It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)  (Read 316845 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)
« Reply #2750 on: July 04, 2021, 08:59:33 PM »
If depopulation of the world is the goal,

Most of the pro vaccine experts I previously mentioned and I are not saying depopulation is a sinister goal although there are people out there who think there are too many humans on the planet and would welcome back gas chambers. The experts I spoken about are saying depopulation can happen by administering an experimental vaccine to healthy humans who don't need help to beat COVID. We have never used this strategy of vaccinating everybody on any epidemic or pandemic that we've successfully beaten in modern times using other methods. The experts I've spoken about have seen many dead laboratory animals die from poisonous vaccines to know what they are talking about.

Trump promotes vaccines but he was surrounded by experts who were not honest and I'm sure they failed to educate Trump that there's a slight chance billions of peoples immunity systems can be compromised by an experimental vaccine that will result in reduced life expectancy.

If people go to the vaccine manufacture's websites, they will read for themselves that certain studies have not concluded. Reproductive toxicity has not concluded yet they are talking about giving the vaccine to kids. Some kids may lose their ability to reproduce or have defective children. We don't know what will happen for certain because studies are ongoing and everybody who's taken a jab is part of the experiment.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2751 on: July 06, 2021, 02:17:33 AM »
Still uncertain territory how things will shape up here with the virus this summer whether we will get another variant that the current vaccine is less effective against or what:

http://news.sky.com/story/covid-news-live-boris-johnson-facemasks-backlash-schools-bubble-isolation-coronavirus-rules-12349015

The original virus has had several variants now so if cases go up like they did last winter then another variant is probably pretty likely and likely the current vaccine will be less effective. So possibly by late summer a new variant may be on the up here will have to see.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #2752 on: July 06, 2021, 04:03:42 AM »
The original virus has had several variants now so if cases go up like they did last winter then another variant is probably pretty likely and likely the current vaccine will be less effective. So possibly by late summer a new variant may be on the up here will have to see.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/561585-fauci-more-than-99-of-people-who-died-from-covid-19-in-june-were-not vaccinated

This is of course positive news.  That the vaccines still exhibit high efficacy against current variants is indicative that none of the variants were caused by vaccinated folks, with the real variant factory being folks that are not vaccinated IMO. Let's hope this trend continues, and efforts are made to distribute vaccines to nations that have low vaccine rates, maybe preventing new variants.

My behavior hasn't changed much, except for wearing masks outside.  Despite being fully vaccinated, I still keep a good distance and use a mask in public indoor spaces amongst folks I don't know have been vaccinated.

Offline BC

« Reply #2753 on: July 06, 2021, 04:16:19 AM »
Here's an interesting factoid I stumbled across:

Suggest getting the flu shot and possibly pneumonia vaccine as well in late Autumn.

Source: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/mortality-overview.htm

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2754 on: July 06, 2021, 09:23:26 AM »
http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/561585-fauci-more-than-99-of-people-who-died-from-covid-19-in-june-were-not vaccinated

Fauci, the guy that intentionally lied about origin and other things and may have knowingly or unknowingly funded the virus infecting our bodies want to give us advice on how to beat it. Funny.

"The rules are simple: they lie to us, we know they're lying, they know we know they're lying, but they keep lying to us, and we keep pretending to believe them."

Elena Gorokhova
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BC

« Reply #2755 on: July 06, 2021, 10:26:48 AM »
Thanks for your opinion, BillyB.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2756 on: July 06, 2021, 11:06:42 AM »

BC, you think vaccination the world's population is a good thing. Your opinion. We've never used this strategy on past epidemics and pandemics that we've successfully beaten but you want to try something new and claim it's the right thing to do.

Since you believe vaccinating everybody is the right thing to do, you should call for Fauci to be fired. Don't feel sorry for him. He's made his money and at his age, he's set for life and will never be hungry.

The people you want vaccinated has no confidence in Fauci. He may be intelligent but he's lost the ability to lead since he's been caught lying. There are brilliant generals out there that understand warfare but will get soldiers killed because they aren't motivated to follow those generals so those generals will get fired. Ask yourself why is Fauci still on the job? If saving lives is the priority of our government by getting people vaccinated, they would fire Fauci and hire a capable leader that can get people to listen to him or her. Because that has not happened, I doubt saving lives is the main priority of our government. Retaining Fauci is important because he's shown he can engage in lies and propaganda which is an important tool of a corrupt government.

Big drop in efficacy on the Delta variant according to Israel who has a higher percentage of their population vaccinated than other major nations in the world. The experts I posted about previously say if we let our own immune system beat COVID, our immune system will easily handle variants that are only .3% different than the original virus. There won't be a need for creating all new experimental vaccines for variants.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/ministry-data-said-to-show-pfizer-shot-blocks-majority-of-serious-delta-cases/

Dr Yeadon, ex Pfizer VP and chief science officer, goes off on NHS physicians. He says people are being taken advantage of. He's normally calm and mild mannered but he snapped in this interview.

http://t.me/WeTheMedia/24860

Offline BC

« Reply #2757 on: July 06, 2021, 11:32:58 AM »
Billy,

I posted a statement from Dr. Fauci and factual information from CDC I believed others might find helpful.  It was neither addressed to you, nor was a response solicited from anyone.

Your opinions are well known. We've discussed most of them multiple times.  I feel no further need to respond, unless, as we previously found useful, you provide a single, factual and new topic to discuss, and we focus our discourse on the proposed topic to the end.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2758 on: July 06, 2021, 12:39:29 PM »
Billy,

I posted a statement from Dr. Fauci and factual information from CDC I believed others might find helpful. 

Great! You happily provided factual data given by Fauci last year and Trump Russia collusion to steal an election for years until they were proven not to be factual. I understand for some here, it's now uncomfortable to talk about a truth that goes against their beliefs. Fauci is a proven liar. He's supposed to be working for our benefit but there is a chance he may be partially responsible for the virus in our bodies, deaths and massive harm done to our and the world's economies.

On the coronavirus and vaccines, we are bombarded by the media reporting the government and scientific community's narrative of the day. I simply provide experts from the other side who sincerely care about humanity and aren't making any money from what they are saying. They may even lose money if they onw stock in big pharma. You don't have to take my word on anything. Talk about their message. I'm just a messenger.

I've had 12+ vaccines in my life. I'm not anti vaccine. I'm skeptical of taking an experimental vaccine that the FDA on their own website say it's not approved for use on humans. It's a crime that people taking the vaccine aren't given ALL information to make an informed decision about injecting a product into their bodies that has not passed all safety tests. Without government emergency authorization, it would be a crime to give people an experimental vaccine that is normally injected in animals for observation at this stage.

Offline BC

« Reply #2759 on: July 06, 2021, 12:50:31 PM »
Everything you just wrote is (again) your opinion.  I find nothing worthy of further discourse.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2760 on: July 07, 2021, 01:56:00 AM »
Here's an interesting factoid I stumbled across:

Suggest getting the flu shot and possibly pneumonia vaccine as well in late Autumn.

Source: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/mortality-overview.htm

Indeed BC I got the pneumonia vaccine about this time last year and the flu jab early in September which was the earliest time I could get it, had to pay for both myself. I got the pneumonia jab as soon as I heard last year that it was a factor in many people dying from it in hospital after catching Covid. This year I again intend to get the flu jab as I think more people might give that a miss as they get lax about it all. There's a second pneumonia jab I can get that protects against more strains of pneumonia again I have to pay as both pneumonia & flu jabs are normally only given free to the elderly over a certain age. Essentially I have to wait a while year from having the first pneumonia jab I think they say so the immune system is not overwhelmed by fighting of the dead virus injected in or something like that.

Not really sure if the pneumonia you can get with Covid is the same as covered by the vaccines but probably best to get the pneumonia vaccine anyway. I had very little reaction to the pneumonia vaccine last year but the flu vaccine reaction was the worst, worse even than the first vivid jab I had (AZ vaccine) the second Covid jab little reaction at all.

Odds are I'll probably have a second pneumonia jab in late July-early August and the flu jab again some time in September, with a bit of luck that will keep the wolves at bay lol.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BC

« Reply #2761 on: July 07, 2021, 03:29:35 AM »
That sounds like a solid plan Trench.  I'll be doing much the same, possibly early next year, adding Sputnik V on top.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2762 on: July 07, 2021, 04:47:39 PM »

With governments lifting restrictions, the media is sure talking about variants lately. First the Delta and Lambda variants that are resistant to vaccines, now the Epsilon strain is being revealed to resist vaccines by as much as 70%. It's important the media bombards us with this new info so by being properly educated, we're more likely to comply when the government reapplies restrictions, lockdowns, and administer all new experimental vaccines.

http://nypost.com/2021/07/07/california-epsilon-strain-of-covid-19-could-evade-vaccines-study/

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2763 on: July 07, 2021, 10:43:58 PM »
With governments lifting restrictions, the media is sure talking about variants lately. First the Delta and Lambda variants that are resistant to vaccines, now the Epsilon strain is being revealed to resist vaccines by as much as 70%. It's important the media bombards us with this new info so by being properly educated, we're more likely to comply when the government reapplies restrictions, lockdowns, and administer all new experimental vaccines.

http://nypost.com/2021/07/07/california-epsilon-strain-of-covid-19-could-evade-vaccines-study/

That's an interesting report Billy, if the Epsilon variant reduces vaccines down to being as little as 30 percent effective in some or many cases then we might have to rethink the way we run society long term. A country can't keep paying for furlough & reduced trade from lockdowns. A move to a more permanent isolated working & trading organisational process may become the new norm. Wearing the more professional masks with dedicated filters may become the norm in indoor public environments also, those few that will still exist of course. A professional mask should reduce transmission far better than those silly loose cloth/paper masks. Softer versions of the professional masks are around and built in layers of fabric to filter out viruses. In Africa most medical staff avoided contracting the Ebola virus by wearing the professional masks with plastic filters on the side and a dedicated respirator, I've got one and it works well. I don't think I want to go through contracting various versions of the virus anymore than having to continually get injections all the time. So think a permanent way in the way society works will likely end up the way we will go, some won't like it but it will be something we'll have to all end up getting familiar with.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2764 on: July 07, 2021, 11:57:47 PM »
That's an interesting report Billy, if the Epsilon variant reduces vaccines down to being as little as 30 percent effective in some or many cases then we might have to rethink the way we run society long term.

The experts I posted about earlier said the solution is simple. We need to allow the virus to run its course. People with healthy immune systems have almost no chance in dying from the original virus and its variants. Once we get sick, we begin to acquire natural immunity that will also be effective against variants, unlike vaccines that lose efficacy on the variants. Vaccinating billions of people with an experimental vaccine has risks and worse case scenario is that billions of people immune systems get weakened by vaccines leading to reduced life spans.

It's a shame China allowed a biological weapon to escape a lab, lied about it, and the virus may have been funded by American tax dollars but it is what it is. People died. To save a few lives at the expense of all who are living may not be the best solution. This virus is not a monster killing 10% of the people. We need to shelter the elderly and the vulnerable and the rest of us need to get back to living our lives and allowing our immune systems to beat the virus. Should we get ill, we have treatments that passed all safety tests to reduce chance of death. With safe and effective treatments, there shouldn't be a need for risky experimental vaccines on healthy people but it could still be used on high risk groups who have a 5+% chance to die from COVID.

Offline BC

« Reply #2765 on: July 08, 2021, 12:16:23 AM »
Trench,

My take is that many of these variants are not really new, but have been around for a while.  What did change is that we started finding the variants through more extensive tests now available and more commonly used.

Not only do variants compete with the population, but they compete with each other.  As an example, think of a small, better trained special forces team vs an army.  Despite their better training and armament, they are easily overwhelmed by an army force of large numbers.  In this manner, the variants are suppressed by the larger, predominant variants like Delta.  There are many qualities of variants as well, mainly their transmissivity, virulence and of course opportunity.  A more virulent variant that is less transmissible might not have much success to spread.  A variant that is both transmissible and virulent has to have opportunity to successfully infect folks.

The key is opportunity, mostly among folks that have not been vaccinated and throwing caution to the wind by not taking simple precautions as to distancing and mask wearing.

Delta is reported to be a bit more effective for folks that have been vaccinated, and some other variants even more so, but have difficulty getting a grasp and spreading wildly.

There are variants of interest, like Epsilon and there are variants of concern, like Delta that is causing more harm.  That doesn't mean Epsilon can't become a variant of concern, but as long as folks are being prudent, get vaccinated and maintain precautions, opportunity is reduced.

I am confident current vaccines can be easily tweaked for dangerous variants and boosters approved after less extensive and time-consuming testing than the initial vaccines.

As for masks, I prefer the disposable surgical mask.  I use a fresh one when going out and throw them away before returning home.  I am not convinced the 'better' masks are really better, as they cost much more, leading folks to reuse them often without rotation or other means to disinfect the masks.

Offline BC

« Reply #2766 on: July 08, 2021, 12:27:35 AM »

The experts I posted about earlier said the solution is simple. We need to allow the virus to run its course. People with healthy immune systems have almost no chance in dying from the original virus and its variants.

This is pretty much the case in Peru, with almost 6000 deaths per million vs 2000 and still counting.  Final counts could be higher.  Would this be deemed acceptable?  Also, some part of the population will still take efforts to protect themselves, leaving fertile ground for additional variants.

It's a shame China allowed a biological weapon to escape a lab, lied about it, and the virus may have been funded by American tax dollars but it is what it is.

Still, speculative and not deemed factual.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2767 on: July 08, 2021, 11:13:04 AM »

This is pretty much the case in Peru, with almost 6000 deaths per million vs 2000 and still counting.  Final counts could be higher.  Would this be deemed acceptable?  Also, some part of the population will still take efforts to protect themselves, leaving fertile ground for additional variants.

Relying on vaccines to do the job, yes, we need to worry about variants because vaccines lose efficacy on variants but if we rely on our own immune system, once we get one of the COVID variants or the original, we will have immunity to all. We won't have to worry about new variants showing up again. Variants will be weaker against our new and improved immune system that learned what they're about.

Last year, when someone got COVID, they were told to go home and let their immunity system fight it. The only people that got emergency care were those that were struggling to beat it. We can continue this program today without experimental vaccines. We have therapeutic medicines that passed all safety tests to help those struggling to beat COVID significantly improving their chances of survival. For some, there's too much money invested in vaccines to let it go.

How many lives lost is acceptable? None, but we can't get to none. We have failed to factor in risks. In the attempt to save millions of lives, we are risking the health of billions of people who have taken experimental vaccines and they will have to take more experimental vaccines with no end in sight.

Still, speculative and not deemed factual.

China lied on many accounts. One being the virus is not human to human transferable. This kept the World's guard down. If they told the truth and allowed the World to help, we may have stopped the spread in Wuhan. We pay WHO to protect us but instead of investigating the virus for themselves, they simply repeated China's lies. China continues to lie. There are tiny nations with a few million people that have more infections and death than China, a nation of 1.4 billion.

Early emails revealed the virus came from a lab not an animal. When a pathogen shows up such as one that causes the bird flu and kills a half dozen people, 100 million birds are slaughtered to protect people. That's how it works. When the virus of the century shows up, no animals were harmed because the virus in its current form didn't originate from an animal.

Although you don't think these are facts, shouldn't our government spend some money to investigate so we make sure this doesn't happen again? I don't know if our tax dollars funded the virus but it is a fact our tax dollars went to the Wuhan laboratory to do some work. Why didn't our government health officials make sure China used our money properly? Maybe we wanted them to create a super virus? That's why we need an investigation. People need to be fired for incompetence and negligence if not for intentionally misusing funds that harmed America.

Getting back to our debate about magnetic properties of vaccines, it's true. Link below says Spanish researchers evaluated the properties of the Pfizer vaccine and its mostly made up of Graphene Oxide. The article claims it's poisonous to our bodies but I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with them.

Graphene Oxide: The Actual Contents Inside Pfizer Vials Exposed! - Global ResearchGlobal Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Two science based sites below say graphene oxide has magnetic properties.

Identifying the magnetic properties of graphene oxide: Applied Physics Letters: Vol 104, No 12 (scitation.org)

Magnetic properties of graphite oxide and reduced graphene oxide - ScienceDirect

some fact checkers on social media are saying graphene oxide does not exist in vaccines. Why did they come out so fast trying to debunk the Spanish researchers findings? Maybe its true graphene oxide is harmful to our bodies in some degree? Dec 2020 link below says graphene based materials may be effective against COVID-19 so I tend to believe big pharma used graphene oxide over the fact checkers.

Potential of graphene-based materials to combat COVID-19: properties, perspectives, and prospects (nih.gov)

Offline BC

« Reply #2768 on: July 08, 2021, 12:06:36 PM »
Relying on vaccines to do the job, yes, we need to worry about variants because vaccines lose efficacy on variants but if we rely on our own immune system, once we get one of the COVID variants or the original, we will have immunity to all. We won't have to worry about new variants showing up again. Variants will be weaker against our new and improved immune system that learned what they're about.

This may be your opinion.  Mine differs.  I tend to believe that variants are caused by millions of different 'laboratories' in each and every human a virus infects.  We see this with influenza as well.  As stated before, these variants are being discussed only now because we have the means to detect them in large sets of samples.  They have been around for a while, some IIRC back to even before the vaccines were being given to large portions of the population.  Your hypothesis doesn't seem to add up logically, but hey, as long as this is your opinion and not a statement of fact, that is ok.

Last year, when someone got COVID, they were told to go home and let their immunity system fight it. The only people that got emergency care were those that were struggling to beat it. We can continue this program today without experimental vaccines. We have therapeutic medicines that passed all safety tests to help those struggling to beat COVID significantly improving their chances of survival. For some, there's too much money invested in vaccines to let it go.

Again, your opinion.  And that's fine.

How many lives lost is acceptable? None, but we can't get to none. We have failed to factor in risks. In the attempt to save millions of lives, we are risking the health of billions of people who have taken experimental vaccines and they will have to take more experimental vaccines with no end in sight.

You have stated this opinion many times.  Many do not believe such.  Respect them and their choices.

China lied on many accounts. One being the virus is not human to human transferable. This kept the World's guard down. If they told the truth and allowed the World to help, we may have stopped the spread in Wuhan. We pay WHO to protect us but instead of investigating the virus for themselves, they simply repeated China's lies. China continues to lie. There are tiny nations with a few million people that have more infections and death than China, a nation of 1.4 billion.

The search for the source of the virus continues, and this is a statement of fact.

Early emails revealed the virus came from a lab not an animal. When a pathogen shows up such as one that causes the bird flu and kills a half dozen people, 100 million birds are slaughtered to protect people. That's how it works. When the virus of the century shows up, no animals were harmed because the virus in its current form didn't originate from an animal.

Are we going to let 100 million people die, which is within the realm of possibilities of letting the virus run rampant?

Although you don't think these are facts, shouldn't our government spend some money to investigate so we make sure this doesn't happen again? I don't know if our tax dollars funded the virus but it is a fact our tax dollars went to the Wuhan laboratory to do some work. Why didn't our government health officials make sure China used our money properly? Maybe we wanted them to create a super virus? That's why we need an investigation. People need to be fired for incompetence and negligence if not for intentionally misusing funds that harmed America.

I'm sure considerable funds are being spent to find the source of the virus, but it's not something you can just throw money at and expect a result.  How long did it take to find the source of SARS?  It may take a shorter time, or a longer time to find the source of the original COVID 19 virus.

Getting back to our debate about magnetic properties of vaccines, it's true. Link below says Spanish researchers evaluated the properties of the Pfizer vaccine and its mostly made up of Graphene Oxide. The article claims it's poisonous to our bodies but I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with them.

My personal experience leads me to believe this is not the case.  The article you refer to clearly states:

This is a controversial report based on the findings of Spanish researchers. It remains to be fully ascertained.

Two science based sites below say graphene oxide has magnetic properties.

some fact checkers on social media are saying graphene oxide does not exist in vaccines. Why did they come out so fast trying to debunk the Spanish researchers findings? Maybe its true graphene oxide is harmful to our bodies in some degree? Dec 2020 link below says graphene based materials may be effective against COVID-19 so I tend to believe big pharma used graphene oxide over the fact checkers.

See above. The properties of graphene oxide can be better discussed when something definitive is known.  I could state that the vaccine contains turds and until someone disproves it, peddle such as fact.  I won't though.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 12:09:34 PM by BC »

Offline Daveman

« Reply #2769 on: July 08, 2021, 12:17:02 PM »
Just as an aside, I do understand why virus genetic research is conducted, including genetic modifications.  Viruses aren't really alive, nor are they dead. They're genetic replicators which happen to kill the cells in which they replicate.  They carry keys of entry for very specific cells... as well as keys of exit.

Imagine creating a bioweapon which enters and explodes out of specific cancer cells (killing them in the process)... I get the 'good'

The problem with that is that the little bastards always mutate (as does everything). 

ETA:
A year ago I would have bet anyone 100k that the virus experiment escaped the Wuhan lab.  Today I'd bet 10m (were I only that rich). 
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 12:19:48 PM by Daveman »
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2770 on: July 08, 2021, 12:22:42 PM »

BC, a lot of my 'opinion' is based on the education I received from experts who are against vaccinating every healthy person on earth with experimental vaccines that have not passed all safety tests and are not approved by the FDA to be used on humans. I posted their interviews, articles and videos here. One is the ex VP and chief science officer at Pfizer. Another is a French Nobel Peace Prize winner in vaccines. Another is the ex senior project manager in charge of epidemics for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Nobody here has yet to dispute anything they say but when I repeat what they say, I'm told it's "my opinion".

Offline BC

« Reply #2771 on: July 08, 2021, 12:34:42 PM »
Daveman,

Until proven otherwise, it is within the realm of possibility that the virus somehow was formed, or brought into, and exited the lab.  Problem is, other possibilities, as well, remain.

Offline Daveman

« Reply #2772 on: July 08, 2021, 12:36:51 PM »
Daveman,

Until proven otherwise, it is within the realm of possibility that the virus somehow was formed, or brought into, and exited the lab.  Problem is, other possibilities, as well, remain.

No argument here.  I agree.
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline BC

« Reply #2773 on: July 08, 2021, 12:39:24 PM »

BC, a lot of my 'opinion' is based on the education I received from experts who are against vaccinating every healthy person on earth with experimental vaccines that have not passed all safety tests and are not approved by the FDA to be used on humans. I posted their interviews, articles and videos here. One is the ex VP and chief science officer at Pfizer. Another is a French Nobel Peace Prize winner in vaccines. Another is the ex senior project manager in charge of epidemics for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Nobody here has yet to dispute anything they say but when I repeat what they say, I'm told it's "my opinion".

That is because their views are opinion as well.  Sorta like a club sandwich of opinions, one I'm not biting into.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2774 on: July 08, 2021, 05:44:20 PM »

Good news everyone. You won't have to wait this winter for your booster shot. After the media bombards us with scary variants escaping current vaccine protections, big pharma has a quick solution of dishing out booster shots now and are developing an all new experimental vaccine for the Delta variant to jab you with later. See how this works? Help is on the way.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/pfizer-seek-us-regulators-covid-19-vaccine-dose-78741533

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pfizer-covid-19-booster-shot-extends-strong-protection-company-says-vaccine-being-updated-to-target-delta-variant/ar-AALVYK3?ocid=msedgntp

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541463
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 3108
Most Online Ever: 12701