It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Are American Men whipped?  (Read 28393 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Are American Men whipped?
« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2021, 03:44:39 PM »
Let's get off the abortion in this thread and back to the original heading.

Abortion is not even tangentially important to my point. HOWEVER, once the
word Abortion is spoken or written that is all that matters to the lefty brigade.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 03:51:59 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2021, 04:26:17 PM »
Abortion is not even tangentially important to my point. HOWEVER, once the
word Abortion is spoken or written that is all that matters to the lefty brigade.

Wrong.  I noted that abortion is not viewed as murder by every religion.  That is accurate, no matter how often you claim otherwise.

I never got into the morality of abortion, or whether it should be available.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=658.msg559223#msg559223
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2021, 05:50:59 PM »
Wrong.  I noted that abortion is not viewed as murder by every religion. 
That is accurate, no matter how often you claim otherwise.

I said that Abortion is murder by most religions. I've never said ALL religions
regardless of what you say.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2021, 06:06:14 PM »
I am arguing that All religions are against it and I am arguing that it would stand
to reason that many of the members of these religions would be against it also.

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2021, 08:08:10 PM »

Below is some evidence that AM are getting pussy whipped by MeToo.
Imagine what the FSU gal would think about this guy and his lack of action?
I read this to my FSU wife; she just laughed and shook her head in disbelief.

DEAR ABBY: I’m having trouble with feelings I probably shouldn’t  be having about someone. She’s always walking around in her underwear when I come over. I like it, of course, but I’m not sure if it is meant to tease me or if I should act on it. I’d really appreciate your help.—CONFUSED IN THE EAST

DEAR CONFUSED: A positive message of the #MeToo movement has been that when there is a shadow of a doubt, a person should communicate to avoid any unfortunate misunderstandings. It would be appropriate to ask this woman why she walks around in a state of undress when you are there, because you are not sure how to interpret the message it sends. Do not act on anything unless her response is that it would be welcomed.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 08:09:55 PM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Ukrainianlover

« Reply #105 on: September 25, 2021, 07:34:22 PM »
Sure these days every lad is a sally. My wife works with the pronoun crew. Poor honey but it’s a paycheck. Are men whipped here. Nah…they are slowly catching on.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Are American Men whipped?
« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2021, 09:00:44 AM »
Sure these days every lad is a sally. My wife works with the pronoun crew. Poor honey but it’s a paycheck. Are men whipped here. Nah…they are slowly catching on.

For every man bun wearing, snowflake metrosexual there is a young man who
is clear headed and going places. I saw this when I went to my son's graduation
from the University of San Diego in Navy ROTC. I met a large group of young
men who had there sh!t together.

When I went to his graduation from flight school, I met another group of equally
promising young men.

Udachi!

Bill
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 09:05:45 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Boethius

« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2021, 02:47:28 PM »
Most young men, no matter how they wear their hair, have promise.  People should be free to be themselves.  How a person wears their hair, or dresses is really irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Daveman

« Reply #108 on: November 27, 2021, 10:46:45 PM »

One of the biggest problems is the destruction of the nuclear family and boys being raised by single moms without much of a quality stable male presence.

Batshit toxic feminism is another problem (and probably responsible for the above). Equal rights and opportunity? sure... this, however, is something else entirely.
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2021, 11:34:51 AM »
One of the biggest problems is the destruction of the nuclear family and boys being raised by single moms without much of a quality stable male presence.

Batshit toxic feminism is another problem (and probably responsible for the above). Equal rights and opportunity? sure... this, however, is something else entirely.

I agree Dave, problem is until the grossly unfair practice of family courts placing children nearly all the time with the woman merely on the basis of her female gender status then giving her the house I can't see anything changing. Why on earth we still have that carry on in western society I don't know, not only is it grossly unfair on the man but it's wholey destructive in terms of the male female relationship dynamic. It leaves men in fear of the woman taking all without having to put any work in and the woman becoming over-entitled and superior feeling. That can't be a good societal environment in which relationships can flourish. The seeds of fear and mistrust are planted there by the courts from the get go in relationships throughout society as a result.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline fathertime

« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2021, 11:47:24 AM »
I agree Dave, problem is until the grossly unfair practice of family courts placing children nearly all the time with the woman merely on the basis of her female gender status then giving her the house I can't see anything changing. 

I fought hard and got 50/50 custody way back when...I also paid out, and got the house.   It can be done if the man feels justified and is willing to do battle. 

Fathertime!   
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2021, 12:37:47 PM »
I agree Dave, problem is until the grossly unfair practice of family courts placing children nearly all the time with the woman merely on the basis of her female gender status then giving her the house I can't see anything changing. Why on earth we still have that carry on in western society I don't know, not only is it grossly unfair on the man but it's wholey destructive in terms of the male female relationship dynamic. It leaves men in fear of the woman taking all without having to put any work in and the woman becoming over-entitled and superior feeling. That can't be a good societal environment in which relationships can flourish. The seeds of fear and mistrust are planted there by the courts from the get go in relationships throughout society as a result.
This is just so much Incel nonsense from someone who has no idea whatsoever how the family courts work.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #112 on: November 28, 2021, 02:46:12 PM »
  It can be done if the man feels justified and is willing to do battle. 

Take a given guy and a given judge and if that judge doesn't like something about that guy [attitude or something he says]...the case starts going south for him fast and that is a given.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline ML

« Reply #113 on: November 28, 2021, 03:54:19 PM »

Take a given guy and a given judge and if that judge doesn't like something about that guy [attitude or something he says]...the case starts going south for him fast and that is a given.

Here in my area Family Court Judges are elected.
Those judges know that:
1) if they don't favor the females, the females will protest in mass, march in front of the courthouse and vote them out in next election.
2) males will not protest in mass or march, etc.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

« Reply #114 on: November 28, 2021, 03:56:12 PM »
Regarding the topic heading . . . I didn't think I was whipped, but
in preparing Thanksgiving meals, wife forced me to stir and whip some of the toppings.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #115 on: November 29, 2021, 12:32:07 AM »
Joint custody is agreed to overwhelmingly in divorce.  The reality is that single parents need time alone, so having a relationship with each parent is not only in the best interests of both children, it's also beneficial for parents.  Anyone who has raised children knows this.

In the US, only 4% of custody cases are challenged.  While mothers usually get physical custody, fathers also have, in the vast majority of cases, custodial rights.

Most single parents are not single parents by choice.  It's also not feminism that is to blame for this.  I think increasing secularity, and the rise of consumerism, are far more important factors.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #116 on: November 29, 2021, 03:42:50 AM »
Joint custody is agreed to overwhelmingly in divorce.  The reality is that single parents need time alone, so having a relationship with each parent is not only in the best interests of both children, it's also beneficial for parents.  Anyone who has raised children knows this.

In the US, only 4% of custody cases are challenged.  While mothers usually get physical custody, fathers also have, in the vast majority of cases, custodial rights.

Most single parents are not single parents by choice.  It's also not feminism that is to blame for this.  I think increasing secularity, and the rise of consumerism, are far more important factors.

And the reason for women getting physical custody while the man just gets custodial rights? Not exactly gender equality is it? The woman gets to live with the child as a part of her life while the man may get access part time to take them off her hands whenever she needs time out. While this may be the perfect arrangement for sone it is more likely a perfect arrangement just for the woman. Let's not forget also that this is the default arrangement that is often abused by the woman, she can deny access to the father at any time and while the father may go back to the courts ultimately the final court action is to tell the father that they have threatened to throw her in jail but ultimately they won't because it would take the Mother away from the child. Plus the woman gets the house and the guy has to stump up maintenance payments and possibly still Mortgage repayments etc. So it's no different to how it's been in the past few decades, the guy gets done over while the women gets placed in a commanding position. The guy just has to the woman may see a need to have him take the children off her hands here & there or may even have a streak of compassion, neither are something a guy would ideally like to take a gamble on. Otherwise he is there either on the streets or in a bedsit unless real wealthy having to pay any money he can and potentially living a miserable isolated life.

If you look up 'Fathers for Justice' website online they exist for a reason, lots of guys been screwed over by the system like that in this country.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #117 on: November 29, 2021, 03:53:50 AM »
I fought hard and got 50/50 custody way back when...I also paid out, and got the house.   It can be done if the man feels justified and is willing to do battle. 

Fathertime!

You did very well for yourself FT, a few rare cases the guy gets this but most don't. In the UK 50/50 child share is the default position before it goes to a family court. If the guy has any common sense he will try to get as good a deal as he can worked out to try to avoid going to a family court. If it goes to a family court he is really going to have to work hard and hope any judge is not going to be too harsh. Father's for Justice support group for Father's here suggest not using a solicitor as the guy can come off better representing himself. If a guy gets a solicitor here they often don't care about the guy and will happily screw him over not caring about the desk he gets while also charging lots of money and dragging the case on to achieve that. It's generally the natural thing to do to try and get good legal representation but in family court cases here it is apparently very punishing on the guy, both the court judge and even your own solicitor can want to punish the guy as much as possible. They really don't care about the outcome for the guy whatsoever.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2021, 12:50:41 PM »
And the reason for women getting physical custody while the man just gets custodial rights? Not exactly gender equality is it?

