It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Gator and Moby ( & others?! ) discuss wankers and arseholes ;)  (Read 5735 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
I do not want to pollute Davo's thread - so, hopefully - we can continue with Gator's theories here ;)

100% agree, provided one knows his warts (and all of have some). 

As far as the arsehole remark, just having some fun, giving myself a laugh at your expense.  Your skin seems calloused enough not to be bothered (water...duck's back).

Dear Phil

Always happy to provide entertainment - but I rather think my response went over you head - judging by your 'response' ..

At least you can be sure, I am laughing - just not for the reasons you may  have imagined..

You might like to TRY reading my response - again .....    Penny dropping ?;)

Offline msmob

Gator and Moby ( & others?! ) discuss wankers and arseholes ;)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 07:10:32 AM »
Let me rephrase my comment above.   Anyone who thinks that Eastern European women will not take advantage of a man's displayed weaknesses while the couple is dating and before marriage, please raise your hand.   (I'm sure there are some on here who will raise their hand simply because I'm the one writing it.)  While there may be exceptions out there, my comment comes from a place where I (and many others) perceive that this is a cultural thing.   Kinda like the frog and the scorpion.

My comment above was to incite the op not to be a chocolate soldier.   Don't melt when you go into battle!  Stand up for yourself.   You can show empathy.   But an Eastern European woman still expects you to be a man.   And have a man's attitudes.

Don't flatter yourself, Jone

You came over like the misogynist I had you down for..

IMHO your 'advice' sucked

Offline msmob

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 07:51:03 AM »
Must earn their respect.   Must be strong man in actions.   They are not feminists as we know.   

My wife and I did not share a common language, so in the early days my words meant nothing.  Instead she observed my tone and body language when dealing with other people.  I am normally a friendly, polite soul, and that did not impress her.  However, traveling had some encounters where my strength came to the surface, e. g. bartering, taxi, room service, etc.   

If any, they can go f*ck themselves.     ;)

Bullshit , Gator !

She was a keeper because she hung around long enough to realise that you were 'rounded' ;)

Offline Gator

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2019, 07:53:31 AM »
Moved from Davo's thread [because any encounter with the obstinate Moby will take a life of its own]. 

Now, Moby feel free to say what you feel.  This will be rich.   

Let me rephrase my comment above.   Anyone who thinks that Eastern European women will not take advantage of a man's displayed weaknesses while the couple is dating and before marriage, please raise your hand.   

Must earn their respect.   Must be strong man in actions.   They are not feminists as we know.   

My wife and I did not share a common language, so in the early days my words meant nothing.  Instead she observed my tone and body language when dealing with other people.  I am normally a friendly, polite soul, and that did not impress her.  However, traveling had some encounters where my strength came to the surface, e. g. bartering, taxi, room service, etc.   

(I'm sure there are some on here who will raise their hand simply because I'm the one writing it.)   

Not strong enough.  If any, say they can go f*ck themselves.     ;)

Offline Gator

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2019, 07:59:10 AM »
Bullshit , Gator !

She was a keeper because she hung around long enough to realise that you were 'rounded' ;)

I don't see an insult here.  Obviously it went over my head. 

In truth, we both knew something was there, yet each found the other difficult (i. e., too much strength).  So our relationship had a couple of sabbaticals.   

Offline msmob

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2019, 08:02:00 AM »
Moved from Davo's thread [because any encounter with the obstinate Moby will take a life of its own]. 

Now, Moby feel free to say what you feel.  This will be rich.     

'That's very gracious ' of you, Gator - but you'll note - eventually - that you just arrived here and *I* already have;)

Do TRY to keep up ! ;)

Offline msmob

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2019, 08:10:28 AM »
I don't see an insult here.  Obviously it went over my head. 

Won't be the first time today - there was no insult - directed at you - quite the opposite

Offline Gator

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2019, 08:19:00 AM »
Won't be the first time today - there was no insult - directed at you - quite the opposite

Sorry, I mistook you for a scorpion. 

Thanks for the compliment.   

Offline msmob

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2019, 08:55:46 AM »
My pleasure ..

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2019, 01:35:39 PM »
Let me rephrase my comment above.   Anyone who thinks that Eastern European women will not take advantage of a man's displayed weaknesses while the couple is dating and before marriage, please raise your hand.   (I'm sure there are some on here who will raise their hand simply because I'm the one writing it.)  While there may be exceptions out there, my comment comes from a place where I (and many others) perceive that this is a cultural thing.   Kinda like the frog and the scorpion.

My comment above was to incite the op not to be a chocolate soldier.   Don't melt when you go into battle!  Stand up for yourself.   You can show empathy.   But an Eastern European woman still expects you to be a man.   And have a man's attitudes.

Jon -- Moby does not do humour-it just passes a km over his head  -- add in his attempts to troll at every opportunity that diverts thread after thread  and it is all clearer what his motives are.

95+ % of people here will have read your comment as non serious ( but with a point) --  but -- ahh not by Moby.

None of that requires a response from Moby -- but -- these days he is attempting to umpire threads -the same threads he is a major diverter of !! :deadhorse:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2019, 11:48:11 PM »
The jar with water and jam was left out and along came the other guy offering CRAP 'advice' to Davo ..

Jon -- Moby does not do humour-it just passes a km over his head  -- add in his attempts to troll at every opportunity that diverts thread after thread  and it is all clearer what his motives are.

95+ % of people here will have read your comment as non serious ( but with a point) --  but -- ahh not by Moby.

None of that requires a response from Moby -- but -- these days he is attempting to umpire threads -the same threads he is a major diverter of !! :deadhorse:

So, JayH - you are now saying you REALLY didn't mean it - you didn't offer that 'advice' to Davo - and I [ we ? ] didn't understand ..?

PS.. In case you didn't notice *I* moved this discussion from Davo's TR

So, what we have here is yet another example of JayH jumping in - making a arse of himself - by offering shyte advice - dodging the Q - "and how long have you been in a relationship with a FSU W "? and then lecturing me on 'diverting threads'  ..;)

As, ever - you aren't the most attentive chap - and your arrival on THIS thread was as predictable and as hilarious as expected ..

Offline BillyB

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2019, 04:52:33 PM »
I rarely raised my voice to V and if I did - she would not talk to me for days ! 

Our issue was a sudden DRASTIC drop in income, followed by disgruntled clients and finally the Police calling to ask where I was - ( took a second job to try to plug the bucket of error ridden double, triple and many times more simultaneous charges to a credit card that went on for 13 months )

You have had the police investigate you for fraud. Police were called on you because you head butted your ex's new boyfriend which resulted you losing your kids for a few months. Anger management issues? These are the things you write on the internet. What have you done that you're not talking about? When a woman doesn't want you anymore, just walk away. No need to stalk or harass her and the new people in her life. There's plenty of women out there to replace her.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2019, 09:14:01 AM »
You have had the police investigate you for fraud.

Silly BillyB

You really need to learn to ask questions - as your 'conclusions' prove you to be dafter than ever *I* thought possible !

1/ A client didn't get a service she HAD paid me for - she called the police - as she didn't believe I HAD paid for it ..

2/  the first *I* knew is when they ( the Police) came to my door - V answered and let them in

3/ When I came back from Scotland - I was there for a week - I found out the Police had been asking other clients and trying to 'build a case' ..

4/ I took EVIDENCE that I had had my credit card authorised and monies blocked for the transactions that it was claimed 'I hadn't paid for'..   The investigation was dropped - I received an apology from the Deputy Chief Constable of the Glos' Police - after I was told that 'my fraud' was clearly a serial technical problem of a financial institution - NO BLAME on me

Police were called on you because you head butted your ex's new boyfriend which resulted you losing your kids for a few months. Anger management issues? These are the things you write on the internet. What have you done that you're not talking about? When a woman doesn't want you anymore, just walk away. No need to stalk or harass her and the new people in her life. There's plenty of women out there to replace her.

a/ I left my 1st wife, Billy - I moved back to my mother's house - 5 miles away ... the ex- to be kept tearing up divorce papers - SHE sold the house with my permission - It was agreed she was buying her aunt's place to  renovate and sell on at a profit - but she used the proceeds to rent an expensive property in my Mum's village ' so the kid's could be near'

b/ I moved to Cyprus on the advice of my barrister - as still ex-wifey to be had a private detective follow me ( more later ) as she kept making accusations that *I* was harassing her - all thrown out  - as I produced a taped call between us in which she claimed she was now with a rich guy and they would blow the house sale funds and ruin me and blacken me to the kids - it is a matter of  Criminal and Family Court record

c/ I finally divorced her - she screamed blue murder in Court that she should be allowed to divorce me - but even her advisers had to tell her that this was my forth application and she was being unreasonable and the Court also set dates I could fly back and have the kids for long weekends - which she constantly broke

d/ The Family Court ordered a CAFCAS report   ( http://www.cafcass.gov.uk/) - where she, I and our eldest daughter were interviewed by trained mediators (?) and the report was issued two days before I flew back from Cyprus - and I was due to have the girls until Sunday night - there was a Family Court hearing on the Monday to discuss the findings of the CAFCAS report - as she was trying to stop contact and my kids staying in CY in the Summer

The report found that she was simply using the kids as a weapon and this was ALL about punishing me..  That hearing was not going to go well for her ...

I arrived at her house to find a friend of hers 'baby-sitting' and she claimed no knowledge of a Court contact order .. I asked her to call our kids Ma - she refused - so I left and called the Police - who came, and spoke to her, called the ex-wife and they pointed out that they would have to file a report to the family court of a breach of the order.. her chap advised the Policeman that they would come back in the  morning ..

They came back in the evening and it was arranged by sms where to meet - in a VERY public place - and the boyfriend assaulted me as I strapped the youngest into the back-seat ( the eldest refused to come - apparently 'Dad was angry  with Mum'...)

more taunts ensued and I ignored them - I set the car alarm off by mistake and they laughed .. My only mistake was to ask why they found it funny - as I got out of the car - to close the boot lid ( trunk ) properly ? The twat then approached me, fast -  tried to punch me at the back of the car and the blow went down the side of my head - I moved .. and then he put his head back to head-butt me ... ALL I did was remember to put my head to my chest ( thank you Wilbur Smith - When the Lion feeds - for the tip )

He broke his nose on the top of my bowed skull - the crunch was so loud - I thought he had broken MY skull..

I drove off - leaving her ( ex-wife) screaming , "You've killed him" and she tried to open the rear door of the car to get our youngest out !  - I informed her that "I had legal duty of care of our child and that I was lifting her away from the car for her safety" and suggested "she attend to her partner  and she could do her worst "

By the time I got to Mum's house and I called the Police to report what had happened  - at the advice of a solicitor - I made sure daughter was  settled, first - the Police arrived to arrest ME !

I was interviewed ,  released on bail - provided I did not go near the ex or the boyfriend ! 

I attended the Family Court next day and the boyfriend had two black eyes and his nose was strapped - but he was not allowed in to the hearing

Ex-wife was screaming that I was violent and asked the judge to look at her man - but she simply explained that there might be a Criminal case - so the CAFCAS report had to wait until there was / if there was a Criminal hearing .. Ex-wife sought a total ban on contact - but I was allowed supervised contact

I was charged with Actual Bodily Harm and had to come back from Cyprus for three Criminal Court hearings - where I elected to trial by Jury .. At no time was I 'allowed' to see my kids - as "all supervised contact centres' were busy "..

After six months - during the trial it all came out that this was a failed set-up to 'anger' me - as ex-wife and boyfriend's stories fell apart under cross examination and the contents of the CAFCAS report and earlier phone conversations - plus my being followed by a private detective all came out ..

The ex-wife even demanded the Crown Prosecution Service push for 'Common Assault' on her - moving her away from the car - on the day the trial started - I was offered a 'deal' whereby I would accept the lessor charge  - which I refused..

The Judge threw that out in seconds and we dealt with the ABH charge ..  I was found unanimously not guilty and awarded costs - The Crown Court Judge wrote his findings to the Family Court - ex-wife admitted in Court - that she had lied about the supervised contact centres being busy

On Monday Morning ex-wife's solicitors contacted me to say that I could have my youngest the next day, and in Cyprus - but the eldest refused to attend - apparently despite the 'best efforts' of mum

A new Contact Order was put in place - but after a year and constant breaches of telephone and contact visits - I had to  go back to Court where the Family Court Judge warned ex-wifey that she would be held in contempt and have to spend the time while the girls were in school in the cells - if she didn't stop breaching ..

These games went on for three years and they moved to another region of England - where she managed to get all the orders rescinded - as I was requested to attend Court in the new city - but they sent the summons by surface mail - which I proved - as I got the summons AFTER the hearing date .. 

When I attended, the orders ( from Bristol Court) had been put back in place  - as the ex neglected to mention the previous instances of non- adherence and the Judge knew where I lived - in Cyprus - he knew people that lived there - they knew me and my youngest - they had served in the RAF together -  and AGAIN mentioned Contempt for failure to adhere to Contact hearing ( Wifey had suggested I lied about were I lived and might take our kids to the non recognised jurisdiction in the north of the island )

At NO time - did the Courts find *I* had  'anger issues' - as my defence Barrister pointed out - I was certainly provoked enough to display some - but hadn't ..  THAT was reserved for the ex - who was ultimately warned that I could be awarded residency of the kids ..

Sadly, my girls - during that fateful six months of non contact had been totally brainwashed and believed their Ma's side of things ....  it took years of patience to get them to read up on the facts ... 

What is truly astounding is that you ( very Silly BillyB )  have had this explained several times....  So -- are you an arsehole or a wanker - or both ?

Indeed - you are a veritable propagator of fake news

I do not have a criminal record and am checked - re my occupation, accordingly

I received compo and an apology from the Police and the financial institution .. re the 13 months of multiple charging - but reporting 'card declined' to the corresponding merchant ..The latter bumped up by my demonstrating internet idiots - like Silly BillyB  - were posting bollox as to my honesty - it helped with the compo

I think it's time to ask you to put up or shut up ..  either by your own admission - or at the suggestion of the mods here

[Edited for clarification / spelling - content / meaning not altered ]

« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 11:46:15 AM by msmob »

Offline Jamesukjames

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2019, 10:00:03 AM »
Omg msmob I had a very similar experience.  You are lucky to survive all this as it certainly messes with the mind.  I would not believe you a decade ago but I have walked in your shoes and do.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2019, 10:57:35 AM »

Moby, you're known as a compulsive liar on multiple forums. But assuming your version of the story is true, still too much police and court involvement, recording phone calls, and too much drama for anybody. If you're not getting along with a woman, walk away. If she and her new boyfriend follows you around, get a restraining order. If she doesn't give you your visitation rights, let a court deal with her. How did your ONE head butt give a guy a broken nose and two black eyes anyway?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2019, 11:02:22 AM »
Omg msmob I had a very similar experience.  You are lucky to survive all this as it certainly messes with the mind.  I would not believe you a decade ago but I have walked in your shoes and do.
))

That was just a small part of the games ..

Between us we spent over 80k GBP.. nearly 18 years ago and that was our kids future..

Still, her obsession is why I made a new life in Cyprus and met FSU folk.

PS: I knew she was emotional when I met and married her - but I'd not have my kids - so I am ( honestly ) glad all of it happened- she and I are both happy, now ( well I hope so )

« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 12:13:50 PM by msmob »

Offline msmob

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2019, 11:33:34 AM »
Moby, you're known as a compulsive liar on multiple forums. But assuming your version of the story is true, still too much police and court involvement, recording phone calls, and too much drama for anybody. If you're not getting along with a woman, walk away. If she and her new boyfriend follows you around, get a restraining order. If she doesn't give you your visitation rights, let a court deal with her. How did your ONE head butt give a guy a broken nose and two black eyes anyway?

Silly BillyB

Please - do tell us what part of my tale was untrue - you've heard it enough and still post bollox suggesting 'fibs' on my part ..

What part of my trying to divorce her - FOUR times - was too hard for you to understand ..?

I LEFT her ... I did not leave my kids ... She kept trying to have contact with me - when I had set her up with email and lot's of folks were willing to do the handovers of our kids at school - no need to meet and I could return them to a third party .. She SOUGHT confrontation

SHE kept hitting ME with the 'restraining orders' - to ensure I had no contact with our kids... the infamous phone call has been played four times in Court ... " I will destroy you and your relationship with your daughters and spend EVERY penny you've made ... my new man supports us ...we do not need your money "..The 'your kids'  always struck me as odd ..

It's why I got my private pensions back and child maintenance reduced .. as she was spending capital she was supposed to buy a house with - and she brought a financial action against me - in which she lied about finances and failed to produce her bank statements and building society accounts before the Court .. and it came out she lied on a Home Credit ( mortgage) application - that was her first warning for Contempt..  The judge decided she was probably 'co-habiting' 

After that hearing - I was waiting for a taxi - I had no car in the UK - and was screamed at in the Court lobby .. she was dragged back before the Judge.. by security ..I never did hear what he said.. the new guy, too

Now,  you have had chapter and verse and are STILL - after multiple times - suggesting I'm fibbing ... 

Would your line of defence in a any Court be ..it's a well know fact on the internet:ROFL:

You know my name.. it's a mater of record in the Bristol Family Court - starting off from late June 2002 Smyth v Smyth - there'll not be too many of them in Bristol 

The Family Court cases finished in Southampton - where ex-wife moved to .. the boyfriend and sponsor subsequently died - nothing to do with me ;)

The Criminal Case was at Swindon Crown Court in 2004

My civil case against the well-known financial institution was - eventually settled - out of Court in 2018

You clearly have issues with discerning fact with fiction

Offline BillyB

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2019, 02:15:52 PM »
What part of my trying to divorce her - FOUR times - was too hard for you to understand ..?

That was your first wife. Your second wife you tried to get divorced 5 times before finally succeeding. You did succeed? Are you're finally married again after making your fiancée wait 5 years?

Common theme here when you break up with women. They are vicious to you. They hate you but you have a hard time divorcing them for some reason making numerous attempts as years go by. I've never had a hard time walking away from a woman when we're not getting along. Police and courts are not needed to assist.

You know my name.. it's a mater of record in the Bristol Family Court - starting off from late June 2002 Smyth v Smyth - there'll not be too many of them in Bristol 

Some people enjoy entering into other internet people's lives without invitation and you have supported them. That's one reason I haven't gotten along with you. I will not follow you around and get involved in your life although you have invited me too. Although you point fingers, much of what you have experienced is your fault and/or could've been avoided if you walked away every time a woman rejects you. If you don't want the drama to repeat with the third wife, I hope you'll make some changes in your behavior.

Offline Jamesukjames

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2019, 03:02:49 PM »
Billy do you have children I doubt  it.  You really have no clue what you are talking about.  I suggest you back down.  The British law system allows crazy vindictive women to make men's lives hell .  Sad thing is there's plenty of white knights to back them up.

Offline msmob

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2019, 03:36:58 PM »
VERY Silly BillyB - instead of realising he should simply STFU - and apologise for suggesting a fibs   - simply confirms his utter stupidity, now.. !

That was your first wife. Your second wife you tried to get divorced 5 times before finally succeeding. You did succeed? Are you're finally married again after making your fiancée wait 5 years?

Not even accurate and irrelevant - no one is 'upset' about this - only you are trying to deflect from your EPIC ignorance  and compounding it with more bollox..

Now follows - a VERY Silly BillyB's 'conclusion'  - based on his 'ANALysis' ;)

Common theme here when you break up with women. They are vicious to you. They hate you but you have a hard time divorcing them for some reason making numerous attempts as years go by. I've never had a hard time walking away from a woman when we're not getting along. Police and courts are not needed to assist.

*I* left my first wife and divorced her ( whether she liked it - or not )

My 2nd wife left me  and took her time over allowing the divorce to go through for reasons only she could explain

There is NO commonality - other than a failed marriage - Wife #2 and I can bear to be in the same room and share friends still..

THIS is SO BillyB ( not the sharpest tool in the box - he describes himself)..

Some people enjoy entering into other internet people's lives without invitation and you have supported them. That's one reason I haven't gotten along with you. I will not follow you around and get involved in your life although you have invited me too. Although you point fingers, much of what you have experienced is your fault and/or could've been avoided if you walked away every time a woman rejects you. If you don't want the drama to repeat with the third wife, I hope you'll make some changes in your behavior.

I have not 'invited' you - I simply told you where to look - to stop making an utter ASS of yourself  re FACT you claimed was 'lies' - over many years now .. This is a ( serious ) sickness of yours

Instead of  pointing out the bleeding obvious - it takes two to make a marriage work - I am not faultless / blameless - in that I chose who I to be my partner..

The irony of you - who repeats GOSSIP with NO basis in fact - suggesting I need to change my behavioUr ..

'Priceless'  :ROFL:

Conclusions:

1/ BillyB lied - AGAIN

2/ BillyB won't apologise for posting these lies - lies about stuff he cannot know about - and has been warned about

3/ BillyB then offers 'advice' - to the person he's lied about to change their behavioUr

:popcorn:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 03:44:49 PM by msmob »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2019, 09:32:55 AM »

Billy do you have children I doubt  it.  You really have no clue what you are talking about.  I suggest you back down.  The British law system allows crazy vindictive women to make men's lives hell .  Sad thing is there's plenty of white knights to back them up.

If someone doesn't show sympathy to what you went through, it means they're childless? For years on this forum I've said the laws are tilted to women. Choose wisely. Got a bad woman, walk away so you don't escalate it. Is your situation similar to Moby's? Are you saying you love your kids and left the country to get away from a bitch? If Moby loved his kids, he'd stay near the kids and put up with the bitch.

I am not faultless / blameless - in that I chose who I to be my partner..

That's your only fault? I remember you mentioning much more. You seem to have a lot of police involvement in your life. You're extremely combative to nearly everyone on every forum at one point or another. You don't seem to understand why people ride you so hard. You probably didn't understand why the women in your life ride you so hard.

Offline msmob

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2019, 11:36:56 PM »
Here we see how, VERY Silly BillyB continues to obfuscate and simply will not say

"I WAS WRONG to suggest Moby lied .. ( numerous times ) - I apologise for reposting stuff I've read about online about which I've never had a clue"

If someone doesn't show sympathy to what you went through, it means they're childless? For years on this forum I've said the laws are tilted to women. Choose wisely. Got a bad woman, walk away so you don't escalate it. Is your situation similar to Moby's? Are you saying you love your kids and left the country to get away from a bitch? If Moby loved his kids, he'd stay near the kids and put up with the bitch.

Yup, BillyB really IS that STUPID ..

You have been spoon-fed the circumstances and it would be clear to most with a  fully-functioning brain, that the LAST thing my kids needed was their Mum constantly creating non-existent problems for all - and I followed the advice [ of those ] who see these things play out on a daily basis ... "Move away, and when you visit - if the ex-partner STILL causes 'contact' issues' - it will become clear who is the problem"

That's your only fault? I remember you mentioning much more. You seem to have a lot of police involvement in your life. You're extremely combative to nearly everyone on every forum at one point or another. You don't seem to understand why people ride you so hard. You probably didn't understand why the women in your life ride you so hard.

Silly BillyB,

I have no issue with a poster giving me as good as I get..

The Police

TOTALLY unrelated issues - and - the Police also apologised for their handling of the criminal case - which the Judge said should have have got to Court and bollocked the CPS ( Crown Prosecution Service) for letting the ex drive her agenda

I DO have an issue with those - who when busted ( normally - on geo-political matters - about places they haven't been to in years - if at all ) - post UTTER BOLLOX and resort to repeating the lies of others..  even when they don't have a clue as to FACT - and then have the FACT laid out ...and STILL post bollox.

THAT is you - to a T

More Conclusion

Silly BillyB is 'combative' ( also) - but he is too stupid to know when to admit he is wrong and apologise...   Then he'll post about 'being a man'... :deadhorse:

« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 02:59:21 AM by msmob »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2019, 07:30:16 AM »
the LAST thing my kids needed was their Mum constantly creating non-existent problems for all - and I followed the advice [ of those ] who see these things play out on a daily basis ... "Move away, and when you visit - if the ex-partner STILL causes 'contact' issues' - it will become clear who is the problem"

So it's somebody elses fault you move out of the country and away from YOUR kids? Ideally, it's best when kids have two parents raising them but sometimes two people don't get along and it's best the kids don't see the parents fight so divorce is an option. Moving out of the country shouldn't be an option unless you're running from the law or lost your visitation rights. You have visitation rights so you should've maximized the use. You'll never get those days lost with the kids back.

TOTALLY unrelated issues - and - the Police also apologised for their handling of the criminal case - which the Judge said should have have got to Court and bollocked the CPS ( Crown Prosecution Service) for letting the ex drive her agenda

What about the police involvement with all the domestic violence cases? They apologize too? Police and prosecutors have always been wrong about you from what you're telling us. I'm still trying to figure out how you gave your ex's boyfriend a broken nose and two black eyes with one head butt. Sure you didn't black out due to rage and throw a few punches at a guy you felt is stealing your woman? If a woman doesn't want you, let it go man.

Offline msmob

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2019, 08:11:07 AM »
So it's somebody elses fault you move out of the country and away from YOUR kids?

Correct

Ideally, it's best when kids have two parents raising them but sometimes two people don't get along and it's best the kids don't see the parents fight so divorce is an option. Moving out of the country shouldn't be an option unless you're running from the law or lost your visitation rights. You have visitation rights so you should've maximized the use. You'll never get those days lost with the kids back.

A 'Sherlock' you aint't - does it occur to you that whether I was in our out of the country - I wasn't seeing the kids - even with Court orders for specific dates ?  You are clearly THE most stupid poster here - beating Trench by a country mile

What about the police involvement with all the domestic violence cases? They apologize too?

Did you deliberately miss the result of the Criminal Trial - will you do ANYTHING to avoid posting.

"My name is VERY Silly BillyB and even when I'm clearly a twat for calling folks out ( repeatedly ) for lying - when I know nothing - I'll never apologise and admit it "

Police and prosecutors have always been wrong about you from what you're telling us.

The Penny dropped

Now VERY Silly BillyB proves he cannot read, once more .. or is he now doubting another fact ? ;)

I'm still trying to figure out how you gave your ex's boyfriend a broken nose and two black eyes with one head butt.

1/ He tried to headbutt me

2/ Because he whipped his head back and I simply put my head down ... I'm not an expert in fight injuries

Think we 'end' (?) with more "BillyB can't read' ..

Sure you didn't black out due to rage and throw a few punches at a guy you felt is stealing your woman? If a woman doesn't want you, let it go man.

1/ Quite sure

2/ I think if I'd raged, the ex- might have mentioned it ..  I had a young 'un in the car and I did not want her to see / hear any action - this happened behind the car ... She ( sadly) experienced her Mum try to open the back door as I ( gently ) drove off and stopped...

3/ ..As already pointed out - HOW MANY TIMES ?  I had tried to divorce her THREE times, already - I had moved out ... ALL I wanted to do was to spend time with my kids ... she was history and if she had a new guy - GREAT ..

I'm wondering if you should seek expert help for your serious inability to absorb what you read....?

Conclusion

BillyB, is beyond the normal definition of thick

Offline BillyB

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2019, 08:23:32 AM »
Silly BillyB

Please - do tell us what part of my tale was untrue - you've heard it enough and still post bollox suggesting 'fibs' on my part ..

3/ ..As already pointed out - HOW MANY TIMES ?  I had tried to divorce her THREE times, already - I had moved out ... ALL I wanted to do was to spend time with my kids ... she was history and if she had a new guy - GREAT ..

Every time you write your stories on the internet, it changes. And you wonder why people call you a compulsive liar?

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2019, 09:08:02 AM »
I don't read an inconsistency here.  I read that at the time the new man head butted moby, moby had attempted to divorce his wife three times already, and, it culminated in a fourth (and I assume, final) attempt.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BillyB

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2019, 09:20:00 AM »

How about letting Moby tell his story without assistance? He said "As already pointed out - HOW MANY TIMES ?  I had tried to divorce her THREE times, already". Could you show me where he already pointed out he divorced his wife three times? He didn't. I'm not going to cut and paste from other forums to cross examine what he writes here but there's a lot of inconsistencies.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2019, 09:21:43 AM »
I wasn't "telling his story".  I just noted how I understood his post. 

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline msmob

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2019, 10:34:42 AM »
How about letting Moby tell his story without assistance? He said "As already pointed out - HOW MANY TIMES ?  I had tried to divorce her THREE times, already". Could you show me where he already pointed out he divorced his wife three times? He didn't. I'm not going to cut and paste from other forums to cross examine what he writes here but there's a lot of inconsistencies.

How about you f'n READ it, properly .. ? 

You've read it enough times and STILL post BS

Even when someone not involved, tries to - politely - point out your 'mistake'(s)  you are too IGNORANT and THICK to appreciate it ..

There are NO inconsistencies - just your stupidity .. 

« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 10:56:59 AM by msmob »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2019, 01:10:17 PM »

There are NO inconsistencies - just your stupidity ..

Let's settle this so there's no more inconsistencies.

1) Was there 3 or 4 attempts to divorce the first wife?

2) Was there 4 or 5 attempts to divorce the second wife?

3 How many attempts were initiated by your ex wives and how many attempts were initiated by you? Just trying to figure out who has a hard time letting go.

4) Are you officially divorced from your second wife to where you can now marry your fiancée who has patiently waited 5 years?

Offline msmob

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2019, 02:42:01 AM »
Ah, the latest in the  "I'm VERY STUPID  BillyB attempting to dodge apologising for repeating bollox, multiple times ".. 'riposte'

..and I thought I was a Pedant  - HOW MANY TIMES will Silly BillyB, ask the same Q ?

Let's settle this so there's no more inconsistencies.

1) Was there 3 or 4 attempts to divorce the first wife?

2) Was there 4 or 5 attempts to divorce the second wife?

Why the need to prove you wont read... ?

3 How many attempts were initiated by your ex wives and how many attempts were initiated by you? Just trying to figure out who has a hard time letting go.

I divorced my first wife - having left her - and she destroyed the first three writs and went potty at the forth being allowed

In V's case, she left me, but we agreed not to divorce until her son finished his full time education - you told us this was 'cheating'   :wallbash: - then - it took 5 or may be more attempts to get her to sign all the documentation to  legally separate our finances and divorce .. involving writing to all her last know addresses and friends - as part of due diligence .

So, what part of  VERY STUPID BillyB's 'brain' is receptive to repeatedly trying to be legally single and free to remarry ? 

I think most posters know the answer to this one... :rolleyes:  Billy knows

4) Are you officially divorced from your second wife to where you can now marry your fiancée who has patiently waited 5 years?

Indeed .. a clue might have been the thread about wedding dresses and your invitation must have got lost in the post

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=23575.msg506704#msg506704

"SC came back from Thailand when I told her I was finally divorced and we could make a plan - at last..

I NEVER expected to have to wait over five years.."

Conclusion

BillyB will obfuscate and LIE to avoid apologising and his 'excuse' ... "Moby didn't want to be divorced and wasn't trying" .. :cluebat:

Very Silly BillyB, speaks of 'being a man' - but doesn't know how to be one  - real men know when to quit when busted

Offline Boethius

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2019, 10:39:03 AM »
Just to note as an aside that, in the UK, there are only five grounds for divorce, and both parties must consent to the divorce for all but one of those five grounds.  If either party challenges the granting of a divorce, other than going to trial, the divorce will not be granted.

The only ground that can't be challenged is living separate and apart for five years, and the party alleging that ground must prove it.

Legal reform institutes have recommended simplifying divorce laws in the UK, but that hasn't happened so far.  This is probably because in most cases, both partes consent to the divorce.  Opposing a divorce is usually a failure to agree on financial terms, but, in some cases, it's about control/making the other party's life miserable.  The latest example, which reignited the debate, is a case of a 68 year old woman who wishes to divorce her 80 year old husband after a marriage of 40 years.  She says their children are grown, she's unhappy, and therefore wants a divorce.  He says their marriage can be saved, and refuses to consent.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 11:34:44 AM by Boethius »

Offline msmob

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2019, 12:34:52 PM »
Thanks, Boethius..

BillyB has been advised of this previously..

Your patient indulgence appreciated..

Offline BillyB

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2019, 10:04:27 PM »

In V's case, she left me, but we agreed not to divorce until her son finished his full time education - you told us this was 'cheating'   :wallbash: - then - it took 5 or may be more attempts to get her to sign all the documentation to  legally separate our finances and divorce .. involving writing to all her last know addresses and friends - as part of due diligence .

I never said you are cheating as in having an affair. I said you're cheating the UK taxpayers staying married to the ex so your stepson can get a education benefits. You say you love the man so why didn't you pay in full his tuition? Instead you remained married to a woman that gave you a lifetime STD with her excuse being she forgot to tell you.

Over three years ago you told people you hope to be married to your fiancée soon. On occasion people ask you what's the hold up. Sometimes you tell people there's a delay because the woman who wanted to leave you won't sign the paperwork. Other times you tell people you're remaining married on purpose because you love your stepson and want him to have educational benefits. Sometimes you tell people getting divorce is out of your control. Other times you tell people you're in control. Your story, like the rest of your stories, is all over the place. Me thinks the ex was always in control and wanted her kid to have full educational benefits whether you liked it or not. You wanted to divorce years ago to remarry but played it off as if you are in agreement for the adult son to get educational benefits.

Just to note as an aside that, in the UK, there are only five grounds for divorce, and both parties must consent to the divorce for all but one of those five grounds.  If either party challenges the granting of a divorce, other than going to trial, the divorce will not be granted.

Moby could've gotten a divorce based off his wife deserting him without her consent or signature on paperwork. But he claims he was never seeking a divorce although for years he kept telling people on the internet the divorce is coming soon. Since he wasn't seeking a divorce to help his step son's education, it's strange he mentions it took 5 or more attempts to get a divorce. This is just one of his many strange adventures in life that doesn't make sense. Most people call it BS.

http://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk/blog/grounds-for-divorce-in-the-uk/

Offline msmob

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2019, 10:25:17 PM »
So, STILL no apology from Sily BillyB - for repeating lies ...just more ofuscation and daftness..

I never said you are cheating as in having an affair. I said you're cheating the UK taxpayers staying married to the ex so your stepson can get a education benefits. You say you love the man so why didn't you pay in full his tuition? Instead you remained married to a woman that gave you a lifetime STD with her excuse being she forgot to tell you.

As previously, patiently explained - how was it 'cheating' to ensure the lad didn't lose his rights to live, study AND remain here in the UK ... given he is now a UK citizen and earning enough money and paying UK taxes - to permit HIS wife to be - a non UK citizen to live/ work here, too ?

This had NOTHING to do with his Ma..

Earth to Silly Billy B - are you receiving and computing ? .or does this need repeating on a qrtly basis ?

Over three years ago you told people you hope to be married to your fiancée soon.

Correct

On occasion people ask you what's the hold up. Sometimes you tell people there's a delay because the woman who wanted to leave you won't sign the paperwork. Other times you tell people you're remaining married on purpose because you love your stepson and want him to have educational benefits. Sometimes you tell people getting divorce is out of your control. Other times you tell people you're in control. Your story, like the rest of your stories, is all over the place. Me thinks the ex was always in control and wanted her kid to have full educational benefits whether you liked it or not. You wanted to divorce years ago to remarry but played it off as if you are in agreement for the adult son to get educational benefits.

IF, I was 'in control' - I'd have been divorced when the lad finished FT education and had permanent residency..

If Ex-wifey refused to respond to legal documents - such as 'Legal Separation' documentation  - I have to spend time to show I had tried to find her - before the Courts would allow a Divorce without her say so .. THAT couldn't happen until after 5 years - you've had this explained ..

Moby could've gotten a divorce based off his wife deserting him without her consent or signature on paperwork. But he claims he was never seeking a divorce although for years he kept telling people on the internet the divorce is coming soon. Since he wasn't seeking a divorce to help his step son's education, it's strange he mentions it took 5 or more attempts to get a divorce. This is just one of his many strange adventures in life that doesn't make sense. Most people call it BS.

NOT until after FIVE years - and it is not a swift process...  She re-surfaced - claiming she agreed to divorce - signed the legal separation papers - to separate our finances - then STILL strung it out another nearly - year and a half..

Conclusion

No 'BS' - just re-explaining this to Silly BillyB - who just wants tro avoid admitting he's posted BS and claimed 'lies' on my part ...

Offline Boethius

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2019, 11:32:36 PM »
Moby could've gotten a divorce based off his wife deserting him without her consent or signature on paperwork.

Wrong.

Desertion is almost impossible to prove as a ground for divorce.  To prove desertion, the petitioner must prove what was in the mind of the respondent.  Given the trier of fact is hesitant to do so without the respondent's testimony, this is a ground which is virtually never used in the UK.  Anyone with legal training knows this, merely by perusing the case law.  That is why the five year separation is a separate ground (no need to prove intent).

In any event, my point was not about moby in particular.  It was about the archaic nature of UK divorce law.  In Canada, for example, a party can divorce a spouse after living separate and apart for one year.  The parties can even be living under the same roof, as long as they are not living as spouses.  Contest of divorce in Canada is almost always on grounds of custody or maintenance.

This post was composed wtihout the aid of google.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2019, 09:38:06 PM »
So, STILL no apology from Sily BillyB ..

Why? So you can tell to everybody I apologized like the police and judges did after investigating you for fraud and domestic violence? They were really sorry for bothering you and taking your visitation rights away for a few months.

Wrong.

Desertion is almost impossible to prove as a ground for divorce.  To prove desertion, the petitioner must prove what was in the mind of the respondent.  Given the trier of fact is hesitant to do so without the respondent's testimony, this is a ground which is virtually never used in the UK.  Anyone with legal training knows this, merely by perusing the case law.  That is why the five year separation is a separate ground (no need to prove intent).

You may want to write the UK attorney and her family practice firm to stop advertising desertion is an option. Why does getting divorce matter anyway? Moby intended to stay married so his step son could get benefits.

He was separated from his second wife in 2012. She had profiles up searching for another man. Moby probably tried to divorce her then. If he hired a knowledgeable attorney, he would've qualified for the 5 year rule. If I remember correctly, he didn't start talking about deciding to remain married for the benefit of his step son until 2016. IN 2012 he gave everyone the impression his wife is hunting for men on dating sites and gave him an STD. Strange he'd now complain about that since they lived together since 2007. I'm not sure how his fiancée from 2013 could wait till 2019 for a married man to get his life in order.

On another forum there was a thread that was deleted that involved a spat between Moby and his second wife. I never read it but did read posts from others about it. They say she left him, not he left her as he claims. He may have made up the story he got an STD from his second wife to smear her. He has the disease but may have picked up from someone else. He was very abusive to his wife in the thread. Anybody surprised?.Anger management classes may be what he needs.  He claims his wife was on dating sites when they split but some have read her version of the story and it was him that created profiles of her on dating sites using her photos without permission. Could be him creating evidence in divorce court for his benefit?  Posters said he stalked another forum member's wife.

Some people crave humiliation and drama so they put out their dirty laundry for all to see. Maybe we should invite his second wife back to tell her side of the story to refresh his memory and satisfy his needs of extreme humiliation mixed with a heavy dose of maximum drama..

Offline Boethius

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2019, 12:14:35 AM »
You may want to write the UK attorney and her family practice firm to stop advertising desertion is an option. Why does getting divorce matter anyway? Moby intended to stay married so his step son could get benefits.

Listing the grounds as set forth in enabling legislation is distinct from suggesting a particular ground is plead.  In this case, it isn't.

On another forum there was a thread that was deleted that involved a spat between Moby and his second wife. I never read it but did read posts from others about it. They say she left him, not he left her as he claims. He may have made up the story he got an STD from his second wife to smear her. He has the disease but may have picked up from someone else. He was very abusive to his wife in the thread. Anybody surprised?.Anger management classes may be what he needs.  He claims his wife was on dating sites when they split but some have read her version of the story and it was him that created profiles of her on dating sites using her photos without permission. Could be him creating evidence in divorce court for his benefit?  Posters said he stalked another forum member's wife.

Really?  I know she read his posts, and asked that some be deleted, and they were.

AFAIK, moby has never claimed he left V.  Certainly, when he was posting just when they broke up, he stated that she'd left him, and he wished to reconcile.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 07:09:39 PM by Boethius »

Offline msmob

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2019, 12:39:06 AM »
Dear Sublimely silly BillyB

Mr 'fake news' is THE major source of same

At no time did V join any forum and post ...

Conclusion

BillyB is a wanker and arsehole ...

All he needs to post is,

"I LIED, I REPEATEDLY LIED and NOW I CAN'T STOP LYING, I APOLOGISE  "

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541010
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1907
Total: 1918

+-Recent Posts

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM