It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Know where she lives,  (Read 7125 times)

Offline An_adult-male

Know where she lives,
« on: January 25, 2005, 06:01:17 AM »
Guys,

Several times I got the word from men, already in Moscow, that wanted to visit

just one of his women he was writing to. But could not find any way to travel to her by train or bus. Yes, that is how far in the back country she lives. Another ask "where is Baku?", Only to find out it's not in Russia or Ukraine. She lives in an area. Find out where and find out what you'll have to do to visit her. Once you know where you headed, hopefully this discussion board can help you get to her. The former USSR was very big and Russia was the biggest. Distance should not stop you from falling in love. But love should not blind you from the difficult travel you will have to go threw to see this love interest. Information from her is good as well. She'll know how to get around in her area and for sure can find some of the details needed for your trip. So belive me, the train or bus ride maybe longer than you think. Been there, done that.

Good Luck,

Offline Bruno

Know where she lives,
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2005, 06:26:52 AM »
I think that these thema will be no problem for American man... i have know one who ride one full day for go fishing !!!

But for European, with our very little country, 100 km is a lot... and i was enough crazy the first time for use bus from Belgium to Moscow... almost 4 day... and from Varsovie, with russian bus ( same of our bus but from the year 60... and maybe so old )...

But since in Moscow, no more problem... for the 800 kilometer to Lipetsk, i have use night train, very cheap, own cabine, breakfast, toilet... and for more far city, you have the interne plane compagny... and for some isolated litlle town, helicopter...

All of this is not a problem if your girlfriend take care of this for you... but if you need make it yourself, it is very difficult because you can ready nothing before... be in Russia.

And take care of the period of your visit... for siberia you cannot reach some little town in the winter...

If you have enough money, maybe you can take the trans-siberian train... You will be treat like a Tsar... but the bill is very high... 

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Know where she lives,
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2005, 11:16:58 AM »
I think if you are going to meet some ladies it's always good to know a little history about the city she lives in. Even if she lives in Novosibirsk and comes to meet you in Moscow, learn some history on Novosibirsk and when you can talk a little about the history of her city during your meeting they are usually quite surprised (pleasantly I might add).

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1861
Total: 1872

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM