'm about don't picture your future with her in your mind until you see her in reality)

Offline ukguy

hello all
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2005, 01:25:37 PM »
You have a good point, phew i'm glad i found this site before going at it tottally blind!! Surely if i spoke to her on the phone then this would be more concrete:?

Or should i just give up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Elen

• Alt Forum
hello all
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2005, 12:11:14 AM »
Or should i just give up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT's not words of male:P let's try after all. Nobody is going to convoy you to altar wth a gun at your temple:D

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541295
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 3039
Most Online Ever: 12701