It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Look at the Job advertisements for girls in Marriage Agencies  (Read 6753 times)

Offline Obtuso

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Look at the Job advertisements for girls in Marriage Agencies
« on: November 30, 2014, 04:16:28 AM »
Hello, I discovered a blog who has scans and translations of several ads that agencies post to recruit ladies to their databases.

Does this mean that not only the letter writers are there to scam you (posing has several ladies) but also the ladies in the profiles are not interested in a LTR with a foreign men.
I wonder how many woman are sincere.

Here is a link to the post:

http://a-jump4love.blogspot.pt/2011/02/job-advertisements-for-girls-in.html

Regards

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Look at the Job advertisements for girls in Marriage Agencies
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 10:41:02 AM »
That's why you should'nt really look for any ladies that have pay2chat or pay-per-letter websites

For example $1 a minute chat.  You chatted with her for 10 minutes.  Let's say she earns 20% commission.  She gets $2 for the 10 minute you chatted.  If she chat 5 different men every day for only 10 minutes each, she gets $10 a day.  1 month = $300 a day which is about better than normal 9-5pm work.

I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 04:37:45 PM »
Every newbie should read extensively this site, to understand where it can go : 45000$ of losses and he never saw her.

The rule number 1 had not been respected : you don't give any money prior to see her.

some othere things :
you date her where she lives and not in Turkey.
And also : Q. - What is your postal address?
 A. - Our address in the USA is Jump4love LLC, 1712 Pioneer Ave., Suite 563, Cheyenne, WY 82001, USA. Our address in Cyprus is Arch. Makariou III, 140, Office 301, 3012, Limassol, Cyprus. We arrange our work through local marriage agencies in Ukraine and Russia as our partners and representatives.

No phone number, no adress in Ukraine ??? Run, run. They got a crap of profiles through you don't know with an adress in Cyprus to avoid a maximum of taxes. It is just an empty can or a full can of shit, your choice.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 11:05:46 PM »
With no disrespect meant to the writer of the blogspot article, how does one spend "in excess of $30K" en route to getting scammed while writing a girl?! Were the envelopes carved out of gold bars? Did the email program charge by exchanging silver ingots?

Jesus, or Jesus, as my high school Spanish teacher used to say, when does a fellow learn to cut bait, and go fish at another hole?

However, I do understand the motivation to start a blog focused on scammers, after shelling out thirty thousand US dollars (for those interested, that is 1,628,455.85 in Rubles at this morning's exchange rate), yet having no wedding certificate to show for it.

To the original poster: there are many successful married men who have spent about that much, or more, from dating to courtship to marriage to immigration costs.

Some have done it successfully for a lot less.

Therefore, by powers of deduction, perhaps we can learn that the amount spent is not necessarily the gauge of success.

So, was he scammed? Possibly.

Should you care? Not really.

Sorry to be blunt, but if you focus on finding scammers, then you'll uncover loads of them.

By the same token, or as Tevye was so fond of saying in Fiddler on the Roof, "but on the other hand," if you focus on finding a genuine and compatible lady, then you'll uncover loads of them, too.

Your choice, but you cannot do both.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 11:07:31 PM by mendeleyev »
The Mendeleyev Journal. http://mendeleyevjournal.com Member: Congress of Russian Journalists; ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.RU (Journalist-Russia); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.UA (Journalist-Ukraine); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.KZ (Journalist-Kazakhstan); ПОРТАЛ ЖУРНАЛИСТОВ (Portal of RU-UA Journalists); Просто Журналисты ("Just Journalists").

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 11:10:41 PM »
As Patagonie explains above, the ways of not getting scammed are fairly simple. Following those rules will quickly eliminate many of the bad apples from your list.
The Mendeleyev Journal. http://mendeleyevjournal.com Member: Congress of Russian Journalists; ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.RU (Journalist-Russia); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.UA (Journalist-Ukraine); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.KZ (Journalist-Kazakhstan); ПОРТАЛ ЖУРНАЛИСТОВ (Portal of RU-UA Journalists); Просто Журналисты ("Just Journalists").

Offline cc3

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2014, 12:44:14 AM »
Rules are made to be broken. I met my wonderful fiancee via a pay-per-letter site 2.5 years ago. Total cost: about $67.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 12:46:08 AM by cc3 »

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 01:12:22 AM »
Personally I have no issue with pay per letter sites.

The rules I recommend have to do with sending money to someone before meeting.

BTW, congrats CC3 on the successful courtship!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2014, 02:11:24 AM »
To be frank, i have nothing against pay per letter sites.
I am against video, chat using by customers.

Ok i know that we say this to protect newbies and let them focussing on monthly paid or free sites. Because among all pay per letter sites 90% are crappy. But there is nothing wrong to pay someone for his work. Which means that the few ones who make a nice job are penalized.

The main problem is that guys are too much writing.

But as the global oeverhead agency's expenses are paid by them i was quite happy to pay not so much when meeting girls  :P

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2014, 08:09:44 AM »
Rules are made to be broken. I met my wonderful fiancee via a pay-per-letter site 2.5 years ago. Total cost: about $67.

Yes but you were lucky.  Wrong women = titanic on maiden voyage!
I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline ML

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2014, 08:27:01 AM »

OK, so you were scammed.  Get over it.  :-))
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Olga-Interpreter

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: No Selection
Guys be careful with those dating sites which make you pay for every letter
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2015, 11:42:12 AM »
Hello everybody! Guys I want to warn you about those dating sites where you cannot get the girls' email address, Skype, telephone number, etc., where you pay for every letter and the girl can talk to you only through the agency.
www.olgalapinska.com interpreter from Dnepropetrovsk

Offline JazzzSaxxx

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2015, 12:17:59 PM »
Good advice Olga.

Offline nic80b

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2015, 07:03:08 PM »
Ppl are expensive, and automated websites (robots are sending you mails, and even the "live" chat is a robot programmed to automatically ask and answer). Just for fun, i filled a free profile without any photos, 2 minutes later received dozens of mails with the title " i like your photo"! Lol

On the other hand, membership websites are not as clean as they pretend. Some girls are just employees and get a fee each time a new man starts correspondance with them, after paying his membership (i think the name is sponsoring or something like that).

Finding a real fsu woman on the net really looks like a race with a lot of ambushes.

Offline jone

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2015, 07:15:17 PM »
Ppl are expensive, and automated websites (robots are sending you mails, and even the "live" chat is a robot programmed to automatically ask and answer). Just for fun, i filled a free profile without any photos, 2 minutes later received dozens of mails with the title " i like your photo"! Lol

On the other hand, membership websites are not as clean as they pretend. Some girls are just employees and get a fee each time a new man starts correspondance with them, after paying his membership (i think the name is sponsoring or something like that).

Finding a real fsu woman on the net really looks like a race with a lot of ambushes.

There is a third alternative:  A Subscription site.  These sites have you pay a subscription fee and then interaction with the woman is at your mutual discretion with no additional fees.  For $200 you can get 3 months of virtually unlimited communication.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2015, 09:17:52 PM »
You could also contact this commercial member, who is based in France.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?action=profile;u=64967
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline nic80b

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2015, 02:26:06 PM »
You could also contact this commercial member, who is based in France.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?action=profile;u=64967

Thank you boethius. Who is this agent created 3 days ago? I already know one serious agency in france, maybe it is the same?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541401
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3051
Most Online Ever: 12701