It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: First trip to Russia  (Read 36435 times)

Offline DCcowboy

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: First trip to Russia
« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2019, 07:18:05 PM »
You mean titter-tottering between Spain or Belgium or USA????
She might get a visa to the US, we are guaranteed to Spain or Belgium.

Offline SteveInBoston

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #126 on: January 16, 2019, 05:22:45 AM »
Are you sure about that Steve? Spain?  I am sure the OP may change his mind a few times where to vacation.

What is exactly 'pre-registering'? I never have done that. Sometimes it does as for name of guest but not critical to put a name in.

Yes LA, I am sure.  The specific post that Mendy and I were going back and forth about was the OP's plan of going to Spain and telling the hotel they are engaged. 

The OP changing his mind or his woman friend getting a visa to the US would be a different subject from our discussion and comments.

Pre-registering is registering the name of the guest with the hotel.  It is awesome you don't like doing that.  I will sleep soundly in my bed knowing that people do things differently.

Offline rmcmonty

« Reply #127 on: February 16, 2019, 08:40:52 AM »
Hmmm. I got this suggestion in another thread, but I had never thought about Spain, and the US is even very friendly with them, I think there is even a navy base there.

had never thought about Spain, and the US is even very friendly with them, I think there is even a navy base there"Although I really like this women I usually don't sleep with a Lady on the first night of having a relationship plus given the fact that we have never met in person that just seems odd. I think I might plan on booking a suite and give her the option or not of sleeping with me,

DC-The Navy base is in Rota, Spain, way in the south. Because there is a US Military Base somewhere doesn't necessarily mean the people like us.

When MW and I were deciding on hotel rooms, I just asked her "one room or two?" She told me: We aren't teenagers any longer. The decision was hers and hers alone. She decided on one room.

Good Luck, Monty

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #128 on: February 16, 2019, 09:19:14 AM »
When MW and I were deciding on hotel rooms, I just asked her "one room or two?" She told me: We aren't teenagers any longer. The decision was hers and hers alone. She decided on one room.

I remember several years back when one of our female members here was traveling to a third country to meet with a man.  In one posting she wrote something like:  "I hope there will be some sex involved."

But everyone is different, so it is a real crap shoot trying to guess who might and who might not.

In general women don't have much foresight about this and are unwilling to admit to themselves that they might participate in quick sex.   If they were more honest with themselves, there would be a lot less unplanned pregnancies.  i.e. They would be prepared, and not rely on the man having contraceptives.  Men cannot be relied upon because they don't get pregnant.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #129 on: February 16, 2019, 09:41:41 AM »
gawsh!

this is page 1 basic material of  “Krimster’s Guide to Sex in Ukraine/Novo Russia” kinda topic...

you are correct in that you provide HER a choice
but you “frame” the presentation of this to her thusly:

“we can get two separate rooms, but they will be smaller and not as nice as having one larger SUITE”

if she picks 2 separate rooms, bummer, wait a day, then tell her something’s come up at work and you have to call off the trip, cuz you’re bein’ played son...

if she picks the suite, then you just both agreed to sex...

see how simple it all is!!!!

general guidelines on how to proceed from there

1. DON'T do sex on the first day, unless she initiates it, if she does, produce your BEST performance, if you "blow it" "she won't"...
2. focus on having fun together, what makes her laugh, have her try new food/experiences, make her the complete focus of your attention

after 3 days together, THEN during the night, say in a very sleepy sounding voice "that you're cold" (which for me was actually true)
and snuggle up next to her
when she snuggles back
then snuggle up a little bit more
make sure a little bit of (look instead of saying "Willy" can we change his name to "Maxime"?) is making contact...
then think about a 5GHZ Intel Core i9-9900K CPU (ahhhhh, and with NVidia GPU!)
when that produces the inevitable reaction, she will DEFINITELY notice it
and things will proceed from there...
hopefully these tiny little suggestion will be useful for you Bee Farmer and Mr Beard

part dva

guys like Bee Farmer from some burg like “Hawg Hollar, Alabammie” will likely find it difficult to cope with the body function differences between Ukrainians and Confederate Sympathizers.

Confederate Sympathizers (Americans) behave more like Puritans (discreet, modest, etc)
wait till you’re in the bathroom shaving and this UW you just barely met, barges in and then sits on the toilette in front of you Bee Farmer...

whatcha gonna do, boy? I can just imagine the shocked look on your face “Bee Farmer”, you weren’t ready for that were you?

I can just imagine you exclaiming to yourself, “good lawd! I could heah the pee pee comin' out and EVERYTHANG!”

damn, I just realized, you’re probably into that sort of thing, my bad!!!!

« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 04:14:29 PM by krimster2 »

Offline rmcmonty

« Reply #130 on: February 16, 2019, 09:58:50 AM »
I remember several years back when one of our female members here was traveling to a third country to meet with a man.  In one posting she wrote something like:  "I hope there will be some sex involved."

But everyone is different, so it is a real crap shoot trying to guess who might and who might not.

In general women don't have much foresight about this and are unwilling to admit to themselves that they might participate in quick sex.   If they were more honest with themselves, there would be a lot less unplanned pregnancies.  i.e. They would be prepared, and not rely on the man having contraceptives.  Men cannot be relied upon because they don't get pregnant.

Offline rmcmonty

« Reply #131 on: February 16, 2019, 10:01:03 AM »
Man did I just screw up!!! Quoted and hit "Post"....

ML- Getting her pregnant never entered my mind. Why? I got "fixed" when I was 30 :) It takes the worry out of being close :)

Monty
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 10:02:39 AM by rmcmonty »

Offline DCcowboy

« Reply #132 on: February 16, 2019, 11:19:07 AM »
gawsh!

this is page 1 basic material of  “Krimster’s Guide to Sex in Ukraine/Novo Russia” kinda topic...

you are correct in that you provide HER a choice
but you “frame” the presentation of this to her thusly:

“we can get two separate rooms, but they will be smaller and not as nice as having one larger SUITE”

if she picks 2 separate rooms, bummer, wait a day, then tell her something’s come up at work and you have to call off the trip, cuz you’re bein’ played son...

if she picks the suite, then you just both agreed to sex...

see how simple it all is!!!!

Thanks man!! Just sent her a letter.

Online krimster2

« Reply #133 on: February 16, 2019, 11:54:14 AM »
you're probably NOT anxiously awaiting the response, right...???

how long ago did you check your email?
maybe she's already said that "she will"....
better check...

haha made ya look!!!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
First trip to Russia
« Reply #134 on: February 16, 2019, 12:49:35 PM »
I think I might plan on booking a suite and give her the option or not of sleeping with me,

Good Luck, Monty

I would go online to the airbnb your are staying in and look at the
photos of the apartment, then find one of the light fixtures and send
her a photo of it.

When she asks you why, tell her to wear panties that will look good hanging
from the lamp.

Fortune favors the bold. You've spend a lot of time talking and discussing all
sorts of things. You haven't talked about sex? It would have occurred to me to
tell her to limber up and take her vitamins because she is going to need her
strength.

You aren't teenagers, you've been talking a long time without meeting in person.
Unless one or the other is repulsed by the other in person it's only natural to get
your freak on.

The woman you are visiting wants you to seduce her, she wants you to romance her,
she wants you to win her heart. She also wants to think that you are very sexually
attracted to her, so there is no reason to go all Victorian on the girl.

If for some reason she isn't ready then she is more than capable of telling you. There
isn't a single FSUW who isn't hideously ugly that hasn't been hit on 100 times before
she met you. She will know how to say no if she isn't ready.

FSUW would rather you make a pass at them too early rather than too late. She isn't some
feminazi that you need notarized step by step permission forms. 

Lastly,

These women aren't afraid of talking about sex. The FSU is not the bible belt. They haven't
been brought up thinking that it's dirty. They don't want to talk about it on the first discussion,
but if you've had twenty or so conversations there is no reason not to ask start asking them a
question or two.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #135 on: February 16, 2019, 12:54:26 PM »
Man did I just screw up!!! Quoted and hit "Post"....

Monty

You can go back to your post and hit modify, it's right next to the quote button.
Then you can go in and edit your post.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline DCcowboy

« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2019, 04:56:35 AM »
you're probably NOT anxiously awaiting the response, right...???

how long ago did you check your email?
maybe she's already said that "she will"....
better check...

haha made ya look!!!
I gave it 24.....… Minutes, we are in contact about once or twice a day. She said she would prefer a two bedroom. So she either honestly prefers to keep her option open to it or she thinks I would prefer a two bedroom...... Frack... I hate poker.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2019, 05:10:58 AM »
I gave it 24.....… Minutes, we are in contact about once or twice a day. She said she would prefer a two bedroom. So she either honestly prefers to keep her option open to it or she thinks I would prefer a two bedroom...... Frack... I hate poker.

Suggest an exceedingly good deal has come up on a one bed suite or the two beds  have just sold out, would she mind? ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline ML

« Reply #138 on: February 18, 2019, 12:01:44 PM »
In FSU I always stayed in apartments that had 2 sleeping areas.
Didn't have to be 2 bedrooms, as most of what we might consider a living room in USA would have a bed of some sort in FSU.  Fold out or otherwise.

I would never want to share a place with only one sleeping area with any woman (or man).

It could be a terrible situation (with no sleep) to have to share a bed with a woman who didn't want to have sex.

There is also the situation of snoring, thrashing about during sleep, etc., etc.

If forced into a one sleeping area situation (e.g. a hotel only having one room available) then at least go for two beds rather than one.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #139 on: February 18, 2019, 02:37:09 PM »
She might get a visa to the US, we are guaranteed to Spain or Belgium.

First, why are you all over the place on where to visit? Stop that. FSUW don't want
you to be wishy-washy and unable to make a decision. You are paying for it, put together
a plan and tell her about it fait accompli. She will be really happy.

Make a decision, and then tell her what it is. Something like,

"Privet Sweet Buns I purchased tickets for you to _________________ on
March 7 so that we will be together on March 8th. We will stay in an apartment
I found on airbnb. It has one bed but the couch can be made into a bed just in
case I think you smell funny, if you smell fine you can sleep in the bed with me.
I saved a lot of money and the beach is only a 5 minute walk." 

Tell her to bring her bikini and sunglasses and make yourself in charge of the
sunscreen. Because FSUW are mostly clueless about it UNTIL AFTER they have
a bad sunburn.

Regarding Spain vs Belgium

Go to Spain, f#ck Belgium.

1. Spain is Cheaper
2. The Beach in Belgium is the North Sea which is really cold and there
will be very little frolicking around in a Bikini. The Mediterranean vs the
North Sea is NO contest.   
3. Spanish food is better
4. Your Spanish is better than your French, Dutch or German
5. You've never traveled internationally before and Spain is relatively laid back
6. Either way she has a stamp in her passport showing she traveled to Europe
and came back home at the end of the trip which is helpful in getting future
US Visa's

Udachi! 

Bill
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 02:47:16 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #140 on: February 18, 2019, 04:07:34 PM »

You have never met in person.  She isn't playing poker.  She is making a request any normal woman of moral character and common sense would make.  You may meet and decide within an hour that you are ill suited to one another.  Then what?

This post was composed without the aid of google.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

« Reply #141 on: February 18, 2019, 04:45:01 PM »
are you gonna listen to "krasne sapatchka",
or are you gonna listen to yur uncle krimster? shto te dumisch?

yur bein played son...
if you go along then not only is she playing you but you're playing yourself with the delusion she's dangling in front of you...
tell her you REALLY want a suite...
and if she puts up ANY BS about it
then tell her das va danya (i'd go with the suddenly something came up at work, mother died, etc., gotta bail)

or
go and waste your time and money and feel intense sexual frustration (i'm sure it must feel awful, but I personally wouldn't know)
and use it as a "teaching moment" I'm sure you'll learn a lot...
it's up to you, but you're not "getting any"... 100% you are being played...
i'm sure you'll figure it out eventually...
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 08:24:08 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #142 on: February 18, 2019, 04:49:12 PM »
How has he been played?  IIRC, she asked him to visit her, and his employer doesn't want him to go to Russia.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

« Reply #143 on: February 18, 2019, 04:55:37 PM »
"How has he been played?  IIRC, she asked him to visit her, and his employer doesn't want him to go to Russia."

it's not Espana vrs Russia, it's dva room vrs edin
ahhh do declare Miss Boethius, ahhh simply never, I say never met a Russian woman who prized her non existent virtue over a donkey ride
something clearly is amiss...

« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 05:04:02 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #144 on: February 18, 2019, 04:57:23 PM »
They have never met in person.  Most women would make the same request.

Online krimster2

« Reply #145 on: February 18, 2019, 05:10:43 PM »
"Most women would make the same request."

regrettably that has been the opposite of my own personal experience
he put her to "the test" and she failed the test
it's really THAT simple BO,
and BO darling
I have slept with far, far, far more FSU women than you...
therefor have MUCH more experience than you on this subject
surely you must concede this small point...

if you do not accept the veracity of my assertion
that he's "being played" and that she "failed the test"
then let us create a new test other than the standard one of two vrs one room one
alright?
since I presented the first test, what test do you propose?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #146 on: February 18, 2019, 05:14:23 PM »
Exactly how many of those women that you took abroad (to the EU) had you never met in person before your trip? 

And exactly how did that work out?  Did you marry any of them?  View them as "wife" material?

I think the fact a woman is willing to even share a room, even with separate bedrooms, with a man she has never met IRL says she trusts him far more than the majority of women would.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 05:20:03 PM by Boethius »

Online krimster2

« Reply #147 on: February 18, 2019, 05:22:47 PM »
location my dearest one is totally irrelevant...
there is really only one question of import
and that is
“will she or won’t she”
and I am telling you with 100% certainty
that two rooms means she won’t
and if she won’t
then he’s being played
hit the reset button
next contestant

Offline Boethius

« Reply #148 on: February 18, 2019, 05:33:57 PM »
You didn't answer the first question.  How many of the women you took on trips had you not met, face to face, before that trip?

Other posters here, some married, have taken trips to Egypt, to Turkey, to the Caribbean, and arranged two separate rooms.  On most of those trips, some in the TR section, things progressed as one would expect.  One poster was thankful for separate rooms, as he and the woman he was with did not get along.  He ended up booking her a separate room.  So, I believe your statement is overly broad. Most women are not going to hop into bed with a man they have never met in person.  That's just reality.

I'm not saying this woman absolutely, 100%, is genuine, I can't know that.  But I do know that just because she isn't willing to share a bed with a stranger, that doesn't make her a scammer.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 05:39:12 PM by Boethius »

Online krimster2

« Reply #149 on: February 18, 2019, 06:05:57 PM »
"But I do know that just because she isn't willing to share a bed"

ahhh mon cheri!
such a simple remedy to this objection...
twin beds....

and I still posit with great conviction that if he counters with an offer of a suite with two beds that she will still prefer two separate rooms...
ergo she's putting as much distance as possible between them
you think she's doing this cuz "she's a good girl" do you?
would you like to buy my old Trump University courses for half price?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541000
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1886
Total: 1897

+-Recent Posts

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM