It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hey From Dallas  (Read 3481 times)

Offline IvanM07

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Hey From Dallas
« on: March 26, 2018, 05:28:58 PM »
Hello Everyone, just introducing myself my name is (ironically) Ivan, I'm 27, have a great job and now that I have my career on track I was looking at taking a tour to Ukraine in July Probably Kiev and Kharkov.

Just figured I'd join up and start reading about others experiences, recommendations and advice regarding the women over there as well as good places to take someone on a date. Seems like most folks say pretty mixed things about the Tours. The money wouldn't be a problem and I figured if nothing else it could still be interesting as a first trip.

There is one Woman I'm talking to online, she's 25 and we're communicating through an agency site. After I submitted my IMBRA form she said she'd do the same to get me her info, as the site censors it. We'll see if it happens I guess. She seems really interested to talk on Skype, so I guess that's a good sign.

I'm mostly looking for women in their Mid to late 20s, I'm in decent shape at 6'3" 215lbs and look a decent margin above average I'd say. I feel like most men on this site are also looking for women that are out of their league here in the west, but I'm not looking for a perfect 10 here. While looks are a big factor I'm also interested in their personality, interests, hobbies, whether they're smart and funny etc.

I recently downloaded a lot of Audio books, and software for learning Ukrainian and am starting to get the hang of Cyrillic, still can't pronounce the words though, I'm hoping i'll be able to read and maybe say a few phrases by July.

Anyways, that's a bit about me and what I'm shooting for. Looking forward to hearing everyone's advice and stories!

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
Re: Hey From Dallas
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 06:32:26 PM »

Welcome to the forum Ivan. Your possible July trip is a long ways away so it's best to read as much as you can here to improve your chances of success.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 06:53:15 PM »
Welcome to the Forum Ivan. What site are you communicating with this woman on? If she's talking IMBRA to you, you are probably using a Pay-per-letter or Pay-Per-credit site. If so, you need to get off those sites and find a monthly pay site where you can get a woman's email and go straight to Skype.

If your thinking of using a agency tour, don't bother. Its a waste of money. Best for you is to spend some time reading some of the threads on this forum to educate yourself about the pitfalls of this endeavor. Once again, welcome.  :welcome:
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline JayH

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 06:57:50 PM »
 :welcome:

Welcome to the Forum Ivan. What site are you communicating with this woman on? If she's talking IMBRA to you, you are probably using a Pay-per-letter or Pay-Per-credit site. If so, you need to get off those sites and find a monthly pay site where you can get a woman's email and go straight to Skype.

If your thinking of using a agency tour, don't bother. Its a waste of money. Best for you is to spend some time reading some of the threads on this forum to educate yourself about the pitfalls of this endeavor. Once again, welcome.  :welcome:

Agreed.
What site are you using?
What city is "girl" in?
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 08:09:37 PM »

Wife from Odessa -We are over here [not too far away] in Garland...Welcome :popcorn:
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline IvanM07

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2018, 10:06:30 AM »
:welcome:

Agreed.
What site are you using?
What city is "girl" in?

Thanks for the welcome, She's from Kharkov.

I was speaking to another woman on the site for a week or so before doing a reverse image search on some of her pictures and found she was on over a dozen sites with varying age, career, and location. This one only comes up on this site and I can't find her "about" or "ideal companion" description in google, none of the typical scam alarms have gone off, no asking for money, replies and responds to the topics I write about or will speak about topics talked about in our very first letter, they're also abnormally long, the last two were about 4-5000 Characters.

I guess I'll have to carry on and see if any of these present themselves.

Yes it's the AFA site, I tried two other monthly type sites but never really got many responses, perhaps it is just the sites I was using? What are some you would recommend?

Wife from Odessa -We are over here [not too far away] in Garland...Welcome :popcorn:

Been a while since I was in Garland, Last was 2015 I think, after a weekend trip offroading The 5.7 in my Jeep overheated and warped the heads and eventually chewed up 3 of the pistons, had to have the block rebuilt by a shop there in Garland, was not a fun time haha.

I'm actually up in Indiana for Business right now but should be back sometime in April, let me know if you ever want to meet up, I'd be eager to hear of your experiences over there :)

Offline lyndontom

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2018, 10:33:57 AM »
Yes it's the AFA site, I tried two other monthly type sites but never really got many responses, perhaps it is just the sites I was using?

That's the point - the real girls are harder to attract than hairy Boris  :welcome:

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2018, 10:56:05 AM »
Welcome to RWD!

You'll find that the knowledge base here, from so many contributors is outstanding.   I am happy to see you able to unmask the PPL and PPC sites.  The idea of going on a tour with AFA is not a good idea.  You would be the youngest on the bus - by about twenty years ......

As for getting to know a gal, you can penetrate the PPL and PPC sites and find a woman.  But you have to be an expert on how the system works.  The easiest way that I have seen is to find women who are new.  Chances are that they will be the ones communicating with you and don't know all of the methods to cheat you.

A much easier way is to use subscription services, as has been mentioned in many threads.  Sign up for Elena's Models or another subscription service.  These gals may attempt to scam you, but you'll see it coming.  Never send money to someone you haven't met and you'll be fine.

Good luck.

Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

drsecu

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2018, 12:10:22 PM »
Hello Everyone, ...

You will get a lot of conflicting advise so you will need to trust your instinct in some regards.

Its not the 90s anymore where the girls are just looking for an escape and they have no options.  They have have smart phones and internet, and know how this works.  If a girl is on a pay site she is making extra money, its a job.  If she looking for someone she is probably on Fdating or Mamba.

I did Kyiv to Lviv last year and it was amazing, I wish I would have done it at 27 instead of 40.  Read through all the trip reports.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2018, 01:55:59 PM »
You'll find that the knowledge base here, from so many contributors is outstanding. :D

Thanks Jone! Hi Ivan,

Yeah the reason you're getting reponses on AFA is because the correspondent is paid to write - they get paid for each letter they write, paid per letter PPL by you. They write regardless of any romantic intent, they may even be married, they may even be guys you are writing to behind the photo. So you would be best bailing from that site as soon as it's just set up to sucker you in and get you to spend a ton of money wtiring letters back & forth which soon all add up.

Once you get to know your way around the monthly subcription or free dating sites out there  you start turfing up some real mostly decent girls. Beware though that looking for a girl that wants out desperately from where she lives can end up as an immigration mule situation - i.e she just wants to get with you to get a green card. The more experience you get at FSU dating though the easier it tends to become usually.

What do you do for a job Ivan?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline IvanM07

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2018, 02:05:49 PM »
Thanks Jone! Hi Ivan,

Yeah the reason you're getting reponses on AFA is because the correspondent is paid to write - they get paid for each letter they write, paid per letter PPL by you. They write regardless of any romantic intent, they may even be married, they may even be guys you are writing to behind the photo. So you would be best bailing from that site as soon as it's just set up to sucker you in and get you to spend a ton of money wtiring letters back & forth which soon all add up.

Once you get to know your way around the monthly subcription or free dating sites out there  you start turfing up some real mostly decent girls. Beware though that looking for a girl that wants out desperately from where she lives can end up as an immigration mule situation - i.e she just wants to get with you to get a green card. The more experience you get at FSU dating though the easier it tends to become usually.

What do you do for a job Ivan?

Hey,

Yeah from doing some more reading that appears to be the case, if this girl does sign the IMBRA and contacts me outside of the site then I'll continue talking with her, otherwise I've already opened a few new profiles on the free sites mentioned on here.

I'm a Sr. Network Architect for a consulting firm. Pretty happy with it, I don't stay on any one job or client for long enough for it to get boring so that's the main benefit. Usually I can't stand working the same job more than 12 Months.

Edit: Uhhh, wow. 1 Hour on Fdating and I have 2 womens Whatsapp and a Skype call scheduled with one of them tomorrow. This is...new.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 02:58:54 PM by IvanM07 »

Offline Davo2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2018, 06:43:50 PM »
I used fdating for little over a week and found a handful of genuine women wanting to talk to me off the site, one I've had a long correspondence with and I'm meeting soon.

I recommended this site to a very sceptical friend last year, now he's married to a great woman from Yekaterinburg.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 06:51:20 PM by Davo2 »

Offline IvanM07

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2018, 09:25:17 AM »
Bit of an update, the girl off of the PPL site from Kharkov? With the info I sent her from our correspondence she found me on Facebook after looking for a few hours with everyone with the same first name. We're now chatting on Facebook and Telegram, supposed to be doing a Skype video soon.

Went ahead and put in for the time off in July too.

Super relieved to be able to establish some credence by talking outside the site and doing a video chat soon. Her English is really good, I thought it might have been the site doing the translating but she writes well.

The IMBRA paperwork was done on my side but she said she was going to call the agency to inquire what she needed to do but her friend told her to just look on Facebook instead. Glad she did :)

We'll see what happens in the meantime I guess  ;D

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2018, 01:24:11 PM »
Bit of an update, the girl off of the PPL site from Kharkov? With the info I sent her from our correspondence she found me on Facebook after looking for a few hours with everyone with the same first name. We're now chatting on Facebook and Telegram, supposed to be doing a Skype video soon.

Went ahead and put in for the time off in July too.

Super relieved to be able to establish some credence by talking outside the site and doing a video chat soon. Her English is really good, I thought it might have been the site doing the translating but she writes well.

The IMBRA paperwork was done on my side but she said she was going to call the agency to inquire what she needed to do but her friend told her to just look on Facebook instead. Glad she did :)

We'll see what happens in the meantime I guess  ;D

Whatever you do, do not let the agency or the woman set your travel arrangements i.e. apartment/hotel, taxis, etc. All of this you can set up yourself with some help from the forum and Google search.
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541283
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701