It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Finding a Girl in your subject area? Is it best?  (Read 28994 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Finding a Girl in your subject area? Is it best?
« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2017, 05:17:58 AM »
TC.. on what are you [also] basing this figure ? !

'Getting impressions', rather than KNOWING, is the sort of careless talk that other folks might read as gospel? ....:(

I basing the figure and the statement on statements that were made when he popped up here a few months back from those that seemed to know him I think it was 2tallbill or similar. Eduard did not seem to dispute this - apparently the guy has moved on from small time low paying terp/wingman stuff and now seeks the big bucks from well paying clients who feel in need of his services. I do not blame him, if he really is good at what he does then he knows he can get the big bucks in America then why not. From what I understood when I read about him on the thread he appeared in a few months back he lives in the US or possibly Canada so no doubts helps than living in Ukraine where nearly everyone knows how cheap the going rate is out there. Suffice to say though he is apparently happy with chasing the high paying clients and I'm happy going it alone, at least for the moment. I'll see how things develop. Anyway, the statements made on various threads wer basically that this is how these too got started. Some guy hired them as a terp and over time they moved over from interpreter to wingman as this was the what was in demand, etc. 
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline wallm

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2017, 05:33:03 AM »
Trench, I want to say one thing. Say less. You get hammered here because you ramble on and on. For example, there is no need for you to say "he is apparently happy with chasing the high paying clients." That comment is irrelevant to the discussion.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2017, 11:56:56 AM »
TC,

Wallim is bang on ..

'Apparently' you are posting hearsay ...  = bs

Suggest you either ask Ed for pricing or refrain from posting nonsense about stuff you clearly don't know about .. (

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2017, 03:00:39 PM »
You're not far from Ukraine, Trench.  Are you contacting women who interest you and moving to face to face communication online?  That, for someone serious, would seem to me to be the best approach, rather than showing up and hoping lightning strikes.  You can have contact with 2 or 3 women, meet them and decide if any are compatible in person.  But you will have some indication of their personalities if you communicate in advance, though granted, it will be superficial.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Finding a Girl in your subject area? Is it best?
« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2017, 03:41:59 PM »
I basing the figure and the statement on statements that were made when he popped up here a few months back from those that seemed to know him I think it was 2tallbill or similar.

:cluebat:  :cluebat:  :cluebat:  :cluebat:

Trench,

Sorry, this is tough love, but I am going to engage the clue bat and beat
you over the head with it. I apologize in advance of the harshness of my
tone but you are so far off base and predestined to failure that you need
to be grabbed by the shoulders and shaken. 

You are too cheap to hire Ed, so you disparage him. You are completely
and totally wrong. He is 10,000 times more adroit at navigating FSU
waters than you are. He has repeatedly helped Western men get a girl
of far higher quality than they would be capable on their own.

You are too clueless, socially awkward and inept to be able to get a girl of
the quality, beauty and age that you seek. You misunderstand 99% of the
advice that you receive. How is that even possible?

Your ability to read/listen/understand are nonexistent IN ENGLISH. Your
Russian/cross cultural understanding is obviously far, far worse. Your
communication abilities are horrible. 

You are fooking doomed!

FSUW aren't for entry level daters

The ONLY chance you have is to hire someone with a better skill set than yourself.
If you don't have the money to do it then wait until you do. If you are too cheap
then go someplace else where the girls aren't as canny, but stop pursuing women
from Eastern Europe, because you don't have a chance. 

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2017, 04:46:34 PM »
I don't think common interests matter much.  What does matter is common values.

Obviously common values are more important than common interests. I don't think
it's even debatable. However, when searching for a mate, there might be some merit
to seeking a person with common interests.

How about seeking somebody with similar education? Should an uneducated pipe welder
from Ivujivik, Quebec pursue a multiple PhD Physicist/Engineer from Kiev because they
probably share values? Or would it make more sense for him to pursue a manicurist from
Havrylivka who relocated to Kiev after her divorce to find work that probably share values?

I could suggest that both girls could potentially share many common values with the
man from Ivujivik. They could each be honest, trustworthy, love children, value family
above all else and despise liars, cheaters, gossips and laziness and they could all be
practicing Orthodox. Yet they may not be a great fit even though their values are the
same.

There are a million factors that make a couple a good fit. Sharing values is probably
the most important, but other factors can weigh in as well.

That's my two kopecks,

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Boethius

« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2017, 05:47:29 PM »
How about seeking somebody with similar education? Should an uneducated pipe welder
from Ivujivik, Quebec pursue a multiple PhD Physicist/Engineer from Kiev because they
probably share values? Or would it make more sense for him to pursue a manicurist from
Havrylivka who relocated to Kiev after her divorce to find work that probably share values?

I could suggest that both girls could potentially share many common values with the
man from Ivujivik. They could each be honest, trustworthy, love children, value family
above all else and despise liars, cheaters, gossips and laziness and they could all be
practicing Orthodox. Yet they may not be a great fit even though their values are the
same.

There are a million factors that make a couple a good fit. Sharing values is probably
the most important, but other factors can weigh in as well.

That's my two kopecks,

Bill

Of course other factors can weigh in.

I don't give much credence to Soviet and post Soviet education, as it was not, and is not, based on innate intelligence or innate ability. 

In my own situation, I have an undergraduate university degree and two post graduate degrees.  My better half has no education beyond high school, as even technical colleges were locked to him.  He was only able to receive a technical education because he was in the navy, and it was required there.  Despite that, he is the smartest person I have ever met, and far better read than most people I have met, keeping in mind that most of the people I meet are exceptionally well educated.

I don't think we shared many common interests when we met, other than reading/intellectual pursuits, and that continues to be the case.  He did open new worlds to me, and vice versa.   

I agree with krimster.  I think he gave an excellent analysis of what is important in a relationship.  I would never look at a person's occupation as an indicia of what is important, unless future income earning potential is an issue. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Gator

« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2017, 06:54:27 PM »
You're not far from Ukraine, Trench.  Are you contacting women who interest you and moving to face to face communication online?  That, for someone serious, would seem to me to be the best approach, rather than showing up and hoping lightning strikes.  You can have contact with 2 or 3 women, meet them and decide if any are compatible in person.  But you will have some indication of their personalities if you communicate in advance, though granted, it will be superficial.

Great advice.    :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2017, 08:12:09 AM »
Trench, I want to say one thing. Say less. You get hammered here because you ramble on and on. For example, there is no need for you to say "he is apparently happy with chasing the high paying clients." That comment is irrelevant to the discussion.

Well if I'm not a potential high paying client which I am not then it rules me out of using his services anyway. If I have time I will try and find the thread. Think it was back last summer. My comments here are basically a summarised recall of thathe thread. Yes I admit I rabble on a lot but many here have no doubt benefitted from my rabblings and the consequent learnings as a result such as perhaps yourself Wall ;) By the way you need to update your trip report, tell us how it went with the lady you were spending your final week with in Odessa, it was going well yes! :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2017, 03:01:11 PM »
My better half has no education beyond high school, as even technical colleges were locked to him.  He was only able to receive a technical education because he was in the navy, and it was required there.  Despite that, he is the smartest person I have ever met, and far better read than most people I have met, keeping in mind that most of the people I meet are exceptionally well educated.

Better read = educated himself, kind of like Thomas Edison who did the same. 
I wouldn't call your other half uneducated like the hypothetical welder in my
example. 

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Boethius

« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2017, 05:42:58 PM »
I think when you make these generalizations, they are just that.  Yes, there may be welders who are not reading Nietzsche, but I know a lot of lawyers and physicians, and, dare I say, likely PhD physicists/engineers from Kyiv, whose eyes would clip at a potential discussion of nihilism.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #111 on: March 11, 2017, 11:46:55 AM »
Bill, the guy charges like 25k, I could get way, way more trips in than just a couple for that price, particularly from the UK.

I don't know how much I've spent doing things on my own, but it was far
more than $25K and I am very good at engaging women that I've never
met before in conversation and, getting them to like me. I knew what I
wanted and I wouldn't settle for less.

Eduard has more than one size fits all pricing.
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2017, 12:03:40 PM »
I think when you make these generalizations, they are just that.  Yes, there may be welders who are not reading Nietzsche, but I know a lot of lawyers and physicians, and, dare I say, likely PhD physicists/engineers from Kyiv, whose eyes would clip at a potential discussion of nihilism.

I have a friend who has a  PhD in Marine biology that went to North Dakota to
drive trucks when he couldn't get a job in his field after the crash. I specified
uneducated pipe welder to make a point that you agreed with, that there
are other factors that can come into play.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 12:08:44 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline AndreyStein

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #113 on: April 08, 2017, 07:36:05 AM »
I think that we cannot predict where we will meet our destiny, whether it is your work or even website. I read striking love stories about such experience here bridestopsites.com/
That's useful info, as for me)

Offline msmob

« Reply #114 on: April 08, 2017, 07:39:08 PM »
?? bridestopsites.com

links to many pay per letter sites to run a mile from ((

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2017, 03:33:49 AM »
The Brides Top Sites is sharing over 300 websites with you. YES
 All the sites are sorted by quality! NO

who are they?  No informations.

So value = 0

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline GoldGerard

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #116 on: August 01, 2017, 06:31:07 AM »
Trenchcoat,

I know some experienced guys think it's best to go and see several girls, you asked if it's worth doing it in one area, my advice has always been to meet ONE woman at a time. Rather meet 1 girl at a time for 3-4 days than go to Ukraine for 4 weeks and end up like the "sex tourist" type that good women despise.

I genuinely cannot understand how men get it so wrong. It's so easy to meet a good girl, they are easy to identify both on the website and in personal communication: They are the ones that are shy and reserved and NOT talkative and all over you instantly. The talkative ones would be married by now if they were good and want to get married. It is the shy girls that are good, who were too reserved to find a husband at home, that's why they are not married.
Next, Ukraine's morale among girls doesn't impress me lately. For some reason, we on Elena's Models have more weddings and success couples from Russia (5:1) than from Ukraine.

I do not denounce Ukrainian girls, but pay per letter did some serious damage there and many women feel like they "have to get something" from a man, even if they are not in PPL.

So, if you want a wife, my advice would be to concentrate on Russian girls and don't worry about Russian visa, they give it now for 3 years, so you apply once and then can visit for 3 years as many times as you need. (Also Belarus and Kazakhstan are good, women's morale is even better.)

Offline ML

« Reply #117 on: August 01, 2017, 07:18:14 AM »

So, if you want a wife, my advice would be to concentrate on Russian girls and don't worry about Russian visa, they give it now for 3 years, so you apply once and then can visit for 3 years as many times as you need. (Also Belarus and Kazakhstan are good, women's morale is even better.)

Good advice. 
Then, as USA - Russian situation deteriorates more, the guy cannot get into Russia for visit - - - even with visa. 
Russia stops issuing visas and USA does the same.
Probably same will happen with respect to other Western countries.
And USA is sure to speed up process of giving fiancee visas to the Russian gals.
Not to mention if Russia at some point decides to block their gals from leaving.

And . . . the correct word in your context is moral or morals . . . not morale.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #118 on: August 01, 2017, 09:14:00 AM »
Trenchcoat,

I know some experienced guys think it's best to go and see several girls, you asked if it's worth doing it in one area, my advice has always been to meet ONE woman at a time. Rather meet 1 girl at a time for 3-4 days than go to Ukraine for 4 weeks and end up like the "sex tourist" type that good women despise.

I genuinely cannot understand how men get it so wrong. It's so easy to meet a good girl, they are easy to identify both on the website and in personal communication: They are the ones that are shy and reserved and NOT talkative and all over you instantly. The talkative ones would be married by now if they were good and want to get married. It is the shy girls that are good, who were too reserved to find a husband at home, that's why they are not married.
Next, Ukraine's morale among girls doesn't impress me lately. For some reason, we on Elena's Models have more weddings and success couples from Russia (5:1) than from Ukraine.

I do not denounce Ukrainian girls, but pay per letter did some serious damage there and many women feel like they "have to get something" from a man, even if they are not in PPL.

Well being a UK citizen it doesn't look like the 3 year visa is open to me like it is to US citizens. Its a real pain as it costs close to £200 each time so worth me going for a few weeks rather than the week I did initially to Moscow before I knew that.

I get the impression there is a whole lot less scamming type problems in Russia than Ukraine, though of course it still goes on a fair bit so I'm not sure if you could say its all down to country. Other option for me would be Georgia, bit of a different language but then again I don't know Russian at all well either and can always use google translate if in a fix plus no doubt English is used a fair bit there. Main thing is that I can visit there visa free like Ukraine but for even longer for a year so that might be an idea - not sure if the foreign dating thing is as numerous there though that may be no bad thing. I kind of like Ukrainian girls, many seem pretty and quite soft. Russian girls (from Russia) come across as a bit more straight laced, stern even. Would depend on the girl of course and no doubt they warm up once you get to know them more. Russian girls do seem more straight forward though, Russians in general when I went to Moscow which is good in a way it takes a little getting used to while Ukrainians seem more laid back and at ease than their Russian counterparts which is also quite nice.

I think I'll press on with Ukraine for the moment, if needs be spend a while out there next year and then perhaps try Georgia and Russia or Belarus thereafter. If I can make progress with present girl then of course all that may not be needed. Is Ukraine just a swamp from which we just shouldn't fish? Maybe I'm thinking, possibly I may be paying more in the long run by avoiding the £200 Visa and higher expenses of being in Russia. It's something I would have to think about I think. 

BTW, Morale in english is how confident someone feels, Moral (or Morals) is a person's standard of behaviour ;)

Offline msmob

« Reply #119 on: August 01, 2017, 07:27:21 PM »
Well, GoldGerard might as well state "I AM spamming for EM " and clearly hasn't got a clue about the RU-UK Visa regime ..

As for "Russian gals over Ukrainian " - utter tripe.. 

The fact that my partner is Russian should demonstrate that I'm not biased ....   

Just because most sites using the pay by letter model are UA based - ostensibly - should not smear the UA lasses ....I mean when Russia was the main source of 'Hairy Boris' - did the sensible folk say - "stay away from Russian Girls?"

Your 5:1 stat re marriage rates could also reflect EM's very long record of allowing women to have profiles for many years - 10 plus using the same profile and not ageing .  For example - when I last looked at EM - there were two women that wrote to me - from Piter ( that's in Russia ) who I had corresponded more than 10 years earlier...  They quickly stopped when I pointed that out ... it certainly had me wondering at EM's 'policing'

Times have moved on and sites like fdating are far better value than EM

« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 10:01:19 PM by msmob »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #120 on: August 01, 2017, 09:47:10 PM »

Your site has Russian women 2 to 1 over Ukrainian women. Naturally there would be more marriages with Russian women. Lots of sex tourists go to Ukraine. Women may be on their guard more. Men who are tight on money or like to do things the easy way by avoiding to purchase a travel visa may choose Ukraine and are less likely to succeed.

You recommend going to Russia. I recommend a guy going to where he finds the best woman. A guy should write a number a woman. Later he should choose a woman based off her qualities and interest in him, instead of choosing the country.

Here some interesting stats. America has issued out more k-1 visas than ever and the trend is going up. Russia used to be in the top 10 on that list but not there anymore. I suspect the deteriorating relations between USA and Russia had something to do with that.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-country-sent-the-most-foreign-fiancees-to-the-us-in-2016-2017-04-05
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #121 on: August 01, 2017, 10:09:02 PM »
Well now, BillyB has found an interesting stat that would have the likes of Zhironovsky - a nutty patriot in Russia - who wanted a one off dowry tax on Russian ladies departing to marry abroad !

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #122 on: August 21, 2017, 05:29:22 PM »
Good advice. 
Then, as USA - Russian situation deteriorates more, the guy cannot get into Russia for visit - - - even with visa. 
Russia stops issuing visas and USA does the same.
Probably same will happen with respect to other Western countries.
And USA is sure to speed up process of giving fiancee visas to the Russian gals.
Not to mention if Russia at some point decides to block their gals from leaving.

And . . . the correct word in your context is moral or morals . . . not morale.

Let's hope this will lead to a virtual stand-still of the visa issuing process by USA in Moscow.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline msmob

« Reply #123 on: August 24, 2017, 08:06:49 AM »
Well being a UK citizen it doesn't look like the 3 year visa is open to me like it is to US citizens. Its a real pain as it costs close to £200 each time so worth me going for a few weeks rather than the week I did initially to Moscow before I knew that.

Don't keep being a cheap-skate Trench - get a year M/E one

I kind of like Ukrainian girls, many seem pretty and quite soft. Russian girls (from Russia) come across as a bit more straight laced, stern even. Would depend on the girl of course and no doubt they warm up once you get to know them more. Russian girls do seem more straight forward though, Russians in general when I went to Moscow which is good in a way it takes a little getting used to while Ukrainians seem more laid back and at ease than their Russian counterparts which is also quite nice.

PLE-ease any newbie reading Trench as 'Gopel' - he is talking out of his .....

It is only one generation since Russia and Ukraine became separate nations and families moving from one to t'other was quite the norm until relatively recently - esp in central, southern and eastern Ukraine.

I think I'll press on with Ukraine for the moment,

Russian lasses can sigh with relief

BTW, Morale in english is how confident someone feels, Moral (or Morals) is a person's standard of behaviour ;)

Said the guy who writes your for you're, constantly - making the British education system look poorer than it is seems to be your mission ((

If I have time I will try and find the thread.

You have plenty of time - you are back in keyboard romeo / 'expert' mode - better you took the time to actually let the oodles of good advice you keep ignoring  sink in ...
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 01:40:57 PM by msmob »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #124 on: August 24, 2017, 11:25:27 AM »
Don't keep being a cheap-skate Trench - get a year M/E one

M/E?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541382
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2393
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2380
Total: 2390

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Today at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Today at 08:06:00 AM

Re: Trippin........... by Trenchcoat
Today at 06:09:50 AM

Re: Trippin........... by ML
Today at 05:21:01 AM

Trippin........... by 2tallbill