It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 462549 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #2600 on: April 23, 2019, 08:26:06 AM »
why do we take such joy at other's pain....????

Trench, put aside your insecurities, they'll get in your way....
focus on success and you'll succeed
focus on failure and you'll fail

if I were you, I'd try and figure out why the engine won't start
you put petrol in the tank and you turned the ignition switch
but nothing...

seek out a "mechanic" i.e. a friendly female friend or relative and have them diagnose your problem(s)
is it your appearance or behavior?
it's gotta be one of those or maybe both
and this is compounded by the root of all evil (lack of money)

from there, work on overcoming whatever the mechanic has diagnosed
I can see that there are several "types" of women in Ukraine you could be successful with

1. single mother - younger
2. older single woman - 35+ (especially one with a ticking clock inside)

you really need to find someone that could make a smooth transition into the UK workforce
because you'd never be able to adequately support a family on your income alone
so look for someone used to hard work, who doesn't harbor a fantasy of becoming a star of "Rich Housewives of the Midlands"
hmmm think, where does one find a lot of blue collar or low end white collar Ukrainian women...
change your narrative, don't be the sex tourist
be the guy doing something else, anything else
I promise you that whatever else it is you're doing in Ukraine, you will meet women... lots of them
and if you're not a sex tourist
you don't have sex tourist expenses

slovo t' mamaichka

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 08:31:29 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2601 on: April 23, 2019, 08:29:21 AM »
It does not matter to  the Trench how many times  a different reality is pointed out to him. I am repeating myself here --I guarantee that my Ukrainian ex apartment is way superior to the TC home --in every way internally. She and daughter live there in 5 star western quality fit out.My current girlfriends apartment is probably bigger that the TC house he keeps harping on.
I have been in a lot of apartments -- & houses across Ukraine --plus rented apartments in at least 12 cities  so have seen a lot first hand -- and the tenor of TC comment is just wrongheaded ( again)

I have a question for you TC -- what size is your TV & how old is it ?  ( I am tipping a B & W 12" he inherited !!!_) :deadhorse:

Jay you probably just date girls on the neauvoux rich, I'm talking about the experience most Ukrainians and Russians have here. Moby tells us about his other half's penthouse with a balcony overlooking the beach in well heeled Sochi and think all FSW live like that, lol.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline JayH

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2602 on: April 23, 2019, 08:37:32 AM »

I can see that there are several "types" of women in Ukraine you could be successful with

you really need to find someone that could make a smooth transition into the workforce
so look for someone used to hard work, who doesn't harbor a fantasy of becoming a star of "Rich Housewives of the Midlands"

\

You need to read what has has actually said --ie  he does not/will not support another man's child.
So that rules out  a point you persist in harping on.Additionally -- he only wants a girl who has been with one man (if not a virgin) !

Then --   you suggest he recruits a "hard worker"   !!  What a joke --here is a guy to lazy to get off his arse and perform himself --  and thinks your family is abnormal for being ambitious !
Really bad advice you are throwing out here -- one thing a FSUW is not looking for is another guy trying to filch off her!!
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline JayH

« Reply #2603 on: April 23, 2019, 08:47:33 AM »

but nothing...

seek out a "mechanic" i.e. a friendly female friend or relative and have them diagnose your problem(s)

Credit where credit is due -- advice to get help is spot on -- and I mean with his head !

Why hang it on him?   Pandering to him is not helping him --he needs a smack between the eyes and a kick up the backside  --  not a whole lot of "feel good" niceness.

Success  in business,sport and life comes from a critical self analysis  of your own performance  and being brutally honest with yourself internally in that assessment -- anything less is kidding yourself . :)
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2604 on: April 23, 2019, 08:56:55 AM »

but nothing...

you really need to find someone that could make a smooth transition into the UK workforce
hmmm think, where does one find a lot of blue collar or low end white collar Ukrainian women...
I promise you that whatever else it is you're doing in Ukraine, you will meet women... lots of them

slovo t' mamaichka
He’s been told what his ‘problems’ are often enough and hasn’t listened to a word of advice.
What makes you think he’s going to listen to anyone else?
No, he’s going to carry on peddling his fantasy of being rich in a poor country and taking advantage of some poor Ukrainian woman just begging to be rescued from her horrendous life and taking her to his Palace in the arse end of Hastings or Maidstone or wherever it is he lives.

Online krimster2

« Reply #2605 on: April 23, 2019, 08:58:05 AM »
"he does not/will not support another man's child."

then don't!
adopt him/her and then it's your child
then if the child ends up disappointing you, you can just shrug your shoulders and sigh

JayH, I try and have a better "bedside" manner than the one you propose
Trench gets enuff abuse from other Anglos

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2606 on: April 23, 2019, 09:41:43 AM »
A). Why aren't all UW doing agency/pro dater work if it is so lucrative and there is nothing to stop them?

1.  Even if a woman wanted to do this (and most don't), she would have to be in a big city.  There is no "market' in Vinnitsya, or Chernivtsi, or Ternopil, or Kherson.
2.  It is a market controlled by criminals.  So, any interloper is going to be shaken down for most of her profit, or have something worse happen to her.  Kyiv, for example, is divided into sectors, controlled by different gangs.

These are just the top 2, off the top of my head.  You again are attempting to apply your culture's
 ideas to a culture that is completely foreign and unknown to you.

B). Why do these girls who want stuff are always so adamant for the guy to not meet their  family if there is no stigma attached to it?

Because you are nobody to her.  They don't care about you. They are looking at you as a dollar bill.

As more than one UM has told me, "Normal women are at home with their families, or shopping, going to work, or cooking for their families.  They aren't sitting in bars or meeting foreign men in apartments/hotel rooms."

Trust isn't a quality slot of UW seem to have as Boethius states scamming etc is in their culture.

That's not what I posted.  What I posted was, most Ukrainians do not believe it is scandalous to take advantage of foreigners.  Frankly, having witnessed the behaviour of many a foreign man in Kyiv, I don't find it scandalous either.

Finally, most Ukrainians do not live in hovels.  Most Kyianans live in apartments comparable in sizes to those in big cities in Europe.  If you happen to visit some of the villages near Kyiv, you will find the houses there very often are quite large - between 100 and 200 square meters.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 12:05:26 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline msmob

« Reply #2607 on: April 23, 2019, 10:01:54 AM »
Moby tells us about his other half's penthouse with a balcony overlooking the beach in well heeled Sochi and think all FSW live like that, lol.

Is there anything we can learn from Trench - other than his inattentiveness ?

YOU suggested YOU knew how all UA folk lived after seeing two rented apartments

Are you always so sharp on a date ?

Online krimster2

« Reply #2608 on: April 23, 2019, 10:26:48 AM »
why y'all have to bully Trench?
just like in every country there's a range of housing
sometimes he speaks in hyperbole not meant to be the literal truth
but a generalization

plenty of "tiny" apartments in Ukraine
I called them "drushban doms"

here's a pic so you know what "average" looks like depending on the zip code
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 10:28:29 AM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

« Reply #2609 on: April 23, 2019, 10:30:49 AM »
why y'all have to bully [ msmoby - Ha! ] Trench?

You answer your own Q, below

That's why we chastise, Trench .. he posts as if he knows, generalises and misleads ... then offers 'advice' on dating or in country services / life when he is CLUELESS

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2610 on: April 23, 2019, 10:44:31 AM »

That's the point.  There is a range of housing.  So, his statement was inaccurate.

plenty of "tiny" apartments in Ukraine
I called them "drushban doms"

here's a pic so you know what "average" looks like depending on the zip code

Those are khrushchovkas, and they are slowly disappearing from Ukraine's big cities, as their construction is sort of like lego.  I lived in one, and personally, liked it.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 11:23:31 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

« Reply #2611 on: April 23, 2019, 11:00:42 AM »
ahhh, ok, but I'm watching you guys, always watching...
IMHO, there's more to Trench's story then he tells here, just like there is with all of us

Compassion definition is - sympathetic consciousness of others' distress together with a desire to alleviate it.
all you guys want to do is smack him for what I consider to be your own satisfaction
so I question your motivation
Trench is the most forthright poster here by FAR and is the least prone to anger despite overwhelming provocation
these are noble qualities, and empires have been built on foundations must shallower than this

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 11:17:53 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2612 on: April 23, 2019, 11:26:33 AM »
The issue I have with Trench is his perspective that a UW is living in poverty and, therefore, he can "swoop in" to find a woman he will be able to control because he has $1 more.  It's not a winning formula for any relationship.  At some level, even he knows this, which is why he is so terrified of "importing" a bride and having her dump him for someone perceived to be more desirable.

Online krimster2

« Reply #2613 on: April 23, 2019, 11:49:11 AM »
Trench has a lack of confidence in himself, I would imagine that comes from repeated social rejection, and fear of that rejection
this gives rise to his anxiety, surely you all can understand this?
because of this background Trench hasn’t learned a lot the things he should’ve learned by now
so he is misguided by his ignorance

yes, a man with a broken leg will walk oddly...
but should the rest of us mock him?
if so, then what is it that is broken within us?

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 11:53:11 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2614 on: April 23, 2019, 11:51:34 AM »
Perhaps Trench is looking in the wrong countries. He might be more successful if he tried looking for a woman from Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, or Libya. Many of the women are thin, lack British values, and would appreciate a home without bullet holes and/or shell damage. Many are also looking to relocate.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Online krimster2

« Reply #2615 on: April 23, 2019, 11:54:19 AM »

you want to "draw your pistol" on someone, I'm your "huckleberry" not Trench

« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 12:37:04 AM by AnonMod »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2616 on: April 23, 2019, 11:54:29 AM »

Trench has a lack of confidence in himself, I would imagine that comes from repeated social rejection, and fear of that rejection
because of this background Trench hasn’t learned a lot the things he should’ve learned by now

I'm not mocking him. 

He should go get help for the lack of confidence.  He is creating the dragons that eventually will devour him.

Online krimster2

« Reply #2617 on: April 23, 2019, 12:12:37 PM »
it all begins with self awareness...
self knowledge is the key that opens many doors...

Offline msmob

« Reply #2618 on: April 23, 2019, 12:19:29 PM »

You'd have a point...

BUT

Our Trench posts questions then decides he 'knows better' and posts bollox

I wish he didn't lack confidence behind a keyboard ;)

He just doesn't think or learn

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2619 on: April 23, 2019, 12:24:44 PM »

You’re barking up the wrong tree.
Trench is his own worst enemy.

People take umbrage at his characterisation of UW/U society and misogynistic attitudes.
He needs beating with a big stick and challenged on his views.
There is little doubt, IMO, that any woman who is unfortunate enough to be fooled into forming a relationship/marriage with him is a potential victim of abuse.

Online krimster2

« Reply #2620 on: April 23, 2019, 12:36:42 PM »
Never Mind the Bollocks

it’s easy for a rich man like you msmob, rich in so many different ways
to disparage “the table manners” of a poor man
but that’s essentially what you’re doing

“Trench is his own worst enemy.”

News Flash!
Just in from BBC!
WE ARE ALL OUR OWN WORST ENEMY!!!!
but first this message from Sainsbury's (I know the BBC doesn't have advertisements, it's a joke!!)

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 12:47:20 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2621 on: April 23, 2019, 01:28:16 PM »

but nothing...

slovo t' mamaichka

Thanks Krim, well it won't be long now and I'll be in Kiev in May so hopefully can make progress there in some form.

I think the option 2, women around there mid thirties may be best. I'll keep an open mind while out there as I think I could go to late twenties/early thirties before it gets to a payoff of younger girls who I tend to find wanting a very wealthy guy as a payoff for getting with a much older guy. I'll try a few different parks, etc around Kiev and see if any girls take interest. I've been doing gym a bit so hopefully won't look too bad.

Sometimes it's just straying across the right girl then the rest is just theoretical.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2622 on: April 23, 2019, 01:50:03 PM »
Thanks Krim, well it won't be long now and I'll be in Kiev in May so hopefully can make progress there in some form.

I think the option 2, women around there mid thirties may be best. I'll keep an open mind while out there as I think I could go to late twenties/early thirties before it gets to a payoff of younger girls who I tend to find wanting a very wealthy guy as a payoff for getting with a much older guy. I'll try a few different parks, etc around Kiev and see if any girls take interest. I've been doing gym a bit so hopefully won't look too bad.

Sometimes it's just straying across the right girl then the rest is just theoretical.
More shyte from Trench.

Online krimster2

« Reply #2623 on: April 23, 2019, 01:51:38 PM »
at least he's TRYING...

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2624 on: April 23, 2019, 02:03:16 PM »
at least he's TRYING...
Oh please. He’s peddling the same old ‘theories’  and fantasies of his.

Let’s see how perving at and verbally accosting random strangers in parks across Kyiv goes for him.
I can see him ‘getting’ with the Полиция very quickly........

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541276
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701