This is because women do the overwhelming amount of childcare, even when both partners have full time jobs of equal income and equal responsibilty/time.  Men aren't signing their children up for soccer games, hockey games, arranging playdates, buying clothing, etc. 

The woman gets to live with the child as a part of her life while the man may get access part time to take them off her hands whenever she needs time out.

Wrong.  50/50 is the default.  How that 50/50 is arranged is up to the parents.

While this may be the perfect arrangement for sone it is more likely a perfect arrangement just for the woman.

This is obviously posted by someone who has never raised a child. 

Let's not forget also that this is the default arrangement that is often abused by the woman, she can deny access to the father at any time and while the father may go back to the courts ultimately the final court action is to tell the father that they have threatened to throw her in jail but ultimately they won't because it would take the Mother away from the child.

Wrong.  As I posted, only 4% of cases in the US go before the courts.  In the overwhelming majority of cases, the parties agree to the custody arrangements they have.  Parental alienation is rare, but a mother in my province was jailed for breaching a court order on custody, and this is not unusual.  So another of your myths debunked.

Plus the woman gets the house and the guy has to stump up maintenance payments and possibly still Mortgage repayments etc. So it's no different to how it's been in the past few decades, the guy gets done over while the women gets placed in a commanding position. The guy just has to the woman may see a need to have him take the children off her hands here & there or may even have a streak of compassion, neither are something a guy would ideally like to take a gamble on. Otherwise he is there either on the streets or in a bedsit unless real wealthy having to pay any money he can and potentially living a miserable isolated life.

In most jurisdictions, if there is 50/50 custody, maintenance is paid to even out child support.  They will both have maintenance obligations. The equity in matrimonial homes is divided equally.  So if a woman retains the home, it's because the ex has agreed she should stay there for the sake of the children, and he'll get his equity out when it is sold, or she has bought out his equity.  Most of the time, the house is sold, as without both parents there, one can't afford to keep it.

If you look up 'Fathers for Justice' website online they exist for a reason, lots of guys been screwed over by the system like that in this country.

There are corresponding sites for women. 
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 04:44:33 PM by Boethius »

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #119 on: November 29, 2021, 02:59:26 PM »

Sure. But I think the 'bias' perceived that men always get the shaft in these divorces are 'mostly' because it is the 'men' who usually are the higher earners in a divorcing marriages. Or even the sole bread winner...

These anecdotes I'll share are certainly more the exception/s than the rule. Both here in LA:

1. Wifey's old boss (she) is an equity-partner from her old employer. She was earning $450K annually. Her hubby were earning about $110K. She filed for a divorce because 'she wanted to retire early and believed since her hubby hadn't been as ambitious as she had been during their 24 years of marriage, that he'll just be a burden on her retirement plans. Their 3 kids (2 in their 20s, one 18 years and in college). Anyway, long story short, they divorced, sold and split the equity of their 3 million dollar home. Both moved unto their own respective apartments. She had to pay him a hefty alimony. She had to pay for their son's university expense and boarding. So not sure how she got ahead on her retirement doing it this way.

She got in a no-fault auto accident not too long ago totaling her car. When the insurance payment amount was agreed to, her attorney told her she'll likely need to split that settlement with her ex. LMAO.

2. The other case was one of wifey's Russian girlfriend. This was the coupe were the hubby had millions wiped out heavily trading when the financial collapse happened. Broke them. She never worked prior to that, and decided to follow in my wife's footsteps and went into accounting. She became an auditor, while her hubby spent the last amounts of money feeling sorry for himself and not even tried to seek other means of income. He started drinking, she started to work and support the family (they have one kid). He became abusive (emotionally/verbally). They divorce, she was instructed by the court to pay him alimony because he had 'zero' source of income.

Crazy, but these things do happen.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #120 on: November 29, 2021, 06:10:36 PM »
This is because women do the overwhelming amount of childcare, even when both partners have full time jobs of equal income and equal responsibilty/time.  Men aren't signing their children up for soccer games, hockey games, arranging playdates, buying clothing, etc. 

Wrong.  50/50 is the default.  How that 50/50 is arranged is up to the parents.

This is obviously posted by someone who has never raised a child. 

Wrong.  As I posted, only 4% of cases in the US go before the courts.  In the overwhelming majority of cases, the parties agree to the custody arrangements they have.  Parental alienation is rare, but a mother in my province was jailed for breaching a court order on custody, and this is not unusual.  So another of your myths debunked.

In most jurisdictions, if there is 50/50 custody, maintenance is paid to even out child support.  They will both have maintenance obligations. The equity in matrimonial homes is divided equally.  So if a woman retains the home, it's because the ex has agreed she should stay there for the sake of the children, and he'll get his equity out when it is sold, or she has bought out his equity.  Most of the time, the house is sold, as without both parents there, one can't afford to keep it.

There are corresponding sites for women.

Boe you're trying to take snippets of the system and paint a picture that all is fair with it. The whole picture is a lot different. I can only speak for the UK as I know the country I grew up in well, other guys in the US, Aus, etc, tell me it is the same. As said in the UK the 50/50 shared custody is assumed at the outset but if it goes to a family court the woman gets the majority share or total custody of the children on the basis of gender. There is no saying that the woman does do the majority of the childcare or that the man would not be able to do it. I know many cases where the man does the majority of the childcare, increasingly common these days as a lot of women are increasingly not up to it, why? They are more interested in materialistic things, clothes, eating out, entertainment, socialising, etc and/or just aren't up to it mentally. Personally I would say it's more of a genetic issue on whether a man or woman has better childcare/nuturing nature.

Now rarely here does the guy agree the ex can have the house and he walks. If you Google the situation here it makes it very clear that the primary carer gets the house, the primary carer almost always being awarded to the woman if she takes it to the family court. A guy has to be careful that he doesn't give parental rights to any new woman if he has kids as a single father as if he does so again she can take the house. The whole system here is set up to deprive the father at every given opportunity if possible.

I don't know of any female equivalent of Father's for Justice here in the UK perhaps you could name one.

A lot of the time the guy is going to be screwed over if not straight away then eventually. For example a guy may come to an accommodation with his ex. She stays in the house they agree on who pays what and he gets to see the kids at times mutually beneficial to both. The guy is relieved not to have to do the childcare so much but spend recreation time with the child while the mother enjoys doing the childcare. All great, or so is thought until another guy pops up on the scene, turns out the ex has taken up with a new guy. All of a sudden the father becomes a nuisance as he is now an unwelcome interruption. The ex has a new guy so he is no longer needed as they can handle the kids between them. The new guy is also able to throw his money in so again the Father is pushed out of a necessary role. So the new guy ends up lodging in another man's family and the ex may even start trying to get the kids to call him their father. Their real father is cast out and his role has in effect ended up as just that if a sperm donor, a very unhappy and unpleasant place for him to be. That is a scenario that happens many times in the UK and likely elsewhere in the west. The guy unfortunately really does often have an inferior hand.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #121 on: November 29, 2021, 08:58:04 PM »
you're trying to take snippets of the system and paint a picture 
Funny, that’s exactly what you’re doing.
Quote from: TC
The whole picture is a lot different. I can only speak for the UK as I know the country I grew up in well,

No, you can’t and you don’t. All you know is what you read in the gutter press and on your Incel sites. You take isolated cases and extrapolate a generalised women hating perspective which has no basis in fact or law but panders to your own bias.
other guys in the US, Aus, etc, tell me it is the same.

You’re beginning to take after Moby now, with his entourage of friends.
As said in the UK the 50/50 shared custody is assumed....................Trench blah blah blahI would say it's more of a genetic issue on whether a man.....

Trench, don’t engage with women or even think of getting hitched. There’s no point.
Being forever suspicious of women’s motives does not and will not a happy marriage make.

You’ll always be thinking that she only married you for the visa, or looking out for the better option to dump you for or she’s out to take your house, your kids, your collection of porn stashed under your mattress, your Pot of pennies hidden in the basement, and so on.
Just buy one of those life size dolls. You’ll never have any trouble there. It’ll always do what what you want, never talk back or have an opinion or cost you anything.

Offline Daveman

« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2021, 09:57:29 PM »

Just buy one of those life size dolls. You’ll never have any trouble there. It’ll always do what what you want, never talk back or have an opinion or cost you anything.

My Dream Girl...

yep yep and a Hot Dream Girl
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #123 on: November 30, 2021, 04:41:24 AM »
My Dream Girl...

yep yep and a Hot Dream Girl

Funny that doll looks like a lot of the girls on Tinder here in the UK, I would barely be able to tell them apart lol :D

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1874
Total: 1885

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM