It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: need advice, please.  (Read 6141 times)

Offline Jumper

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: need advice, please.
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2017, 11:20:26 AM »
Quite a few times when we read these threads, then pairing that off with stories and people we've know from *their* stories of the past...I've come to realize with great despair and sometimes amusement, that it isn't always 'wise' to lead many of these horses to water. The best that can happen when we do, is if they don't actually drink the water after being 'led' to it.

Sad for gals, really, if you think about it.

Perhaps.

I'm likely more jaded and cynical of both sides of the equation.

Often quite wacky guys involved in this, that's a given by its very nature.

Often wacky women involved in this as well, probably not at the same level as men, but there are plenty I've met here stateside,  that the lift dint go to the top flat.

It's been a wacky dirty business for a long time, unlikely to get better.

And come on GQ, 90 day finance ,or *before the 90 days*, pales to reading here, and that's considered successful tv anymore
:)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 12:22:51 PM by Jumper »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2017, 03:22:22 PM »
OP, story sounded like I heard it before as I remember TMD telling it a while back on here. I haven't really the time to go into all the in & outs but I would say walk away from this bs situation and find a nice clean slate to work with. There is enough work trying to find a decent FSW that messing around wasting time with one that is known to have been dodgy is a big inefficient time killer you don't need.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2017, 04:42:24 PM »
OP, story sounded like I heard it before as I remember TMD telling it a while back on here. I haven't really the time to go into all the in & outs but I would say walk away from this bs situation and find a nice clean slate to work with. There is enough work trying to find a decent FSW that messing around wasting time with one that is known to have been dodgy is a big inefficient time killer you don't need.

So why didn't you follow your own advice?

Offline IamMaiC

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2017, 07:56:51 AM »
Well,   I talked with him last night.  and  decided to tell him.   I met her.   of course he didn't believe it.  he continued to talk.   he asked me if I met her partner.   Irina.  I said yes.   he started asking me questions about both.  what they look like.   he asked me a question,  to trick me.   

"does Alina  have a tattoo on her lower back?"     I said no she does not. 

he said your right. 

I told him everything.   

he then started admitting he has been tricked.   and letting himself  think of someone.  who does not think of him.  Alina was the only one he wrote.    he even wrote to Irina.  but he talked about Alina with her...  he thought they were lesbian.  because they are in pics together.   in bath together.....in bed together.     

I told him these are just promotional pics for duo husky.     

I suggested he come to this forum.    but he didn't answer.   

thanks for the advice.    maybe it's better I leave him alone. 

« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 08:03:33 AM by IamMaiC »

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2017, 08:07:54 AM »
he then started admitting he has been tricked.   and letting himself  think of someone.  who does not think of him.  Alina was the only one he wrote.       

Glad to know what you told him finally registered. A guy doesn't know who he's writing to at the pay to play agencies. Lots of money and only three years of his life wasted chasing a fantasy.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline IamMaiC

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2017, 08:19:47 AM »

Glad to know what you told him finally registered. A guy doesn't know who he's writing to at the pay to play agencies. Lots of money and only three years of his life wasted chasing a fantasy.

well,  maybe.    he also told me,  he told her  he loved her.    she said nothing about it.   I told him that's a big red flag!!     you tell a woman you love her and no response???    he said maybe your right...he didn't spend too much money....3 times a month he wrote alina...that's not too bad?  right?  he said it cost when he chatted.   that was his mistake.   

I'll keep talking to him,   maybe talk about other things.    so he's not thinking of alina while we do. 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 08:22:05 AM by IamMaiC »

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2017, 08:42:39 AM »
...Often wacky women involved in this as well, probably not at the same level as men, but there are plenty I've met here stateside,  that the lift dint go to the top flat.

It's been a wacky dirty business for a long time, unlikely to get better.

And come on GQ, 90 day finance ,or *before the 90 days*, pales to reading here, and that's considered successful tv anymore
:)

I didn't see this add, Jumper. The last sentence is very funny! Ironically the Jerry Springer Show was arguably a 'fairly' successful TV show, too. And yes, maybe you do have a point as there's not much difference between most of the MOB participants we've witness through these halls over the years to those of Jerry Springer's guests.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2003
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1990
Total: 2000

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM