It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Travel to Moscow from US  (Read 7822 times)

Offline KenInUtah

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Travel to Moscow from US
« on: December 05, 2021, 06:15:11 AM »
Hey all...Been a long time.  We just celebrated out 6th Anniversary!

We would love to go back to Moscow next year but are wondering if it is possible as neither of us are vaccinated  (and refuse to take the poison).  I've seen that the State Department has Russia as a Level 4 - Do Not Travel.

Are Americans still travelling to Russia and what are the restrictions?  I sure as hell dont want to have to quarantine when I get there or have problems getting home.

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Travel to Moscow from US
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2021, 09:01:57 AM »

We would love to go back to Moscow next year but are wondering if it is possible as neither of us are vaccinated  (and refuse to take the poison).  I've seen that the State Department has Russia as a Level 4 - Do Not Travel.

Are Americans still travelling to Russia and what are the restrictions?  I sure as hell dont want to have to quarantine when I get there or have problems getting home.

You would have to wait till closer to your trip. Situation can change quickly(such as close borders). A western vaccine means nothing in Russia at moment (that could change in near future). Q-codes for certain places may/may not be in effect in some cities. With this new mutation coming who knows what will happen in next month or two. Currently only a negative PCR test gets you into Russia. A negative antigen or PCR test get you back home.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2021, 12:19:37 PM »

We would love to go back to Moscow next year but are wondering if it is possible as neither of us are vaccinated  (and refuse to take the poison).

First, congratulations on your anniversary!

Second, why do you call the vaccine "poison"?  There is nothing in it that you don't either already have in your body, or consume in foods.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2021, 09:53:51 PM »
I agree with Boe ...If you want to fly--comply. Get your vacs at your trusted pharmacy. I suppose I will get the booster if it will protect from the variant. So whenever CDC pulls out their heads and start stabbing themselves... :rolleyes:
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2023, 03:29:48 PM »
 I read a news report this morning the US state dept is advising ALL US citizens to get out of Russia NOW!

U.S. citizens, including former and current U.S. government and military personnel and private citizens engaged in business who are visiting or residing in Russia, have been interrogated without cause and threatened by Russian officials, and may become victims of harassment, mistreatment, and extortion.

Russian security services may fail to notify the U.S. Embassy of the detention of a U.S. citizen and unreasonably delay U.S. consular assistance.  Russian security services are increasing the arbitrary enforcement of local laws to target foreign and international organizations they consider “undesirable.”

Russian security services have arrested U.S. citizens on spurious charges, singled out U.S. citizens in Russia for detention and harassment, denied them fair and transparent treatment, and convicted them in secret trials or without presenting credible evidence. Furthermore, Russian authorities arbitrarily enforce local laws against U.S. citizen religious workers and have opened questionable criminal investigations against U.S. citizens engaged in religious activity.  U.S. citizens should avoid travel to Russia to perform work for or volunteer with non-governmental organizations or religious organizations.

Recent legislation has expanded the ability of Russian authorities to detain, question, and arrest individuals suspected of acting against Russia’s interests, including engaging with foreign and international entities, discrediting the Russian state or military, as well as advocating for the rights of LGBTQI+ persons.

http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2023, 06:32:24 PM »
I sure hope they give those gays a good beating :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2023, 10:15:22 PM »
Any single male over 30 years old is suspected gay.   :devil:

News story link:
http://www.reuters.com/world/us/united-states-tells-citizens-depart-russia-immediately-2023-02-13/

Not the same news story I read earlier, but basically similar.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1888
Total: 1899

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM